Target Practice Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

About a minute later she came, and boy did she ever. She squeezed her legs together, trapping my fingers, but I didn't care, I could feel her still working her clit so I just kept working her vagina. She was unusually silent, just emitting soft mewing sounds, but she really clinched her legs together. I stopped diddling when she stopped working her clit, and she slowly relaxed.

Our eyes met and she whispered, "Oh Bobby, was that as good for you as it was for me?"

I just smiled and made a kissing gesture with my lips.

When I looked toward Helen she was looking at me and said, "I tried, but I think I'm going to need some private practice before I can do this in public."

"You did great," I said. "You were stroking you clit and rubbing you tits and everything. Just watching you turned me on. Besides, I'm sure we can get you off again before the night is through."

"You got that right," sighed Paula as she sat up. "You started, that's a big first step. I know masturbating in front of someone else is difficult at first but if you want to, we can help you practice. I'm impressed that you even got up here with me."

"Me, too," I stated. In fact, to be honest, I have never jacked myself off in front of anyone."

"The night is young," said Paula as she moved to the floor. "Come on you guys, let's get a little something to eat."

We moved to the kitchen and Paula set out a plate of sandwiches she must have made earlier in the evening. We each took a plate, ladled on some food, grabbed a soda and went back to the living room.

I set up a third TV tray and we sat.

It was only after a few minutes that I noticed both women had their legs crossed. "Hey, you two. What's with the crossed legs?"

They both looked at me like I was some kind of sex freak, but they parted and I said, "Thank you. That's much better."

When the food was gone Paula said there were two more rounds of the game still to play, but that we would no longer need the cards. She grabbed the 3 X 5 set and again looked through the pile until she found the card she wanted.

As before she handed the card to Helen who smiled and said, "I was wondering if this was going to happen."

"Are you willing/"

"Ready, willing, and able, I hope."

I was looking back and forth between them and Helen handed me the card. This time she kept eye contact.

I read, "The girls suck Bob's cock."

"To the sofa," said Paula, "whenever you're ready."

Without hesitation I moved toward the sofa.

They both followed and knelt on the floor in front of me. Paula took hold of my fully erect cock and said to Helen, "You first."

"Just be careful with the teeth, OK? That was me talking.

Helen laughed and said, "I'm smart enough to know not to bite the cock that feeds me." And with that she lowered her head and carefully took about two inches of my cock into her mouth.

As with any blow-job the first sensation is terrific. This time with Helen was no exception and was heightened by the knowledge that mine was the first cock she had ever tasted. I raised my hips to encourage her to take more of me into her mouth. She complied and was soon giving me some great sensations. Paula all the while was watching first me, than Helen, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"What do you think of having a cock in your mouth," she asked Helen.

Helen raised her head and replied, "I like it, it turns me on. I thought at first it would be difficult for me but this is fine. If fact, my pussy tingles every time I take a lot into my mouth. It's an exciting experience. Let me watch you, now."

Paula reached out and took my cock. As she got into position she stroked it a time or two and then wrapped her mouth around it. She took four inches the first time and then did at least five after that. I really loved it when Paula sucked my cock. She always ran her tongue around the head before she went down on the rest. It felt great and I am sure my face showed it.

Helen watched with wide eyes for awhile and then said, "Let me try again."

Without a word, Paula passed it back and Helen went at it again. This time Paula cupped my balls and stroked my legs.

She looked at me and said, "Don't cum baby, this is just a warm up."

Helen raised her head and looked at Paula as if my cumming was a new thought. "Are you going to have him cum in my mouth?. I'm curious about the taste but I don't think I could handle as much as I saw him cum on the mirror. What if I choked?"

"Not to worry, when the time comes, you can decide how much, if any, you want. Now, let’s do this a little differently."

I knew exactly what she was talking about and without instructions I moved to the floor and lay on my back, my cock pointing to the heavens.

"Watch," said Paula as she moved over me and lowered her head to my cock. As she did I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and we made contact at the same time. Paula spread her legs wide so her pussy was just above my mouth and I took advantage of her kindness and licked her thoroughly and vigorously. She in turn swallowed my cock to my balls.

Helen took a serious interest in all of this and moved from front to back in order to see it all. As I pleasured Paula she sucked me with wild abandon. I was getting close and loving every minute when she suddenly raised her head and my cock slapped against my stomach.

"Finish me," she commanded, "just like last time."

So I attend to her, sucking her clit harder and harder while she ground her pussy into my face. When she started to cum I made the necessary adjustments to save my life, a deep breath with hands under her legs, to pry her loose if necessary. As she came she stiffened, her legs clamping down on my head, just like every time before. Just when I thought I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen and push her off, she relaxed and I took a deep breath. She lay on top of me for a few minutes and then rolled off.

Helen looked down at me between Paula's legs, and said with a grin, "Dangerous work."

I grinned back.

Sitting up Paula said to Helen, "It's your turn."

Looking at me Helen asked, "Are you sure?" She was asking only to be polite, her face betrayed the lust she felt.

"Climb on," I said, "I really want you to."

And she did. Mimicking Paula's position perfectly, I tasted her again.

I quickly set about bringing her to orgasm for the second time. I licked her lips and probed her with my tongue. I used my fingers to penetrate her and then started to suck her clit.

Before starting on her clit in earnest, I could feel her working on my cock, getting more and more into her mouth as she gained experience. She was really good, and I wanted to cum, to be the first man she tasted, but I remembered Paula'a earlier assurance that my chance would come, so I tried to forget about me and concentrated on achieving my goal, her climax.

Paula, bless her heard, lifted Helen's head from my cock, "Just feel him for awhile. Rest your head on his thigh. There, like that."

Without Helen sucking my cock I could really concentrate on her pussy. I ran two then three fingers into her tight hole and sucked harder and harder on her clit. Soon she was moaning and saying, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." I knew I was on the right track.

Without warning she rose up on her hands and pushed her pussy into my mouth. "That's it! That! That! Oh god! Oh god! Oh yes! YES! YES! YES! And she collapsed on my leg, taking deep gasping breaths and moaning softly.

Paula was there stroking her hair and whispering in her ear, saying, "You did great, you were wonderful. Don't you just love the feeling?"

Helen didn't say too much but it felt like her head was nodding in response to each question. After a bit she rolled off me and sat up.

"Bob, you are so sweet. I just can't thank you enough. That was wonderful, just wonderful."

OK, you guys, one more act and the game is finished. Back to the chairs, and in deference to Bob, legs spread wide.

Once we were seated Paula went again to the 3X5 cards and Helen asked, "Don't you ever get tired of looking at pussy?" She spread her legs obscenely wide and looked down at her own as she asked this.

Focusing on her delightfully displayed organ I said, "Not yet, and I doubt if I ever will. I love pussy. I love the way it looks, the way it smells, the way it feels, the way it tastes. I love everything about pussy.

Paula smiled and said, "That's good to know. I'll be sure to make mine available to you more often."

Handing the last card to Helen, she asked, "What do you think/"

Helen read the card and said, "I don't understand."

Again she gave the card to me and I read, "Target Practice."

I hoped I was thing the same thing Paula was.

We both looked at Paula and she explained, "It's simple, we kneel in front of Bob and he masturbates for us. When he shoots, our mouths will be his target."

"Oh my," said Helen.

From the tone of her voice it was difficult to tell if she was in favor of the idea.

"Too much?" Asked Paula,

"No, not at all. It's a great idea. I'm ready! Then looking at me she added,
Where do you want me?"

"Right here, in front of me."

I stood and they both moved into position, about two feet in front of my cock. Taking my cock in my hand I started to stroke it when Paula jumped up and said, "Wait, I forgot," and ran toward the bathroom.

She returned with a dish and put it on a TV table and moved the table to her side.

"It's K-Y Jelly, a lubricant. We don't want you to get blisters, and we want you to last as long as you can. Take your time. Enjoy yourself while we enjoy the view."

With that she dipped her fingers into the dish and rubbed some of the cream on my cock. It was cool and when I again started to stroke it, it felt great. I sighed and the "girls" started to caress my legs and stomach. This time it was Helen who reached up to cup by balls and then to caress them ever so gently. Paula added a little K-Y from time to time and I stroked away.

I was in heaven. This was so hot, me jacking my cock with two really hot babes looking up at me while I did it. I was overwhelmed with lust and within a few minutes I started to feel the tension rising.

"I'm getting close."

They both straightened their backs and looked at me in anticipation. Paula knew what to expect, but Helen only had the mirror as a frame of reference.

She said, "Who gets it first?"

I said, "You, if you want it?

Her eyes got that far away look and she spoke with sudden unbridled lust, "Yes, cum on me first. Shoot it into my mouth, I want to know the taste of cum. Cum for me Bob, cum for me."

That was all I needed, "Here it is!"

Helen leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. The first rope shot out hitting her first on the nose and then going into her mouth. It looked like it hit both her tongue and the inside of her cheek. I turned toward Paula who was equally responsive and shot my second stream across her face from her forehead to her chin, only about a quarter of it hitting her mouth.

Helen watched with her mouth open, cum on her tongue and clinging to her lower lip.

I knew my third shot would not be as powerful as the first two, so I leaned closer to Helen and she met me half way. My third shot of cum hit her mouth dead center. She took it all and then held up her hand: 'No more.'

Paula had moved up real close and when I turned toward her my cock went into her mouth. She closed her lips around me and I finished by shooting two more strong shots into her mouth. When I was finished, Paula pulled back, her mouth closed, but obviously full of cum.

We both looked at Helen, who was sitting quite still, her mouth also full of cum. She didn't know quite what to do.

Paula pointed to her mouth and swallowed. She then opened for both of us to prove she had consumed my seed.

Helen took the hint and she too swallowed what was in her mouth.

"Tastes pretty good, not at all like I suspected it would. I could get used to this." Then she used her finger to move the cum on her lips into her mouth and swallowed again, smiling all the time.

Then she said, "Wow. That was great. I know I could get used to sucking cock and drinking cum." Helen was smiling happily.

Paula smiled too, obviously delighted at her friend's response to the evening. "Actually there is another hand to be dealt here, if Bob is up to it.

"We've done a lot, but we need to fuck. Tell me baby," she said looking straight at me, "Don't you want to fuck us."

My half-hard cock grew at the thought and while it was growing Paula knee walked to the sofa. Resting her upper body on the cushions, she reached back and spread her pussy lips for me. "Just like last time," she said, "I think this is a good place for a nice hard cock, don't you?"

"Yes I do. Come on, Helen, you too."

Helen grinned, knee walked to the sofa, and took up the same position. She even reached back to spread her lips for me.

"You said you love everything about a pussy, so, fuck our pussies."

I knelt behind Helen and said, "You're getting to be a real potty mouth, aren’t you?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

I directed my cock towards the outside of her still drenched hole and Paula said, "Let me help." She took control and guided my swollen member to the entrance of Helen's vagina. Just as the head disappeared inside, Paula put her hand on the small of my back and pushed me forward, forcing my cock all the way into Helen pussy. Helen gasped and said, "Oh yes, that's it. That feels so good, fuck me, Bob, fuck me hard.

I looked at Paula and she said, "What are you looking at me for, the lady wants a hard fuck. Give her one."

I spent the next five minutes pumping into Helen's hot hole. Sweat was dripping from my chin and Paula was caressing my ass, sometimes reaching between my legs to fondle my balls. This was another high mark on the 'Bob-O Meter' of great times.

Then Paula surprised me once again. She placed her head on Helen's back and sighed, "Let me have a taste."

I slowed my pumping and pulled out of Helen's pussy. Paula gripped my cock at the base using her thumb and forefinger and then moved her head forward and took the whole length of me into her mouth. I felt her lips tighten and she pulled back, sucking Helen's juices off my shaft. It was intense, both for Paula and me but also for Helen who had looked back to watch.

Motivated by her quest for new experiences, Helen stated flatly, "I want to try that."

Paula took her position leaning on the sofa cushions and I moved over to enter her. She reached back and spread her lips. She was so sexy. I entered her without hesitation and stroked her fast and hard.

"Go, baby, go. Fuck me good. I love the way your cock feels inside of me. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her hips just below the waist and pumped in and out of her with wild abandon. I was in total lust, intent on giving us both as much pleasure as I could. I was a man possessed.

Somewhere along the way, Helen had moved over to caress Paula's back and my ass. Like Paula, Helen too, reached in and cupped my balls in her hand. I was on fire.

"Let me taste her now," sighed Helen. "Let me suck your cock."

I slowed my assault on Paula's pussy and withdrew. Helen leaned in and took my cock into her mouth and plunged her face toward my body. I thought she was going to take it all, but she stopped short and pulled back, sucking hard enough to make a popping sound when my cock sprang free of her mouth.

"Interesting taste. Do I taste the same?" She was looking at me.

"No, the two of you taste different. Close, but definitely not the same. Paula is a little more tart than you are. How can I explain? It's kind of like the difference between orange juice and lemonade. Both are sweet, but each has its own. Does that help?"

"Yes. I know what you mean." Then Helen looked at Paula and asked, "Can he finish in me, and cum on our tits when he's ready? For some reason I really want him to cum on my tits, yours too. I want to see what it looks like, what it feels like. It's something new."

"Of course. That would be a great way finish."

Helen turned toward the sofa and stuck out her sweet ass. Looking back she watched me as she put a finger in her slit and rubbed it up and down, in and out.

"I'm really wet, aren’t I? I've never been this wet in all my life, and it's all thanks to your two. You've made me so happy."

I didn't waste any time. I quickly took my place behind her and slid into her. She was right. She was so wet there was hardly any friction. I grabbed her waist and pulled, burying myself inside her. I slammed my pelvis against her ass over and over. I felt my balls bang into her pussy. I was once more in lust.

Paula was right there, stroking my chest and back, then my ass, then my balls, softly saying, "Fuck her, baby, fuck her good. Remember, it's been a long time for her so give her all you've got, fuck her hard, make her cum on your cock."

Helen must have been inspired by Paula's ramblings for I felt her reach down and start to rub her clit with her fingers. She was really working at it, seemingly without any self-conscious thought.

Soon she was really worked up and groaned, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh yeah! Oh YEAH!

She pushed back into me with real purpose and I pushed forward into her with the same intent, to give her every chance to climax, and she did.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" She was almost wailing and I could feel her vagina contracting around my cock.

This put me over the top and I almost shouted, "I'm ready, I'm gonna cum."

Helen snapped out of her rhapsody and gasped, "On my tits, on our tits."

I pulled back and she quickly spun around, sitting on the floor. Paula sat beside her and they put their arms around each other and look up at me.

I was stroking my cock and doing a count down. "Three, two, one, blastoff!" I shot my seed on their tits. First Helen, then Paula. The women half turned and leaned toward each other, their breasts meshed together and I aimed for the soft plateau between them. I moved closer so I wouldn't miss and splashed the last two shots squarely on their tits. I then stood over them and milked the last drops onto them.

Paula reached up and pulled me closer. She took my cock in her mouth and lovingly fondled me with her tongue. When she was finished Helen opened her mouth and I moved so she, too could suck me. I was exhausted. My knees started to shake and I sat back on the carpet.

The women were still pressed together and to my surprise, Paula started to rub my sperm laden cum over both their breasts. Helen joined her and soon they were gently massaging each other's tits. Totally erotic!

When they were finished, they leaned back against the sofa.

Helen said, "We've just got to do this again, soon."

Paula smiled and said, "You can count on it, my friend, you can count on it."

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers