Tasha Brown's Moving Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Tasha gets the moving truck.
1.9k words
3.97
39.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy sit back breathing heavily as he reached in to his shirt pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He pulled out a joint and put his pack back in the pocket checking the other he realized he didn't have his lighter with him.

"Tasha get me a lighter and get something to wash my dick off with the last thing I need is your Aunt finding some pussy hairs or smell you on my dick." Jimmy watched as niece moved off the bed showing him her bare caramel ass he give it a slap. "Move it girl hurry up we running late."

Tasha winced a little as she felt her uncle hand slap her bare ass while moving off the bed pulling her thin cum streaked shirt off over head smearing the remaining cum on her face as she dropped it to the floor as she moved to the dresser. She grabbed the lighter from the dresser then headed into the bathroom. Getting a wash rag she turn on the sink getting the rag wet as she stared at herself in the mirror cum in her hair and several spots down her belly, tits and her trimmed bush. Tasha loved the sight of seeing herself covered in cum. Tasha has always been sort of a cum freak. She was still staring at herself in the mirror her uncle's voice snapped from her trance. She wrung out the rag and walked turned in walk back into the bedroom.

"Hurry up girl, god damn it we don't have all day we already running late." Jimmy yelled.

Several seconds later Jimmy watched as his niece left the bathroom she tossed the lighter toward him as she rounded the doorway he caught it easily and lilted his joint that rested between his lips. He took a puff as he watched niece move back up on the bed and started cleaning his limp dick with the wash rag then she proceeded to clean his balls.

"Is that good enough." Tasha asked

"Yeah that will do hurry up and get dressed and meet me down stairs and be quick about out." Jimmy replied.

Jimmy moved from the bed and put on his pants then his shoes and then walked out the room. Tasha not wanting to waste any more time used the rag clean her face with real quick. Then grabbing the blue sundress off the closet door. She slipped it on then grabbing the first pair of shoes she saw which was a pair of blue high heels while not exactly what she had planned to wear today had to do for the moment.

Jimmy walked downstairs and entered the living room glancing over the area he noticed his niece's purse on the coffee table. He walked over to the table to examine the contents of the purse. He opened it up and saw she had ten twenties grabbing out five of them he placed them in his shirt pocket behind his niece's panties. After getting what he wanted in both aspects he placed the purse back down and proceeded out the door.

Tasha rushed down the stairs only stopping to get her purse. She heard her uncle's van start as she was grabbing the purse then the horn blowing. She picked up her pace and headed out the door jumping in the van. Jimmy pulled out the driveway and headed toward town. The ride to town was silent just the radio blaring old R&B songs.

Arriving 30 minutes late for appointment with the moving the company to pick up the moving truck Tasha rushed inside. Jimmy waited out in the van. Tasha entered in the building behind the counter was two middle aged white guys.

"I'm here to pick up the 21 ft truck I had an reservation for a pick up today"

"Hmm… Let me see here yep Tasha Brown."

"Yes that's me!"

"That'll be two hundred cash only"

"Okay "

Tasha placed her pocket book on the counter looking through only finding 100 dollars.

"I could of swear I had it I'm must misplaced it"

Her mind raced thinking about what of could happen to the money. The guy behind the counter watched her as she franticly searched her pocket book. He as name was Mike was a married 35 year old 6'0 blonde haired white male about 230 lbs stocky build with a beer belly. He stared the young black girl over noticing what seem to be a string of white cum in her hair and wet spots in several different spots on her dress and he thought he saw a stream of dripping down her caramel legs as she had entered. His six inches begin to stir in his pants, as he could smell the strong odor of sex on the girl. She looked like she just had been fucked will before she got here. He didn't really care much about black girl but seeing this in her current state was having an effect on his dick.

"Hey I tell you what, if you give me my co worker some head I'll front the rest of the money. So what do you say."

Tim (30 year old white male 5'11 165 lbs red hair small build, 7 ½ inch dick) was reading the paper when he heard Mike proposition head popped up and he looked across the counter his eyes soaking in the prettiest black girl he ever seen. He thought no way this girl is for that.

Tasha not wanting to waste anymore time and was a still bit horny from this jumped that idea. Her pussy got a little moist at the thought of sucking on two hard white cocks. A bit of her uncle's cum oozing out the lips of her cunt.

"Okay, you got a deal just blow jobs right!"

"Yes little lady"

Mike collected the 100 hundred dollars and hand her the keys to the truck. Tasha took them and head out the door. Mike and Tim watched as her round ass shake from side to side as she walked away out the door talking to some older gentleman outside handing him the keys then walking back in. Tim still could hardly believe her answer his cock beginning to grow in his pants. Mike motioned her back behind the counter.

"Let us finish up the paper work in the office!" Mike said.

Tasha followed the two gentlemen into the office which was nothing but a small room with no windows the one door they came in, a small desk with a desk chair behind it along one wall and file cabinet along another. A small beat up looking vinyl love seat along the wall across from the desk. The little room covered with dingy carpet wall to wall. Tim closed the door behind Tasha as she entered the room. Both the guys begin working their belt buckles. She watched as Mike stood in front of her unzipping his pants. His six inches of hard cock came into view. She sensed Tim was near her. Tim undid his pants his cock springing free grazing across her ass through her dress. She then felt Tim hands on her shoulder as he guided her down onto her knees. Mike stepping in closer as Tasha is being pushed to her knees the tip of his dick grazing her chin and brushing across her lips leaving a sticky trial of clear pre-cum along her chin to her lips. Tasha moved back on her knees a little bit grasping hold of Mike's white hard cock in her hand as she moved back she could feel Tim's cock poke her in the back of the head his pre-cum leaking into to hair as he jerked his cock. Tim moved his free hand move around her and grasped her tit through her dress squeezing it.

"Oh yeah suck my dick you little black slut" Mike commented.

Tasha let out a soft moan from Tim's touch as she wrapped her lips around Mike's cock. Letting Mike's cock pop out of her mouth she turned so she could jerk and suck both cocks. She jerked on Mike's as she took Tim's in her mouth swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Both men reached down playing with a nipple through her dress. Tim grabs the back of her head and shoves his cock down her throat as Mike pulls the tit he was playing out the top of her dress. Mike looks down at her dark nipple rubbing his hand over it the pinching the nipple with his fingers.

"What a good little cock sucking whore we got here, see how she takes all of my cock down her slutty throat." Tim said.

Tim steadily shoved his cock into Tasha's mouth making her take all of it. His balls slapping against her chin with each thrust. Smiling as he watched his white cock disappear between her black lips. What a fucking trooper he thought. Mike not wanting to be left out grabbed a hand full of hair pulled her mouth back onto his cock. A long string of salvia fell from her lips. A bit of salvia dripping off Tim's cock onto part of her dress and bare tit. Mike proceeded to fuck her mouth thrusting fast and deep in her mouth. Mike slowed the paced and buried his cock deep in Tasha's mouth as she moved her positioning herself back in front of Mike. After she got set Mike started fucking her mouth again. His balls slapping hard against chin as her mouth letting out slurping noise.

Tim heard the annoying beep that someone had enter the front door. Not wanting to miss his opportunity to cum he begins jerking his cock furiously grabbing a full length of Tasha's long black hair pulling it out toward him. He starts spurting into her hair streaking it with thick white lines and globs of thick cum another spurt missing her hair splashing on the back of her dress and shoulder blade. Mike holding her head watches Tim spurt as he plows Tasha's mouth. Tasha feels Mike's hard white cock slipping in and out her throat as she feels the warm strands of cum splash on her. The last bits of Tim's cum dribbles in to her hair he moves closer bending down to clean his cock of on her dress before zipping it up and going back out into the store.

Mike grips her head tight and shoves his cock deep in her throat as his loses his load spurting a few spurts in her throat before pulling out and spurting the last on her face. Spurting white stream across into her eye and the side of her nose dripping down across her upper lip and into her open mouth. Tasha's head dipping as she swallows Mike's cum as he spurts anther few lines across her forehead and in her hair. The rest of Mikes cum dribbling on her neck and chin. Cum is dripping off her chin onto her tit and the front of her dress. Mike then takes his cock and wipes off on a clean part of Tasha's dress before zipping up.

"Damn that was good " Mike commented.

Tasha is on her knees still looking up at Mike with one eye.

"Got anything for me to clean up with" She asked.

"Nope"

...to be continued