Tasha: Reluctant Sex Nurse

Story Info
Recent bride finds work demanding.
3.9k words
4.25
191.2k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, Billy" Nurse Tasha told her patient. As she looked at the young man with a cast on his leg, she noticed that he had pushed the sheets down the bed, leaving his muscular body just barely covered by the hospital gown. She didn't want to stare, but his cock was clearly outlined through the flimsy material. She had only seen one man's penis before, her husband's, and she couldn't believe that Billy's cock was really that big. Before she left, however, Billy asked her an innocent question.

"Nurse," Billy asked her, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

She laughed, "I just got married one month ago! Why do you ask?"

"Well, My girlfriend just left for college in another state, and I'm really lonely. That's all."

All of Tasha's maternal instincts were activated by this shy young man. Billy was a running back for the local college team, and he had broken his leg in a game. She had just graduated from a nursing program, and this was her first week on a new job as a hospital nurse. Tasha was a young Russian woman who had come here to go to school, but had stayed when she married an American going to med school. Unfortunately, he was always busy with his schoolwork, and never seemed to have any time for her.

She closed the door and sat down at the side of her patient's bed. "I'm sorry Billy. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Well there is one thing you could do for me," he said innocently.

"Of course. What is it?"

Billy pulled the gown to one side, exposing his long, semi-hard cock. He grinned when Tasha gasped in surprise. His cock really is that big, she thought to herself. My husband's penis must on the small side.

"Billy, please cover yourself up immediately. This is not the kind of problem I can help you with," she said firmly.

But she didn't get up or leave the room, giving Billy hope. "Oh please, Nurse, I'm so frustrated since my girlfriend left. Couldn't you just massage me a little." Billy knew from his experience with other girls that oftentimes they just needed a little encouragement. He put his hand around her wrist, and pulled her hand slowly but firmly over so that it rested on his cock. She tried feebly to resist, but without any real conviction. Billy knew she was turned on by the way she was breathing. Tasha was probably the sexiest woman he had ever met. She was a blond Siberian beauty, only 21 years old. Her tight white Nurse's uniform couldn't hide her perfect 36C breasts, long curvy legs, and a tight firm, rounded ass. She spoke with this incredibly sexy Russian accent.

"Billy, let go of my hand. I can't help you," she said huskily. But even as she spoke, she found her hand closing around his mammoth cock. When she squeezed it gently, it responded by becoming ever longer and thicker. She couldn't even close her petite hand around its girth. She felt so sorry for this young man with no girlfriend, and after all, aren't nurses supposed to help their patients? Massage was an accepted therapeutic technique, after all. She told herself that she wasn't really doing anything wrong.

Billy held her hand firmly to his cock. He knew from her jagged breathing and weak resistance that she was almost as turned on as he was.

"Oh yes Nurse. That feels so much better now. Don't stop. Keep massaging me." He let go of her wrist, and reached over and started rubbing Tasha's breasts through the uniform. He was amazed by how firm and round they were. Even through the thick cotton fabric, he could feel her nipples becoming harder.

Tasha wanted to stop him; she knew that she had to stop touching him immediately, and stop letting him touch her. But she didn't. Instead, she asked, "Does that feel better, Billy?" as she leaned closer so he could feel up her breasts.

Tasha continued to stroke his long and hard cock even after he let go her wrist. With her other hand, she reached down and massaged his large hairy balls. She couldn't believe how big his penis was! It must be at least 10 inches long and 2 full inches thick! His young cock felt so smooth and hard, engorged and pulsing with blood. She could smell his strong manly odor, and she felt the urge to lean down and kiss his beautiful cock. NO, she told herself. She must resist this sluttish urge. Instead she continued to pump his cock with her fist. She noticed some precum oozing from the plum-sized head, and she increased her rhythm, telling herself that she was only doing what any nurse would do for a patient in need.

"Are you going to come Billy? Does it feel good enough to come?" she asked him quietly.

Billy continued to massage her firm young breasts, and moaned, "Oh yes Nurse. Don't stop."

She pumped his cock quickly, and said, " Do you like feeling my breasts?" When he nodded yes, she continued, "Will you come for me Billy? I want you to come." She didn't know why she was acting so sluttish! She had never acted like this before, but somehow she couldn't stop herself.

It felt so good, that even though Billy wanted to hold back and extend his pleasure, he couldn't stop himself from cumming. Tasha saw his cock become even more swollen, and suddenly it started spurting come all over!

Tasha didn't stop pumping his engorged penis, even as his thick white cream spurted up onto her uniform and all over. "That's it. Come for me Billy. Does it feel good? Do you like me touching you? Do you like my hands around your cock?" She kept pumping all the come out of his cock until he was completely finished. Then she got a kleenex and started cleaning up his white sticky juice.

"Do you feel better now Billy?" She asked as she wiped his jism off the front of her dress. It was a good thing her shift was almost over now, she thought to herself.

"Oh yes, Nurse," he said. "Why don't you take off your uniform and let me take care of you?"

"No Billy. Thanks for offering, but I can't do that. I just wanted to help you this one time."

She covered Billy up, and quickly left the room. She was so excited that she didn't know if she could resist his offer! But she couldn't go that far. She was a professional, and she knew that this could never happen again.

The next day at work, she tried to avoid going to Billy's room, but around 11 pm she had to check in. She knocked on his door timidly, and then went in, trying to act as if nothing had happened yesterday. She said "Hi," and checked to see that his leg was OK.

Billy was overjoyed to see his favorite nurse. He didn't waste any time; he pulled down his gown revealing his giant cock and said, "I'm ready for my massage Nurse!"

Tasha couldn't help staring at his beautiful long manhood, wondering if her husband was abnormally small or if Billy was just extra large. She felt herself pulled as by a tractor beam to sit down at his side on the bed. But she said firmly, "Billy, I'm afraid you misunderstand my actions yesterday. That was just an accident, and I can never do that again."

"Oh please, Nurse. I need it so bad. My girlfriend is gone, and you're the only one who can help me," he pleaded. Actually, Tasha had seen a couple of cheerleaders visiting his room earlier in the day, and she suspected that they were doing more than just talking. She thought she heard one of the girls moaning when she passed by the door to his room. But his cock was so long and hard, and he certainly seemed horny. She was susceptible to his urgent pleading. She couldn't bear to see a young man suffer in this way.

Nevertheless, she knew that she must be professional, and she said, "NO Billy. Absolutely not." Even as she spoke, Billy reached out to touch her breasts, and she didn't pull back. She couldn't! His hands felt so good, and her husband never had time to make love. Ever since yesterday's encounter with Billy, she had been feeling incredibly horny. She even masturbated in the shower yesterday when she arrived home, but that just seemed to make it worse. There was no substitute for a long hard cock! She didn't pull back, instead she actually leaned forward so he could reach her better, even as she murmured, "No, no, stop, we can't."

Billy started unbuttoning the front of her starched dress, revealing a thin lacy white bra. She was ashamed that she was wearing such a revealing and sexy bra, yet she had picked it out this morning herself. Billy pulled her dress roughly down off her shoulders, leaving it bunched up at her trim waist, and then starting mauling her breasts through the thin silk fabric. Tasha couldn't stop herself from letting a low moan escape from her lips when he pinched and pulled on her erect pink nipples. Then, he undid the clasp in front, letting her full round breasts spill out for his eager gaze. He pushed and pulled at her plush breasts and pink nipples, as she tried helplessly to resist, "no Billy, you mustn't." But she continued to let him maul her breasts. She saw his cock become even harder and longer, and she knew in the back of her mind that she would have to masturbate him again. But he had something better in mind. He put his hands on her slender neck and pulled Tasha's aristocratic face until her cute little nose was touching his cock.

When she smelled his cock and felt it brushing against her face and cheeks, she couldn't resist opening her mouth to lick and suck on the tip. Billy let out a huge groan of relief to feel her wet warm mouth sucking on his hard horny meat. It's so big, she thought to herself. Her full lips were stretched out to a thin line by his huge penis. Billy put his hands firmly around the back of her head, and forced his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, until he had a full 6 inches down her mouth and throat.

With all that cockmeat stuffed down her throat, Tasha was amazed to see there was still four inches she couldn't fit in. It felt so good to have that hard tube of meat in her mouth, and she was slobbering and moaning over his cock like a cheap slut. He let go of her head, and she continued bobbing her head up and down over his dick, like one of those perpetual motion toy birds. With one hand, she gripped the base of his cock tightly and pumped, and with her other hand, she massaged his balls.

Billy was in heaven as she sucked tightly on his cock. One of the cheerleaders had given him a blowjob earlier in the day, but Tasha was clearly the sexiest cocksucker he had ever had. He reached down and fondled her warm firm breasts, and urged Tasha on: "Yes, that's it. Suck it down, you little cocksucking slut."

Tasha was ashamed and humiliated when he called her a slut, and somehow it even turned her on more to be called that name, knowing how true it was. She felt the knob of his cock expand in her throat, and she bobbed up and down faster, to bring him to a satisfying climax. She couldn't wait to taste his hot salty come, and she wasn't disappointed when a few seconds later, she felt his come fill up her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, but his warm thick juice overflowed her mouth onto her cheeks and chin. At that moment, she thought she heard the door open, but she was so intent on pleasing him, that she kept bobbing and sucking until he was completely finished.

Then she looked up in panic, with come all over her face, her full breasts completely exposed, to see Dr Gordon staring at her in amazement! He was coming to check up on Billy, and was surprised to see the new nurse, naked from the waist up, giving him a blowjob! Tasha started to stammer out some explanation, but Dr. Gordon left quickly before she had a chance to explain that things certainly were not as they seemed! As she cleaned up herself and hurried out the door, she hoped that Dr. Gordon wouldn't say anything. The next day, however, Gordon asked to see her in his office.

She stood awkwardly in front of his desk and asked what he wanted, as if she didn't know! Gordon was a middle-aged man with a paunch, starting to go grey on top, but still well-built. He wasn't appealing to her at all, certainly not like that sexy young man she had given a blowjob to yesterday.

"Tasha, you are paid to assist the doctors here, not to engage in sex with the patient."

"Well, sir. Billy was feeling lonely and I was just trying to comfort him. Nurses are supposed to comfort the patients," Tasha tried to explain.

"Tasha, your behavior was completely unprofessional," Gordon said angrily. "Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you right now?"

"I promise it won't happen again sir," she pleaded. "I need this job to pay off my student loans!"

"And what's worse, Tasha, I know that you recently married a medical student. What would your husband say if I told him about your behavior?"

"OH sir," Tasha was alarmed! "Please don't do that. He wouldn't understand. I promise it won't happen again."

"That's not good enough Tasha. We just can't have nurses having sex with the patients here at this hospital. I'm going to have to fire you," he said sternly.

Tasha broke down in tears, begging and pleading with Dr. Gordon not to fire her.

"Well, I'm glad to see that you are contrite. There is one way that I might be persuaded not to fire you."

"Oh Dr. Gordon, please, I'll do anything," Tasha blubbered, tears streaming down her pink cheeks.

Gordon thought to himself how sexy Tasha looked, and how he had always wanted to see her naked. Now he had his chance! "If you want to keep your job Tasha, you need to take off all clothes right now. I want to see you naked immediately!"

Tasha couldn't believe her ears! Talk about unprofessional! He was blackmailing her! "You want me to strip for you Dr. Gordon?" she asked incredulously.

"For starters, yes. And I don't have all day; if you're not willing, then I'll call security and ask them to escort you from the building immediately," he threatened.

Tasha was stunned, but she knew that there was nothing she could do. Nobody would believe the word of a new immigrant before a highly respected and powerful doctor. Reluctantly, she unbuttoned her dress shakily, and pushed it to the floor, leaving her standing in just her thin bra and panties. At Gordon's request, she undid her blond hair, letting it spill down over large firm breasts. Gordon leered at the Tasha's amazing body. She was slim, and her round breasts jutted out over her taut little tummy. Her thong panty did little to hide her round tight butt, and her slim long legs seemed to go up forever. She undid the clasp on her bra, and her ample breasts spilled out to Gordon's appreciative gaze. She was standing now in front of him, almost completely naked, with just her panties. Meanwhile he sat behind his desk and licked his lips at this young blond beauty who was now at his command. He gestured for her to take off the panties too. She pulled them down and stepped out. Now she was completely naked, and Gordon could see that she was a true blond. She kept her pussy hairs trimmed very short, and shaved around the edges of her blond triangle of fur.

Gordon stood up now, and walked around his desk to stand in front of her. He reached out to fondle her breasts roughly, and was pleased to see her pink nipples become instantly hard. She really was a slut, he thought to himself. He couldn't believe his good fortune. All his life he had been secretly lusting after the nurses here, and now he had one at his command. She stood stoically while he pulled on her nipples, passively letting him do whatever he wanted. He slipped one hand down her tummy to her mound, and felt around with his fingers until he found her love hole. He slipped in one finger and began pushing it in and out, while looking at her beautiful face. She spread her legs a little, and reached out her arms to his shoulders to steady herself. He noted with satisfaction that her breathing became labored, and he felt her pussy begin to get wet. She was going to enjoy this as much as he was, he thought to himself.

After a few minutes of finger fucking, Gordon ordered her, "OK, get out my cock."

She undid his belt buckle, and pulled down his pants, and then his boxer shorts. She was surprised to see a long hard cock pop out of his pants, about 10 inches long and incredibly fat, like a humongous sausage. Gordon put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees, so that his mammoth cock was right in her face. He took his cock and swung it back and forth against her cheeks, then ordered roughly, "Ok nurse, let's see you give me some oral therapy, like you did for our young football player yesterday!"

She stubbornly refused to open her mouth. She didn't like this man or anything about him, and she didn't want to submit herself to him. He kept slapping his giant cock against her cheeks, then he pushed it against her mouth, trying to force his way in. He grabbed her head so she couldn't move, and pushed his cock into her lips, but she stubbornly refused to open her mouth. "C'mon you cocksucking bitch. You know you love it. Now open up and show me what a good sex nurse you are."

Tasha had no choice. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth, and was immediately surprised when he brutally forced his sweaty penis down her throat as he held her head to keep her from pulling back. He let out a loud moan when he felt her wet warm mouth around his rock hard cock. She opened as wide as she could, and kept her lips over her teeth to avoid scratching him. His cock was so big, she could barely fit it in her mouth, but Gordon didn't care about her discomfort, only the incredible feeling of this young sexy blond sucking on his cock. She wrapped her lips and tongue around his cockmeat, while he pushed in and out of her tiny wet mouth. He pulled her hair back so he could watch his cock going in and out of her face.

Tasha just kept her head steady while he fucked her face like some cheap whore. Incredibly, she felt herself getting turned on, the way that she always did when she gave a man head. After a few minutes, Gordon pulled out of her mouth, and she tried to suck him some more, but he ordered her to bend over the armrest of the couch. She stood up reluctantly and walked over to the couch and bent over. Her ass was propped up provocatively now on the armrest, her legs on the floor, and her upper body face down on the couch. Gordon stood behind her, still wearing his shirt, but naked from the waist down, and told her to spread her legs wider, which she did. She was completely exposed and vulnerable to anything he wanted to do with her now. He could see her tight little blond pussy clearly and her round bubble butt, and he massaged her warm ass lovingly for a minute. Then he put his hands on either side of her hips, and pushed his long thick cock against her tiny little hole.

Tasha had never taken a cock even nearly this big before, and it was quite uncomfortable when the head of his cock finally popped through the small opening. "Ow, it hurts," she protested. But Gordon was in heaven to feel her warm wet cunt wrapped so tightly around his huge hard cock. He couldn't believe how tight and wet she was, and he shoved his cock brutally down her small blond pussy. She was so tight that even his hardest thrusts only managed another half an inch of his horse-like cock. He kept pushing and pushing, while she squirmed and moaned uncomfortably, and going deeper and deeper. Gradually she started to lube up, and he could go another inch deeper. Finally, after about 5 minutes of struggle, he managed to get his entire 11 inch cock completely embedded in her tight little pussy. She was almost like a virgin, he thought to himself. "Your husband must have a tiny little cock," Gordon informed her.

And he hardly ever makes love to me, she thought to herself. Gordon plunged his cock in and out of her pussy hole while she was bent over the couch, completely exposed and vulnerable to his urgent thrusts. Her face was shoved hard against the leather cushions of the couch, as he brutally fucked her. Despite his evident disregard for her comfort, she felt herself becoming wet. It was such a turn on to be so completely dominated and humiliated. She couldn't deny that she was enjoying this, and soon her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Gordon increased his pace, fucking her hard and fast. Finally he was ready to come.

12