Tasmin and the Djinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsygrrl
gypsygrrl
20 Followers

"Free. So your life is your own."

Joy filled him.

"Done!" he shouted, sitting up, and he felt the weight of invisible chains disappear even as his arms went around her. She sniffled, and he raised her face to his.

"Will you share your life with me Tasmin? I'm immortal—I can grant you eternity at my side," he murmured, cupping her beloved little face in his hands.

"Eternity's a long time, Kynaston," she said softly, and he stilled. Maybe she didn't want him?

"Why did you free me, Tasmin?" he asked quietly. She shrugged, though her eyes filled with tears.

" 'If you love someone, you let them go'. So I let you go. I couldn't bear the thought of you being a slave," she said quietly. A broad smile curved his mouth.

"You love me?"

She nodded.

"Say it. Please?" he asked.

"I love you Kynaston."

He laughed out loud with sheer joy, then caught her mouth with his, kissing her deeply. "I love you too, Tasmin. Now about eternity?" he asked, once he'd let her up for air. She was smiling now too, and framed his face between her hands.

"Yes. I would love to spend eternity by your side," she said, and he caught her close, flipping her onto her back once more as power filled the air and twined around them.

gypsygrrl
gypsygrrl
20 Followers