Taste of Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
298 Followers

“Here sweetheart let me relax your feet.”

“Mom that feels great, oh…”

I moaned in her hands. I was turned on relaxed at the same time. But then she took my other foot and the left rested on her pussy. I left all the weight on it and she spread her legs a bit but not completely so that my foot would stop on her lips. Now I was getting hard and I was ready to jerk off in the tub. But I didn’t move yet. I was waiting for her first move. So I tried to make things much easier.

“Here mom, let me relax you too” I grabbed her foot and did the same to her right above my cock. When I raised her foot she spread her left leg just a bit so my foot was now face to face with her “love hole”. Then she raised her head and closed her eyes putting more pressure with her waist on my foot and the same time her foot was now on my cock. She was masturbating with my foot and her foot was rubbing my cock. I thought that it was going to happen again but for my luck the phone rang and she came to her senses and grabbed the wireless phone that was sitting right next to her head.

“Hello? Hey honey what is going on? What? So you are leaving tonight? Well I am taking a bath in the massage tub. He is gone with his bike!” She lied! That is what made me believe that I was closer than I thought to her pussy.

“What happened mom?”

“Dad is going to be out of town for a week or so. He has to attend to three different meetings of his company but the executives are leaving tonight all together and will be back next Sunday night. He says sorry because he won’t be able to attend to your graduation on Monday.”

I was jumping inside and was dreaming of this week to come. “That’s ok mom; you will be there though right?”

“Of course I will. But now I have to get his suitcase ready because he is on his way and he won’t stay long. I enjoyed the massage. Maybe we can do it again some other time?”

“Sure I still need a massage on my thighs and my back and neck are killing me.”

“Don’t worry T, I will give you a massage and get you relaxed.”

She got out of the bath first raising her towel in front of her and when she turned I got a glimpse of her gorgeous ass. My mom is really hot for her age. Anyway I got out after her and went to my room where I got dressed and went downstairs in my father’s office to surf on the net and plan my next move. But I was thinking that maybe I should let her make the next move and I should go on with my normal plan.

My father came and he left after he changed and wished me the best for Monday on my graduation. Then the house was suddenly quiet until the phone rang and Patty was looking for me. My mom was looking more likely “pissed” and was listening to the entire conversation. And then I saw a big smile when I told Patty that I was in a bad mood and that I wouldn’t want to go out tonight, hoping for the best to come.

“I am glad you aren’t going out because I am making you your favorite meal!”

“Wow! You are making that stuffed meat with your secret ingredients? Yes!”

I went back to my room and tried to figure out what was going to happen tonight or tomorrow or Monday or…! But then I thought again, that I had fucked her already and I was acting like I hadn’t. Now I know that the anticipation was driving me crazy and that is the secret formula of sex. The actual intercourse is not much exiting but relief to the wait and is like an award.

I understood more and more every second that was going by. I think I know how to play the game and I will continue until she gives me the reward. Lost In my thoughts I fell asleep.

Her gentle lips gave me a kiss partly on my lips and partly on my cheek. I was surprised but tried not to show it.

“Wake up sweetheart. Dinner is ready and I am very hungry”.

“I am very hungry to Mom and can’t wait to eat!” I got up as I was without putting any shirt on and headed for the kitchen. Mom was wearing a long T-shirt that just covered her ass. My cock was erected in a second.

“It smells great mom and I bet it tastes good too.”

“I hope you like it”

“Mmm! This is delicious!”

“I am glad that you like it because I made it a little bit spicy.”

With all the spice in the food and the spice from her was getting me hot and I started to sweat. She was eating slowly and each bite would go in her mouth with her tongue out and her eyes closed driving me to crazy thoughts. But I loved every moment of it. She finished before I did and left. I was eating a second dish but I was too curious why she left without saying a word.

I couldn’t hear a thing coming from the living room, no TV not a sound. I finished my dish and went looking for her. I passed her room and saw that the light was on but she wasn’t in. I saw her panties on the bed and approached boldly to the bed and picked up her panty and “stuffed” it in my nose. I could smell her aroma that was arousing as hell. I placed back where it was and head towards my room and saw the bathroom light open as well.

“Hey sweet heart are going to join me in the tub? I believe I owe you a massage from this morning.” She called me once she saw me in front of the door. And of course I wanted to get in there but I had to act normal because I wanted to continue playing my game and I was enjoying the stress of lust for my mom.

“Oh mom I really need that.” I rapped a towel around my waist and dropped my tights and headed towards the tub. I was getting hard and I rushed in the tub and once I got in I took off the towel and held it in front of me so that she couldn’t see my cock even though I wanted her to. I sat like this morning but that wasn’t the right position.

“No T! Come close to mommy and let her rub your back and shoulders because you already had your feet down this morning.”

How could I refuse the offer? I turned around and sat in front of her opened already legs. Her hands were all over my back giving me chills and relaxation at the same time. Her fingers were running up and down my spine. She almost got to my asshole but her fingers stopped an inch after my crotch. My cock was throbbing and pulsing but not in full erection. I guess it was the massage that was relaxing at the same time.

After a while of back massage she pulled me closer and concentrated on my shoulders and neck. I was in total ecstasy and when I left my weight fall back I was on my mom huge breasts. I loved the feeling of her soft flesh on my back. So I was purposely pushing back on her tits. I don’t know what size they were but I know that they were very big and tight at the same time. Not saggy at all either!

After a long session my mother asks “T does that make you feel any better?”

“Mom that was great! I wish you can do that to me more often.”

“I promise to give you a massage whenever you feel so much tension.”

“Mom you are the best and I love you, do you know that?”

“Of course mommy knows that and she loves you more than you can imagine.”

I turned my body side ways creating a 90 degree angle with my mother’s legs having them over my legs. I turn my head directly to her face and I could see with the bottom of my eyes her luscious tits because my movement caused the bubbles between her body and mine to disappear. I slowly moved my lips towards her face and she closed her eyes once again as if she was waiting for my lips to join hers.

That gave me a chance to look clearly at her boobs that made my cock pulse more and my mother could feel that since her thigh was on my cock. I kissed her on the cheek surprising her and hugged her squeezing my body on her breasts. That feeling was even more intense because the water was very oily due to the aromatic oils and soap that my mother loaded the tub with.

“Mom you’re the best” I said humping her thigh trying to get some comfort. She was humping lightly the side of my ass. We continued this for some minutes as a mutual masturbation until her breathing and moaning started to get louder. That is when I interrupted and pulled away from her.

“Mom thanks! I feel so relaxed (I mean horny and I don’t know where I found the strength to stop it) and I think I am going to go to sleep.”

I turned back around and told her that she could get out behind me now that I wasn’t looking.

“Thank you sweetheart I guess it is time to go to bed. I hope you have a nice deep sleep.”

“Thanks mom and I promise to return you the massage another time.” But I wasn’t going to sleep and I knew it because I was so fucking horny but I was enjoying the anticipation.

I got back to my room and was trying to get some sleep but that was not going to happen like that. I got out of bed around 12.30 after midnight and went in the living room and turned on the TV. I was zapping the channels trying to find something interesting to get my attention but nothing. Then without noticing her, my mom sits next to me in her pink transparent nightgown.

“What’s the matter T darling? Can’t you sleep? My massage was not that great was wasn’t it?”

“Oh no mom your hands were great but I am in over-strain from the exercise” I looked back at the TV but my eyes caught her pubic hair under her nightgown! She wasn’t wearing any under wear and no bra. My cock was up in a second. I didn’t try to hide it though and I know she noticed it.

“Do you want mommy to put you asleep like she use to when you were a little boy?”

When ever I couldn’t sleep when I was younger she would lie next to me on my bed and play with my hair until I fell asleep and when I would wake up in the morning she would be gone.

“Mom, would you do that for me?”

“Come on darling, let’s go to sleep.”

I closed the TV and walked back towards my room but once I got to her door she stopped me.

“Where are you going T. You have grown up to much and I don’t think we could both fit in your bed now? Come on there is an empty space on my King size bed.”

Ouch! She was inviting me to her bed! I didn’t say a thing but walked there and lied on my back and she came in behind me. There was a small nightlight that she kept on throughout the night always and was plugged in the outlet across the bed. So when she raised her leg to get on the bed next to me a got a dim view over her pussy. My god she was hot.

She sat next to me and started fondling my hair. She was in a sitting position whilst I was lying with my head next to her side. I turned and hugged her and cuddled my head on her breasts trying to find comfort just like I always do with my pillow. She released I small sigh or rather would I say breathed out releasing something like stress pushing my head on her tits.

My eyes though were on her pussy and I could smell her excitement. Her Pussy was calling out for a good fuck. But I was not going to make the move, at least yet! Then I fell back to the pillow and let her hands full of love to put my tension aside. I don’t know when, but I did fall asleep.

When I woke up I was surprised and my cock was hard as a rock because my bladder was calling out for release but also my mother had her knee over my body and the inner part of her thigh was on my cock. Her arm was around my waist and her hand was on my chest. Her head was a little bit under my chest! I don’t know how or when she got in that position but she did.

I had to go to the bathroom bad so I had no choice to but to try to get up without waking her if I could but if I did I couldn’t do anything about it. I actually caught her attention when I got up because once I was up she called: “hurry up sweetheart, mommy is waiting! You don’t have to go back to your bed trying not to wake me up and I am planning to sleep in today with my little young my next me.” She said with a very sexy warm tone.

I was not going to go back on that offer since I was actually going to go back to my bed after. When I got back she was looking towards the other way that she was before and her moving caused her gown to pull up and her ass was in my full exposure. I could also see her pussy just like when I first saw it. I wasn’t going to do anything yet though. You see I understood now that what I did the first time was sort of a rape and so was her blowjob even though I was aware.

Her seduction was waking me feel better than ever. But I was not going to let this go but use it in my advantage. I hugged her from behind placing my hand on her stomach that way my arm was on the side of her right breast. I rubbed my cock on her naked ass and she pushed back and shifted her ass a bit placing my cock between her ass cheeks. Together we made a couple of moves which caused my cock head to escape out of my underwear and I know she felt it because she paused for a moment like she was thinking about it. But then she humped him while I humped her for a few strokes again until a full stop.

My cock was now half way out of my underwear and was between her ass cheeks. I fought very hard not to move any more and I made it. It was more like a cuddling situation than a sex act. I think I was getting in her skin deeper and deeper every minute that was going by.

I fell asleep once again in my warm thoughts about my mother because when I woke up she was gone and my cock was still half out of my underwear and was sure that she saw that. Anyway I got up washed up and changed to me tights and naked of course under. I got to the kitchen and saw my mother making some breakfast.

“Ah! Great timing! I was going to come and wake you up but I see you read my mind.”

“Good morning Mom, it smells great! I am sorry about yesterday mom! I didn’t mean to keep you up!”

“What are you talking about honey? I had a wonderful sleep! Actually I never thought I slept better than last night ever before!”

That was good to hear. I know it was a matter of time for us but I just didn’t know when exactly. We ate breakfast looking at each other with sexy thoughts I think because I was and by the way she was looking at me like a sexy cat I think she was. My eyes were playing with hers like two little love birds. I wasn’t even looking at her desirable tits that were visible threw her gown!

“Mom I am going to go bicycling for a few miles than I will work out my abs when I come back. If you need anything from me before I go let me know.”

“Sweetheart that is just fine and I don’t need anything for the moment so go on and hurry back and also, be careful. I will work out too. I got to keep in shape.”

“You are doing a hell of a job mom because you have a perfect body!”

“Thanks sweetie but I need to get my abs tighter just like yours!”

I left and after I came back I did the rest of my workout out in our back yard. I didn’t see my mother anywhere but I know she was somewhere inside. I finished and off to the shower I headed. When I got near the door I heard the water in the tub again so I figured that my mom was in there and she was.

“Mom I need…”

“Come and join me darling I just got in from my workout too!”

I didn’t even think about it. I got in the tub and took my tights off once I sat in. I could smell here workout sweat as mine but also the oils and bubbles were mixing together making everything feel even sexier. I think that she had more oil than last time because the water was very oily.

“Ok mom it is your turn to get a nice massage. Come an sit as I did yesterday in front of me so I can do your back and neck and your hands.”

“So you are going to pay back the favor?”

“Sure! I want to get one again another time too so one for me and one for you.”

“You are a sweetheart T.”

She turned and then moved back towards my open legs and almost touched my cock that was in almost full erection. I began rubbing her arms all the way to her elbows and back up. I was doing the outer are of her arms and then I turned my wrists so that I could do the inside. So every time I headed for the armpit I would touch her breasts with the back side of my palm. I was trying not to make her think I was purposely doing that.

That went on for a while but I had to move on even though I liked it. I started massaging her entire back from top to bottom. She was enjoying it because she seemed so relaxed. Then I did what she did to my spine. My finger was started from the top and slowly went down. I was curious of her reaction when I would reach my finger to her ass crack.

“Mom, am I doing it right?”

“You have hands of an angel.”

When I reached the “DO NOT TOUCH AREA” she leaned forward giving me some more space to go. I almost touched her ass hole but I didn’t want to go too far. Being bold at this moment could make a different reaction than I would expect. Plus I have gone through a lot to bring her in this “state”. I was having a bath with my mother naked!

I guess you would all say that I was stupid at this point because it seemed like she was calling out “Fuck Me!” but I was choosing to prolong it more. And at the end it paid me off more than I could dream of.

Next I rubbed her neck and I concentrated on her main nerves giving her “goose bumps” and “chills”. When I was done she did exactly what I did yesterday. She turned around and was ready to kiss me on my lips but I moved to her cheek when she closed her eyes. She hugged me and I could feel her tits on me. Then she turned back and laid on me and put my hands around her right on her “fury triangle”. My cock was on her back pulsing and my balls were at her ass crack.

“Thank you T! I feel so great!”

“Anytime mom you need me you have me!”

That is when she got bolder and started to move her back in a motion that felt as if she was masturbating me. I was ready to put my hands on her opening but I didn’t. I whispered in her ear.

“Mom I love you!”

“Mommy loves you more sweetheart!”

But my cock was about to blow out because of her ass and back rubbing on my cock. I didn’t know what to do that moment. Come on her back or move to un-trap him. My breathing was getting a bit faster and I knew she could tell that I was approaching climax. Then she moved her hips a bit forward and stopped my climax and opened a conversation that revealed how jealous she was about Patty.

“How is Patty getting along with you?”

“Just fine mom, but why are you asking?”

“I am just concern if she is right for you!”

“Mom I think that I can evaluate her by myself but thanks.”

Now to the question that gave me more confidence.

“T have you had sex with her?” she asked.

“Mom?”

“I know sweetheart I sound bold but we should discuss these things.”

“Ok but I get to ask you too anything I want about sex if you want me to answer.”

“I guess that is only fair to answer to your sex questions also.”

“Ok then! I haven’t had any sex with her but she told that she wanted to go further”

She relaxed and released a sigh of relief like she was glad that I had not gone all the way with Patty.

“Don’t rush things because you may get hurt and I don’t want that to happen.”

I was laughing in my thoughts because I knew why she was saying all this. I know she wanted me to come on her but that was not going to happen. She was going to make the move first. That way she wouldn’t be able to say anything.

“Mom I am 18 and I have needs and you know that.”

“I know you are right but…” she fell in to her deep thoughts that I interrupted with a question.

“Mom when was the last time you had sex?”

“T that is none…”

“Mom you promised!”

“I am sorry! Well it was two weeks ago and lasted 5 minutes and I don’t know why I am getting in to details with you but your father is losing his sex drive and I am still in need of sex.”

“Mom that’s ok, I won’t say anything to anybody else!”

“I know you won’t sweetheart.”

“I am sorry mom!” I hugged her around her breasts and kissed from behind on her cheek.

She held my arms with her hands and squeezed them more on her breasts and turned her head and reached with her lips to my lips. But when she was about to touch them I gave her my cheek once again. She kissed me again but this time it was a wet kiss with a bit of tongue and bite. I was horny as hell and I don’t know how I could hold my self so long.

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
298 Followers