Taste of Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you come hard."

"Not always. Seeing you down there just drove me crazy. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Nah, neck's a little stiff, but it's worth it."

"That's not all that's a little stiff. Oh my."

Jake was surprised by how quickly he'd gotten hard again. Halfway through going down on her, it was throbbing against the mattress, and now it was rock-hard, begging to take over for his mouth — if a little numb.

"I want it," she said as a shiver rippled through her and she parted her still-trembling legs.

"Shit. Condom's in my wallet," he said when the realization hit him.

"My tubes are tied," she quickly responded, stretching out a leg and hooking her toes behind his butt to pull him toward her.

That made his heart race. "Really?"

She nodded. "I need you inside me. Now."

Jake scooted forward on his knees, and Sherry propped herself up on her elbows to watch him press the head of his cock against her damp curls.

"Oh please, don't make me wait," she begged.

Sherry let out a long, deep moan as he pushed, burying his cock inside her. Jake gasped, unable to hold back as he felt a hot, wet pussy wrap around him without a latex barrier in the way for the first time.

"Oh, it looks so good." She let her head drop back, her elbows still supporting her and causing her breasts to lift and jiggle in the most mesmerizing way. "It feels so good," she added as her back sank to the mattress.

"Ah, you're tight," Jake growled, leaving his cock balls-deep inside her.

Sherry moaned and clamped down with her intimate muscles, showing him that he didn't know the half of it.

As he pulled back against the resistance of her velvety walls squeezing around him, he uncurled his right hand from her thigh. Centering two fingers on her hood, he traced circles over it, rolling her clit beneath.

"Mmm hmm!" she exclaimed. "Oh, fuck me, Jacob."

"That's so hot," he said as he thrust, trying to get into the rhythm of pumping his hips while rubbing her clit. He'd only had one girl talk to him during sex, and the sultry tone of Sherry's voice put her to shame.

"You like me to talk dirty, do you?"

"Oh yeah."

"My pussy feel good around that hard, young cock?"

"So good."

"Your cock feels so good. So hard. So big."

Jake picked up speed, feeling more confident as he kept his fingers moving. "You're so fucking wet."

"You make me that wet. Oh, I've masturbated so many times thinking about you."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm hmm," she answered, each syllable drawn out and somewhat broken by his thrusts rocking her body. "I was thinking about you earlier when you caught me. You like that?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm... The real thing is so much better. Faster."

Quiet claps echoed back off the walls as he followed that order. Her breasts began to quiver and bounce, prompting her to slide an arm beneath them. That, the expression on her face, and the sounds she was making drove him crazy.

"Ah! Oh! Yes! I love your cock. I love it. Fuck me faster. Make me come all over your cock."

"Damn, you're so fucking hot," he said from between clenched teeth as he pounded her harder. It was getting more difficult by the moment to concentrate on his fingers.

Sherry solved that problem by reaching between her legs, replacing his fingers with hers. "You just concentrate on fucking me, baby."

"Oh yeah, I can do that," he said as he curled his fingers around her thigh again.

She felt like pure, hot, liquid heaven as he gave her all he had. Her head lashed on the pillow and she whimpered with every thrust. Pounding away, he smiled when he didn't feel the urge to come creeping up on him too quickly. Having just erupted in her mouth not long before, he was still a little numb, and he wasn't going to waste a second of that precious reprieve.

The headboard began to tap on the wall, and even her restraining arm barely contained Sherry's bouncing breasts. Her fingers flashed over her clit, changing from the circular motion he'd used to a rapid back and forth movement.

"Oh, Jacob, you're going to make me c-c-come!"

"Yeah, do it."

"Ohhh, I'm almost there. I... I... Oh god!"

Sherry threw her head back and shrieked. Her canal squeezed tight around him, causing him to grunt when it was strong enough to interrupt his rhythm. Both of her hands slapped down hard on the bed to claw spastically at the comforter. She squirmed and bucked, making Jake's efforts to keep thrusting almost impossible. Eventually, he pushed deep inside her clenched canal as she continued to come.

After a final lurch, she drew in a stuttering gasp and went limp beneath him. "Oh. Oh yes. Oh baby."

"Fuck yeah," he said with a hint of a chuckle in his voice.

"Oh m-my god. I... I thought I was... Thought I was g-going to faint."

"You fucking come unglued."

"Mmm hmm," she moaned, her eyes finally opening. "Did you come?"

He shook his head, "Nuh uh."

"Ohmigod. Give... Give me a second... To catch my breath."

Jake moved — not even a fraction of an inch — and Sherry let out a squeal. Her back arched up off the bed for a moment before falling heavily back to the covers.

Between pants, she said, "That didn't help."

"Sorry," he said, though his smile belied his words.

She chuckled. "Don't be." Something rushed in Spanish followed, and she shivered.

"What was that?"

"Me vas a partir en dos," she said, then translated, "You're going to split me in half."

The way she smiled when she said it let him know that it wasn't a request to stop.

"But I don't care. Give it to me. I want your cum."

"Never done it without a rubber before," Jake said as he started pumping his hips again.

"Ohh. I get to be the first. Give me all your cum. Deep inside me."

After a few thrusts, her fingers returned to her clit. She was so soaking wet and squeezing so tight that every third thrust or so made a flatulent sound, and he could hear a faint, wet, slurping sound every time he pulled free of her depths. Both sounds were soon drowned out by the loud smacks of their bodies colliding, his grunts, and her whimpers.

Jake knew his reprieve was almost over when he felt the first tingles in the head of his cock. It grew rapidly into an itch as he focused hard on holding back the inevitable.

Once again, she knew when he was losing the battle. "Yes. Give it to me. Fill me up," she cried out, her fingers a blur over her clit.

Jake growled from between clenched teeth. "About to come."

"Oh yes, I'm almost there too!"

A roar burst from Jake's lips as he slammed his cock home and cum surged up. He shuddered as his cream pooled inside her, a second ejaculation hot on the heels of the first.

"Oh, I feel it. Give it all to m-meee!" The last turned into a shriek as she went into the throes of climax.

Time slowed down as his throbbing, pulsing cock pushed her to new plateaus, and her rhythmically clenching walls set off spurt after spurt. Jake was almost certain that the last few surges were dry, but they were no less intense, and he felt his knees wobbling beneath him.

He fell forward onto trembling hands, still trapped in the delicious cycle of mutual orgasm with her. She gasped when he had to jerk free, unable to handle it any more. He rolled over onto his side, his cock slapping against him and spattering their mingled juices up onto his abs.

The last thing he remembered was her letting out the most sexy, contented moan he'd ever heard in his life.

****

Jake awoke with a start, but then grinned at the sight of Sherry lying naked in the bed beside him, smiling in her sleep.

His bladder was screaming at him, and he slipped out of bed to head to the bathroom. His morning erection throbbed with a dull ache from the previous night's workout beneath the shorts he pulled on, but the discomfort was more than worth it as far as he was concerned.

Even the stream forking and causing him to pee on his foot couldn't wipe the smile off his face for more than a few seconds.

The sight of the clothing scattered around the front room was enough to give him pause, though. Fortunately, the need to go had awakened him before the sun, so he hurried to pick everything up before going to rouse Sherry.

He wasn't quick enough.

When the front door opened, Sherry's panties were dangling from one finger, while the rest of their clothing was tucked underneath his arm. His face burned as his thoughts rushed, but then he noticed something.

His mother's clothes were rumpled, and her hair was a mess. Her face was just as red as he assumed his was.

After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, his mother cleared her throat and said, "Why don't we both just forget about this?"

"Good idea," he responded.

"Tell Sherry I drove her car back. It's parked out front."

"Okay."

They passed each other quickly, and Jake found Sherry sitting up in the bed with her hand over her mouth when he reached his room.

"Oops," she said as he put their clothes down.

"I don't think she's mad."

Sherry's blush deepened. "She probably half expected it. I've said a few things when I was drunk. She even teased me about it before she left the bar last night."

"Oh my god," Jake groaned as he sat down.

"Relax," she said as she drew him into a kiss, her incredible tits pressed against him. "I'd wash the sheets yourself, if I was you."

He chuckled as she stood up and grabbed her panties.

The show of her getting dressed was just as exciting as watching her undress, and he was hard again by the time she straightened her hair as best she could. She smiled, and then beckoned him for another kiss. He groaned and she moaned when her hand found his erection.

"I don't mind washing the sheets at my apartment," she suggested, still squeezing. "Why don't you come by tonight?"

"Yeah."

"You know where it is?"

"Yep."

"I'll be waiting. Your mom might like to have the house to herself tonight, anyway."

"Don't want to know."

Sherry laughed and finally let go of his cock. "Just make sure you tell her you'll be out all night. You don't have to say where, but she'll probably guess. You can come early if you like."

"Not if I can help it," he teased, playing on her words.

She shivered. "Can't wait."

As she walked out of the room, Jake turned to rummage through drawers for clean clothes before hitting the shower.

He was more than ready for another taste of Sherry.

****

Hope you enjoyed this hot taste of a Latina cougar and a young stud taking care of each other. Please do vote, and your comments are most welcome. Always tickles me to see story and author favorites as well. It's the feedback that keeps me writing.

12