Taste of Success

Story Info
She gives him a blow job, with extras.
1k words
3.68
84.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were rubbing up and down my arm playfully. Gradually the touch became lighter, no longer always touching my skin but mischievously brushing the hairs. It felt like the wisp of a cool breeze along my arm.

Her fingers gently travelled up my left arm and around my collar bone, with soft backward and forward actions, she reached my chest. Her movements changed to a circular motion, clockwise then anti clockwise. Each time the pressure varied. She takes her fingers to my left nipple and gives it a tweak. Its firmness increases. She moves her hand to my side and places her mouth on the nipple. Using the roughness of her tongue she provokes it to be rigid, matching my cock.

As she lays against me, I stroke my fingers up and down her back. I can tell by the way in which she wraps her body around me that she enjoys this. She then takes her attention to my right nipple and repeats the treatment she afforded that of my left. Leaving my nipples hard, she returns to caressing my body with her finger tips.

Her fingers, journey down my torso, to my stomach. Again she puts her mouth to my skin, rubbing her lips over the hairs. She comments on how sensual it feels and what sensitivity lips have. She then unwraps herself from me and kneels by my side. Her hands travel down to the mass of dark hair surrounding the base of my hard cock. I know that I will get to shag her, it's what she wants, but I'll wait, she can dominate for now.

I close my eyes and think about her domination of me. I feel the sensation of my penis getting harder. She uses a finger to gently stroke it. She remarks at the juices emanating from it. I find that a turn on and so does she. She moves herself again, this time positioning her body between my legs, still kneeling. She now uses both hands to caress my body, the inside of both my thighs are simultaneously given the soft finger treatment. I make soft sighs in unison with her as she is obviously enjoying the encounter.

Suddenly, she grabs the base of my penis between a finger and thumb. I look down and see her sharp talons in such close proximity to my pride and joy. She knows what I am thinking and says she will be careful, she doesn't want to damage it. I close my eyes again and sink my head into the pillow as she starts to use a gentle motion up and down. I know I am moaning. I smile with delight and hear her giggle. I take another look at what she is doing and see the head of my cock, glistening. It seemed to shimmer as her action gently moved it.

She sees me looking and deprives me of the vision. She encases the head of my cock with her mouth. I can feel her tongue rub against the head. She mimics what she did to my nipples. She spends time playing with her tongue around the head, teasing. Gradually her mouth descends further down the shaft. She now threatens me with her teeth, mauling at my penis. Her teeth are making suggestions that don't bare thinking about but I trust her. Her teeth are now tantalizing, pressing against my penis and releasing. On each release she seems to take more of my penis into her mouth.

My cock seems to be forced to the back of her throat. She tightens her lips around the lower area of my penis and then lets her mouth travel back up its full length. Her lips are now tight around my penis imitating her vaginal lips. Up and down her mouth travels. Every so often she licks the head allowing me to feel the stimulation of her taste buds against the soft flesh of the head.

She raises her head. I open my eyes and she is looking at me, smiling. I give an extra smile of acknowledgement. She firmly grasps my member and starts to wank me. It doesn't take long to build up to a fast wank. Again she changes her mind and position. She leans forward and encloses my penis between her breasts. Her gentle rocking motion finds me fucking her breasts. I look at the hard nipples and soft but dry skin. I can feel the skin tugging and as if a mind reader she returns to lick my cock, adding the lubrication it needs before further boob fucking.

Once more she lies against me and continues to wank me. I hold her close and caress her back. She makes soft appreciative noises. Her hand is deftly moving about my penis and I start to feel like I want to go all the way. "Will she wank me till I come?" I think to myself. I don't know what to expect, but I put the effort into concentrating on an outcome of me coming in front of her.

As my breathing changes, she recognises the signs of me reaching a climax. She moves to better position herself to wank me fast and furious. Harder she grips and faster her hand travels. I reach and stroke her back as that overwhelming feeling comes over me. She successfully reads my body language, and as I pass the point of no return, her mouth is there, wrapped around my cock.

Her anticipation is perfect as she accepts the discharge of warm fluid. She quickly withdraws her mouth and moves up to look me in the eye. She kisses me and I taste the warm liquid that I filled her mouth with. It is sweet and she spreads it around my mouth. The kissing stops. She looks at me, licking her lips and giving me a wry smile. I look back at her and smile as I also lick my lips.

It will be a while before I return the favour, I will giver her an hour to recover!!!