Taste of True Friendship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was still fully clothed sitting with her legs off of the edge of the chaise longe. I walked over and stood in front of her looking down at her gorgeous, dusky face. I leaned over, lifted her chin with my hand, and planted a mammoth, full-on, open mouth, tongue searching kiss on her full red lips. I was beginning to feel out of control.

I was naked, having just gotten out of the pool, and the slight breeze chilled my skin and made my sensitive nipples pucker. As I pressed my mouth to hers, I felt pressure on my chest. I realized that Tanya was reciprocating my advances by stroking my boobs. It sent an electric thrill through my body from my nipples right down to my vagina. I pressed my mouth harder against hers and leaned forward even more. I had the leverage. It forced Tanya onto the chaise to where her she was sitting half upright with her back against the cushion. She moved her legs off the ground and up onto the chaise. I got up on the chaise too and with my knees straddling Tanya's hips and pressed my body against hers all the while keeping the tongue playing kiss going. My hands came up and began to massage her breasts through the material of her halter top. I reached around to the back of her neck and undid the knot that held her halter top up and let it drop so that it exposed her breasts. They were perfectly shaped, with small nipples. They were soft and pliable but also firm, too firm to be natural. As I moved my mouth from Tanya's down to her breasts I could saw some small scarring around the nipples. She did have implants- -good ones, pretty natural looking but implants nevertheless. What did I care? They were luscious and I paid each one equal respect caressing, nibbling, and sucking. The nipples responded by getting hard and smaller. I could sense tension building up in Tanya's tummy, a little shiver, a little quiver.

Then Tanya turned the tables on me. She sat up straight on the chaise. Since she was taller than I, she now had the leverage and she put both hands against the front of my shoulders and gently forced me back until I was sitting up on her legs. Tanya moved her head forward and began to ply my breasts with her kisses, nibbling and pecking just as I had with hers. Her tongue flicked out against my nipples, which having been already sensitized by the cool breeze, were now rock hard and doubly sensitive to her teasing. I felt more of the electric shock into my pussy.

Her hands moved around to either side of my hips and then gradually around to my fanny. She pulled me my hips closer to her while she buried her face between my breasts kissing their inner edges and the skin of my chest.

The next thing I knew, I was flat on my back, my knees up in the air, with Tanya kneeling between them. That was a piece of erotic judo that couldn't figure out until I saw it on film. She was smoooooth. She dipped her head and kissed and licked her way down my stomach all the way to my pubic hair and then part way back up and down again. She did this several times, each time going back up a little farther and each time going down a little farther. At the top, she sucked on each of my nipples; at the bottom, she used her tongue to play with my tummy under my pubic hair. More electric shocks each time.

She finally got her mouth to the apex of my furry triangle and began to probe with her tongue to find my pussy. I opened my legs to accommodate her efforts and she spread my thighs apart even farther with her hands the more I relaxed my thighs. Her head went down to the center of my snatch and I felt that exquisite sensation of her tongue circling my clitoris and dancing around my labia. I could tell that her tongue probed my pussy as well but it was the delicate teasing of my clit that began to take those discrete electric shocks and turn them into a constant flow of voltage into my pussy, up to my tummy, up farther into my chest, and then to my entire body. I felt like I was floating, warm and tingling. Except for the focus of the sensation on my clitoris, I wouldn't have known where the feeling originated. My body began to undulate in rhythm with her licking. She held her hands under the cheeks of my ass and pressed me closer to her. I finally felt like I exploded. In a rush the feeling coursed through my body and felt like it was escaping through my fingers and toes, except for that part that rushed to my brain and stayed there. It subsided like an ebbing tide and then rushed in again like breakers crashing on the shore. Then it ebbed again and flooded in again. And again, and again, and again, each time getting a little less until it was just a faint after glow. That woman had given me an orgasm better than any I had experienced before- -not Kim, not DeDe, not any of the dozens of porno-hunks that fucked me- -nobody had caused that sensation in me before. I thought I was going to die right then and there. But I didn't.

Tanya raised up, licked her lips, and looked at me. Her smile was incandescent. "Wanda? Wanda. I LOVE that name." Her voice was smooth and soft. "Wanda? I love that body. You are too delicious for words! MMMMmmmmm.....mmmmmMMMMMM!!"

"Tanya?" I was flat on my back but waggled my finger at her nevertheless, "Tanya? Now it's my turn.!"

I sat up. She was still kneeling between my legs but I remedied that quickly. I put my legs on either side of the chaise, stood up, and put my hands to the front of her shoulders forcing her again onto her back. I pressed forward until I was laying on top of her. I kissed her deeply as before but this time I tasted some of my own fluids on her lips. Hmmmm "Not bad" I thought.

I reach around and unhooked the back of her halter, slipped it off of her, and cast it aside. I mirrored her play with my breasts by kissing my way up and down her stomach. I got to the waistband of her leopard pants and began to tug them down over her hips. They were on snugly and she was wearing a thong underneath. I decided to take both of them off of her simultaneously. I tugged and teased with my hands while I kissed and licked her tummy. Finally the began to budge and slide more easily off of her hips and fanny. Then I hit a snag. They got hung up.

I looked down and discovered what the problem was. Tanya's COCK was impeding the garment removal. Yes, I said Tanya's C-O-C-K. This outrageously beautiful woman wasn't a woman. She was a HE! How did I miss that one? I must have been so enamored by her beauty that I totally missed the clues. Tall, toned, slim, narrow hips, implants.....DUH! But she was so beautiful, so attractive, so.....luscious.....that I was completely blind the obvious.

It seemed to me that I was frozen for half an hour but, when I looked at the final video, I found that I hadn't hesitated one bit. I would have imagined that I would have had that look of "shock and surprise" that I was supposed to have had that first day I did my sound stage porno shoot. But I didn't. I looked at her/his penis as it became freed from the confines of those leopard pants and began immediately to stroke with one hand it as if it was something quite natural to have found there. I used my other hand to inch his pants farther down his legs. After a bit, I gave up on the "inching" thing, disengaged my hand from his stiffening member, and tugged those tight pants all the way down his smooth legs. I paused to slip off the high heeled shoes, not helping but notice how pretty his feet were, pedicured with polished toenails. Then the pants came off all the way. I tossed shoes and pants off to the side and made my way back up to his cock.

It had become hard now, rock hard. It wasn't mammoth but it was pretty good size. As one might expect, he had no pubic hair anywhere around his penis. Shaved and waxed- -that was the order of the day. I played with his member with my hands, stroking first with my right hand and caressing his ball-sack with my left, then using both hands massage up and down his shaft, and finally squeezing it with both hands and watching the pre-cum ooze up to the crack in his shiny tip. As I my hands were engaged in this, I looked up and saw the look on his face. He was ecstatic. He had a broad smile and a look of pleasure that I don't remember having seen before from man or woman. I could tell he was enjoying this.

I scooted up and placed his penis between my breasts and rubbed it between them using both of my hands and by boobs to encircle it. It made my nipples tingle and I could see that there was more clear fluid beginning to ooze out of the head of his cock. I lowered my head and licked that off. It had a salty but neutral flavor, a little slippery but not thick. All in all, it tasted good and whetted my appetite for more.

No stranger to sucking cock, I proceeded with my standard maneuver. I took his cock into my mouth and forced it in all of the way I could. Except for the pre-cum lubrication, his penis was dry and I could only get about half way into my mouth but, the more I worked it with my tongue, the slicker it got until after only a couple of thrusts I got the head all the way to the back of my soft palate. I had all but an inch or so in my mouth. I pulled back and made an extra effort and finally got his entire penis into my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. I held it there expecting to feel some type of reaction as if he were working up a load to shoot but there was nothing. I thrust again with my mouth and still nothing. But I could hear him cooing, "MMMMM....mmmmm....MMMMMM" each time I did that .

I felt his hands on either side off my head. At first I thought it was just a caress but I gradually became aware that he was leading me to pull my face off of his dick. Can you imagine that? This guy had enough of my blow job? I forced a little harder and his hands reacted a little more firmly. I finally got the idea and pulled off of him.

Once his penis had cleared my lips, his hands moved to my shoulders. He lead me up to where I was lying on his body with my face on his chest and my tummy against his. His lips kissed the top off my head as his hands went down behind the my butt and pulled me closer to him while spreading my legs apart. He wiggled under me and then I felt the head of his prick begin to penetrate my pussy. It took a little effort because I wasn't exactly lubricated. The water from the swimming pool had cleaned off the surface of my labia so that they were squeaky clean and, other than working on his cock with my mouth, there wasn't anything that got my juices flowing. But it didn't take long. Once I felt the pressure of his cock, and felt the slight friction of it between my pussy lips, I began to moisten up and get slippery.

He slid his cock about half way into my vagina, pulled it back, and thrust deeper the second time, and even deeper the third. I could feel his hard member fill up my pussy and I felt my muscles contract to grab it and hold it there. His hips began to move starting a rhythm between his cock and my cunt. But, being on top, I felt like I had the lead and began to work my hips up and down in concert with his thrusting. The more I ground away, the wetter my pussy got until I could feel the moistness seep out and lubricate the space between my labia and the base of his shaft and scrotum. I started to go wild with this.

It was like I was riding a horse. He was bucking and I was bucking. I raised up so that I was sitting on his cock and went into a frenzy of fucking him. His face was smiling and yet calm but I began to feel the blood rush to my head as I tossed in the throes of pleasure. I threw my head back and let out a long moan as I accelerated my pelvic thrusts. And then I felt a gush of liquid come from my pussy and flow onto his abdomen. I wasn't peeing I was coming. It was clear and slick and had the scent of tangy honey as it coated his stomach and ran down between our legs. I felt a rush throughout my body that made feel that I was being levitated off of him. That sensation made me increase my fucking efforts yet again. I didn't think I could fuck him any harder or faster, but I did.

Then I felt pressure from his hands which had moved to either side off my hips. He stilled my gyrations and held me firmly to him. I felt his cock swell inside my pussy and felt his hips thrust. I could feel the gush of warm fluid inside my pussy. In my mind's eye I visualized his cock shooting his semen inside me coating the inside of my pussy as it flowed from the head off his penis. Just that thought added an other orgasm to my set. He thrust for or five times and then was still, holding my hips against him firmly. I looked at his face and saw that his eyes were closed and that his muscles had tightened. He was enjoying his orgasm just as I was enjoying mine.

I collapsed forward on his chest. I could feel his breasts pressed against mine, an odd feeling now since I had been having sex with a man and not a woman. Still, his breasts felt good against mine even as his cock was still in my pussy. I brought my mouth up to his and kissed him, gently but firmly- -no tongue. Then I whispered in his ear- -the audio didn't pick this up- -"I loved that, sweetie. You're my man!" He tensed a little at that but quickly relaxed and whispered back, "Oh, Yes, Oh, Yes!"

We disengaged and got up off of the chaise. He held my hand as we walked toward the rec room. "Gofer" was there and gave us each a terry cloth robe. As we put them on, I couldn't help but notice a strange look on "Gofer's" face. He seemed fascinated. I looked over at Jerry. He had the same look on his face. Moreover, neither of them spoke. Though, as Tanya and I crossed the threshold off the rec room, I heard Jerry whisper into his mouthpiece, "Cut!"

*****************

TO BE CONTINUED

12