Taste of True Friendship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde embraced Ayisha too and they lay there quietly with the dildo still in her pussy. After about five minutes of this tenderness, Ayisha withdrew her "cock", took off the panties, and put them on the nightstand. She and the blonde then lay next to each other on the bed and went to sleep.

Dan quietly backed away from the door and went back to his room. He thought of Tatiana and Darla and their love making. But, somehow, seeing his mother in bed with another woman- -and doing the things they did- -was much more of a turn-on for him than witnessing Tatiana's and Darla's romp. Much more of a turn-on.

Dan climbed back into bed and drifted off with those visions in his head.

^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^

^ ^^^^ ^ ^^^ ^^

The next morning at breakfast Ayisha introduced Dan to Candy. Yes! That Candy! Ayisha's old volleyball team mate from college.

Candy was in town on a summer recruiting trip looking for prospects for her volleyball team. She would make this trip once or twice a year and would usually see Ayisha on her visits. Ayisha said that she would also travel back to see Candy on occasion. This answered a question Dan had for a long time. Why his mother took those trips out of town. He had always assumed they had to do with work, nursing conferences or something like that but now he knew the real reason. He knew that his mother did have some boyfriends and dates. And he supposed that she had a healthy but discreet sex life. But now, it seems, she had more than one outlet.

After the introduction and explanations, Ayisha looked at Candy and said, "Candy, Dan knows about you and me from college. I told him yesterday."

Then she looked at Dan and said, "And, Dan, I know that you had a little peek at our playtime last night. In fact, I arranged it that way. I just wanted you to know that your old mother still had some life in her. Besides, after that, what could you tell me that would shock me?"

"Not much, I guess." Dan answered, "Except....well....you two just sit there for a minute. I'll be right back."

Dan got up from the table, went into his room, and opened up his suitcase. Yes. The red blouse and the canary Capri pants. Oh, and the sandals. Exactly the thing!

Dan got dressed, made up his face, took his hair out of its ponytail, and went out to see his mother and her friend.

The look on his mother's face was not to be described. It was part surprise, part shock, part amusement, and part pride. Surprise because, though she knew her son had been consorting with a transsexual, she hadn't guessed that he had taken up dressing as a woman. Shock because of how different Danillo looked all made up. Amusement because, while Dan had learned a lot about dressing as a woman, there was still much he needed to know about pulling it off completely. And pride because she truly was impressed at how good Dan looked as a woman. She knew he was a handsome boy but he really was a beauty as a woman.

The look in Candy's eye was pure lust. Being a lesbian, Candy was not very much impressed with good looking men but give her a beautiful woman to look at and she was immediately turned on. Ayisha, seeing that look, re-thought her idea about Dan not knowing how to pull it off. If he could get Candy's motor running then he was making a very convincing appearance as a woman.

"Mother, I just didn't know of any other way to get this across to you so you'd understand. I'm beginning to feel a lot more comfortable as a woman than as a man. Dana has helped me with all of that seeing has how she has already had to go through that. I hope you understand."

Ayisha looked at him with a look of love that only a mother could give. "Yes, my dear boy. I understand. How could I not? You are so special. Now you are even more special. And, I must say this, you do look fabulous!"

There was a laugh from Candy. It caught on with Ayisha. And, soon, Dan was laughing too. It was laugter born of relief and joy.

The three spent the day together, all the time Dan dressed as a woman. They went out to lunch, did some shopping, took in a movie, and had dinner. Nobody batted an eyelash at seeing three women out together, other than they might have thought one of them looked a little butch- -and that would have been Candy!

When they got home, Dan went to bed. Ayisha and Candy retired to Ayisha's room.

It was pitch black in his room when Dan heard the door open. The lights were off in the hallway so he couldn't see who it was that came into his room. He felt the covers being pulled off of him and felt a hand probe through the fly in his pajamas to find his cock. The hand began to massage his penis and it didn't take long for it to get hard. He felt a pair of lips enfold the head of his dick and suck it into the mouth behind them. The hand continued to stroke his cock as the lips, tongue, and mouth worked to bring him to full erection. In a few minutes he was ready to shoot his load and he did so into the waiting mouth. Not a drop spilled out. The mouth and lips held his cock inside them until the last of his semen was drained and his cock began to soften. The head, mouth, and lips pulled away and the hand gently inserted his penis back inside his pajamas. He felt a slight pat on his tummy. And the person quietly left the room and shut the door.

Dan never found out who that person was. It could have been Candy. But an avowed lesbian sucking his cock? Well it could be- -but not very likely. Then, there was that lusty look in here eyes that morning..... Well, the alternative had to be his mother! That sent chills up his spine. He had never, ever, given a thought of having sex of any kind with his mother. She wasn't exclusively lesbian so.....Well, what the hell! No matter who it was, it was a terrific blow job.

The next morning at breakfast neither Ayisha or Candy even hinted that anything was out of the ordinary. Dan could only wonder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12