Taste of True Friendship Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few minutes for the girls to compose themselves. Irene was out of breath, Julie’s neck was stiff and her jaws sore, and Tanya was just plain amazed. Tanya had formulated her plan on the spur of the moment, using her artwork to signal Julie to entice Irene into a romantic session. But Tanya had no idea that it would captivate Irene and even Julie to that degree. It seemed to have worked like magic. Tanya looked back at the picture she had drawn. Yes, it was crisply done; yes, Julie and Irene were easily recognizable, and yes, their poses were indeed suggestive. But, from her perspective, Tanya didn’t see it as particularly inspired nor could she see why it would have had that effect on the two girls. She wondered if it was just the right medium at the right place at the right time. Who knows? Anyway, Tanya decided to file that technique away for future reference.

Irene sat up on the couch and looked at Julie. Irene’s face was still flushed from her orgasm. “That was soooo good, Julie. I never imagined that could be so good!”

Julie smiled back at her, “Me neither. You were simply delicious, my dear.”

Then Julie turned to Tanya, “You devil, Tanya. You put us up to that. How in the world did you manage that?”

Tanya knew that Julie had wanted something like that to happen anyway when she brought Irene over to “study” so it wasn’t like the escapade was out of the blue for her. It entered Tanya’s mind to spring that on Julie but Tanya thought better of it. Why bust her in front of her friend.

“I had NO idea! It just must have been ‘magic’.” Tanya looked theatrically wide-eyed at Julie and Irene. “Perhaps the picture just brought some joy out of you two that was already in there begging to be let loose. Things like that have been known to happen, you know.”

Tanya thought she played that well. There was no reason to dampen their pleasure by telling them flat out that they were latent lesbians. She pretty much already knew that about Julie- -definite bi-sexual- -but wasn’t sure about Irene. Now she knew- -Irene fit the bi-sexual mold too.

Julie and Irene both looked at Tanya. Irene said, “But Tanya? How about you? How was it for you? You didn’t even get a chance to come.”

Tanya felt a little trapped by that one. Of course, Julie knew the real story but Tanya wasn’t about to let Irene in on her secret at the moment.

Julie followed up Irene’s comment, “Yes, Tanya. What can WE do for YOU?”

Julie’s look was mischievous. She knew she had Tanya in a bind.

Irene made the first move. She reached out from her sitting position, grabbed Tanya by the hand and pulled her down to the couch. Julie followed suit and sat next to Tanya so that Tanya was sandwiched between her and Irene.

“Irene, there’s something I need to explain to you.” Tanya was non-plussed, for one of the few times in her life.

Julie piped up, “Tanya, Irene will discover that soon enough. Don’t worry.”

Irene began kissing Tanya on the lips as Julie commenced to remove Tanya’s jeans. Once she got them off, Julie quickly saw that Tanya’s cock was beginning to rise to the occasion. That wasn’t strange to her to Julie but Irene, being preoccupied thrusting her tongue into Tanya’s mouth, hadn’t had a chance to look down. Irene, while kissing Tanya, moved her hands down to Tanya’s chest. Irene got her first clue when she felt a brassiere that, upon further investigation, was empty; once she got her hands underneath the fabric, she felt two very flat breasts with two very small nipples. Irene pulled her head away from Tanya’s mouth, gave her an odd look, and then moved her gaze to Julie who had her mouth in Tanya’s lap. Irene’s mouth literally popped open when she saw that Julie was going down on a sizeable cock.

“What the…..?” was about all Irene could get out of her mouth.

Tanya jumped in, “Irene, Julie and I will explain it later. For now, just enjoy yourself.”

Irene took Tanya at her word and proceeded to join Julie in sucking Tanya’s cock. There was more than a little competition going on between the two girls. Julie had Tanya’s cock down her throat, Irene whined and, when Julie pulled off, Irene took the hard member down her throat while Julie worked a little lower licking Tanya’s balls. This back and forth went on for a while. Irene was thinking that any other guy would have shot his load in a few seconds but Tanya was demonstrating remarkable control. “Well, all the more for us two girls to enjoy ourselves with.” Was Irene’s thought.

Irene maneuvered herself off the couch and down to her knees in front of Tanya. She spread Tanya’s legs apart and leaned in to her. With the size of her boobs being what they were, this fairly forced Julie out of the way. Irene pressed her chest against Tanya’s cock capturing it between her breasts. With her hands on either side of her boobs, Irene began to jack off Tanya’s cock. The saliva from the girls made it Tanya’s prick slippery so it slid easily between Irene’s breasts. Meanwhile, Julie had moved her head to where it was just above the cleft in Irene’s breasts and, each time Tanya’s cock protruded from between them, Julie applied her lips and tongue to the head of Tanya’s cock.

Tanya was intrigued by the situation and by the sensation. Here were two girls competing for his cock and, no doubt, had more than a little interest in dealing with his ejaculation. Irene’s breasts were full and soft and the pressure of Irene’s hands on either side of them plus lubrication between them made Tanya’s cock feel like it was in a tight, slippery pussy. On of that, Julie was giving him intermittent head on the upstroke. Tanya concluded that she was enjoying it.

After several minutes of this activity, Tanya decided to bring things to an end and just come. Her semen spurted out of the end of her cock straight up in the air. She shot her load just at the top of an upstroke when Julie’s mouth was almost onto the head of her prick. The semen spurted into Julie’s open mouth but some of it spilled over onto Irene’s breasts, running down between them and pooling in the cleft created by the pressure off Irene’s hands. Julie swallowed immediately and began lapping with her tongue to pick up the residual on Irene’s chest. Tanya slid her cock downward and out from underneath of Irene's “boob pussy”, leaving her holding her breasts together with a reservoir of cum in between them.

Julie prompted Irene to stand up and carefully to sit back down on the couch so as not to lose any of Tanya’s delicious sperm. Once back on the couch, Irene settled on to her back, released the pressure of her hands on her boobs, and exposed Tanya’s pearly white cum between them. Julie leaned forward and began to lick Tanya’s cum off of Irene’s chest. Irene whined a little as if to say, “Where’s mine?”, so Julie caught more cum in her mouth and moved up to Irene’s face. Julie’s tongue coated with Tanya’s sperm teased Irene’s lips, penetrated them, and thrust into Irene’s mouth. As the two girls lips came together, Julie transferred the cum in her mouth to Irene’s. Hungry licking and sucking went on for a few minutes as the two girls exchanged and re-exchanged the salty, milky fluid. They finally separated and each looking at the other’s eyes conspicuously swallowed.

Tanya observed this last with benign pleasure. She had already gotten her rocks off but she enjoyed seeing Julie and Irene having more pleasure between them. It almost made her a little hard again.

After all of the cum-play was over, the three of them settled down on the couch, still naked. Irene toyed a little with Tanya’s very male looking nipples and Julie teased Tanya’s again softening cock. There was some cooing coming from the girls as they nipped and nibbled at Tanya’s lips and cheeks.

Between kisses, Irene asked Julie, “Why didn’t you tell me about Tanya. Don’t you think I could handle it?”

Also between kisses, Julie answered, “No, not that. I just wanted it to be a surprise. I knew you’d find out about it sooner or later; if not today, then sometime.”

Tanya felt a little odd being talked about in the third person while she was still present, so she interjected, “Hey, you two. Remember me? I’m still here!”

“Oh, yes we do!” They chimed in together. “YES, we DO!”

“How about some pizza?” Tanya tried to break things up. Besides she was hungry.

“Sure, let’s dine!” Julie said enthusiastically. “After all, we’ve already had the appetizer!”

All three laughed as Tanya got up to phone in the pizza order.

* * ***** * * ** **
TO BE CONTINUED

*****************

12