Taste of True Friendship Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tanya recovered her composure, she looked down and saw that Mary still had her cock in her mouth. Mary seemed unwilling to relinquish hold of it. Tanya reached out and placed her hand on the top of Mary's head and softly patted it. "There, there, Mary. That was wonderful."

Mary slowly withdrew Tanya's softening cock from her mouth, keeping her lips tight around it as it slipped out. Just before the head exited, Mary gave it one last suck, almost a kiss, and let it drop to dangle between Tanya's legs.

Tanya, leaned down, put her hand underneath Mary's chin and tilted Mary's head upward so that their eyes met. Tanya could see the glow in Mary's eyes and there was a smile on her face. Tanya knelt down so that they were face to face and gently kissed Mary's lips. She moved hand behind Mary's head and pressed her lips closer. Her tongue probed between Mary's lips and was met the taste of Tanya's own semen. Mary abruptly sucked Tanya's tongue inside her mouth and worked on it with her tongue much the same way she had serviced Tanya's cock. Tanya felt another thrill starting in her loins. She knew she had no more semen in her for awhile but the sensation was wonderful nevertheless.

Their kiss concluded, the lips separated, and Tanya found herself again looking into Mary's eyes.

"You, my sweet, are absolutely spectacular!" Tanya said with enthusiasm, but not enough to break the spell.

"I never knew it could be like that. If I'd known, I wouldn't have waited this long." Mary was breathless. "Tanya, thank you for being patient and loving to me. I could have missed everything otherwise."

"New experiences can indeed be exciting and enjoyable, My Dear" Tanya repeated her magic phrase. "I knew you'd think so too, once you allowed yourself the chance."

"Yes, Tanya. You are so right....so right...." Mary still seemed in a dream state, riding the high of her first blow job.

Tanya reached up and gently pressed her hands against Mary's shoulders and settled her down so that she was lying with her back on the bed and her legs draped off the edge. Then Tanya reached up and grabbed the waistband off Mary's panties- -she wasn't wearing black this time but white with a perky floral pattern- -and teased them over her hips, down her legs, and off over her feet.

Tanya started at the tips of Mary's toes and kissed and nibbled her way up, moving from one side to the other, past her instep, over her ankles, across the inside of her calves, to the inside of her knees, and up her thighs until her lips arrived at Mary's thick, curly pubic bush. Mary had a pronounced tangy, earthy scent- -not at all unpleasant- -that made Tanya feel as if she were going to have a full meal to eat.

Mary separated her legs as Tanya's lips traveled their way up to her pussy and, by the time Tanya's lips had arrived there, Mary's legs were fully apart with her knees bent and her heels resting on the mattress for support. She scooted back on the bed until she was in the center. Tanya got up our of her kneeling position and climbed up on the bed positioning herself kneeling between Mary's legs.

Tanya bent forward and probed Mary's crotch with the fingers of both hands separating Mary's lush pubic hair trying to expose her vagina. Mary's pubic hair was already moist from her excitement at giving Tanya a blow job and it made Tanya's job a little easier. As Tanya spread Mary's hair apart she began to see Mary's labia poking through. She had a fleshy pussy, not unattractively so, but with plenty of tissue to play with. Tanya bent to her task licking her way to part the last few strands of pubic hair until her tongue came in contact with Mary's labia. Tanya began to explore upward with her tongue savoring the tangy sweetness of Mary's juices. With her tongue between the lips she finally found what she was looking for- -Mary's clitoris.

Mary gave a start when Tanya's tongue first contacted her clit. This was not a foreign sensation to Mary but, after being sensitized by the excitement of her earlier exploit, she was particularly aware of any pressure on her clitoris. It did, however, feel good even though acute. Tanya was aware of this and backed off from direct contact on Mary's clitoris and used her tongue and lips to explore around it and into the opening of Mary's vagina. But, bit by bit, Tanya steered her explorations back to Mary's sensitive spot, flicking at it with her tongue ever so slightly at each pass. Mary's pussy was getting wetter and wetter partly from Tanya's saliva but also from Mary's own secretions- -which Tanya classified as delectable.

As Mary became less ticklish and more comfortable, Tanya began to softly suck on Mary's clit every other time she arrived there. The elicited more of Mary's "Mmmmmm" sounds. With each successive pass, Mary's "Mmmmm's" got longer and louder, "Mmmmmmmmmmm....", "MMMMMmmmmmmm....", "MMMMMMMMMmm..."

Tanya looked up as she was licking and could see, even from her point of view, that Mary was thoroughly enjoying herself. Mary was gazing at the ceiling and had moved her hands up to her breasts to massage them and tweak her own nipples in concert with Tanya's cunnilingus.

Tanya rightly gauged that she had done just about enough with her lips and tongue. The decision now was whether to try to fuck Mary or try something else. Tanya was pretty sure she could work up an erection now but, having just had a recent orgasm, she wasn't sure that it would be good enough to get Mary off. Besides, Tanya remembered that Mary hadn't ever had vaginal sex with a man and had only minutes before attempted oral sex. Perhaps it would be too much of a shock to insert a cock into her pussy and try to proceed with regular sex.

There was another option available to Tanya. She didn't have a dildo available- -that was put away somewhere not easily accessible. But Tanya could masturbate Mary. As high as Mary already was, it was a conceivably viable method to bring her to an orgasm.

Mary's pussy was moist as moist could be as Tanya raised her head from between Mary's legs. Tanya moved her position from between Mary's thighs to where Tanya was kneeling beside her. Again leaning over, Tanya began to kiss and lick the upper margin of Mary's pubic area and nibble with her lips on the flesh of her tummy. At the same time, Tanya inserted her right index and middle fingers into Mary's vagina. Mary's pussy was so juicy, that Tanya's fingers went in easily, all the way up the knuckles of her hand.

In and out, in and out, in and out.....Tanya began to work Mary's pussy with her fingers. The more she worked, the slicker her fingers got until there was a thick milky coating on them, the fragrance of which was beyond stimulating to Tanya. As her fingers went in and out, Tanya attempted to stimulate Mary's clitoris with her thumb and, every now and again, paused her stroking just to tickle Mary's clit. The more Tanya probed the hotter Mary got. Her "MmmmmMMMMmmm's" were regular now, in time with Tanya's strokes. When her fingers were fully inserted, Tanya began to wiggle her them against the front wall of Mary's vagina, searching for that mysterious "G" spot. This went on for quite some time. Tanya wasn't timing it but she guessed there was ten or fifteen minutes worth of stimulation.

At last, Mary began to respond to the vaginal probing. Her hips began to undulate, he back raised itself off of the mattress, her head was thrown back, and her "MMMMM" sounds were continual, loud and rhythmic. Mary dropped her hands away from her breasts to her sides to give herself more support. Tanya filled the gap by leaning in and sucking on Mary's right breast as she continued her "G" spot massage. Mary was now bucking almost uncontrollably and she was moaning constantly from the pit of her stomach all of the way up to her throat. She stopped her thrusting and held her self taut but still for about 30 seconds and then emitted an almost animal sound as she achieved her orgasm. Tanya felt her hand get a little more moist and a little slicker as it continued to ply Mary's vagina. Mary began bucking again as if riding a horse that couldn't be broken, paused again, and cried out again. (That's two, thought Tanya.) Mary relaxed and Tanya thought it was over and made a move as if to withdraw her fingers. In a move quicker than Tanya had ever seen, Mary's hand shot down and grabbed Tanya's wrist forcing her hand back into Mary's pussy and prompting Tanya to continue her finger fucking. Tanya did so. It was shortly followed by another monumental orgasm. Tanya didn't think that there could be one stronger than the last one, but there was. (That was three, thought Tanya.) Tanya was beginning to fear that Mary might do some damage to herself. She was hoping that Mary didn't have any weak blood vessels; they certainly would be at risk of popping, considering the violence of Mary's orgasms.

Finally, Mary settled down on the bed. There were a few spasmodic mini-orgasms, aftershocks of the main event, but no more window rattlers. Tanya slowly and gently took her fingers out of Mary's pussy, brought them to her lips, and licked them clean. Mary looked up and saw Tanya doing this and gave Tanya a far away look and a smile.

"Was that good for you?" Mary asked incongruously.

Not knowing really how to respond to that odd question, Tanya said, "Of course, my sweet. It was VERY good." Tanya, in referring to Mary's taste, was being absolutely honest.

"But the real question, Mary, is: Was that good for YOU?" Tanya tired to shift the focus off of herself and back onto Mary.

"You need to ask?" Mary chuckled weakly- -she was spent and still in the throes of post-orgasm euphoria. "You couldn't tell?"

"Of course I could, Mary. I just wanted to get you talking about it." Tanya maintained her soothing tone of voice. "From where I sat, you had a mega-orgasm. Did I say orgasm? As in orgasm, singular? It seemed to me you had no less than three!"

"Oh, yes I did; Yes I did; Yes I did!" Mary said, demonstrating a sense of humor. "I don't know that I could have stood another one."

"I was thinking the same thing, My Dear." Tanya responded.

"But, Tanya? When you came? I mean my blow job....was it O.K." Mary seemed concerned.

"Oh, Mary. It was magnificent." Tanya was being honest and rightfully enthusiastic. "For someone who had never done that before, you are right at the top of MY list in that category. I can only say that you have 'natural talent', My Dear."

Tanya leaned over and kissed Mary's lips, softly, sweetly, and long. She moved her lips from Mary's up to her forehead and kissed her softly there too. Mary purred, a variation of her "MMMMM" sound, only much softer.

Tanya laid herself down next to Mary. Mary snuggled her head against Tanya's chest and they both drifted off into a light sleep.

^ ^ ^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That took care of the "Mary Problem", or so Tanya thought.

Once the foursome began to meet again as a group, the pairings and combinations were easier to effect. Mary eventually even allowed vaginal intercourse with Tanya's penis (condom protected, of course) or with a dildo in the hands of Julie or Irene. Anal sex was still not in Mary's future but, given her new found adventurous spirit, it wouldn't be long. She had really taken to heart Tanya's maxim to try and enjoy new experiences.

The new problem with Mary, though, was that she was becoming too attached to Tanya. Her experience with Tanya seemed to have shaken her to her very soul. There was a bond developing there that Tanya was uncomfortable with. But, for the time being, other than having to flip coins to decide which of the girls was going to get to fuck Tanya, their sessions proceeded comfortably. The girls just loved each other and, beyond description, enjoyed having sex with each other. Tanya was so pleased that passion had not spoiled their friendships.

Still, Tanya felt something was missing. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but it was there nevertheless.

^ ^^^^^^ ^^

^^^ ^^ ^^ ^

Tanya took some time off during a semester break and went home to visit her mother. Being a full time woman now and having her mother aware of it, made Tanya's visit much more enjoyable. Gone was that feeling of being strange and apart and afraid that someone, especially her mother, would find out. There was a new closeness between them.

On top of that, Candy had accepted a coaching position with a major college in the city. Candy had moved in with Ayisha and their relationship blossomed. Ayisha was finally at reconciled with her own feelings and sexuality.

Tanya had kept her mother and up to date on school goings on but, other than an oblique allusion that her sex life had picked up, she hadn't given her mother any of the blow-by-blow details- -pardon the pun. So when she got home, she, her mother, and Candy spent most of the night and into the wee hours of the morning, talking about Tanya's escapades. Ayisha seemed excited and worried at the same time. She was excited because Tanya was having a range of enriching experiences that were denied to most people. But she was concerned that Tanya was getting so involved in her extra curricular sex excursions that she would drop behind at school or spoil her chances establishing herself in her fashion design career. Candy echoed Ayisha's comments but wasn't quite as concerned. Candy perceived Tanya as being an intelligent, capable person able to deal with life's vicissitudes as they came.

Tanya allayed her mother's fears by producing a copy of her latest transcript. She was a 3.8 (on a scale of 4.0) in her grades. Her only deficiency was with some mandatory mathematics and science courses. She understood them but wasn't very enthusiastic in putting out the effort to ace them. In the area of the arts, Tanya excelled- -beyond excelled. Her professors were already recruiting her to be an assistant instructor in the art and design school. As far as her career was concerned, Tanya was leagues ahead of any of her fellow students. She was already working in the field and had, in fact, been entrusted with several major art projects for her garment company- -all of her work was accepted with kudos by her employer. There was no problem there.

Still, Ayisha was not entirely consoled. She thought that Tanya's foray's into complicated emotional relationships might be too much for her. Tanya reassured her that, as things stood, it wasn't a problem. But, Tanya had to admit, there still seemed to be something missing and she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

It was Candy that came up with the answer. She suggested that Tanya, even though she was having the time of her life carrying on with her bi-sexual female friends, still hadn't dealt with being in a relationship with a man. Yes, Tanya had gone through her relationship with Dana, but Dana was a transsexual just like Tanya, not really someone truly of the male gender. There was a lot missing there that Tanya would need to learn how to deal with in future years. Tanya filed that away and, deep inside, knew what she needed to do- -find herself a man.

The prospect left her in a cold sweat. She despised the typical male: the insensitive, self-centered, boorish, sexually unsophisticated jock. She couldn't abide having to deal with that type of person, especially when she might be risking her life by getting exposed to some of the irrationally homophobic males who didn't understand transsexuality. Both Ayisha and Candy, having had more adult experience, reassured her that there were plenty of men who didn't fit Tanya's stereotype. It was just a matter of being relaxed and open-minded. How was that? Open to enjoy new experiences? Tanya's mantra exactly.

During her visit, Tanya got the opportunity to observe Ayisha and Candy live together on a daily basis. They were exceptionally comfortable with each other and open about their sexuality. There were constant demonstrations of affection between them. In fact, they didn't even keep their bedroom door closed at night and the sounds of their sexual activity, which was almost daily, filled the house. At first Tanya was a little uncomfortable with that but, looking at her own sexual experiences, concluded that her mother had every right to enjoy unfettered sex- -especially in her own house. Ayisha and Candy stopped short of asking Tanya to join in but Tanya wouldn't have been a bit surprised if they had asked her to join in- -or even averse, for that matter.

Surprisingly, on her last night at home before going back to school, Tanya again lay in bed in a pitch black house. As before, she heard her door open and sensed that someone had come into her room. She felt her bedcovers being folded back and felt a hand reach under her nightgown to find her penis. The attention got it hard and she shortly felt a warm, soft mouth performing fellatio on her. She came quickly, her orgasm driven by the excitement of the mystery. After Tanya was finished, the hand pulled Tanya's nightgown back over her, patted her tummy, and moved away. The door open and closed. Tanya could get no glimpse of who it was. And, as before, she, her mother, and Candy all had breakfast together. Nobody mentioned or even gave a hint that a curious event like that had occurred the night before. Tanya remained mystified.

^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^^

To Be Continued...

^ ^^ ^ ^ ^^

12