Taste of True Friendship Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya didn't waste anymore time. She disengaged her mouth from Candy's breasts and went straight down to her crotch. She repositioned herself so that she was between Candy's legs and energetically went down on Candy's pussy.

Candy had a hairless snatch. It was shaved but, Tanya sensed, that if Candy didn't maintain it on a daily basis, she would soon sport a lush bush. The lips of her vagina were full and fleshy. Tanya would have expected the opposite, given Candy's overall slimness. It just went to show that one never knows what lies "beneath". And Candy had a prominent clitoris hiding under a puffy hood. Tanya began to tease it with her tongue and lick up and down with firm, slow strokes. What surprised Tanya was that Candy's clitoris began to become increasingly erect until it protruded from between the lips. It looked like a miniature penis that seemed to be almost an inch long, perhaps more. Tanya placed her lips over it and gently began to suck it, bobbing her head up and down for good measure.

Candy began to go wild. Her hips began to undulate as she strained to enhance Tanya's efforts with thrusting of her own. There were guttural sounds coming form Candy's throat and Tanya felt Candy's well toned abs contract and release as Candy strove to augment her impending orgasm. Tanya felt like she had fastened her lips onto the pommel of a saddle on a bucking horse. She reached under Candy and grasped her butt cheeks in either hand- -much like she had done with Dana- -and forced her mouth for firmly down on Candy's clit. The more pressure she applied, the more Candy bucked. Her legs began to flail outward and she used her heels to arch herself up so that her butt was off of the bed. She strained and held herself in that position for seconds still working to complete her orgasm. And Candy's butt dropped back down on the bed and her legs came up and wrapped themselves around Tanya's head clasping Tanya's face to her crotch Her whole body quivered as she tried to muffle a shriek of passion. Her body spasmed four times with each episode lasting at least a minute. Tanya was beginning to feel breathless as she could only breathe through her nose and then only when Candy relaxed her body for an instant.

At long last, Candy's body collapsed itself back on the bed and she lay quiet. Her breathing was heavy as if she had just finished running laps and she was soaked with sweat. Her pussy was wet both from Tanya's saliva and from her own secretions which Tanya could taste in all their tanginess. Candy's "flavor" was distinct, not unpleasant but neither was it delicious. Tanya was no connoisseur but she wished for something more savory.

As Candy drifted off to sleep after her orgasm(s), Tanya recognized that she had not been turned on at all by the experience. Candy was a wonderful person but, other than feeling an obligation to alleviate Candy's tension, she didn't take pleasure in having sex with her. It wasn't like the girls: Julie, Irene, and Mary; it WAS fun having sex with them. With Candy it was...well...it was a service. Maybe it was because Candy was strictly lesbian and mannish at that. Tanya was grateful she could take the edge off of Candy's stress but that was the extent of her satisfaction.

Tanya snuggled up with the already somnolent Candy and went to sleep. There were to be busy times ahead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12