Taste of True Friendship Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Marvon stopped his pounding. He held Tanya's buttocks close to him as his own hips began to buck and spasm. Tanya knew what was to follow.

"Pull out, pull out, pull out!!" Tanya sounded frantic. "I want to swallow you!"

Marvon abruptly extracted his penis from Tanya's anus. The feeling that sent a thrill trough Tanya from her toes all of the way to the top of her head. Her mouth was open and she even drooled a little at the pleasure as the head of Marvon's penis went past her sphincter.

Tanya rolled over onto her back as Marvon sat astride her. She wiggled down until his cock was positioned exactly on her lips. Marvon jacked his cock once or twice, just enough to get his semen flowing, and then shot his entire load all over Tanya's face. Thick ropes of cum splashed on her cheeks, on her lips, on her neck, and even up her nose. Some of it even went up onto her forehead and into her eyes. The fragrance and flavor of his cum enveloped her- -it was indeed like artichokes. She licked it from her lips into her mouth and then used her fingers to scoop the cum on her face into her mouth eagerly gulping it down. Notwithstanding the fact that Marvon had shot his load just a few hours before, his production of semen was prodigious. It might not have been the quart that Tanya remembered in the limo but it was easily half of that- -and just as delicious.

Marvon shuddered as he shot his wad, ejaculating four or five times and then leaned forward with his arm on the mattress completely spent.

"Was that a work out for you, my man?" Tanya teased. "That's twice in one day for you."

"Hey, no problem." Marvon panted. "I'm used to two-a-day's from training camp."

They both laughed at that one.

Marvon rolled off Tanya and lay on his back breathing deeply basking in the afterglow of his orgasm.

"What are we going to do for you little lady?" Marvon was spent but solicitous. "I'm guessing you didn't come. Or an I wrong?"

"That felt wonderful, Marvon. Simply wonderful." Tanya, despite the fact that she hadn't had a true orgasm, also was still coming down from her state euphoria. "You were spectacular. There's no need for more tonight."

Tanya rolled off the bed and crawled on her hands and knees to where she knew her clothes were. She slipped on her sweat pants and jacket, leaving the jacket open just to tease. She went over and flipped on the lights.

Marvon was laying on his back on the bed. He was sound asleep- -very soundly asleep, snoring up a storm.

Tanya picked up her bra and panties, grabbed her pen and ink sketch of Marvon and stuffed them all in purse. She left a quick not to Marvon on the note pad, "I'll call you tomorrow." She slipped on her sandals, let herself out of the hotel room, and took a cab home.

During the ride home, she could still taste him on lips and feel his cock in her ass. He made an impression on her and she wanted more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She called him the next day, visited him again in his hotel room that night and sucked his cock until it was dry. The following day, too. And the day after that. And the day after that.

Their sessions were romantic. Marvon would order room service and they would sit on the couch and eat and chat. They exchanged a little more info about each other but Tanya still hadn't told Marvon her last name, where she lived, where she worked, or that she was graduating in a couple of weeks. She was content to make small talk and let him wonder exactly who it was that he was making love with.

Sex consisted her giving him blow jobs. He relished those, as did she, but when Marvon pressed Tanya to have "regular" sex, she played off of that my pleading that she had started her period. After the close call she had with him during their anal sexual adventure, she decided it was a good idea not to disclose her secret. Besides, Marvon seemed to be the typical ultra macho jock and she didn't want to take the risk of having the kind of blow up with him that she had before with Reginald. There must be something about athletes that made transsexuals particularly hateful to them. To Tanya, sex was sex and love was love; to macho dudes like Reginald and Marvon, those two commodities had different values.

Marvon had to leave at the end of the week. He said he would miss Tanya and wanted to keep up the relationship somehow- -coming back for visits, having Tanya travel to his city, meeting in a mutually agreeable other site. But Tanya wanted to keep things flexible. She said would contact him from time to time and ascertain what his schedule might be, and try to work out a meeting. She gave him the reason that she needed to stay flexible as her life was about to make some sharp turns. She didn't elaborate.

At their last meeting, Tanya had worked Marvon into a frenzy teasing his cock with her tongue and finger tips. He finally came with Tanya jacking him off as she sucked on his breasts. This drove him wild and when he came he shot ropes of cum all the way up his stomach to his chest where it spattered on Tanya's cheek as she teased one of his nipples between her teeth. Much as Ludmilla had done with her, Tanya licked the semen off of his body savoring every drop. She was going to miss the taste of his cum.

After she cleaned up and was ready to leave, Marvon offered to pay for Tanya's cab ride home. He pulled out his wallet and fished out a fifty dollar bill. Tanya felt a little insulted as if she were being paid for having sex but she didn't show it. She simply thanked him for his offer but declined it without any further discussion. She wasn't really sure if Marvon recognized this as a faux pas. She could only hope that he was sincere in his intention to defray her travel expense and not inferring that he was paying her for sex.

As Marvon opened his wallet to put the bill back in, Tanya noticed a photograph of a white woman and two very cute children who looked like they were of predominantly African-American extraction. This made her freeze momentarily but she didn't let on the concern that it caused her. Delicious Marvon married? That certainly would complicate things. But she decided to leave that for another day when, or if, she and Marvon were to meet again.

He gave her a final, long, passionate kiss- -the kind that caused her loins to stir- -and bade her good-bye.

Tanya went down to the lobby, hailed a cab, and traveled home- -with a lot on her mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The following week was glorious and frenetic. Graduation was scheduled for that Friday and Tanya had to make arrangements for Ayisha and Candy to come up stay with her. Despite her waning strength, Ayisha was game to come. She said she wouldn't miss the graduation for the life of her and that was almost literally true. Ayisha and Candy traveled by car with Ayisha napping most of the way. She needed a wheelchair to get around when she got there. Fortunately, Candy had given advance warning of this so Tanya had already secured a rental chair for Ayisha to use.

Tanya had a small group of people at the ceremony. Mary and her now husband showed up, as did Irene and Julie. Several people from work were there- -not Gardner, though. And there were folks from the theater arts department who made a special point of cheering for Tanya on her accomplishment. Tanya thought she might see Dana in the crowd but Dana didn't show up. She even got a card from Peter congratulating her on her graduation. Oddly, it had a lacy pink and blue ribbon wrapped around it; it was a typical Peter touch- -thoughtful but caustic.

Tanya could only marvel at Ayisha's burst of energy and enthusiasm on Graduation Day. She seemed like her old self, minus her hair and about 40 pounds. She was gracious and vivacious and made the entire affair one to remember. It brought tears to Tanya's eyes.

Tanya had so much for which to be grateful to her mother. The recitation of the list would take a day but when she kissed her mother after the ceremony it was all communicated in an instant. Ayisha knew and Tanya knew- -no words were necessary.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Be Continued...

12