Tasting Jenny

Story Info
First time sex with a girl called Jen.
1.3k words
3.81
69.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written so any advice/constructive criticism would be welcome. The story is based on my first time although the various names have been changed.

I'd met Jenny when she was touring with a group of young musicians from various colleges in the North of England. They were staying at a hotel near my parent's house and occasionally ventured into the village to visit the local shops, stocking up on cigarettes and sweets.

On one evening myself and a group of friends were playing football at the local park when a group of girls turned up and started to watch. They were drinking cheap cider and after a while they got drunker and bolder shouted for us to come over and join them. I started talking to Jen and we hit it off straight away. It turned out we were both going to be going to study history at University, both were into sports and seemed to have similar tastes in music. We ended up talking and drinking for about two hours before the girls said they had to get back so as not to break their curfew. Having consumed a fair bit if cider myself (the sort of stuff that costs about £2 for two litres) I offered to walk her back to the hotel. Had I still been sober I might not have been quite so keen on the mile long walk back to the hotel!

The walk was uneventful but as we reached the hotel we got on to the inevitable kiss goodnight. It was a typically passionate teenage kiss. Our lips were locked together and she slid her tongue into my mouth. I took her tongue in my mouth and reciprocated her action. As the kissing became more heated we walked over into a secluded, wooded area where none of the other residents or staff could see us. We continued to kiss and as we did my hands moved down to her ass and I groped her tight bum through her jeans. She didn't object at all so I became more bold and put my hands up her top. I gently squeezed her breasts over her lacy bra and I could feel her nipples stiffen as she became more aroused. Jenny was kissing more forcefully and started to moan as I continued to massage her breasts. She was really enjoying this now and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, allowing me full access to her near perfect tits . I pushed her top up, exposing her tits to the cool air. I moved my head down to her chest and started sucking on her already rock hard nipples. At the same time I started to rub my now obvious hard on against her crotch. She responded by moving her hand down and started to stroke my dick through my jeans. For a teenage guy it was great to meet a girl who was so forward and almost as horny as I was. She continued stroking me and I was close to coming when she suddenly said 'shit, they're about to lock the doors'. We quickly exchanged numbers and headed off our separate ways.

She phoned the next day and we agreed to meet up when I new my parents were going to be away and I would have the house to myself. We both new what was going to happen. The door bell rang dead on 12 o'clock. I sprinted down the stairs and as soon as Jenny was through the door we started to kiss. Our tongues intertwining and our hands were soon wandering all over each others bodies. We moved onto the couch and Jen lay on top off me with my hard dick digging into her crotch. She got up off me and began to undo my trousers. I lifted her top off and put my hand up her short denim skirt to feel her panty-clad ass. My hand moved round to the front of her panties and the wetness let me know she was already turned on. My jeans were now round my ankles as she tugged my boxers down freeing my rock hard dick. She grabbed it hard and started stroking it slowly and at the same time cupping my balls in her other hand. Whilst she was doing this I tugged her knickers down to her ankles placed my thumb on her clit and started to rub. She started whispering into my ear telling me exactly what to do. 'Keep rubbing baby, don't fucking stop, now that's good. OK I need a finger in my pussy – now'. I immediately obeyed and placed two fingers deep into her tight, soaking wet pussy. I was now close to coming and let her know she just told me to go for it. I came long and hard, filling her hand with thick, creamy spunk.

Now all attention was turned to her. She sat on the couch spread her legs and pushed my shoulders down until my face was in front off her pussy. Her hands clasped the back off my head and pushed my face into her moist cunt. Again she told me what to do 'lick my clit and finger fuck me hon, and keep going till I tell you to stop'. It was the first time I'd tasted pussy and it was fucking good. I slowly licked her clit; long strokes with the flat of my tongue and at the same time pushed my fingers in and out of her sopping hole. Jen was almost there and a few strokes later she had an explosive orgasm. 'Shit baby shit, I'm fucking coming keep going, fucking keep going, oh yeesssssss'!! She lay back seemingly exhausted.

Seconds later she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. We went into my bedroom and she removed my t-shirt as I undid her bra and pulled her skirt off. We were now fully naked. She looked stunning her legs were beautifully shaped her ass was tight and her breasts weren't large but were wonderfully pert. For a few seconds I just stood back and admired the view. Jen wasn't for waiting and she led me over to the bed and bent over, sticking her ass in the air, it was obvious what I had to do. I grabbed her hips and pushed my dick into her pussy. I got into a rhythm and started to slowly fuck her. My hands moved round to her tits and I rubbed them, rolling her nipples between my fingers as I continued to fuck her from behind. As my dick continued to move in and out of her beautiful, tight cunt Jen grabbed my hand and moved it to her clit. I was getting close to coming and Jen was driving me wild. She was grunting, moaning and talking dirty telling me to 'fuck her faster' and 'slap her ass'. Within minutes I came for the second time, filling up the condom with my hot jism.

I was worried Jen would be pissed because she hadn't come yet. I shouldn't have worried though because she wasn't finished yet. Again she spread her legs and I licked and fingered her to orgasm, savouring her musty taste and smell, sucking on her labia and flicking my tongue over her engorged clit. We spent the next hour or so just kissing and touching each other. She gave me another hand-job which was enhanced by her sliding a finger in and out of my ass-hole and I continued to finger her and play with her gorgeous tits.

Unfortunately the day had to come to an end and we both got dressed and the next day she returned down South. We talked a bit on the phone after but as is so often the case it all quickly fizzled out. Still, I'll always be grateful to Jen for giving me such a fantastic first time.

*

Hope you all enjoyed the story. As I said I would love to hear from you all to let me know what you thought of it.