Tasty Snack for a Heggu

Story Info
Marina has a fetish for being devoured alive.
1.2k words
3.19
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mitora
Mitora
2 Followers


Note from the author: This is a piece of vorish (devour fetish) fanfiction of Rudra no Hihou (literal Engrish Translation: Rudra‘s Treasure) for the Super Famicom system and is trademark of Square Soft and CROWD inc.

---


A beam of sunlight filtered through the canopy into the clearing, adding even more luster to the already glorious beauty of the mermaid-like water denizen known as Marina. She was sitting on the bank of a small pond, watching the cold, crystal-clear water wash over her cobalt blue fin. Apart from the gentle murmur of the water, the swamp was quiet, so quiet that the rustle of her jewelry could be heard everytime she shifted slightly to avoid a stiff limb and stiff fin.


The pretty water denizen was feeling lonely. Normally she would enjoy the company of one of the aquatic predators. She was a friend to them all, and respected in turn. None would claim her soft flesh against her will, yet all of them had experienced her sweet flavor at least once, as it was a favorite passtime of her to let one of her carnivorous friends swallow her whole. But the last few days, none of them had come out to play with her.


She sighed sadly, and was just about to swim away to return to the aquatic village of Raila, her home, when she noticed something odd bubbling in the ocean. She smiled to herself, could this really be what she hoped it would be? She decided to sit and wait a little longer. Her patience was rewarded when a few minutes later, the water parted and an odd creature swam forth.


It looked very fish like, as well as having feathery fins like a bird. The creature was very immense and very colorful, it was the trusty entity called the “Heggu”, the one who clenses the oceans of radioactive run-off.


Slightly surprised, Marina could not help but smile, "You obviously can't talk, but yet I feel you know who and what I am..."


The Heggu, started to nod it‘s head in consent.
Marina nodded, "I see... You can somehow understand me..."


The colorful aquatic being swam closer to her and smiled.
Marina smiled warmly, "That's good..."


Tentatively, the being drifted a little closer, then stopped again. Though it’s eyes were small, Marina felt it was somehow admiring her beautiful slender form, and asking her permission at the same time. She giggled softly, "I understand. You're hungry and want to eat me, right?"


A very happy smile crossed Marina's face as the Heggu nodded it‘s head, looking rather pleased.
She nodded, "I was hoping you would. Treat me nice and my flesh is yours."

Marina lied down in the soft grass of the clearing, her fin tucked up against her chest. The Heggu’s mouth started to expand over to Marina's blue fin, enveloping it tenderly. It’s tongue wasn't cold and slimy as she had expected, but very soft and pleasantly warm. Slowly the Heggu started to slowly, yet surely swallow her whole fish half in it’s mouth.


As the creature slowly oozed up her fin and tail, Marina sensed a strange feeling of friendship and respect radiating from it. She sighed softly and closed her eyes a moment, enjoying the wave of empathy as much as the tender warmth engulfing her tail.


Marina giggled softly as the Heggu fish slowly engulfed her abdomen. She groaned as she felt a gentle pressure on her clit, followed by a welcome warmth entering her soft wet paradise.


By now she was squirming and swishing, her slender fish tail stroking the beast‘s insides. It crept up over her smooth tummy, rippling under her pink gossamer garments and elaborate jewelry. Marina sat up and reached her hands towards the stomach lining, trying to stroke it. But like her lower body, her hands met little resistance and sank right into the gelatinous stomach. Her garments and jewelry rippled more and slowly became undone as she felt the creature getting ready to belch, until it blew off of her, revealing her naked body, which was already halfway engulfed up to her fishy tail and fins.


Angel moaned softly as the gentle warmth reached her large, firm breasts, the firm semi-fluid mass cupping them, kneading slowly. Her arms sunk up to her elbows as the aquatic merfolk being lost herself in pleasure, all her sensitive spots being touched by the soft warmth of her new friend. Soon she was up to her chin into the Heggu, only her head sticking out. As her body squirmed and jerked with clashing feelings of pleasure, the Heggu’s stomach flowed warmly over her face, taking her almost completely inside.


Marina's slender body could still be seen squirming inside as the creature tenderly cradled its precious meal. The rubbery mass of it’s intestines pulsed and writhed around her, and she felt her skin begin to tingle. Slowly, the being made its way back to underwater, leaving Marina's empty clothing and jewelry behind.


Marina still squirmed inside the wamp, damp body of her new friend. Her skin tingled all over, adding a whole new sensation to her already overwhelming feelings of pleasure. She could feel her webbed hands start to sting at the tips, and a similar feeling spread over her blue scales. Smiling happily, she closed her eyes as the stinging feeling crept up her limbs. Within minutes, her tail were dissolved up to the base, and her arms vanished soon after. A light burning feeling spread through her system, and then the welcome darkness of death engulfed her as her flesh and bones quickly disintegrated inside the fishy body of her lover.


Garlyle held the garments up, smiling at its etherealness. Through it he could clearly see Riza, the destined saviour and his numbre one crush. "Obviously magical...", the rebelious leader of Babel commented, "What do you think, Riza?"


The vermilion-haired girl replied with a smile, "Well, it didn't gather any dirt even in the stomach of a Heggu... Let me try it on for size... Wow, must be Marina's blouse or something..."


"Hey Garlyle, check this out!", Pipin said as he approached the group, holding a stone with writing all over it , "Another Mantra for us to learn!"


"Can I see that for a minute?", Riza asked the Reptilian child.


"Sure!", Pipin grinned as he handed over the stone.


Riza turned the Mantra fragment over and over as the sacred jade in her forehead started to shimmer and glow, "Odd, this one seems new... it relays Nizhie, but I know no Mantra like it... Still, it is powerful... I think this will be a big help against the wicked beings whom are responsible for warping our world!"


Garlyle grinned to Riza and Pipin, "Sure worth getting swallowed for, eh? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"


“Thanks, but no thanks.” Riza replied with a smile.


“Why?” asked Garlyle and Pipin.


“I’ll think of it after I save everyone of you people of this planet.” Riza responded.


“Why not now, since you love it when creatures nip at you!” Garlyle laughed. Pipin nudged the young man.


“Yeah, you heard the lady, after the battle.” Pipin responded. All the heroes walked off from the Aquatic village of Lomah, to go see Meifa and transport them to the Moon Fortress where the mysterious being lays.

Mitora
Mitora
2 Followers