Tattle Tale Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,348 Followers

We started cuming then like we'd never cum before. Throbbing, clasping, and unclasping, even vibrating as Dirty Slut trembled all over the bed sheets convulsing in Gus's arms right along with me for what seemed like a lifetime, and I'm sure lasted close to ten actual minutes. How she managed not to pass out is beyond my comprehension, but I'm glad she didn't. Because then she wouldn't have been able to enjoy her husband's tongue cleaning me out after Gus rolled off of her to catch his breath.

Jim brought us to several climaxes with his tongue, and while very nice, they were nothing like what Gus had given us. Still it was very nice, and satisfying in that way that you get off on seeing someone else get a cream pie in the face. Jim did take sloppy fifths, but that was the next day entirely. DS refused him anything other than a hand, or blowjob the whole time Gus was in their suite, and she would only blow Jim when Gus was fucking her in the asshole instead of me. Then Gus introduced us to his twin brother who own a fishing charter boat, and all Jim got after that was a 100-pound Tuna, and the occasional hand job the rest of the honeymoon. But fear not, Jim found his own hands just as comforting during their stay in the Bahamas.

Things got back to normal (My idea of boring.) for a while once they moved into their new home, and settled down a bit. And then one day, about a month later, DS started throwing up early in the morning, and decided it was time to visit a Podiatrist. You guessed it, we were knocked up solid. Funny thing was that Jim only had one thing to say when she told him the good news.

"What color do you suppose it will be, dear?"

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,348 Followers
12