Tattoed Passion

Story Info
Jasmine discovers her unwanted mate.
1k words
4.46
23.4k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian Alesander Sala sat down heavily at the bar. He was joined by his best friend who had agreed to listen to his rants after a recent break-up.

"I mean, I was the perfect boyfriend this time around. I didn't cheat, I paid attend to her needs and I bought her things she hinted at. God, I can't believe I was so stupid!"

Jules stopped sulking long enough to look at his friend, Mark State who was listening intently.

"Yeah me neither, 'cause I told you from the start it was stupid, Jules. Plus it's not even like you really cared about her away; she was practically a booty call and that's it. Hell she wasn't not even your own booty call; you were on call for her."

He paused to take a sip of his drink. "You were one of her many honey brown delights if you will. Using your body for her selfish but undeniably sexually infused charms."

"Ok, you can stop now! I got it! It wasn't meant to be. But man I can't deny the enjoyment she brought me."

"I bet you did. What man wouldn't enjoy a woman that could deep throat and fold herself into a human pretzel? I mean, just thinking about all the things I could've done had I won that coin toss." Mark scoffed as he shook his sadly. "So many things..."

Julian's deep laughter boomed throughout the bar, causing many heads to turn towards them.

"Dude! Enough! Sounds like you need a woman quick and fast!"

"Whoa! Dude. Not so loud and no I don't need a woman. That's not a problem trust! I was... well I... you of all people should know what I mean." Mark blushed.

**************

Jasmine Jaci looked up at the sound of laughter that could be heard over the booming music.

"Shit, this can't be happening to me! Why me?!"

Christie Ana looked over to her best friend with a worried look. "Damn girl what is wrong with you?"

Jasmine looked down at her arm and watched as her dermoire began to glow starting from her wrist to her shoulder. Looking up at her best friend Christie Ana, Jasmine responded.

"Oh, nothing just that my fucking soul mate has decided to fucking make himself known!"

Chris looked down at Jasmines arm with wide eyes. "Holy shit Jas. I thought you were supposed to be a certain age before that thing started to do weird shit. I mean, you're not even twenty-five yet; you've got a month to go."

"Chris, it was either making it to twenty-five by avoiding finding the other half to your whole or suffer as others before me have."

Goddess why couldn't she be normal? Ever since she was little Jasmine could remember the story forecasting her life in vivid and precise telling.

**********************************

Two hundred years before, her ancestor Dark Moon made a deal with Lone SheWolf, a female shaman, to marry her by the full harvest moon. In return she would insure that all his hunts went well; that he always killed swiftly and true.

Trouble soon fell upon the deal when Dark Moon met Shining Star, a female from a neighboring tribe, and fell in love. Knowing he was promised to another Dark Moon went straight to Lone SheWolf to plead out of the deal but she would hear nothing of it.

She expected him to follow though. In a deep, dark voice she told him if he went against her then he and his family, and generations after for that matter, would be cursed to find their true love and but never to be loved in return.

To insure the curse Lone SheWolf started to chant and touched Dark Moons 'arm. A design of intertwine lovers began to grow from his wrist where she held it, up to his shoulder. Seeing the tattoo grow along his arm Dark Moon tried to fight off Lone SheWolf but she would not let go. She continued to chant until the full curse was spoken.

**********************************

"Jas?"

"Jazzy?"

"Jasmine! Girl if you don't answer me I'm going to assume your brain dead and steal all and I do mean all your shoes."

Jasmine shook off the flashback she was having and focused on her best friend or ex- bestie if she touched her shoe collection.

"The hell you will and nothing better be missing when I get home either! I know you've been eye balling my wedges."

"Oh, come on I had to see if you were still with me. You know I really do hate it when your eyes go all eerie and shit I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Plus, it just makes me even more jealous of those grey eyes of yours."

"Really Chris? Must you? They're just a color; you could buy your own pair."

Christie looked over at her best friend and shook her head. She was so beautiful but Jasmine couldn't or wouldn't see it for herself. At 5'5" she was of average height. But that's where average stopped. With a body that's perfectly proportioned. Flawless skin of a nice golden almond color; resulting from having a father that was Navajo Indian and mother mixed with Greek and Black American. Her hair raven black with her signature purple streak and bangs hung down mid-back in flowing waves. And her eyes, the root of all jealousy, were a pale grey and when she became emotional they turned crystal clear like an icicle.

From the first time she'd met Jasmine in kindergarten she'd been jealous of her eyes then too. Her eye color was actually what brought them together. Some overweight girl in the first grade was making fun of Jas calling her a freak of nature and "Jazzy the witch". Chris being the good Samaritan that she is and was then went over to help defend the skinny smaller girl. But it turns out she wasn't needed 'cause Jasmine let out a loud war cry like a banshee and jumped the other girl. It took two teachers to pull her small frame off the bigger girl. Right then and there Christie knew she would follow that girl anywhere and for the last twenty years she had.