Tattoed Passion Ch. 03

Story Info
Comes to her while she sleep.
999 words
4.55
13.3k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine tossed and turned in a restless slumber, her self-conscious, sensing that she was not alone, knowing that once again he'd come to her as she slept. Anticipation thrummed through her limbs, as she lean into the phantom heat behind her, the sensation of fingertips slowly moving up her caramel thigh caressing the outside of her right thigh.

The hand roaming her body, as if, it was trying to memorize every inch of her body. The sensation of hands suddenly grasped her head and held it as she felt kisses pressed against her jaw line moving towards the spot where neck and shoulder met. With one hand tangled in her raven locks gripping tight as the other pseudo hand moved back down her neck massaging where he kissed her jaw.

Slowly he began to move again, moving over her right shoulder and down to her wrist. As always he repeated the gesture until her demoire began to glow as acceptance. Jasmine whimpered in her sleep. Even in deep sleep she fought in opposition to what was to come. A low chuckle vibrated against her back and in her mind she heard him whisper "Mine! IL Mio. I want you to never forget that IL mio amore."

With his claim made that same hand traveled towards her right breast. Cupping and feeling the weight of it, Jasmine whimpered again but this time in pleasure than fear. Rolling the swollen nipple softly he roughly spoke to her; "Such beautiful body you have piccolo. I can't wait until you're under me, exactly where you belong! A pleasure, pain feeling racked Jay's body as her right nipple was twisted and pulled then smoothed away the pain. Having nothing to hold on to Jasmine fingers clenched the purple silk sheets as she withered on the bed in ecstasy. The constant pulling of her hair and the tug and release of her engorged nipple was too much for her untouched body to handle. Jasmine felt a like she was burning up inside. Heat radiated off her and she could feel her cream leaking out and coating her thighs. Her breath lodged in her throat as he let go of her nipple and swiftly moved his hand to her thigh where he stroked her pleasure coated leg moving toward her sweet honey pot.

"Oh, yes Bella Mia. I love how wet you are for me but I think you can do better. Open for me Bella, let me see per il vostro piacere. I want all of your pleasure."

Parting her slick thighs, Jasmine welcomed the caressing fingers that stroked, " Si, bella so wet and your lips are so juicy and plump. I just want to sink into you and never leave." Jasmine body shuddered and moan loudly, again as his voice flooded her mind and his tantalizing fingers stroked her clit. Penetrating her core, he drove in two fingers moving them swift and fast. Between the pressure of his fingers and tightness in her sex, Jasmine was drowning in pleasure. Suddenly his fingers started to pick up the pace as he added another also his thumb move to her clit making swift circular motions. Her moans tapered into incoherent mumblings, her hips following him, circling , trying to unknowingly pull him in.

Jasmine spoke for the first time in a deep husky voice, " finish me, please just fin-, just make it stop please!"

"Si, mi amore. I would happily bring you to completion but you know what you must do bella. Tell me what I want to hear! Speak the words and I finish you and take you higher again and again. Let me be with you, touch your body, surround and feel that sweet sweet core of yours. Sink so deep into, covered in your essence taking us both higher. Just say my name piccolo, come on bebe' dicono che!

His thumb still circled her clitoris and his three fingers scissored deep inside her. Jasmine fought the need to answer him but she was losing and losing bad. Her were tightening around his fingers , the heat was damn near suffocating her she was too far gone! Jasmine opened her mouth to speak his name ..

Bam!

Jasmine body went into full combat mode. In one move she awoke pulled her Smith & Wesson from under her pillow and rolled off the bed, using it as a shield and aimed towards to noise. This happened to be her bedroom door. Being slammed open by none other than her gun toting best friend and roommate.

Closing her eyes and putting her head and gun down on the bed Jasmine groaned, " oh my goddess Chris, I don't know whether to kiss or just kiss you!"

Also lowering her weapon Christie Leaned against the doorframe " um I love you too but kissing me is taking it a little too far? Don't ya think?

Jasmine responded but whatever she was saying but it was drowned by the duvet she'd face planted into . "Jaz? Are you ok?" Christine hurried across the room and sat beside Jasmine "dammit woman, do you ever wear clothes to bed? Jasmine do not make me say your middle name Jaci, answer me right now!

Jasmine raised her head, tears blurring her eyesight and responded," I'm ok now. Thanks to you of course." Jasmine voiced croaked," I almost gave into him Chris. If you hadn't come in when you did, I would've brought him to me and life as I know it would be over. He's weakening me so much I just don't know what to do." Closing her eyes and letting the tears drop as Chris rubbed her back and pulled her to her own shoulder. Chris made a rude noise " I know exactly what to do. I'm going to go get two of my sleeping pills and you get your purple stallion out the dresser and you're going to fall asleep with a smile on your face!"