Taught a Lesson

Story Info
Student gets help with his homework.
8.4k words
4.6
128.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coop83
Coop83
32 Followers

This is a tale from my younger days, when I was in the 6th form. I was 18 and studying my second year at Advanced or 'A' level. I was studying English, Chemistry and PE, so I kept in shape, both physically and mentally. For the courses we did, there were three teachers in every subject, but each particular subject was taught by a combination of two of these teachers. My favourite subject was English, particularly with Mrs Green. She was in her late 30's and had a fine figure. She was about a size 12, with nice curves, all in the right places. She had a magnificent pair of breasts, not too large for her frame, and not too small. I'd have said something around a C or a D cup. Her fine legs and sweet smile were all complimented by her long, red hair. She was the primary teacher in English, meaning that we spent twice as long with her as we did with Mr Johnson, the head of the department. That was what made the course.

The English department had been concentrating on our first assignment of the course with us for four weeks solid now, a piece of creative writing, as certain 'rebellious pupils,' myself included, were disrupting teaching during the last semester by reading books when we should have been working. All the stories got handed in first lesson on Monday, and Mrs Green would mark them when she had some free time after lunch. I had a few hours of lessons on the Monday morning after English, but they flew by, and I was exhausted by the end of my PE class. I took a quick shower and grabbed a quick bite to eat after a game of Basketball with my mates. Lunch always ends too fast and before you know it, you're off to your next lesson.

As was normal for me on a Monday, I went to the Library to do homework or read some books, which always helped with my English course. Today was one of the few days with no homework to do, so I picked a comfy chair and enveloped myself with some classic crime novels. I had been reading for about two minutes, when Mrs Green walked into the library and sat down opposite the reading area, at one of the tables. She set up her laptop and began to read some of the work we had submitted to her. As always, she would read it and print off a sheet or two of detailed feedback for us to go through. That was always much better than the red pen treatment, than Mr Johnson gave us.

I was enjoying the book, listening to the rhythmic tapping of Mrs Green on the keyboard and the occasional rustle of paper from both of us, when I noticed that she hadn't typed a single letter for a while. She had stopped typing, and was sat back, no longer upright, but relaxed. This was the first submission which had really grabbed her attention. She read the whole thing through, whilst I prayed that it would be mine she had read, then she put it down on the table, read it like anyone else's and typed the feedback for the author. I thought nothing more of it...

A few minutes later, I looked over the top of my book, and noticed she was doing the same. I was about to go back to my book, when a movement under the desk caught my eye. She had uncrossed her legs and had now adopted a position more befitting of a man such as myself. Her legs were spread about as wide as her shoulders and I could see right up her white stockings to the lacy tops and beyond. I shuffled discreetly, so as not to draw attention to my, or her, activities. The early afternoon sunlight was just perfect. I lifted my book, so that she could not see my face and could believe I was still reading. I found my goal. Her mid-thigh skirt had ridden up far enough that I could see everything, including her golden, silky thong. It was so tight that through the material, I could see her slit and a little protruding lump at the top, just like an erect nipple. Surely this could have only been brought on by my work. I was the only student brash enough to submit a sexually provocative story. It was one about getting lucky with the school's most attractive (and most intelligent) student, Katie West. She was in my English and Chemistry classes, but she did Maths instead of PE, so I did get some time to myself and it didn't look like I was stalking her.

I stared fixedly at her camel toe, enjoying every second of it. I looked along the edge for a trace of her pubes, but I found none. A popular topic with the adolescent males of the school was weather or not she shaved, waxed of was bereft of pubic hair, but I was trying to get to the bottom of it. No joy there, I was getting anxious, because she had spent a full five minutes reading this and surely must be reaching the end of it. I almost looked away again, when I saw a patch on her gusset darken. I turned a page, so as not to arouse suspicion and continued my vigil. Wow, this story was good stuff, because she was actually getting wet. I couldn't believe my luck. Just then, she sat up and crossed her legs again, getting back to her marking of the work. It was at that point I realised that I was as solid as a rock. Even though I was wearing cycling shorts, my hard on was straining against the material. I needed an excuse to adjust the lie of my clothes, without drawing any unnecessary glances from Mrs Green. I sat up, grabbed my bag and placed it on my lap. With my left hand, I unzipped my bag and grabbed a pen and my notebook, while with my right; I adjusted myself, relieving the pressure on my subsiding boner.

With about five minutes to go before the lesson, Mrs Green packed her things away, got up and walked over to the printers. She picked up a stack of paperwork and left the Library. I followed her from a distance, to get to class on time. Walking past the staff lounge, I noticed that she had gone in the door, but was not sitting in the comfy armchairs they have in there. She must have gone to the Ladies, to cure her 'rising damp' I couldn't resist a smirk, as I proceeded to the classroom.

We suffered an hour of Mrs Green starting to talk about our assignments and how that these were first drafts, so we should take on her feedback and make a few changes. But, like always, she got sidetracked and went on a small scale rant about past participles and such like. The end of the lesson came and as we were leaving, she always gave us a parting shot.

"Alright, you articulate reprobates; you can collect your work from me, with its feedback. I want to see the next step taken by Friday. Kate, Will I shall require you two to stick around for a little extra of the verbal. See you all tomorrow." All of the class filed out, receiving our paperwork and getting absorbed by the general flow of people emanating from all classrooms. Mrs Green shut the door and walked over to us two. She picked up a brown envelope, which read 'Katie West' on the front and she looked over in my direction. I took the hint and got my walkman out and listened to a suitable tune, to drown out what they were saying, keeping my back turned to avoid any of the conversation being witnessed through my eyes.

A few minutes later, and I was brought back from my moment with Joe Satriani, by a hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked into Katie's blue eyes and her sweet smile. I pulled out an ear piece and was about to apologise in case I was doing air guitar, when she said

"Well done, Will. It looks like your story is a good one, too." She turned and left, only turning at the door to say "See you tomorrow," while I went as red as a bottle of ketchup.

"See you." Was all I could manage, as she shut the door, leaving me alone with Mrs Green. I turned my attention to her, the colour returning to normal.

"You really are the only one who could possibly hand in a piece of work like this to me for marking, aren't you?"

"Well you did say that we could write about absolutely anything."

"I was expecting something along the lines of a whodunit, rather than you expressing your feelings for a certain girl in this class."

"It could develop into a 'who did them' just change it from murder to rape." I blurted out, before I could stop myself. "Was it that obvious that I was on about her?"

"Yes, it was that obvious. I don't want this to be your submitted piece, as I shall be handing out copies to the rest of the class. I'm not one to call a halt to such a promising project, so you can continue to write it if you wish, but in your own time. What would Katie think if I handed a copy to her to review? It was such a suggestive piece, after all."

"Sorry, Mrs G I just thought that would be something good to write. I was after inspiration and I found some of the old pictures from our field trip in '99. That was when we really clicked."

"Okay, I understand. Go home, read through my feedback and continue it if you so wish. I'll always be here, if you need me for some pointers on anything. But I want a new work for Friday. You've got a lot of catching up to do, young man!" She placed a brown paper envelope into my hands. I opened up my bag and placed it within my folder. Mrs Green left the room and I decided that it was sunny enough to warrant shorts and T-shirt combo for the long ride home. I took my joggers off and put them in my bag. I walked over to the bike shed, put on my crash helmet and cycled up the drive. As I was riding up the driveway to the main road, I passed Mrs Green on her way to her car. As I rode past her, I could have sworn I heard her quietly wolf whistle me, but I dismissed it as my testosterone fuelled mind playing tricks on me, so I carried on.

I got home, completely exhausted. The five mile trip always took it out of me on the way home. It always felt like climbing a small mountain, but it was great for my legs. Mum and Dad weren't due home for another two hours or so, so I had the house to my self for a while. I turned on my computer, Switched on Kerrang on the TV and collapsed in a heap on my bed. I took out the brown envelope, given to me by Mrs Green and pulled out a small pile of paperwork. I took my story off the bottom and put that on my desk. There were no comments about this work being overly sexual or anything. I looked them over and thought about them. I went and grabbed myself a snack, then returned to my 'office' to continue with my tale. I called up the file and then looked for the notes from Mrs Green. I couldn't find them. I looked under my original copy, but to no avail. I must have put them back in the envelope, so I opened it again and looked inside. There was nothing in there, save a small jiffy brand envelope, for fragile mail. I removed it and looked at the front. Usually, Mrs Green writes people's names on the front in full, but this one said 'Will' so I opened it.

I could not believe what I was seeing, when I removed from that package a damp, golden silk thong. I sat on the bed and stared at the gift I had been sent. There was a small tag attached to the waistband. It said 'See me' on it. I raised a smile upon reading this. I had two options:

1) This was sexual harassment and should be dealt with by telling my parents and getting the Lawyers in.

2) This was sexual harassment and should be dealt with by confronting Mrs Green and getting whatever came my way, so to speak.

The second option sounded better, because the moistness of her gusset had been caused by my writing. I put the thong to my nose and sniffed deeply. It was then I realised that this was a really bad idea. My cock tried to spring to attention, but was held firmly in place by my shorts. I tried to remove them, but removing a pair of skin tight Lycra shorts is difficult at the best of times, and it is nearly impossible, when you have a hard on. The more I struggled to get out of the shorts, the more my thoughts turned to Mrs Green and her wolf whistle. She must have been whistling at me. I finally freed my cock from its elastic prison and began to pleasure myself, my right hand pumping like a piston, and my left hand keeping those silky panties under my nose. When I came, it was like a fountain, unlike any other orgasm I had ever experienced, my seed flying across the room and the last few spurts dribbling into my shorts. I replaced the panties in their envelope and got the place cleaned up before my parents returned. I was going to have to ask Mrs Green a few questions in the morning.

The next morning, I left early for school, to avoid the traffic I told my Mum. The journey only took me 20 minutes instead of the usual half hour. As I rode down the drive, I noticed Mrs Green's car was parked in the car park. Great, she was in. I walked through the deserted school buildings, towards the classroom of Mrs Green, English. I walked into the open door and heard the noise of typing coming from her office. I knocked on the door, which was ajar and waited.

"Come in." She answered. I poked my head around the door and smiled at her.

"Is this a good time, Ma'am?" I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. "I could use a little help with my assignment."

"That's fine, have a seat, Will." I sat down in front of her desk and produced the little tag. I laid it in front of her. She flushed hotly. "What's that?" she enquired innocently.

"Well, I was hoping that you could tell me." I looked straight into her emerald green eyes. "After all, you put it in with my feedback, didn't you, Mrs Green." I put some deliberate emphasis on the Mrs, because it would make her feel worse about herself.

"I...erm...I thought that the note 'see me' was self explanatory, Will." She gathered herself somewhat to my surprise

"It was what was attached to the note that I found surprising." I reached down to my bag and she stood up, walked over to the window and closed the blinds. Then she walked over to the door and shut it. There was a key in the lock, but she neglected to turn it. "I don't have them here, I was just bluffing." I said, retracting my hand from the bag. "The point I would like to make is that on a technicality, you have been sexually harassing me." I said in a low tone, just in case anyone was outside the door, listening. I stood up and faced Mrs Green.

"I see, and whom have you told about it?" She looked up from the floor, looking me in the eyes for the first time.

"No-one... Yet." I allowed a small flicker of a grin to cross my lips.

"So what do you propose to do about this situation? I can't wait here all day, because I have a lot of work to do." I walked closer to her and stood less than three feet from her.

"I propose we lock the door and discuss this like adults. What do you say?" Mrs Green considered this and locked the door. She took the key out of the lock and walked past me to the desk. She placed the key on it, next to the tag I had laid down. I walked over to her chair and sat down in it. It was one of those big, expensive ones, complete with ergonomic back support. The soul reason our school was constantly broke. Every office had one for each member of staff. Now I could see why.

"Don't sit in my chair, Will. Only staff may sit there."

"Really, Mrs Green. After what happened last night, I hardly think you are in any position to make demands." I steepled my fingers and rested my elbows on the table. "Are you willing to listen to my terms?" I pushed the chair back against the wall.

"What are your terms?"

"You want me, obviously. I am a teenager, who has the ability to turn you on, only by writing a provocative piece, correct?" I stated, just to clarify a few things in my own mind.

"That is true."

"Then my proposal is that you work for me." I grinned at her, while a puzzled look crossed her face.

"How do you mean, 'work for you'?" I had anticipated this question and just beckoned her over to stand in front of me.

"What is your first name, Mrs Green?"

"Stephanie, but everyone calls me Steph."

"Well then, Steph. Kneel down. You should understand the undertones of this statement, being an English teacher and all." As she obeyed me, I undid my zip and let my already semi-stiff cock out of my shorts. "You know what to do."

A little drip of pre-come had developed on my head. Steph licked it off my head and savoured the flavour. Her right hand peeled back my foreskin, exposing the end, standing proudly atop the shaft. She kissed the shaft, allowing her tongue to get a taste of it every now and again. She drew a line from the base up to the tip and plunged her mouth down onto my cock, taking about half of my eight inches in and sucked on it like a lollypop. She slipped a hand inside my boxers and began to massage my balls. I let out a little moan of ecstasy. She removed her lips from my throbbing member and said quietly.

"Don't keep being so loud. If anyone finds us, then we're dead!" She resumed sucking my cock and I was enjoying every minute of it. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I went as rigid as a corpse, while she stopped sucking me and stood up. She opened the bottom drawer and removed a wad of Kleenex. She dabbed at her mouth and was about to say something, when the door handle rattled.

"Steph, are you in there? I've got those essays you wanted to see." Mr Johnson, the head of English was standing outside the door. I stood up and replaced my rapidly fading erection into my boxers and zipped myself back up. I delved in my pocket and grabbed a pack of mints. I gave her a mint and mouthed:

"Go and answer it, I'll be under here." I pointed at the desk. She went to the door, sucking on a mint, while I climbed under her desk. She greeted Mr Johnson and invited him in. She walked back around her desk and sat down, pulling the chair up tight to the desk. I was wedged in tight, with my face looking right at her crotch. She carried on discussing some of the essays with Mr Johnson and I just couldn't help myself. I breathed on my hand to warm it and placed it on her stocking clad calf. Fortunately, she wasn't talking at that moment, so I was in the clear. I was in too deep to be bothered any more, so I pressed on and moved up to her thigh. Steph tried to cross her legs, but I resisted her motions, keeping a grip on the chair with my left hand, to stop me from being seen. She must have worked out what my intentions were, as she let her legs slide gradually apart, allowing me to see all the way to her moist, panty-clad haven.

My hand continued its journey up her thigh, drawing patterns on her inside leg with a feather light touch. I could feel the temperature rise sharply, telling me that my hand was near its goal. Mr Johnson stood back from the desk and declared. "I'll leave those with you, then Stephanie." He turned to leave, causing Steph to stand, just as I was beginning to stroke her pussy. Another plan, foiled. She shut the door, waited a few seconds and then locked it again. She walked back over to the desk and looked under, to find me grinning at her.

"It's 8:20. You've got half an hour, so make it quick." I jumped out from under the desk and took my seat again. This time, she took the lead and had my trousers off, completely. My cock sprang back to life and she recommenced her meal, with a great deal more gusto, I have to say. She started tracing a line up and down the shaft, while still playing with my balls and giving the head a lot of well-deserved attention. I could feel the orgasm building up in me from a long way back. This didn't feel the same as any other one. It felt more like the beginnings of an eruption.

"Steph... I'm gonna..." The only response from her was to quicken the pace of her mouth and her right hand. It changed from running a pattern on my cock, to a full blown pumping action. My orgasm followed quickly and I arched my back, forcing as much of my dick into her mouth as was physically possible. Jet after jet of warm come hit the back of her throat and I expected her to wretch any moment, as both of the other girls who had gone down on me in the past had done. Like a true professional, she swallowed every last drop. I finished by collapsing in the chair.

Coop83
Coop83
32 Followers