Tavern of Desire

Story Info
He wanted her as soon as he saw her.
1.2k words
3.55
25k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he sat. So smug. He was quite a handsome specimen of a man to be sure and he knew it. Knew the effect he had on women but it didn't really matter to him. He was very particular in his tastes. But still, he was admired by all the female vixens as they flaunted their bodies in full view for him to see, touch, admire. But he was no ordinary man for he walked the streets of the night and not by day. Creatures such as he had lived for centuries amidst the taverns in search of one who could be not a match but also a mate.

This tavern of which he had frequented many times always held a variety of females who would willingly give of themselves to him. But he had not found the one to which he longed for…..not until, tonight.

He sensed her near. This new feeling prevailed as his dark eyes narrowed and he scanned the room. But he didn't see her. So why could he 'feel' her? Was her energy so strong that it reached out to him from beyond these walls, beckoning him to find her? His eyes turned as he continued to sense her nearness and began to glow with desire. An emotion he had held in check for so long now that it was as intoxicating as the taste of blood.

The door opened only slightly and the scent of her nearness captivated him. He saw her immediately, knew she was the one to whom he had waited. His lips curved slightly as he felt his fangs grow longer with not only lust but…..desire.

She was all he had hoped for too as he watched her cross the room and speak to the bartender. Slowly she turned and headed towards the stairs which led to rooms above. As her small foot landed quietly on the top step he watched in amazement as she turned and looked directly at him and smiling. Such a sensuous smile too. But it was her eyes which held him spellbound. For they bore into him with the deepest shade of violet blue he had ever seen and sparkled with untold promise of ecstasy.

He raised his glass to his lips as he watched her turn and disappear out of sight. His breath quickened as he had watched her almost float up the stairway. The image was burned into him, as if she had branded him. How her hips did sway seductively with each step she took. The long red dress clung to her body revealing not only slender and shapely hips, but also had given him a glance of just how voluptuous her were breasts. The back of the dress was cut very low and he allowed his imagination free roam as he knew she had to have worn nothing at all under this type of dress.

He watched the bartender climb the stairway next carrying a bottle of chardonnay and two wine glasses. Within minutes he had reappeared empty handed.

His eyes burned with desire for this seductive vixen enticed his entire soul. He could still smell her scent of perfume. But to his amazement, he heard her call to him. How could this be? Was she so connected to him that her very thoughts he could read? Whatever the case may be, he rose to go to her.

Instinct… pure animal instinct led him on. All he had to do was follow the scent of perfume to find her. As he stood transfixed outside the door he wondered why he hesitated. He placed his hand on the handle to open the door.

As he entered the room he noticed candles were everywhere giving a very romantic glow to the room. There she stood, his seductive temptress, by the window pouring two glasses of wine.

As she turned her smile was all the encouragement he needed as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He accepted the offered wine and no words were necessary as he watched her lips taste the wine. Then her tongue licked the remaining wine off her lips as his mind fantasized where he would like her tongue to be.

She smiled at him with eyes shining and moved closer to him….as if she could understand him. He watched without moving as she reached for his pants and slowly removed them never taking her eyes from his own. He was still holding the glass of wine and quickly finished it and set it aside.

He could feel her hand reach up his erectness and guide it ever so slowly into her perfect… red …and warm lips. She loved to hear the intake of his breath at her first contact.

His moans of pleasure encouraged her as she teased him. Wrapping her warm lips around the tip end he could feel her tongue….then when he felt her sliding his full length into her mouth… made his legs grow weak. She could feel his hands in her hair. As she pulled away from him he then felt her licking underneath, up and down she teased him. He 'heard' her again…silently… and was surprised as before.

"My dark vamp," she quietly and seductively whispered, "Do you want more?"

She raised up to meet his eyes and that same smile appeared. She moved over to the bed and motioned for him to join her as she lay back and waited for him. As soon as he was on the bed she once again… continued to tease his hardness for several minutes. He watched as she raised up and slowly slid her red gown off her shoulders and then down her shapely hips. He was mesmerized as when she had ascended the stairway. 'Beautiful' he thought. His eyes turned darker still as he felt her move over him and slowly filling her warm folds of pleasure.

His hands automatically reached for her breasts and she leaned over to better enable him to tease her nipples with his mouth. Ahhh… she also moaned at the pleasure he was bringing her as she moved with the crescendo of orgasmic waves that engulfed her making her cry out for more.

As she raised up fully on top of him…he held her hips close to him enjoying the sensations and wetness with each time she cum. He could tell she was tiring just a bit and decided he would take control as he lifted her and turned her around.

Her long hair lay in ringlets around her shoulders and she felt him enter her from behind… gasping at the roughness he now bestowed on her. But she wanted that now… needed it as she felt his urgency nearing as well. She pushed back against him and then raised on her knees better enabling him to reach around and tease her nipples again. She moaned even louder as she felt his fingers pulling, teasing harder.

As she felt his peak coming as well she quickly moved around in front of him and took his full length once again in her warm mouth …and was rewarded as he filled her mouth completely. He watched in astonishment at how she greedily sucked on him, every last drop and then her tongue slowly licked her lips as well.

No words were said still as he watched her rise from the bed. He closed his eyes briefly and when he looked again….. she was gone.