Taxi

Story Info
Without a word, she tells me all I need to know.
1k words
4.17
22.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Traci reaches over to me in the darkness and finds my mouth. Her mouth is open and her tongue searches urgently. Our cab is two cars back from the exit ticket booth and twenty minutes to a half hour tops from the hotel. We have a meeting in an hour.

"God, you taste like home, Baby," I whisper into her mouth. Her hand is in my lap. Now it is unzipping my pants. I smile through the darkness at the way she is teasing and put my arm around her, pulling her close and letting my hand drift down her back and up again to massage her slender neck. The next thing I know she is actually pulling my cock out of my pants. I look at her in shock and glance up to see if the driver is watching. She doesn't even look back at me. She is dropping her head to my dick. My surprise aside, I am hardening fast and I don't even look toward the exit attendant as we drive through the gate.

Hot, wet, eager lips engulf my cock and I melt into them. Traci sucks me hungrily. As delirious with lust as she has me, I can tell I am only the tool; Traci is the player. I am here for her pleasure this time.

I know how this is going to end. She is going to gulp down every drop of my orgasm without spilling a drop. Even though I know this, I still have that natural desire to beg her to do it, maybe from the age old universal fear that for some reason she'll stop.

No danger this time I think. She is sucking me in long, steady, slow strokes. She only does that when she is sucking me for her pleasure. I do that to her when I am just in the mood to feel her cunt climax on my tongue and to taste her juices. In those instances, I know I am doing it for me and not just for her. Now the table is turned, and who am I to resist her needs, I reason.

I glance once more at the driver, he works hard to keep from appearing that he is glancing in the mirror, but from his motions, I can tell he peeks. He also slows down, figuring we won't care about the additional fare. Traci is driving me nuts, and I have to tell her. I can't stand it. I pull her up from a long slurping stroke and bring her to my mouth. Our tongues meet forcefully, and I can feel the thick mixture of her saliva and the early cum gathering that she has worked out of my cock so quickly. I whisper passionately directly into her mouth, through our kiss, "Suck me dry, Traci. God I need you to suck my dick dry." She fucks my mouth ravenously, holding my face hard with her damp hands, and then quickly drops again to my wet dick.

Now it starts. I have said my piece. I can only enjoy. She is slurping me deeply again, settling into those long, slow strokes that can have only one result -- and that can't take too long. Hot wet lips sliding up and down my shaft, stopping only slightly each time they reach the top to encircle and suck hard, then release to slide back down as deep as possible. The wetness and heat engulfing my cock is insanely delicious.

Suddenly I am loving the whole world. I love sex. I love the passion between lovers. I love woman and her cunt, her tits, her delicious wet mouth. Her beautiful curves, her desire to please with her mouth. I love being a man in love with a woman. I love this woman ravenously. I love the night. I love the drive through a moonlit, starlit night in Dallas. I love this feeling building deep inside my body. I love that I am starting to lose control of it.

Traci senses all these feelings in me. We have spoken them countless times. Now we are just enjoying them. She is preparing for me to go over the edge. She twists now with her lips and sucks harder on the tip on each up stroke. She lets her hand slide down to hold my balls, exactly like I love it. She lets her mouth and my own contractions take over the work.

Now I'm gone, my mind erupts and my body freezes with that agonizing loss of control, I freeze for that eternal second waiting, feeling my whole body is going to shatter. Now I am firing my semen madly into her throat and flooding her mouth. Traci is gulping down huge swallows of salty sperm, filling up immediately for another swallow by the time she has swallowed the previous one.

My girl is sucking me dry in the back of a taxi. We are teenagers again, only better -- much, much better. We are very, very good at this now. We know each other so well and we love doing this. Even while I am emptying my last droplets into her sucking mouth, I am already anticipating tasting her sweet cunt and sucking her to a wild orgasm before fucking her thoroughly after the meeting and a light, late dinner.

Traci is cleaning me up thoroughly with her tongue. She licks me dry and kisses my cock one last time then carefully slides me back inside my pants and lets me zip back up.

I don't even worry that there might be missed drops that might leave stains; she doesn't miss when she does this. We kiss and I taste the powerful mixture of her sweet and my salt. A few minutes later the cab is slowing into a lighted circular hotel drive, Traci takes chewing gum and offers me a piece.

She has never spoken a word, but she told me everything I needed to know.