Taxi!

Story Info
Rima's rescued by a cabdriver, or is she?
4.9k words
4.41
111.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that Rima realised that her car was going to stall. After repeated attempts to gun it back to life, had failed, she gave up and stepped out into the night air. There was no point in peering under the bonnet, as she didn’t know anything about the engine anyway! It was balmy and seemed like a storm was brewing, 10: 30 at night, a single woman, stranded in the middle of a road, with a broken down car – not an enviable position – to say the least.

Rima had had a tiring day at work and had tried her best to thwart her colleagues from dragging her to a movie with them. She should have tried harder; she cursed herself, as she locked up the car as securely as she could – removing the detachable front panel of the stereo. She hoped that by the time a mechanic got to it tomorrow, her car would still be intact. Now how do we get back home? It was an effort to take the first few steps away from the car.

The first drop of rain hit her shoulder causing her to look at the droplet fast seeping into the fabric of her blouse, causing a dark patch to appear. As the next few droplets pit patted her, she looked up to see the dark clouds and lightning streak across the sky. Rima tugged her flimsy chiffon saree tight around her and trudged along while cursing herself, “Wonderful, now I am going to get drenched!” It was going to be a long, wet, wade back home if some mode of transportation didn’t show up soon.

She heard the noise of an engine and turned to look back with hope. In the faint glimmer of the streetlights she saw a yellow cab approaching. As she tried to make out if it was empty, she instinctively raised her hand to flag it down. The driver saw her and swerved to a halt a few metres away from her – it was empty, but there were two of them in the front seat. All her instincts warned her not to acknowledge this cab, but she ignored them and walked up to the vehicle. As she approached the cab, she saw the assistant leering at her, as he scratched his day old stubble.

His eyes travelled to her full breasts accentuated by the saree drawn tight across them and then lower down to her waist, which was exposed, as she had worn the saree low, below her navel. The saree was flimsy and her dark blouse was clearly visible through it, and this scruffy fellow was stripping her nude with his eyes as she drew level with the car. The insolent fellow didn’t stop leching at her even as she spoke to him and asked “Can you take me to Cotton Street?” In silent agreement, the passenger door swung open, and as she entered the cab, the driver turned around and gave her a slow once over, his gaze coming to a rest directly on her tits. Rima felt a chill run down her spine as she realised that both of them were drunk.

She averted his eyes and settled down, fidgeting with her purse to keep her from looking at him. As he engaged gears, he reached up to adjust the rear view mirror and focussed it on her breasts. Rima noticed this movement and looked up, as she did so, she came face to face with the helper who was now openly leering at her. As she gulped, she noticed the lecherous smile on his face as he turned his face away and looked at the driver. The driver met his gaze and also returned the same smile. It was almost as if an unspoken agreement had been signed. Rima realised all this and almost panicked into jumping out of the speeding cab, but she tried to blame it all on her imagination and tried to stay calm. Home was a long way off.

The cab sped along deserted roads, and Rima felt the tiredness begin to overtake her. She fought it as long as she could; yet she was unaware of the attention that the driver was paying at the rear view mirror. If only she knew that he was gazing at her lush breasts as they jiggled with every little pothole that the cab encountered. The breeze through the open window drove away her fears, but it also drove away her saree from her blouse, causing her right breast and deep scooped neckline to come into view. The driver noticed this and rubbed his hardening cock through his trousers.

Rima was lost in her own thoughts and reminisced about the movie, she also worried about her car and failed to notice the helper stealing sidelong glances at her exposed blouse and midriff now and again. The breeze and the motion of the car soon began to have their effect on her, and though she tried her best to fight it, an euphoric tiredness began to take hold of her. She dreamt of her bed and how she would soon crash into it, totally exhausted.

As she dreamt, the breeze completely blew her saree off her shoulders and her heaving breasts clad in the low cut blouse, her fair stomach, accentuated by her deep dark navel, lay exposed for all to see. The cool breeze had caused her nipples to harden inside her flimsy bra and they were beginning to jut out through the fabric of her blouse. The blouse was made of a semi - transparent material and her bra was clearly outlined through it. Her cleavage, caused by her breasts ensconced in the tight bra, peeped out of her low neckline.

The driver saw all this in the mirror and he massaged his rock hard dick vigorously causing his assistant to turn around and look at the half asleep Rima. He licked his lips at the sight of her and imagined what it would feel like to squeeze those tits and suck the hardening nipples. They looked at each other and nodded in silent agreement, it was now or never. The driver swung the car into a deserted lane off the main road and slowed to a halt behind a parked bus.

Rima felt the vehicle slowing down and awoke with a start. She expected to see familiar areas, maybe her driveway, but all she could see was a dingy lane and the two men in the front seat looking at her with lusty eyes. As she regained her composure, she realised that she was exposing a lot of flesh and hastily tried to cover herself up. The assistant sprang into action as he turned around, reached out and clamped his fist over her mouth, and with his other hand he held the saree, preventing her from pulling it over herself. The driver opened his door and stepped out of the car, looked around, opened her door and roughly pushed her in.

As he slid in next to her, the assistant relinquished his hold on her and opened his door and entered from the other door. It all happened so fast that before Rima knew it, she was sandwiched between the two. Before she could open her mouth to scream, the driver dealt her a slap across her cheeks, that made her actually see stars and sent her sprawling into the lap of the waiting helper.

As the helper held her shoulders and pulled her down onto his lap, the driver gripped her blouse with both hands and ripped it open. He made short work of her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders, and scooping her large breasts out, which he held in either palm and began to squeeze. The helper once again clamped his hand over her mouth and prevented her from screaming. Rima was suffocating in his vice like grip, and the more she struggled, the tighter the hold became.

The driver hiked her saree up to her thighs and straddled her legs with his own. He looked down at her thighs appreciatively and ran his hands over them, feeling their softness. His palms scalded her as they travelled closer and closer to her snatch rubbing and fondling her thighs. As she closed her eyes and struggled to free herself, the driver slowly but deliberately began to stroke her pussy through her flimsy black panties. Rima was terrified and stared back at him as he began to unzip his trousers. He wore no underwear and his cock sprang out from within.

It was thick and black and rapidly hardening as he stroked it up and down. He hooked his fingers into the crotch of Rima’s panties and pulled hard. It came apart like tissue paper. As her pussy was bared, the helper reached down and stroked her curly pubes, stopping for a moment as he found her lips and pried them apart. Rima struggled violently and tried to get up, and this elicited another stinging slap, this time from the helper, “ Fucking bitch, stop struggling or you are in for a painful time!” Tears sprang from her eyes, as she realised her predicament.

The driver, now confident of her compliance, knelt down and squatted on the floor, bent her legs and spread them wide apart. He moistened a finger in his mouth and drove it into her pussy without much finesse. As he did so, he bent down and started to suck her nipples. Rima felt his coarse tongue and also his thick digit, which was beginning to shaft her soft pussy. As the finger pushed in and out her pussy began to respond and the juices began to trickle. The helper used his free hand to freely explore her soft breast and thighs, occasionally stroking his hard on through his trousers. Rima could feel the heat, and the hardness of his cock through the material of his trouser as he held her cheek tight against it.

The driver pulled his digit out of her pussy and bent down over her stomach. He kissed her navel and his tongue dove into it, he gripped the gathering of her saree and tried to pull it down as far as possible as his tongue followed his hand and came to a stop just above her pube line. He shoved his hands underneath her ass cheeks and lifted her up giving him a free access to her pussy.

As his tongue skimmed the surface of her lips, he looked up and proclaimed to his assistant, “What a pussy, Baby, you and I are going to have a good time together!” The assistant looked at his boss appreciatively and replied, “You keep the pussy boss, leave her ass to me, seen the size – she must be a wild fuck!” These vulgar and obscene comments scalded Rima, but she knew that what they were about to do to her was going to be even worse. The driver shoved his tongue into her pussy lips as he pried them apart, and began lapping away at her juices.

However revolting the thought may have been, Rima felt her body begin to respond as she experienced the hot tongue skimming her pussy and occasionally diving deep inside her. The driver speeded up the strokes of his tongue holding her soft thighs apart with his hands. The helper was trying to kiss her mouth, but as she twisted and turned her face, he unzipped his trouser and pressed his cock against her cheeks. Rima felt the heat of his cock as it grew bigger against the side of her face, and tried her best to draw away from it but he held her head tightly to it. He then gripped her hair in a bunch and tugged hard, “Open your mouth slut, open it and suck my dick!” The grip on her hair was violent and for fear of being slapped again, she turned her face towards the hard cock springing up on his lap.

The helper held his dick and rubbed it on her lips, he leered back at her, as she begged for mercy, “Please let me go, don’t do this to me, I beg you.” Her appeals fell to deaf ears, as the helper pinched her cheeks open and inserted the head of his cock into her mouth. It was enormous! Rima felt that she was going to choke on the head itself, leave alone the rest of the monstrosity! The helper forced his way into Rima’s mouth, till she felt that he had probably reached her stomach.

She had never imagined that a human penis could ever be of such gargantuan proportions. As she gagged and tried to breathe normally, the helper began to undulate his hips and cause the monster to move in and out of her mouth. The rancid taste and pissy smell of the phallus revolted her, but Rima sucked on it to save her life. In the meanwhile, the driver found her erect clitoris and began massaging it with his thumb while he continued sucking the lips of her pussy. Rima squirmed in shame as she felt her juices begin to flow freely from all the attention.

As he gyrated her clit round and round, she felt tremors begin deep inside her and involuntarily she began to buck her hips. The driver realised this and his tongue probed deeper into her quim, while he kneaded her ass fiercely. The helper was groaning as he savoured the feel of his cock inside Rima’s warm mouth and low guttural sounds emanated from his clenched lips as he held her hard nipples in his fingers and rubbed them like marbles.

Rima was beginning to enjoy the attentions that her body was receiving from both of them, and even though her brain screamed out for it to stop responding, her body proved to be a traitor. The driver looked up at her and inserted two thick fingers into her wet pussy; he shafted her and rammed them upto his knuckles. Rima was taken by surprise as the fingers filled her quim and she felt them stretch her lips and walls wide. It felt good, very good, as the fingers increased their tempo and began working in and out of her cunt.

A squishy sound came out of her pussy as the fingers churned it into a dribbling mess and the juices flowed out of her lips and spread on to her snatch. The driver was, by now, shafting her like a piston and as Rima looked at his face, she was terrified at the lust that flowed from his eyes. He in turn looked at her helpless face contorted with fear, pain and lust and this fired him up even more. Her nostrils were flared open; her pretty pink lips were spread apart as she sucked in her breath, her hair dishevelled and her eyes wide open, begging for mercy.

Her body was awash in sweat which glistened in the pale light of the night, her chest heaved with excited terror, her nipples taut and her breasts swollen from all the attention. Rima’s head was still on the helper’s lap, who had lifted her arms above her head and was holding them down. With his free hand, he extricated his gigantic glans, wet from her mouth and began to shaft it. As Rima looked up at it, she couldn’t help feeling overawed at the size of it. She had always fantasised about a truly big cock, but this one was unbelievable! It reminded her of the nozzle attached to the end of a garden hose, almost as big as her forearm and equally thick. He held it by its base and wagged it in front of her mouth and then began to beat her face with it. Though he didn’t hurt her, Rima felt like she was being chastised with a warm iron rod.

What the driver’s fingers were doing to her pussy was now beginning to have an effect on her, she felt her innards begin to twitch, her thighs begin to tremble, and her hips rose up from the seat of the car to meet his fingers. Rima realised, as did her tormentors that she was going to come. “Shove it into her quick, before she starts cumming, she’s wet and ready!” said the helper as he tried to make her take his cock back inside her mouth. Rima opened her lips and her soft tongue snaked out to lick the underside of his glans, a moan escaped from her lips, as the driver’s lips clamped down on her clit and he began to suck.

All of a sudden, a wave of heat washed over her, as her come flowed like hot lava, deep inside her. She thrashed and bucked and moaned with the pleasure of her release and her body convulsed as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her. As she shamelessly realised what had happened, and lay spent from her exertions, all activity came to an end.

The helper released her hands and opened his door and stepped out, Rima saw him looking down at her with his monster dick swinging above her face. He reached down and again pinned her arms down. The driver stood up also, and leered down at her near naked body. Her saree was bunched around her waist, her panties ripped apart, her blouse had been torn open, and her bra straps slipped off her shoulders. Rima’s fair skin shone like alabaster in the diffused light with her lush pubes and deep navel a stark contrast. He dropped to one knee on the seat, spread her legs wide and slowly; deliberately undid his trousers. He then bent down, gripped her shoulders, propped his body up and levered his other leg up on the seat between her spread thighs.

Rima knew what was about to happen and tensed involuntarily. He lowered his whole body on top of her and his weight crushed Rima’s soft flesh, as he took her pretty face in his hands and forced his mouth on her. She tried to avoid it but he was much too strong. He drove his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue, he withdrew and kissed her with loud smooching sounds. He held her hair and held it in a tight bunch as with his free hand he squeezed her soft swollen breasts. Rima felt the heat of his blood engorged penis between her thighs and with every slight movement, felt it inch closer and closer to her pussy.

As he sucked her taut nipples haltingly and slathered her breasts with his hot tongue, she felt the knob of his dick begin to spread her quim open and begin it’s journey into her. It hardly met any resistance with all the juices that flowed freely inside her and Rima felt her walls stretching as he filled her up slowly.

He continued kissing her and playing with her lush tits while he drove his cock deep into her and filled her aching pussy with his meat. The helper kept looking down at her being ravished as his now flaccid monster wagged in front of her face. Pre cum oozed from it’s slit in a tacky flow and dripped onto her hair. He raised her palms to his organ and made her hold it. With her fingers wrapped around his shaft, began to hump his hips. This caused his dick to begin to harden again and soon Rima’s fingers couldn’t travel all the way around. The driver had begun to step up his strokes and Rima could feel her body hungering for release once again.

With every stroke, her body shook and her breasts bounced around like mounds of jelly. By now, the tempo had reached a crescendo as the driver rained a barrage of thrusts into her helpless pussy and Rima shamelessly responded with a steady stream of low moans and groans. “Oh God, Oh God, aaanh, aaoow, Oh my God, Oh please” she whimpered. “The bitch is crying for it”, opined the helper, as the driver groaned and grunted with every stroke. His cock was travelling all the way deep inside her and the friction was maddening for him.

Rima felt the storm building up inside her; she also felt the thick cock twitching in her palms as its heat scalded her. The driver felt her respond as she involuntarily lifted her hips and rose to meet his strokes midway and his tempo increased to a frenzy. He palmed her breasts and sucked hard on her erect nipples as his cock slammed into her mercilessly. Suddenly Rima erupted and began to come; she wrapped her thighs around his hips and pulled him in to get the maximum penetration. His cock touched something deep inside her and she flowed like a fountain. Her screams of release echoed in the darkness as she bucked her hips rhythmically.

The driver realised that she had come and reached his own climax, as he plunged deep into her, his cock erupted and his jism shot into her washing her already juicy hole with more liquid. “Oh God, fuck you, you bitch, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you”, he repeated as his juices stopped flowing. He kissed her mouth, bit her lips, sucked her nipples, squeezed her breasts - did everything all at once and collapsed on top of Rima, totally spent. As Rima began to comprehend what had happened, her first instinct was to give in to her spent tiredness and close her eyes.

As she did so, she realised that the monster cock of the helper was not in her hands anymore and that her arms were free. She looked up and saw the night sky; the helper was nowhere around. For a brief moment, she irrationally contemplated running for freedom even in this dishevelled state. That was soon nipped in the bud, as a split second later, she saw the door near her foot open and the silhouette of the helper loomed in the darkness.

The driver was still on top of her, she wondered if he had gone off to sleep! The helper bent down and tapped his boss on his thighs and said, “My turn boss, get up!” Rima stared in wordless terror as the driver eased himself up and his sweat glistened body exited out of the door. For a moment Rima was totally free and felt a chill wash over her as a soft breeze wafted into the car. She saw the helper advance, and involuntarily shut her thighs close.

12