Taxi Cab

Story Info
Reunion starts off with a surprising cab ride.
1.1k words
37.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexa
lexa
1 Followers

He was waiting for you at the gate. Your heart skipped a beat within your chest and you nervously smoothed down the pleats of your short black skirt. He had instructed you to remove your panties just before landing and it excited you to know that he knew you were naked underneath your skirt. You walked up to him slowly, the 4 inch spiked heels on your feet making it impossible to run and throw yourself into his arms even though you wanted to.

Instead of hugging you, he grabbed your right wrist and lifted your hand up to his face. With your fingertips just under his nose, he inhaled deeply then smiled. That had been another instruction- no masturbating for the past week. You had obeyed his command and so of course you had passed the test. He placed one hand on the back of your neck, a habit of his to show his complete control of you, and with the other he took your carry on. He led you in the direction of the exit.

"My bags.." You said uncertainly, not wanting to doubt his direction but not wanting to lose your luggage either.

"Already taken care of." he murmured and continued leading you towards the exit. Out in the bright afternoon sun, you squinted as you looked for the limo. It was nowhere in sight. Surprisingly, he motioned to a taxi that had just pulled up and opened the door. With a quick startled glance at him you slid into the back seat, making sure that your skirt came between you and the vinyl seat. He slid in next to you and closed the door. After quickly giving the cabbie the address, he looked at you. He was sitting close to the door on his side and you were sitting directly behind the cabbie so there was a big gap between you. His look was stern, and you suddenly realized your mistake and scooted close to him. Your legs had to straddle the bump in the floor but he smiled approvingly at you.

"I have a present for you my darling" he whispered in your ear, and you smiled uncertainly. He reached over and rested his left hand on your right knee, and you shivered uncontrollably. It had been so long since he had touched you. He slipped his hand up your leg slowly, caressing your upper thigh and pushing up your skirt slightly.

Startled, you looked up at the rear view mirror. You caught the cabbie's eyes and something in your face must have given you away because his eyes suddenly dropped down further and you knew he was watching. Sitting in the middle the way that you were, he surely had a perfect view of you.

"Spread your legs further." your master commanded, not bothering to whisper. You did as asked without thinking, a testament to your excellent training. He slipped his hand between your thighs and touched your clit with his index finger. You gasped involuntarily and slid your hips forward, forgetting momentarily about the cabbie. As your master rubbed softly at your clit with his left hand, his right hand was reaching in the pocket of his overcoat. He pulled out a short strand of gorgeous black anal beads. Your face was a mask of surprise ad you realized what he intended to do.

"Put your leg up on the seat darling." he said, and you hesitated a moment. You weren't sure if you were ready to have some stranger see every intimate part of you. As you continued to hesitate, he suddenly dipped his head down and bit your right nipple roughly, through the thin fabric of your top. You had no bra on to protect you either.

"Do I need to repeat the order?" he asked sternly, and you quickly shook your head no. Any order repeated resulted in a night spent alone in the "chair".

You lifted your leg quickly over the high back of the passenger seat. The cab driver actually turned to look this time, completely unabashed.

"That's my good girl." your lover murmured approvingly as he pushed your skirt all the way up. Now you were completely uncovered and spread. He reached under your leg with his right hand, still holding the beads, and slowly felt around until his finger found your rosebud. Still rubbing your clit with his left hand he carefully pushed the beads in one by one. Even though the beads were not very big it was a tight fit due to the fact that every muscle was clenched in nervousness.

With the beads in place, his right hand was free. He ran his index and middle finger slowly up the length of your pussy, gathering juices on the tips of his finger. He looked at his fingers as though debating, then lifted them up to your mouth.

"Clean" he ordered, and you opened your mouth to begin sucking his fingers clean. He thrust his fingers into your mouth, fucking your mouth with them roughly. "You're my good little slut aren't you?" he asked and you nodded your agreement as you continued to clean his fingers. "Show us your tits then." He withdrew his fingers from your mouth. Without looking at the cabbie, you carefully unbuttoned the 4 buttons on your white cotton shirt and then spread it open, so that your small breasts and flat stomach were completely visible. "Such a naughty girl...just begging to be fucked aren't you?" once again you nodded your agreement. He moved his right hand back down to your pussy and pressed at your clit with his thumb. At the same time he slipped his middle finger inside your pussy, pushed forward and then pulled it out. Although he was fucking you with nothing but his middle finger, your pussy was drenched as he continued the rhythm...thrusting in and out and rubbing your clit with each thrust. After less than a minute of this, you were close to orgasm.

"Master please may I come?" you moaned between gasps.

"Are you close?" he asked matter-of-factly. You nodded. He slipped two fingers in your pussy this time.

"No." he said firmly, continuing to finger fuck you. You stared at him dumbfounded as your body comes even closer to orgasm.

"Please master..." and with that he removed his fingers.

"I said no." he repeated, just as the cab pulled up to the curb outside of his building. "Better straighten your clothes." he added as he reached in and pulled out a $100 bill with his right hand, which was still doused with pussy juice. He handed the cabbie the bill, opened the door and stepped out into the sun.

Still quivering from your almost-orgasm, you quickly closed your shirt and climbed out to follow your master without a glance back at the cabbie.

lexa
lexa
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Accommodating Lady Close encounter with mother's friend.in Mature
In the Doorway Young lovers escape the rain.in Erotic Couplings
Feuding Neighbors An argument with the neighbor's daughter turns passionate.in Erotic Couplings
Sunit My Love Electricity department bring them close.in Erotic Couplings
Who Is Watching? A peeping Tom & what he sees.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories