Taxi Girl

Story Info
The barter system at work
1k words
4.11
53.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Firstly, this story’s setting is loosely based on the city where I live. However, the persons, locations and institutions represented are fictional, and not intended to resemble actual persons, locations or institutions. Secondly, please bear in mind that Australians usually ride in the front seat of taxis. This at least makes the action in this story physically possible.

****

Really long legs. Damn, they were fine. The long evening dress was daringly split, must have been to the top of her hipbone. Then she was opening the door, bending over, and Joe had to check he wasn’t drooling. Her tits were perfect, big enough to have deep cleavage, small enough not to sag. He was sure there was no bra under that dress.

“The casino, please,” she said in a rich, sultry voice that matched her appearance too perfectly, and Joe was sure he must be dreaming.

As the taxi wove its way through the suburban streets, she turned to Joe and asked, “How much is this going to cost me?”

“Dunno. Thirty, maybe forty bucks, depending on traffic.”

“So expensive? There’s got to be a cheaper way than this.”

Joe realised he was holding his breath. This was nuts. This did not happen in real life. Maybe he’d got the wrong end of the stick. She crossed her legs, the dress falling right away exposing smooth, bare thigh. Nope, this was the right end of the stick all right. God damn!

She reflectively sucked a fingertip, then traced it down her throat to her cleavage. His eyes followed it all the way.

“How much is a blow job worth, do you think?”

Subtle. “Maybe twenty bucks,” he managed to stammer, still not believing it.

“So if I suck your cock I might still have to pay twenty? Come on, you can do better than that.”

“Why don’t you make me an offer?” He decided to push his luck a bit.

“I was thinking maybe I could pay the meter now and suck you off for the rest of the trip.”

He checked the meter: just over five dollars.

“I’ll swallow every drop.”

“OK, I’ll pull over and stop the meter.”

She paid, he turned off the meter, and he pulled the cab away from the kerb. She turned in her seat, and just watched his face for a couple of blocks. Then she reached out and touched his leg, stroked it a couple of times, and began to undo his belt. She undid her seatbelt, and leaned over slowly as she fished his tumescent cock out of his boxer shorts. She smiled up at him as she planted a kiss on the tip.

“I love them when they’re like this,” she told him, and wrapped the whole shaft in her mouth, burying her nose in his pubic hair.

He felt the soft walls of her cheeks as she sucked gently, and her tongue slowly rippling against the underside. As the blood engorged his organ it inched its way up her tongue, swelling outward as well.

She lifted her head, relinquishing his knob before she gagged. Joe sighed as her breath cooled his slippery cock. As she stuck out her tongue to lick around the head he could see it slick with saliva. She was drooling over his cock! He nearly came, but managed to control himself, squeezing his eyes shut and thinking of ice blocks. An angry toot from behind informed him the light was green, and he concentrated on driving again.

She was making little moaning noises as her head bobbed up and down and she slurped at his shaft. Most girls just licked the head, but she was licking everywhere, then sucking a bit, then licking again, and when she took his entire length the vibrations from those moans felt great. His dick was a bit shy of six inches long, maybe one and a half wide, and she was having no trouble getting the whole lot in.

He jumped at the knocking on his window, and saw some kid giving him a thumbs-up. His mates came over for a bit of a look too.

“Yeah, baby, you suck it all!”

“Hey, I can get in the back in case you want dessert!”

As she fluttered her tongue back and forth over the very tip of his knob she looked out the window into the eyes of the boys. They hurried across the road as the lights changed and Joe took off.

Traffic was slow around the casino, with buses trying to make impossible turns and blocking the cars in both directions. As they sat in the queue, a bus-load of young men enjoyed the show in the taxi. The taxi lane drifted ahead, and now a bus full of pensioners were getting an eyeful. Still the slut was sucking away, with as much dedication as when she began.

“I’m gonna cum, baby,” moaned Joe, expecting her to back off and just pump him into her hand or something, but she sucked him even harder, her moans getting more intense. He just put his head back, and shut his eyes. As the cum pumped from his cock, she kept her lips clamped over it, catching it all.

Finally he went limp again, and she licked every fold, cleaning him. She tucked his cock back into his pants and dressed him again, then sat up and fastened her seatbelt as they reached the casino driveway.

“So, uh, do you need a ride home this evening?” he asked, feeling a bit stupid.

“Yeah, are you still on duty at 2 AM?” she replied.

“That’s the end of my shift.”

“Well, I’ll make sure I’m out here before then.” She wriggled her hips, removing her panties. As she slid them off her legs she turned to him again. “Hang these out your passenger window, and I’ll find you. Thank you for the wonderful ride.”

“Thank you,” was his stunned reply.

The doorman opened her door, and she slid those incredible legs off the seat. “Bye-bye,” she said as she wiped a dribble of his semen from the corner of her mouth and swayed into the casino.