Taxi Ride

Story Info
He gets more than he expects while taking a taxi.
1k words
4.42
44.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spending his 19th birthday eating dinner with the folks wasn’t Max’s idea of a good time. But his mother had insisted, so he couldn’t refuse and risk hurting her feelings.

His car was in the body shop getting repainted. He’d tried to use that as an excuse to decline dinner, but his father had called him a cab. While waiting for the ride to come and take him to the suburb where he was raised, Max straightened up his loft. He put away the newspaper and a dirty dish, wiped some glass cleaner across the coffee table and hung up the suit and coat he’s worn that day.

HONK! HONK!

The taxi arrived right on time and he took the elevator down three floors to the street. As he stepped into the dark orange vehicle, Max gave the old driver his destination address and settled in for the trip.

“Hey kid, I need to pick up another fare going in the same direction.” The man had a raspy voice, probably caused by years of having a cigarette lying on his bottom lip. He was white-haired and balding, and didn’t turn around when he spoke but looked in the rearview mirror instead.

They drove for about twelve blocks before stopping at a brick apartment building. A woman was waiting on the lit stoop and approached the cab as soon as it pulled up.

Max was intrigued as soon as he saw her. She was wearing a short belted leather jacket with a skirt peeking barely out from beneath. Her legs were long and slim, accentuated further by the high heels she was wearing. A full head of long, wavy hair was held back in a large clip.

Well, he thought. If he had to share the taxi drive, he couldn’t have picked a better riding partner if he’d done it himself. The woman put those amazing legs inside the car, almost giving him a view up her little skirt. As she sat down next to him, he smiled and nodded. She returned his smile with full coral lips and shut the car door.

As the vehicle began to move again, Max could not keep his eyes off the lady seated so close to him. Her blouse was unbuttoned just far enough that he could see a deep shadow of cleavage. He felt a familiar stirring in his groin as he admired her body. He wondered what she looked like naked, since she was so tantalizing with clothes on.

She slipped off her jacket, revealing the blouse that was surprisingly translucent. There was quite obviously nothing between it and her skin; the dark tips of her breasts were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

Max’s pants grew increasingly uncomfortable as he sat in the dusk-filled back seat with this temptress. She leaned over to slip off her shoes, glancing his way provocatively when her head was by her knees. He could see all the way down her shirt to her nipples, and this glimpse was all it took. He had a full-fledged erection now, and she noticed it right away from her low angle.

Smiling up at Max, the woman scooted closer and placed her hand on his bulge. A small groan came from deep in his throat as she smoothly undid the button and zipper on his pants. In a flash his cock was free, paying tribute to the carpeted ceiling of the taxi. He noticed the driver’s eyes flickering toward the rearview mirror, but didn’t care. Surely the old coot had seen more than his share in that mirror before.

The woman smiled at him once more before lowering her lips onto the head of his dick. Mmmmmm, he almost lost his load on contact from the sheer excitement of it all. Her tongue lapped around his tip while one hand cupped his balls and the other stroked his shaft. Max reached over to touch a nipple through her blouse, but the woman raised her head at that.

She shook her head and whispered, “Relax, this is just for you.”

Taking her cue, Max leaned his head back and closed his eyes, savoring the tingling sensations her mouth and lips coaxed upon his member.

Just as he felt the gentle licking and sucking taking delicious effect on his pleasure spots, he was presented with an entirely new treat. The woman lowered her head onto his hardened cock until it was completely buried in her mouth, all the way into the back of her throat. She began a steady rhythm up and down his length from tip to base. Her hands fondled his testicles with blissful intensity.

When Max put his hands on the sides of her head to quicken her motions, the woman didn’t stop him. She went along with him stroke for stroke; her throat opening for him each time he pulled her toward his belly. Her mouth was soft and warm, her tongue provided a slight friction to his sensitive tip.

As he felt himself heading closer to the brink of abandonment, Max realized the cab was no longer moving. Half opening his eyes, he noticed they were in a secluded spot at a rest area off the expressway. The driver was turned toward them and, judging by the glazed look on his face and the movement of his shoulder, was busy pumping his own staff.

Max closed his eyes again and gave in to the wet, pumping constrictions on his dick. He pushed the head between his legs to the speed of a jackhammer and immediately the heavenly pulsating begin. The contractions seemed to go on and on, hard then softer as his juices spurted into the woman’s mouth. When he was finished, she expertly swallowed his cum and licked what remained off his already softening cock.

The driver was a little behind. He closed his eyes and continued his slapping noises until a few grunts emerged from him. After he grabbed some tissues from a box on the dash, they were back on their way to the suburbs.

Realizing that the woman had not given her destination when entering the cab, Max asked her where she was going as he pulled up his pants.

“Back home,” she said, that constant smile visible in her voice.

“Huh?” He was confused. Completely.

“That was a birthday present from your dad. He thought you should have some kind of fun this evening.” She was obviously enjoying this immensely.

And so had he. Grinning, Max realized he was looking forward to that home-cooked meal after all.