Taxi Story Ch. 03

Story Info
She's caught masturbating and punished.
2.4k words
3.93
70.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in a dark room, naked in a bed, under a soft down blanket. She knew where she was, somewhere inside the taxi company. The last thing she remembered was being in his arms on the couch. He must have brought her here after she fell asleep. There was a faint light visible through the door cracks and she could see that there was no handle on it to exit.

She was trapped and there was nothing she could do about it. Feeling of helplessnes overcame her and she began to wonder when they would they let her go? More importantly, what if they didn't plan on letting her go? Surely, he would release her. Oh God! What if he didn't? She needed to come up with a plan.

Her mind was spinning thinking about all that had happened to her over the last few days. She was forced to parade naked in front of strange taxi drivers, forced to play with her nipples in public, forced to perform blow jobs, forced to be fucked. Well, actually, she wanted to be fucked. She craved it after they had made her so horny. The more she thought about what she'd done, the more horny she became. How could she so thoroughly enjoy being such a slut?

Her hands automatically moved over to her clit and she began masturbating. After all, this is what she did every day, at least twice a day, when she woke up and when she went to bed. Why would today be any different? What else was she going to do? Screaming obviously wasn't going to get her anywhere. As her two index fingers on her left hand moved in a circular motion over her clit, her mind wandered thinking about the events of the previous day. She was so incredibly horny and so wanted to cum again.

She couldn't stop thinking about the scene in the park when they watched her play with her nipples, the looks she got when she walked into the taxi company half naked, the pleasure she felt from blowing all the taxi drivers and being fucked at the same time, and the sounds he made when he came. She was moaning softly now and squirming on the bed. She arched her back and just as she was about to cum -- Bam! The door burst open and there he was.

"Freeze!" he yelled.

She didn't dare move her hand. His face was full of anger. Did he know what she was doing under the blanket? If so, is that why he was so mad? She was shaking when he lifted the comforter. As he caught her in the act, she turned her head away from him in shame. She was so embarrassed and couldn't face looking at him.

"Looks like the little slut is in need of more punishment." He said. "Don't think that I've forgotten that you still have 10 lashes coming to you from yesterday. Looks like you'll be getting more now."

Her eyes welled up as she looked at him and said "But I don't understand why more punishment? Please can I go home?"

"Please... what?" he asked

"Please Sir?" she begged

He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up off the bed and as he was dragging her down the hall, he said "You need to learn slut, that your body does not belong to you anymore. You are not allowed to play with the Federation's property without permission."

She was completely naked, stumbling down the corridor, trying to keep up with him as he yanked on her hair, and, at the same time, trying to understand what he just said. He dragged her into a lounge where three taxi drivers were watching TV and threw her on the floor.

"What do we have here?" asked a driver

"I found the slut masturbating." He said.

"Well, well, well. We got a hot one. So new, yet so horny" said a driver.

"I'm going to like this one." Said another driver.

"Spread your legs!" He commanded

Lying on the floor, she spread her legs.

"Show us what you were doing when I found you." He said

She closed her eyes and slowly moved her hand over her clit. The two drivers on the couch leaned forward to watch her and the other stood over her. Her hand was frozen and she couldn't move it. She was so humiliated. How could she do this in front of so many men.

"Do not make me repeat myself slut!" He said loudly.

She immediately began masturbating very slowly.

"Open your eyes and look at us slut." He commanded.

Oh god. She thought. How will I be able to do this? I can't look at them. Please no.

"I said open your eyes!" He said.

"Looks like more punishment is coming." one driver said.

As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw the lustful sadistic grins on their faces. One was staring at her cunt and practically drooling.

"Faster" He said

As she began moving her hands faster, one of the drivers started pulling on her nipples. She screamed.

"Put your other fingers inside your cunt while you play with yourself." He said.

She looked at him while she put her fingers inside and immediately felt a wave of heat over her body. She was wet from the driver manipulating and teasing her nipples and her pussy was pulsating. She knew she about to cum and so did he.

Sitting on the coffee table, he grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to stand up and turn over on his lap. With her ass facing up, she was exposed to all of them. He had her arms pinned down with his hands.

She began whimpering as she felt someone open her ass cheeks. Please. She thought. Not there. It's too painful. As someone inserted something into her tight, virgin asshole, she whimpered even louder. It burned and she could feel her hole being stretched to its limits

Whack! She felt something wooden on her cheeks.

"Ouch!" she screamed

"Be quiet and accept your punishment slut" someone said.

Whack!

She grunted and then stopped herself from making any more noise for fear of more beatings. Whatever they were hitting her with was much worse than yesterday.

"Whack! Whack!

"uh" she started to say but stopped herself. This time she was having difficulty breathing from the pain.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

She was panting heavily now from the beating. How many times had they hit her and what were they hitting her with?. It felt like a rough piece of wood. Ouch. Her ass was burning. She felt someone twisting her nipples and she felt her pussy pulsating again. Whatever they put in her butt made the feelings in her pussy even more intense.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Tears were running down her face now. The pain was more than she could bare. Her ass was burning and she wanted to cum so badly but he kept stopping her. Please just let me cum? She thought.

He threw her off his lap and she landed on the floor on her bare, red, sore ass. She dare not say anything as she was thankful that the beating stopped.

"On your back slut and masturbate for us again" He commanded.

Her ass stung even more as she laid on her back on the rough carpet. This was just as painful as the beatings. As soon as she began masturbating, she heard the click of a camera and saw a flash. Oh God. Someone was taking pictures!

"Look at us." He said

"Please Sir. Please don't take pictures of me?"

"Silence slut or you will be punished again."

She looked up at them and kept quiet.

"Put your finger in your cunt." He said.

Click. Flash. They were taking more pictures.

She was so humiliated and feared what they might do with the pictures. Again, tears came down her face. How much more abuse could she take?

"Harder" He said.

She pushed her fingers into her pussy harder and once again felt an orgasm coming on. Whatever they put in her butt was pushing up against her pussy and causing her to throb even more. This time, she tried really hard to hide her orgasm from them for fear that he might stop it again.

"The slut's about to cum again" one driver said.

"She's always about to cum" the other driver said.

He grabbed her and started slapping her face and tits. Oh god. She thought. Not again. Please just fuck me and let me cum!

"Beg me for what you want slut" he said as he kept slapping her while the others watched.

She looked at him puzzled.

"Beg me for what you want or I will punish you again." He yelled.

"Please Sir. Please let me cum? Please fuck me? I can't take it any more."

"Did you hear that guys. She wants us to Fuck her." He said.

"The hell with what she wants. I want a blow job" one driver said.

They put her on the coffee table on all fours and the driver began fucking her mouth. In and out, deeper and deeper. She was choking and gagging, her nose was running and she was a mess.

Click. Flash.

Pictures again.

While she was being fucked in the face, the other driver began playing with her clit and nipples. Oh no. She thought. Please. Please just fuck me and let me cum.

"Beg for what you want slut." He yelled.

She couldn't. The drivers dick was fucking her face.

He slapped her ass really hard and said again. "Beg for what you want slut".

She began moving her hips in a circular motion like she was being fucked. The other driver kept playing with her clit and nipples. She so needed a dick in her cunt. She couldn't stop wiggling her hips and begging to be fucked.

Click. Flash.

The driver came in her mouth and all over her face.

Click. Flash.

"Beg for what you want slut" He commanded again.

Pleeeeeeease Sir. Pleeeese Fuck me hard Sir. Pleeeeeeasss Fuck me.

He jammed his dick in her cunt and the other driver began fucking her face.

She groaned as his dick entered her pussy. She needed it so badly and finally he was giving it to her.

Click. Flash.

This time she didn't even care about the camera. She just wanted to be fucked. He was pounding her with his dick. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Slapping her ass at the same time to stop her from coming too soon.

"Does the slut want more?" He asked.

She shook her head as the driver came in her mouth.

"Has the slut learned her lesson?"

"Yes Sir." She she said gasping.

He pounded her harder and she continued to move her hips around in circles to the rhythm of his dick. She was moaning and screaming and the juices were flowing out of her pussy. She couldn't stop coming and kept saying over and over again to him "Thank you Sir. Thank you Sir."

He kept fucking her while she screamed louder and louder. As she heard him grunting and moaning, she moved faster and faster and felt his warm cum jet into her pussy. His moans made her cum again and she continued to thank him over and over for her orgasms.

As the others left, he laid her on the floor next to him and held her in his arms. She was panting and squirming and shaking. He wrapped her in a blanket. When she finally calmed down, as he was caressing her hair, he asked. "Has the slut really learned her lesson?" .

"Yes Sir". She replied..

"And what is that lesson?" He asked

"My body belongs to the Federation Sir." She said.

"That's a good little slut. You may go home now and wait for further instructions." He kissed her on the forehead, handed her her clothes and her purse and then led her through the lobby to her cab.

When he closed the door to the cab he said "Do not forget your lesson today." She looked up at him with her big sad green eyes and said "Yes Sir." Why did she have to leave him so soon. Why couldn't she just fall asleep again in his arms?

She was hit with a flood of emotions as she was driven home in the cab. She was thankful that he set her free but at the same time, she so wanted to be with him. But, was she really free? Who is the Federation? What did they want with her? Why did they want her? What would they instruct her to do next? And even more, why did she so enjoy being such a slut for him?

That night, in her bedroom, as she opened her closet and reached for her her robe, she noticed several short red dresses and high heeled shoes. She gasped as she read the note. "These are for your meetings with the Federation. When you are summoned, wear this and nothing else."

Oh no! She thought. They've been in my house! Of course, they had my purse the whole time. She frantically ran around the house looking for her valuables to make sure they weren't stolen. Thank God everything was in it's place. Did they make a copy of her keys? Surely, tomorrow she would have to change the locks. But not now, she was too exhausted.

She woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Her usual routine when this happened was to reach for "Big Red", her vibrator. She opened the drawer of the night stand and searched around but found nothing. She put on the light and saw another note in the drawer. "You won't be needing this anymore as your body belongs to the Federation".

Again she gasped. How dare they take Big Red away from me. They can't stop me from masturbating. I've been doing that since I was a pre-teen. It's a natural daily occurrence just like drinking coffee or tea every morning. To stop her from doing this is shear torture and far worse than an ass beating.

As she put her hand on her clit, she felt her stinging red ass rub against the sheets, she thought of him and sighed. Maybe if I beg him nicely and explain how important masturbation is to me, he'll understand. Exhausted, she fell asleep with her two index fingers on her clit, ready to play with herself in the morning when she woke up.