Taylor Swift: After the Shoot

Story Info
Photog has fun with Taylor after her Rolling Stone shoot.
1.8k words
3.6
49.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

Getting to do a photo shoot for "Rolling Stone" was certainly an honor, and once I found out my assignment, I was looking forward to it even more.

That's because I found out that I was going to be working as the photographer for the big Taylor Swift cover story they were doing after she announced that she was leaving country music and going pop.

To be honest, I've never been a big fan of Taylor's music, but I, like most guys, don't call myself a fan of hers because of that.

I'm a fan of hers for the same reason any guy is a fan of hers: we all think we have a shot to fuck her.

And when I met her at the beach location we were using for the shoot, it seemed like she had taken a liking to me, especially when she started to go out of her way to look sexy for the shots.

"It's been a long day Taylor, but I think we're through now," I told her after the last shot, the one in which she is bent backwards with her knees under her and with a look on her face that was not unlike one she would probably have if she was having an orgasm, and I invited Taylor to lay down on the blanket with me and look over the shots.

"You sure do know how to make a girl like me look sexy John," she whispered, grabbing my arm and leading it between her legs in the skintight blue jeans she's wearing, "and look how wet you make me, baby. I'm soaking through my jeans."

"I'm pretty sure the water from the ocean did that Taylor," I said to her as I let my hand linger between her legs, just to see how serious she was about going all the way with me later, "but it's nice to know that Taylor Swift thinks I'm hot."

"MMM...you are hot John...you made me so hot the way you took control of the shoot...and with how you took control of me..." she whispered in my ear as I undid the button of her jeans and slid a hand into her panties, finding the pussy that so many guys want but only I had at the moment as I started to slide my fingers over it.

"UH..." she moaned as she adjusted her body so that I could contact more of her pussy, which in turn allowed me to start sliding three fingers up inside of her as I started to finger her right there by the ocean.

"UH...OHGOD...play with my pussy...and then let's go back to my room baby..." she moaned as I continued to work her over, not wanting to let things get too far out of hand in such a public place.

"We don't have to wait until we get back to the room to fool around Taylor, this is a closed set, you know..." I whispered in her ear as I pushed her down onto the blanket I had laid down for the shoot and kissed her, Taylor wrapping her legs around me as she returned it.

"UH...take my jeans off..." she moaned as I kissed her neck and slid them down while I pulled her tiny white t-shirt shirt over her head with the other one.

"Want me to stop Taylor?" I asked her, giving her one last chance to reconsider as I unhooked her bra and slid her panties down, her back arching as I began to suck on her tits.

"Don't...stop..." she softly moaned as I sucked a little harder on her now-erect nipples as she threw her head back and started to push her hips into mine as she pulled me out of my clothes.

"You are so sexy...no wonder every guy in the world wants to fuck you..." I softly said to her as I lined my dick up with her pussy, sliding it into her in one motion as I started to fuck her.

"OHGOD...fuck me..." she purred as she closed her eyes and arched her back as I placed her long legs on my shoulders and started to thrust even deeper into her, her walls starting to wrap tightly around my dick as I plunged it in and out of her, hoping the set was as closed as I convinced her it was.

"UH...fuck...my...pussy..." she moaned as I thrust away inside of her, her back arching and her eyes rolling back in her head as she threw her head back.

"GOD...you feel so good wrapped around my dick Taylor..." I softly said to her as I felt her walls starting to clamp down even tighter on my dick as her orgasm overtook her.

"OHGOD...gonna...cum...John..." she purred as she drove her hips up into mine, arched her back and went limp under me right as she came for me, shooting her cunt cream all over my dick as I started to pick up the pace of my thrusts inside of her.

"Taylor...gonna cum...can I cum in you?" I asked her as she started to thrust her hips back into mine as her cunt clamped down on my dick.

"FUCK...too late Taylor...cumming in your pussy..." I whispered to her as I thrust into her a few more times and shot my load into her, cumming deep inside her tight pussy as she pushed her hips into mine one more time and wrapped her legs around me as I finished cumming in her and pulled out of her.

"Let me suck it for you and then you can have both of my holes as many times as you want baby," she whispered, turning us both on by how slutty that sounded coming from her as she reached between my legs and grabbed my dick in her hands, leading it to her mouth and beginning to blow me.

"MMM...you suck that dick Taylor...it's going back in your pussy again later baby...and probably your ass too..." I grunted as she worked my dick over, my hands going to the back of her head as I started to thrust my hips into her face.

"FUCK...suck it Taylor...you suck just as good as you fuck baby..." I told her as she ran her tongue along my dick and held it in place with her hands as I pushed it to the back of her throat and started to fuck her face again.

"UH...MMM..." she moaned from around my dick as my fingers started to work her pussy again, three of them sliding in and out of her cunt as she drew me to my orgasm, my head going back as I thrust my dick to the back of her throat once more and came down her throat.

"FUCK...cumming Taylor...swallow it for me baby..." I whispered to her as she softly drank my cum down, licking her lips as she finished swallowing my load and got on all fours for me.

"Come and get me John..." she cooed as she wiggled her ass for me as I grabbed her hips and ran my dick over her tight pussy lips again, as well as her ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass now Taylor," I whispered to her as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled them into mine as my dick disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"FUCK...OHGOD...YES...tear...up...my...ass...John..." she moaned as I started to thrust my dick in and out of her tight ass, her sphincter muscles clinging to it a little tighter as she wiggled it against my dick.

"UH...FUCK...YES..." she shouted as I drove my dick into her ass, her back arching as her cum started to leak from her pussy, her body going limp as she came for me.

"You ever had a guy cum in this tight ass Taylor?" I whispered to her as I grabbed a hold of her hips and slammed my dick into her ass one last time as I exploded into her bowels, filling up her ass with my cum.

"UH...cum...in...my...ass..." she purred as I thrust into her and shot my load into her shitter, her whole body tensing up as I filled her bowels one last time and pulled out of her.

"MMM...come on baby...take my pussy again...I haven't gotten fucked in a while and I need your dick inside me again," she whispered as I lifted her to her knees and pushed her down on the blanket.

"I want you just like you were in that sexy, slutty shot for the magazine Taylor," I told her as I pushed my dick into her tight pussy again as her body bent backwards and she began to grind her cunt into my dick as I thrust in and out of her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...you're...so...deep..." she purred as I buried my dick inside of her, her walls wrapping tightly around it as she rolled her hips around it and threw her head back as she placed her elbows on the sand.

"That's why I wanted to fuck you like this Taylor," I told her as I sucked on her tits as she arched her back even higher in the air, "I want to be really deep inside of you when I cum this time, baby."

"UH...FUCK...YES...tear...my...pussy...up..." she shouted as I pushed all of my body weight into her and really started letting her have it, her walls pulling and clutching my dick as she lifted her hips off the ground and came for me.

"Hope you're on something Taylor...because I'm about to cum in you again..." I whispered to her as I thrust into her a few more times and felt my cum shooting into her, thick, sticky loads of it painting the walls of her pussy as I bumped my dick into her cervix and held it inside of her until I was sure I had given her every last drop of my cum.

"OHGOD...so hot..." she whispered as I pulled out of her and made out with her on the blanket as she wrapped her legs around me and my cum oozed out of both of her holes.

"I'm not on anything right now, but we should be okay. It's a pretty safe time of the month for me," Taylor said to me to put my mind at ease as we sloppily made out on the blanket again before finally deciding to call it quits and pack everything up from the shoot.

"My editor is probably wondering what's taking so long with the pictures, so we should probably say goodbye for now," I told her as Taylor walked back to the hotel with me hand-in-hand, kissing me and squeezing my dick every now and then.

"I live out here now, so you should stop by sometime so we can we hook up again John," Taylor softly told me as she tucked her number into my pocket as we arrived in front of my hotel room and gave me one last kiss.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers