Taylor's Bridal Surprise

Story Info
A short story for erotic enjoyment.
6.9k words
4.3
17.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turner28
turner28
35 Followers

Several days flew by in a whirlwind of activity, fittings and preparations for the ceremony. Overseeing everything kept me very busy as the hours ticked by and the wedding was less than a day away now. The children had all been outfitted beautifully, my gown was finally finished and David had mentioned he had something special for me to wear under it. His tuxedo fit him perfectly, making him look even more handsome. Jack had spent a lot of time with David and the two had become closer than I ever imagined. Simon had finished the security for the ceremony, although now we knew nothing was likely to happen. The rehearsal was later today and my heart had been doing cartwheels all day. It was simply a ceremony since David and I were all ready married, but the butterflies fluttered anyway. It seemed the more I did the less prepared I felt and it began to overwhelm me. Feeling lost I wandered into the game room where David was shooting pool with Jack, Simon and Phillip.

"Eight ball side pocket," Jack called before he made his shot. The ball banked and missed as I approached the table smiling.

"You missed," I laughed as David's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to him.

"And you're a distraction sweetheart," David smiled. His warm lips kissing my forehead before he released me.

"I am?" I asked innocently, knowing none of them were seriously into the game.

"Yes Taylor you are," Simon agreed as he stood beside us. His smile telling me they had been discussing something else when I entered the room.

"Should I leave?" I smiled teasingly back at him.

"Not necessary sweetheart. We were just discussing a little surprise for you," David commented.

"Why do I feel like I might be in trouble here?" I asked cautiously, looking from one to the other as Phillip winked at me.

"No clue," Simon laughed as he placed his pool cue on the table.

"Jack?" I asked, looking at him wondering what the four of them had been plotting.

"Don't look at me Taylor. It's their idea," Jack grinned without telling me what they were up to.

"David?" I nearly whispered as the three surrounded us, my back pressed to David's chest I watched them suspiciously.

"Sweetheart," David spoke softly into my ear from behind me as I watched Simon smiling in front of me.

"Yes?" I replied, never taking my eyes from Simon because I knew they were up to something.

"Phillip has an idea, a gift of sorts he wishes to give you," David explained as my eyes went from Simon to Phillip in curiosity.

"Oh?" The idea worried me. What could Phillip wish to give me that might be appropriate to do in front of Jack?

"Yes Taylor. Do you recall what I'm very good at?" Phillip inquired, moving a little closer as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Yes," I answered in a quivering voice, not believing they would include Jack in this.

"Does it frighten you Taylor?" Phillip asked. His smile told me they had told Jack more than I wished they had.

"No, should it?" I inquired slyly, pressing closer to David knowing where this day would go.

"Good girl," David laughed. His arms wrapped around me, embracing me tightly as he laughed.

"You told Jack?" I breathed, knowing he had but praying he hadn't.

"Of course sweetheart," David replied. I felt my cheeks turn red as I glanced at Jack who simply smiled back at me.

"David!" I gasped and hid my face in my hands.

"Now Taylor, you're not pretending to be bashful are you?" Phillip laughed and pulled my hands away from my face.

"But..." I began as Phillip put his finger to my lips.

"Come with us Taylor," Phillip directed, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. Following reluctantly I looked back at David who was right behind me.

Walking slowly with Phillip I gasped, knowing where they were going and knowing Jack would witness this occur. Without looking behind me I knew all three of them were smiling. I wondered just how much they had shared with Jack about me and what has happened. My heels clicking on the marble floor was the only sound as we passed through the corridors into the rear section of the house. My heart hammered within my chest as I accepted that I would be displayed for Jack in this manner. Breathing rapidly in anticipation I nearly cried out when we arrived at the door. David stepped around and unlocked it, opening it and motioning us inside and then locking it behind us. Phillip released my hand and walked to the center of the room. I remained a few feet from the door as I watched them. It was apparent they had discussed what they wished to do, their actions worked like a team without speaking to each other. Phillip moved silently to a case and opened it, my eyes widened when I saw a variety of floggers hanging within it. They all laughed when David spoke and I was very startled.

"Sweetheart?" David spoke, smirking as I jumped when I heard his voice. "Undress."

"Ok," I tried not to stammer as I began unbuttoning my dress. With my toes I pushed off my heels and moved them aside.

"She's really going to undress?" Jack asked, sounding somewhat amazed. He stood near the St. Andrew's Cross as I kept undoing buttons on my dress.

"Yes Jack. Taylor is accustomed to being nude," David laughed as my dress slipped to the floor.

"How did you manage that? She's always been prudish," Jack smiled. His eyes took me in and stopped on my piercing as if he had never seen any before.

"He has his ways," Simon replied from behind me, causing me to jump slightly. I wasn't afraid, just anxious about what was to happen.

"Taylor you're looking very good now," Jack commented as I stood waiting for instructions.

"Thank you Jack," I replied. Phillip had begun lying different floggers on a table next to the cross.

"Sweetheart, come over here and stand facing the cross," David directed. With a nod I went to the cross and turned facing it.

"Phillip has a special treat for you sweetheart," David remarked as he took my left wrist and brought it up, securing it to the cross with a small lock. The click sounded very loud even though it was a small lock.

"Really?" I gasped as he secured my left ankle in the same manner.

"That I do Taylor," Phillip assured me as he placed some very heavy floggers on the table. David moved to my right side and took my right wrist into his hand.

"It's amazing to see her like this. In all the years I've known her I never dreamed she would have done anything like this," Jack commented as he took a seat across the room.

"This is actually only her second flogging session Jack," Simon explained while David finished securing me to the cross.

"Really?" Jack replied very surprised. A loud gasp escaped me when David slipped the blindfold over my eyes and tightened it.

"Yes, her progress has been remarkable even with the complications she's encountered," David answered.

"Ah," Jack said quietly. He must have reasoned the complications were like the time Chris made me call him. Resting my head against the cross I listened to them talk.

"Taylor are you ready to begin?" Phillip asked, placing his warm hand on my back.

"Yes," I answered quietly. The blindfold made it easier for me to get myself into the proper mindset. Little sounds from the room filtered to my ears and my brain put them into a logical order.

"Good girl," Phillip complimented. "I'll begin with the warm up flogger as before Taylor."

The sounds of movement filled my ears as Phillip chose the flogger and moved into position behind me. Swishes in the air told me Phillip had taken a few practice swings very close to me. The cool air moved across my skin and brought small goose bumps to the surface. When the first swat fell I gasped loudly and arched my back slightly. Seconds later swat after swat fell across my shoulders, warming them and releasing all the tension from them. Shifting in my restraints I moaned softly with each swat. I could feel my skin warming, knew it was turning red and I loved it. Relaxing in my bonds the flogger moved to my buttocks. Each swat marking them, making them light red and very warm. The warmth also made them far more sensitive. With each swat I moaned more and began feeling my wetness spreading. When I thought I wouldn't be able to prevent my threatening release the swats stopped and I felt a hand on my back. The coolness of his skin on my sensitive flesh caused me to moan.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as my back arched into his touch. My wrists pulled at their restraints, not so much to be free but to remind me that I could not stop this.

"Are you all right Taylor?" Phillip asked, running his hand up and down my back.

"Yes," I whispered, arching into his touch, desiring to feel the extra sensations it created.

"Ready for a heavier flogger then?" He asked with a snicker as his hand fell away and I heard him pick another one from his table.

"Mmm, yes," I nodded. The heat on my back relaxed me intensely.

"Good girl," Phillip said as I heard him move behind me and give this flogger a couple of test swings. The cool air breezed over me heavier than any he had used on me before and I gasped loudly.

"Oh!" I gasped, my body tensing in anticipation of how this flogger might feel when it struck me.

"Frightened Taylor?" Phillip chuckled, swinging the flogger close enough for me to hear it move and feel the cool air over my skin.

"No," I replied softly, my voice quivering.

"You aren't a very good liar Taylor," David laughed as the flogger made its first strike. My body jerked and pulled on my restraints when the rough leather marked my flesh.

"OH!" I cried when the flogger struck me. My backside now hot with each tip that made its mark, each lash becoming heated and sensitive. Dancing in my restraints I loved the sensations the flogger made.

"Too intense for you Taylor?" David asked, sounding like he was across the room.

"No," I moaned softly, resting back onto my tiptoes to prepare for the next swat.

Arching my back the next swat fell and I gasped loudly. My wetness spread with each following strike. The sound of the air swooshing told me when to expect the swat and my body reacted immediately. Each tip of the flogger met warm sensitive flesh and only tenderized it more. Remaining on my tip toes became difficult, they throbbed and my body ached for more. Although this flogging felt intense it was far different than the whipping Chris had given me. Phillip was taking great care not to cause pain. Each mark he left sang with delight, need and drove me higher. I couldn't hold still now, dancing in the restraints I wanted more, needed more. Phillip gave me more than I dreamed of as strike after strike fell upon my buttocks and shoulder blades. To me this was far more relaxing than the best deep tissue massage. My tensions melted away and my flesh heated, making me wanton. Tugging on my restraints I began shifting from one foot to the other as Phillip finally stopped. His cool hand caressing my back sent shivers through my entire body. Quivering under his touch all I could do was moan.

"Are you all right Taylor?" Phillip asked softly. His hand stroking my hot, sensitive flesh, sending lightning coursing through me.

"Mmm, yes," I moaned, arching into his touch.

"Good girl. David?" Phillip moved away and I felt David step closer. His sweet musky scent filled my nostrils and I tried to press myself back to him.

"She's enjoying this!" David laughed and wrapped an arm around me, his hand finding my cleft quickly.

"Um.........oh!" I cried and rocked my hips into his hand. He pressed himself to me and leaned his face into my neck, wrapping his other arm around my chest, placing his hand on my neck.

"Sweetheart?" David asked softly into my ear. His hand showing me no mercy as his fingers drove deep within me.

"Ye....yes?" I stammered.

"Now sweetheart," he breathed. Gasping loudly my body tensed in his arms.

"MMmmmmm," I moaned. My release overcame me quickly and his hand became drenched instantly. Trembling in his arms he held me there as my body rocked with wave after wave.

David's hand held my throat gently as I rocked against him in ecstasy. Struggling against my restraints, the orgasm kept washing over me. David held me firmly, making my passion stronger and my release far more intense. Gasping breathlessly I squirmed and shook in his arms. My body rippling with each wave as his fingers remained deep within me. His tender kisses on my neck sent shivers down my spine. Pressing my body against him as closely as I could I moaned loudly, desiring more yet wishing for a small rest. My hands clenched and unclenched as I rode the orgasm, not knowing when or if it would end. A tiny gasp escaped me when I realized David had an erection. In the past he had been so controlled when he scened, this was something lately he had relaxed on and I liked it. I wanted to reach down and take it into my hand but I couldn't. My wrists were securely locked to the cross and I tugged harder at them. Just when I thought I could take no more he withdrew his hand and stepped away, leaving me near collapse against the cross.

"She's something else isn't she?" Phillip laughed from behind me. Resting against the cross I tried to compose myself.

"Yes she is," David remarked, touching my back softly. "Nice coloring Phillip."

"Her fair skin does mark beautifully, doesn't it?" Phillip replied.

"She looks exhausted," Jack commented.

"She isn't near finished yet Jack," David laughed as he rubbed soothing oil into my back.

"Mmm," I moaned, feeling the oil worked into my flesh soothing it.

"Better?" David asked softly.

"Mmm, yes much. Thank you," I answered in a dreamy voice. Hands touched my ankles, startling me.

"It's just Phillip sweetheart, releasing your ankles," David explained as he unlocked my wrists.

"Oh," I said quietly. Flexing my feet I made sure I had solid footing before I released the cross with my hands. David's hand brushed the side of my head and slipped the blindfold off.

David's hand went into my hair and grasped it, not hard but enough to let me know my day had only just begun. The moan that escaped me was so loud it surprised me. He leaned in and kissed me, taking my breath with the fire of his passion. When he pulled away I gasped and looked into his eyes. Those green and gold flecks sparkled with excitement, a fire that spoke volumes to me. Gently he led me across the room to a chair, one that vaguely resembled the first one they had bound me to. Turning me he guided me onto it, with my legs spread wide and my back straight against the beam on the back. My eyes were wide as my anticipation grew. Fear tried to creep in but I knew there was no need for it. My heart beat rapidly and my breath quickened when Phillip took my right hand and held it out from my body to the cross beam. David held my left and I watched them as they chained my wrists to the cross beam. Their hands moved up my arms and wrapped a small strap around my upper arms near my shoulders and buckled it tightly. Together they locked my ankles to the leg rests and strapped my upper thighs in the same manner. Because I had not yet recovered from my flogging session the act of simply being bound to this chair reignited my excitement quickly. Giving the restraints a small tug I knew they would hold me securely. Looking back to David I waited for him to tell me what to expect.

"Sweetheart, this session will be far more intense than the cross," David said as he stood before me.

"It will have several steps Taylor, each step becoming more intense," Phillip added, picking up a small, red, rubbery looking flogger.

"Oh?" I spoke quietly, not positive that I could endure much more.

"You sure she can handle much more?" Jack asked sounding concerned. The look on his face was a mixture of fascination and honest concern.

"She's endured far more than this Jack and loved every second of it," David smiled. Stepping away, he made room for Phillip to move closer.

"Ready to begin Taylor?" Phillip asked, kneeling in front of me.

"Um..." I muttered, not really able to answer as I watched them prepare. Phillip smiled and gave me a light swat with the small flogger. The swat landed directly on my mound and I instantly struggled in my restraints.

"Is it too much?" Phillip asked before taking another swing. The flogger twirled mere centimeters away from my mound and the cool air it moved passed over my heated flesh.

"Nooo," I gasped. My eyes focused on the flogger, knowing it would deliver more swats and not knowing how many I could take.

"Good girl," Phillip said and began swatting my cleft with a regular rhythm. Each swat made me jerk in my bonds.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned softly, feeling the hot flesh heat more thoroughly. The more strikes that fell the less I was able to sit still.

"How do you know when it's too intense?" Jack asked. "I mean, when to stop."

"You see Jack, although we control what occurs during the session," David moved behind me and placed his hands on my cheeks, just under my chin. "She controls how far it goes."

"How? She doesn't seem to be in control of anything?" Jack softly laughed. My focus was on what Phillip was doing though.

"Well, she has a word,......that if she speaks the session is over," David answered, stroking my cheeks with his fingertips. Gasping at his touch I continued to focus on Phillip.

"Oh, I see," Jack nodded. "Has she ever used it?"

"Not yet," David smiled. His fingers stroking my cheeks as my body jerked slightly with each flogger strike.

Phillip increased the frequency of the strokes and the intensity. My body reacted no matter how desperately I tried to remain still. Jerking in my restraints, it was easy to see now why they had bound me the way they had. Clenching my hands into fists was the only real movement I had managed that seemed to comfort me. My moans filled the room as the flogger tenderized my cleft, swelling it and heating it thoroughly. The fact that I was on display for this mattered little to me, or that Jack was present. David had taught me not to be ashamed of my sexuality, and I doubted I ever would be again. Their faces displayed love, tenderness and intrigue as they watched me endure this session. Each strike of the flogger brought me higher, weakened my resolve and brought my need pumping harder through my veins. David remained behind me, caressing my cheeks as I leaned into his touch lovingly. Phillip kept delivering blows, each stinging more than the last until I finally cried out in discomfort.

"Ohhh!" I winced at the latest swat from the flogger.

"Nice, I think she's ready for the next step now," Phillip remarked, placing the flogger back on the table and waiting.

David moved behind me, and then stepped in front of me with something I thought I would never see again. The electric dildo machine. He set it in front of me and slid it under me. Moving my head from side to side I found I couldn't speak as I stared at the device being positioned beneath me. Phillip had chosen a slightly larger soft leather flogger and stood back giving David room. With trembling lips I tried to speak, to beg David not to use this on me, but no words formed. Gasping, I realized that as much as I feared this device I also deeply desired it. Pulling at my arm restraints I moaned in defeat feeling them holding me firmly. Each tug sent fire through my veins and increased my excitement level. Looking into David's eyes I saw he meant to take me to a place I had never been, one only he could show me. His impish grin calmed me as he pressed the dildo to my cleft, holding it there before driving it deep within me. Once he had inserted it he moved back and plugged the cord in, taking the remote in his hand and smiling. Watching him my heart pounded with anticipation, knowing he would turn it on but not when he would. Swinging the leather flogger playfully, Phillip stepped closer, the cool air wisped over me and made me shiver.

turner28
turner28
35 Followers
12