Taylor's Capture

Story Info
Taylor's captured, held and used against her will...at first
4.7k words
4.4
91.7k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YelenaC
YelenaC
11 Followers

I woke up to find myself naked and handcuffed to a bar on a wall.

It was a ballet bar, I recognized after a minute of getting over the shock of finding myself in this situation.

I was not only handcuffed, but I was also suspended above the floor, so that my feet were barely scraping the floor. I was facing down and could only see the wall in front of me in the dark. As I twisted to see if I could see anything else in the room, my head exploded in delayed pain.

Ow.

Once the pain cleared, I tried again to see anything in the room, but couldn't. It was too dark for that.

Ok, I thought, how in the hell did I get here?

I remembered leaving the library late at night from completing an assignment for school, I remembered taking the shortcut that I always take that leads between two buildings, and I also remembered getting hit over the head with something. And then...nothing.

I must have blacked out.

Ok, Taylor, I thought to myself, figure a way out of this.

I didn't wear any bobby pins in my hair, so there was no way I could pick the handcuffs. Were they loose maybe? I strained my arms, pulling on the handcuffs, but no such luck. I was fucked with a capital F.

I pulled my hands up to my head, and found my head bandaged and a little sore, but otherwise ok. So I had been knocked out long enough that whoever kidnapped me had had time to bring me to wherever the fuck I was, treat my wound, and then put me in this situation.

Who would do that? I wondered. Who would kidnap someone and then treat their wounds?

My heart sank as the answer came to me. Someone who wanted to keep me for a while.

But why? I was an orphan who had little to no money, who was working to pay her way through college. No one would pay a ransom, I had grown up in a series of foster houses, moving around so much that not one foster parent had the time to grow attached to me.

Before I could figure anymore out, a door opened behind me, illuminating the little room. I twisted around again to see a figure enter the room and flick a light switch.

I found myself looking at a room that was probably as big as your average one-bedroom apartment. I was hanging in a harness not unlike the ones that people use to transport large animals with. It was attached to the ceiling. There was a bed a couple of feet to my right and no windows anywhere in the room.

The man came in and sat on the bed. He stared at me, his eyes first roving over my suspended body before finally meeting my gaze. He was an older man, perhaps in his late 30's or early 40's. He had a slender build, and I'd guess he was probably close to 6 feet tall. He had light brown hair, and bright blue eyes.

"Hello," he said. "My name's Andrew. You may call me Drew. What's yours?" His voice was pleasant, as though he were introducing himself to me in a coffee shop.

"Um... Taylor." I said, unsure as to what exactly was going on.

"Hello, Taylor," his voice again as pleasant as if he were announcing him going for a stroll on a Sunday afternoon. "Here's the deal. You are now mine. You may earn your freedom...eventually, if I choose to be nice. But that depends on you and your attitudes."

I could sense the underlying current of power that lay in his voice. He was choosing to be pleasant, but if needed, he could take out the whip at any second.

"Do you understand?" he asked intensely.

I nodded. "If I'm good, then you might let me go. If I'm bad, then I have no chance of leaving."

He smiled. "Exactly right, Taylor."

He sat there, staring at me; his eyes roving my body hungrily.

My heart beat sped up as I realized exactly what he had in store for me. I was to be his sex slave. I was to be left in this desolate room, and when he needed me, he would come and fuck me. I had to do what he wanted, or else he'd kill me.

My resolve hardened. I had survived the many foster cares, most with free handed fathers and foster-brothers; they would touch you inappropriately and then when you pushed them away, they would beat you. I could survive this. He would tire of me in a few months, especially if I didn't react when he raped me.

"You look positively delicious like that." He said. I arranged my face so it was blank. No emotion leaked out. He couldn't see the fear or dread that I felt.

He got up from the bed, and walked over to me. He took out another pair of cuffs and rearranged my hands so that I was restrained by two pairs of handcuffs now instead of one. He made sure that the cuffs were attached to the bar so that they caught on the small metal pieces that attached the bar to the wall, and made it so I couldn't pull my hands together.

He then walked to my legs, trailing his fingers along my back as he did so. He then splayed my legs and secured them so they were held open with so Velcro straps. I then heard him walk away. He returned holding a mirror, which he hung on the wall so that I could see the door that was directly behind me.

He took off his shirt, his wedding band and his shoes in short succession. Then he went to stand behind me.

"I want you to watch me," he said. "If I look up and I see your eyes averted, you'll be spanked. Understand?"

He held my gaze as he waited for my acquiescence. I nodded.

He crookedly smiled, looking all the world like the predator he was. "Good." He said softly.

He looked down at my exposed pussy, lust shining in his eyes. His hands cupped my ass cheeks and he squeezed them. He licked his lips and then looked around the room. He disappeared from the mirror, returned moments later and then sat down in the chair that he had retrieved. I could see his head duck down, and then I felt his hands spread my pussy lips. I felt his tongue run from my clit to my asshole.

"Mmmm...you have a delicious pussy." He frowned then, "But it's a little dry. Let's see if we can't remedy that."

I inwardly sighed. Why couldn't he just get it over with? Why did he care if I enjoyed myself? If he wanted his partner to enjoy themselves, he should fuck his wife, not me. I was a captive. It was rape. I would never enjoy this.

Despite my calm and cold demeanour, my mind was screaming profanities at my captor. My pulse was racing. I was scared.

I felt a finger enter my pussy slowly."Why, Taylor," he said in a feigned surprised voice. "You have a mouth-wateringly tight pussy."

He pumped his finger back and forth in my pussy just as slowly as it had entered, obviously savouring the experience. I watched as he head completely disappeared from view in the mirror. I then felt his tongue circling my clit as he added another finger and plunged them deep into my pussy quickly.

My stony exterior did not change, though I longed to kick and scream at him for this violation.

He sucked and licked on my clit as he added another finger into my pussy. He continued this for several minutes, until, to my horror, my body started reacting to his assault. My breath quickened, and I felt a tingling in my pussy as his ministrations started feeling good.

NO! my mind screamed at my body, but it was no use. My body wouldn't listen and soon, I could hear a wet sound accompany his fingers as they pulled out and plunged back into me. He continued to finger-fuck me but his tongue stopped teasing my clit and he raised his head and looked at me in the mirror.

"Well, that's better. Do you like what my fingers are doing to you, Taylor?" he asked.

I refused to answer him, and stared at him, until my stony exterior cracked and I moaned softly.

He chuckled darkly. The sound of his sent a chill through my body.

"I asked you a question Taylor. Do you like what my fingers are doing to you?" he repeated.

I closed my eyes, and my traitorous body whispered, "Yes."

He cocked his head as though he couldn't hear me. "Louder, Taylor."

"Yes." I said, but he just stared at me expectantly.

"Yes, I like what your fingers are doing to me." I said. I wanted to kick myself.

He smiled at me. "Good."

He bent his head back down, and this time when his tongue made contact with my clit, I moaned. His fingers kept fucking me as his tongue flicked my clit. My body started moving back into his hand as it re-entered me, and I started moaning louder. He chuckled into my pussy, that dark chuckle again, and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm building in my lower stomach.

My moans grew louder, but before I could cum, he stood up and removed his fingers from my pussy.

I saw his eyes rove over my body again, starting at my now wet, glistening pussy up to my ass cheeks, then continuing up my back, to my strawberry- blonde hair until his eyes finally met mine again in the mirror. His blue eyes pierced through my green ones and I knew that he knew that all my resolve was gone. I wanted him. He'd teased away all of my refusal and now I was horny and wanted to be fucked.

He brought his glistening fingers up to his mouth and licked my wetness off them. "Mmmm...as I mentioned earlier, your pussy is delicious." He studied my face, and I knew that he could see the lust in my eyes, the way my mouth gaped open as my breath huffed out. He smiled that crooked smile again.

His hands lowered to grope my ass cheeks, they then traveled up my back, around to my stomach, and finally rested on my erect nipples. My body reacted to his touch wherever his hands went and my nipples were no exception. In order to reach my nipples his crotch was pressed up against my exposed pussy and he was bent over me slightly. I could feel the bulge in his jeans that indicated his excitement. Oh, God. I wanted to cum so badly. I started to grind into the bulge, hoping desperately that it would be enough.

He moaned at my movements, but then his hands were on my hips, stopping them. "Now, now, Taylor," he scolded me softly. "Did you want something?"

I flushed at his question. I knew what he wanted me to say. To admit. He knew perfectly well what I wanted, but he wanted to hear me say it.

After a moment of silence, he stepped back. I whimpered. He came around me, stopping to fondle my nipples momentarily. I moaned. He ducked under one of my arms and squatted in front of me. That couldn't be comfortable for him, I thought.

"Did you want something, Taylor?" he repeated. Again, I flushed my embarrassment. When I still didn't respond, he leaned forward and kissed me. I opened my mouth fully and moaned as our tongues collided. I could taste me on him, and it only turned me on even more. He ended the kiss, and voiced his question again, in the same soft and pleasant voice that he had used the whole time. "Did you want something?"

"Your cock," I blurted. "I want your cock."

He chuckled. "Oh, is that what you want? And what do you want me to do with my cock?"

Bastard. I glared at him. After a moment of silence though, I gave him what he wanted. "I want it to fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

He stood up, making it so that the bulge in his pants was level with my face. He unzipped his jeans, and pulled them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang free. He kicked his pants aside as I stared at his hard cock that stood fully erect mere inches from his face. It was big. Bigger than my past boyfriends' had been. I guessed it was about nine inches in length and fairly big around. "You're going to have to earn a fucking Taylor." He said, his hand coming down to stroke his cock.

My pulse and breath quickened again. I could feel my pussy getting wetter at the thought of him fucking me with that cock.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

I obeyed and moaned as he slid in along my tongue and into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the circumcised head, now eager to please him so that he would fuck me. He moaned and pushed his cock further into my mouth. He slowly continued forward, allowing me to adjust the size and width of it. I opened my throat and he moaned and pushed it into my throat. He only stopped when his entire length was buried deep in my throat.

I moaned into his pubic hair. I loved my throat being full of cock. I could feel it stretching my throat out, pulsing as he enjoyed the feeling. His cock retreated momentarily, allowing me to breath and then plunged back in. His hands came up from his sides, brushing my cock filled cheeks and then lingered in my hair as he started to fuck my face.

He moaned, the sound coming from deep in the back of his throat, and it made me even wetter. If I get any wetter, I'll be dripping onto the floor, I thought.

His pace speeded up, and again I moaned. "Oh, Taylor," he breathed. "Your mouth feels so good around my cock. You have such a good mouth." He was now tugging on my hair, and the sensation just added to the pleasure I was feeling.

I was loving it. Deep down I felt shame, but that only added to my pleasure. I secretly loved it how he was using me. I loved the feeling of the saliva running down my chin, my throat bulging from the cock that ravaged it, and the feeling of him pulling on my hair. I moaned, imagining how him fucking me would feel.

I could hear his breath coming in gasps from above me. His moans only fuelled the fire that was smouldering through my body. I loved that I was giving him this much pleasure just by sucking his cock.

I felt his cock starting to pulse again, and by his moans I knew he was close to cumming.

"Oh, God," he moaned "Taylor... your mouth feels so damn good. It's going to make me cum." His cock was fucking my mouth and throat so fiercely that I had a hard time getting a proper breath, but I didn't care. I was moaning too. "Do you want that? Do you want me to cum down your throat? You do, don't you, you little slut. You want to feel my cum fill your throat. You want to swallow it all down, don't you, you little cum-slut." I moaned. I did. I wanted to feel him cum down my throat. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to feel his warm cum fill my mouth and slide down my throat.

"Oh, God," he moaned, as he tightened his grip on my hair. He shoved his cock down my throat and erupted. I moaned as I felt his cum fill my throat. There was so much that it spilled from my throat and filled my mouth too. I swallowed his cum, his cock still in my throat, my face pressed into his pubes.

He stayed there for a moment more, and then released his grip on my hair and withdrew his still hard cock from my throat, allowing me to breathe. He leisurely fucked my mouth, as I cleaned his cock of cum. I loved the salty taste of it on my tongue. I was so hot. Sucking his cock had just added to the juices that my pussy was producing. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted it so bad.

He removed his cock from my mouth, and the ducked out from between my arms. His hands caressed my hair, and then moved down my back as he walked alongside my body. My back arched, following his fingers, and he chuckled. "Did you like that, Taylor?" he asked. "Did you like sucking my cock?"

I was so turned on, that my gasping breaths and little moans made it impossible for me to answer right away. But by the time that I had gathered myself together enough to be able to make a coherent response, he had made it back to my sopping wet pussy. He touched my wet opening, and a moan ripped through me. He began to caress my clit with his talented fingers, causing me to gasp for breath.

"Well, Taylor? Did you enjoy sucking my cock? Your pussy tells me you enjoyed it very much, but I want to hear it from your pretty lips."

"Yes," I managed between my moans, as he scissored his fingers on my clit. "I loved sucking your cock."

He chuckled. "Do you still want me to fuck you?" he asked.

I nodded and then moaned out a "yes."

His fingers were removed from my pussy, and moaned, thinking that he was finally going to fuck me.

Instead he crouched right beside my ear and spoke right into it. "You want me to fuck you? You're just a little slut, aren't you? You're just a little cum-slut who needs to get fucked. You want me to fuck you, Taylor?" his lips brushed my ears as he spoke softly into my ear, his voice so lust-filled that it sent shivers down my spine straight to my pussy.

I nodded. "I want you to fuck me with your big cock." I told him, hoping that was what he wanted.

"You want me to fill you up with my cock, don't you? You want me to fuck you until you cum. You want me to fill you with my cum, don't you, you little cum-slut. You want to feel my cum coat your sweet pussy, don't you? You want me to pound that tight little pussy, don't you?" I moaned continually throughout his statement. My breath came in short gasps, as his words made the fire in my veins burn hotter. I needed him. I needed his cock inside me.

"You're my little cum-slut aren't you, Taylor?"

I moaned again. "Yes. I'm your little slut. I'm your little cum-slut. I need to feel your big cock filling me up. I want to cum. Drew, please fuck me. I need it."

He chuckled in my ear, causing me to moan. "Only since you asked so nicely."

He stood and then walked and stood behind me, kicking the chair out of his way. I watched him in the mirror through lust-filled eyes as he looked at my wet pussy and then traveled up with writhing body to meet me eyes.

His hips pushed forward and he slowly entered my as he held my gaze. I moaned as the head of his cock began to fill me. It felt so good, and his eyes on my face made shivers run through me. I pushed back eagerly, wanting to feel him fill me completely.

He grabbed my hips to hold them still and I whimpered. "Have patience, Taylor." He said, that crooked smile back on his face.

He continued to push into me, just as slowly as he had entered me. I was dying. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I wanted him to fill me, now.

After an agonizing minute of him slowly spreading my pussy open with his rock hard cock, he was finally fully seated in me. We both moaned at the feeling of his cock completely sheathed in my pussy.

"God, Taylor," he breathed. "Your pussy's so damn tight. It's like a vice grip around my cock." I just moaned in response. I was so close to cumming. After a moment of us not moving, he slowly pulled his cock back. I whimpered. He felt so good. I loved the completely full feeling that my pussy had felt when he was completely seated in me. He was so big that he filled me completely.

He continued to withdraw his cock slowly, until it popped out of my pussy. I whimpered again. No, I want it. Instead of plunging back into me he kept his cock at my entrance and teased it back and forth. He then dipped it to caress my clit. I jolted. It felt so good.

"Please," I whispered, while I moved my hips back, trying to get it back into me.

He moaned so low, that it sounded more like a growl in the back of his throat, and the plunged back into me. I screamed out a moan.

He fucked me like an animal. Fast and hard, his cock kept plunging into me, filling me up. Every time I would near my orgasm he would moan at the feeling of my pussy twitching and contracting around his huge cock and he would slow down and fucked me slowly for a minute, his hands firmly on my hips to keep me from bucking my hips back wantonly.

My back was arched as he fucked me, and I knew that I looked like a total slut, but I didn't care. His large cock felt so good, stretching my pussy out like it did. Every time that he would fill me elicited a gasp me and every time he would slow, I would moan continuously.

"God, Taylor," he moaned. "Your pussy feels so good twitching like that around my cock." He started speeding up his pace again. "You're going to make me cum again. But this time, I'm going to cum buried deep in your pussy. Do you want that, Taylor? Do you want to feel my cum fill up your tight pussy? Do you?"

"Yes!" I nearly screamed. "Yes, cum in my pussy, please." I begged him.

He moaned at my response. "Yeah, I knew it, you are just a little cum-slut. Whose cum-slut are you, Taylor?" he asked forcefully.

YelenaC
YelenaC
11 Followers
12