Taylor's Tailor Ch. 02

Story Info
Vindictive Asian beauty cages him in.
6.4k words
4.57
65.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

Read “Taylor’s Tailor, Chapter 1” for an intro. And, for a totally different look at Taylor’s exploits, read the “Deirdre’s Downfall” chapters. Just click on my name and go to the link. Feedback and votes are much appreciated.

After months of sexual abstinence following my divorce, buying a house in a new locale, and settling in, it appears that my self-imposed solitary life is changing for the better. My 40-year-old libido has been awakened by – of all people – my tailor, Judy, a gorgeous, petite, foreign-born Chinese woman who owns a dry cleaning shop. She’s a divorcee and mother of two grown daughters who, apparently, has forsaken men since splitting up with her husband. Not entirely by accident, a couple of nights ago we enjoyed one another in a passionate love-making session that ended my monk-like existence, leaving me pleasantly drained. And, with my ego strengthened from that experience, just yesterday I met the stunning, married, Italian-American manager of my new dentist’s office – Deirdre, or Dee Dee, as I call her – who responded very positively to my earnest flirting. I hadn’t openly pursued a woman in years! But this Dee Dee is so hot! I’ll be seeingher for my next dental appointment next Friday. But that’s another story.

Let me explain my enthusiasm. I met Judy, the 40-ish tailor who looks more like 20, over a week ago when I took a suit into her dry cleaning shop for altering. I’d lost 30 pounds during my drawn-out divorce and have 20 suits that need refitting. That could mean many weeks of sexual bonuses! Apologies for my arrogance. I sound like a hormone-driven college kid. But, for a guy who was about to check into a monastery, I’m sure it’s easy to understand my upbeat mood!

Judy confessed that she hadn’t had a man in a long time. She stated that one of her daughters, Amber – a 20-year-old college student whom I met on another day – had encouraged her for years to develop a romantic social life. Amber is another dreamy item. Fairly tall, about 5’7”, with a physique like the actress Kelly Wu, plus facial dimples, the young woman has a presence and voice that could make strong men weep. A beautiful Asian girl with dimples and a chin cleft! If only I were 150 years younger…or even just 15 years younger.

I should mention that I’m overeducated for what I do for a living: owning a home design business. I’ve traveled quite a bit, and – out of grad school – did a stint with an intelligence agency in Asia before settling into a career. In that shadowy line of work I was not the most compliant of field operatives. I fell in love with Noianh – a Thai woman resembling a goddess – and soon understood that “intelligence” doesn’t mix well with romance. The relationship ended tragically with her death. I’ll probably never know if I in any way caused it. What my tenure in Asia did develop, though, was a respect for and fascination with its people. Inscrutable as Asians may seem to the European mind, their native intelligence and pragmatic sophistication dwarf the human attributes that Anglos deem admirable.

Judy showed such sophistication immediately. She obviously had enjoyed our carnal coupling in her shop and, with charming candor, had offered to tailor one of my ill-fitting suits and deliver it to my home two days later on the weekend. Such remarkable service was not to be taken lightly. Conscious that I might offend her if I refused the generous offer, I naturally agreed. Of course, we both knew that we’d merely sampled one another on Thursday night. I, for one, was looking forward to further indulging my hunger for her luscious flesh on Saturday, a day when her daughter Amber filled in for her at the dry cleaning establishment.

One of my ongoing upgrading projects at the new house is landscaping the back yard. So, on Saturday I was up early, pulling out very old rosebushes and such that I wanted to replace with new, more natural greenery. At about eleven I heard the doorbell ring and, answering the door, welcomed Judy into my new abode. Of course, she’d brought the altered suit, but also had to make a second trip to her car for a lunch she’d made: a ginger shrimp dish and vegetables. She’d taken no chances, since I was Caucasian, and also had brought her favorite tea, rice which she’d later cook for us, and chopsticks. I think she was pleasantly surprised that I had chopsticks of my own, as well as a variety of bottled Asian sauces and more than one type of rice.

I conducted her on a tour of the house after she made tea, and she was impressed with its neatness, though my spartan, Mission-style and leather furniture is not necessarily consonant with typical Chinese taste. “You real neat guy, Tay-luh!” she said approvingly.

Judy wore simple clothing, which flattered her diminutive form. Her five-foot tall, 32B-22-34 frame was poured into black cotton pants and a short-sleeved, green, violet, and cream blouse with a high Chinese collar. The blouse had a keyhole opening that showed the tops of her buttery breasts. Apparently she was pleased with my reaction to the way she looked, since she’d smiled knowingly as she saw my eyes linger on the slopes of her creamy globes when arriving. She wasn’t wearing her attractive glasses, though when I looked closely at her black, slanted eyes, I noticed contact lenses. As usual, her jewelry was a bit overdone for my taste – with large diamond studs piercing her ears and fingers banded with several rings – possibly illustrating her desire to display the fruits of her business success, unburdened by a husband. On her feet were characteristic Asian flip-flops, yet one of her smooth, shapely ankles was encircled by a large-linked, gold anklet with a Chinese character hanging from it. Her finger and toenails were done in a violet polish.

I showed her what I’d been doing earlier in the backyard, and apologized for my soiled jeans, tee shirt, and smelly body. “You okay, Tay-luh,” she said, passing her nose close to my chest. “Smell like man!” she said, giggling softly. “You wan’ try on tai-luh suit now?” she asked.

“Maybe I should shower first?” I asked.

She said, “No!” vigorously shaking her head, as I took the suit into my bedroom to slip it on. I was mildly surprised that she followed me.

As I sat on a chair to pull off my boots, Judy glided to my king-sized bed and placed a knee on it, settling comfortably down to lean sideways on one bracing hand. She looked at me and asked, “Okay I watch?”

“Uhh, yeah.” I said, musing privately that this was the first woman I’d had in my bedroom since moving in. I also knew that the old rules had changed between Whites and Asians. Here was an extremely attractive, foreign-born woman who – even in my lifetime – typically would have been in a White man’s room solely to service his appetites. As in a Joseph Conrad novel, she might hope for a few dollars, pounds or francs for her aging parents and multitude of siblings, as the White man filled her body, feeling an ambivalent combination of guilt and payment for racist, colonial sins visited upon her almond-eyed people.

Regardless, Judy could probably buy and sell me at this point. She might even suffer from some deep, socio-psychological perversion, but nevertheless she was here because shewanted to be, not because shehad to be. I hadn’t in any way – at least to my perception – urged her into my inner sanctum, my bedroom. As I peeled off my tee to replace it with a long-sleeved shirt with a collar, her eyes pored over my chest and shoulders, my torso being one of my better features. “You look good, Tay-luh,” she breathed quietly. I dropped my jeans and my flaccid prick stuck through the fly of my boxers, inviting her glance. I tucked it in quickly, and slipped on the newly- tailored trousers, buttoning and zipping them quickly. “You wait. Get pins for nex’ suit,” she said, and went to the living room, returning with her purse, from which she extracted a box of pins and tailor’s chalk. The suit that I’d put on, the one she’d altered the previous day, fit perfectly.

“Now, othuh suit,” she said, opening my closet and cooing, “Very nice!” as she stroked the material of several of my garments. She stripped me of the one I’d tried on – carefully hanging it up – and selected a wool, charcoal pinstriped number…another of my favorites that needed tailoring. I walked clear of the bed and she murmured, “I do wi’out mirror,” as she knelt and her small, expert hands smoothed the material against my butt, which she marked and pinned. In front, she pointedly rubbed my crotch gently to drape the material as she wished, and whispered, “You dress to right today,” her eyes flashing up at me as she exhaled and caressed the rising dick in my right pant leg. Handing me a pair of loafers that I’d slid under the bed, she said, “Put on shoes. Check length.” That finished, we did the coat.

Judy rose to smooth the coat across my back, mark and pin the gaps. She then moved to the front, checked the drape and – pushing me to look in the dresser mirror – asked, “Look okay?”

I nodded, and she looked up at me with soft eyes, “Okay…I finish.”

Jeezus, I was almost finished, too! My cock was throbbing as this little doll reached one small hand around the back of my neck and pulled my head down to her face. Even though she was on tiptoe, I was uncomfortable, yet we found a way. I cupped my hands under her ass and easily lifted her up, placing her, kneeling, on my high bed. Her long tongue probed me all the way to the back of my mouth, spreading her sweet, gingery taste on my gums, and she moaned languorously as our hands sought still unfamiliar places on one another’s bodies. I caressed her breasts and started to unbutton her blouse and she pulled back, saying, “No, I watch you!” I disrobed and her eyes missed nothing, taking first the pinned coat, then the pants, from me and draping them over the back of a chair. I doffed my shirt and stood before her only in my boxers, stretched and tented in one leg by my erection, with the red glans sticking out below. She reached out, lifting her head to point her chin toward my shorts, and wiggled her fingers, beckoning me to give them to her. I dropped them and handed them to her, and she held them to her nose, breathing in the sweaty, male odors I’d expelled during the morning’s garden labors. She then pointed for me to sit on a small loveseat not far from the bed.

She began to undress…so slowly as to cause pains in my subconscious as well as my groin. Her long lashes hid her eyes as she looked down at what her hands were doing: peeling the top of her pants over her hips, first one, then the other. When on the floor, she slowly lifted first one foot, then the other, out of each pant leg and – with a toss of her foot – sailed the pants gently to land on a chair. A pair of lacy, black bikini panties now covered her lovely treasure. In slow motion she looked at my erect cock, which I grasped and slowly wanked from base to tip. She unbuttoned her blouse with feathery touches, releasing each closure in slow motion as her curved, buttery thighs formed a delightful diversion by rubbing softly against each other, stimulating in me a faster stroking of my prick. Doffing her blouse, she tossed it on her pants and turned her back to me, reaching around to unclasp her matching black bra, which she shrugged off, letting it hang from one finger to the floor. In the soft bedroom light she looked over her shoulder at me, now engaged in slow masturbation, and tossed the bra onto the chair. She then eased her panties off – gradually, one leg at a time – to pool on the floor, just as she’d done with her pants.

She then turned slowly, looking at me the whole time and, licking one finger, rubbed the saliva onto each nipple of her upturned breasts, prodding both of them to magnificent, brown erections. Her black eyes burned into me as she approached slowly, sliding her creamy body to the floor between my spread knees like a diaphanous silken drapery disturbed by the wind. “I lick you, Tay-luh. You wan’ Judy lick you?” she asked, her eyes growing almost round as she wantonly posed the question.

“Ohh-ho-ho-yeah, baby!” I exhaled, my halting breathing revealing the nervous tension accumulated during her sublime disrobing.

“Okay,” she breathed, barely audibly, as her small mouth opened, first to breathe heat on my enraged knob, then briefly to close her full, darkly colored lips around it and engulf it with her wet oral tissue. Then she stretched upward, lifting each of my arms, and slowly licked the sweaty hair in my armpits, mewling as she smacked her lips. Her velvety, sucking mouth moved over my chest, nibbling and licking, which drew gasps from me and sent flashes of pulsing heat to my groin. She moved slowly down my belly, combing my pubes with her teeth, licking around the base of my cock, then holding each of my balls in her soaking, soft and warm mouth. Satisfied that she’d cleaned them properly, she swallowed and spread my legs further apart, encouraging me to lift them, to lick at my taint – laving it up and down – which caused me to groan and my cock to twitch sympathetically.

Judy then looked up at me and very slowly rose to place her right knee on the outside of my left thigh, and the foot on the other leg outside of my right, effectively splaying her hot, flowery cunt. I reached down automatically to guide myself into her but she pushed my hand away gently, which brushed her labia, coating my fingers with a thick, hot deposit from her vagina. She then stirred my glans around in her gaping petals, which made slick, smacking sounds as she teased both of us. Before I licked my fingers clean, I noticed that her effusions were not liquid, but consisted of globules resembling a custard-like substance – almost a paste – rich and of a very pale cream color. After I’d swallowed these morsels she kissed me and our tongues exchanged our combined tastes, as if sharing an especially goodcrème brulee.

Judy then decided to cease her sweet torture and, looking at me with her black eyes drawn into slits and breathing her bedroom odors into me, very slowly eased her hot pussy down my length until I touched her cervix. So slow was her pace that it took only a few languorous up and down pushes for my cock to enter her womb. She exhaled slowly as she planted herself on me to my scrotum, stirring herself in a circle a few times to seat me completely within her. She then began an agonizingly slow rhythm of vertical movements, each cycle taking 15 to 20 seconds, as she levered herself on and off of me, groaning deeply in her throat. As she maintained this controlled pilgrimage to ecstasy, her tongue slipped noisily between my lips, seeking with anxious curiosity those parts of my mouth and throat that she’d not yet tasted, all the while panting into me the sweet, mysterious internal vapors from her lungs.

After a while Judy placed her elevated knee on the loveseat, which made it easier to exercise full strokes onto my prick. Her pace increased its tempo gradually, until finally she was bouncing fully onto me, and her girlish cries began punctuating a rising wail as she ground her clit against my lower belly on each upstroke. “Oooh…Tay…luh…oooh…Tay…luh…oooh…Tay-luh,” she canted, drawing forth more lubricating juices and driving herself upward toward climax.

I’d somehow gone beyond the pale of orgasm – at least at this moment – and had become very clinical, observing this gorgeous creature as she crossed over from being a torturous temptress to a lusty, mature female animal questing for her physical pinnacle. I palmed her tender breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, watching her divine face and listening to her voice communicate her rise to a climactic zenith. Her eyes were closed, and her jaw became slack, as her brows knitted upward in a worried look. Her breath wheezed past her open lips, causing her to moisten them periodically with her tongue, and her mewls changed to a long, drawn-out whine. Her small hands went to my sweat-slickened shoulders and she began digging her nails into them, alternately sliding down to my upper arms and grasping them frantically as her journey continued to its apogee. I was going to wait, I thought, somewhat calculatingly. I wanted this to be one of Judy’s better experiences.

And it appeared that it was. She froze for a fraction of a second, then began plunging – very hard – onto me, as she screamed out her joy. She shrieked a seemingly endless cry redolent of a normally peaceful bird, screeching its death throes as it succumbed to a methodical disembowelment inflicted by a much larger predator. “Nnnngaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” she shouted, clutching me with both arms about my neck and drooling copiously on my shoulder, as she twitched and quivered the last of her rapture. Finished for the moment and limp, she murmured into my ear, “Ooooooh…Tay…luh…you…so…good…I…die!” and cradled her head in the crook of my neck.

“You, too, baby,” I muttered, not finding the proper words. “You’re one fantastic boink!” I said, immediately sorry for sounding so rough.

A moment passed and Judy asked, “Boink? What is…?”

“It means you’re a fantastic fuck!” I whispered into her ear, kissing its softness.

She giggled loudly, saying, “Oh, Tay-luh, you so bad! Why you not say fuck? I say all time! Even Am-buh say ‘fuck’!”

God, I’ll just bet she does, I thought to myself, creating a carnal image of her daughter in my mind.

“Mmm, Tay-luh?” Judy asked softly, “Why you not…uhh…”

“Why didn’t I cum?” I asked, providing the word.

“Yeh,” she said. “Why you not cum?”

“I wanted to save some for later, Judy,” I confessed.

“Now okay, Tay-luh,” she cooed, smiling and kissing me softly. “You wan’ more…boink?”

Chuckling, I said, “Yeah, sweet one, let’sboink a little more,” as I lifted her off me and placed her on the bed. She scooted upward, raised one luscious leg slightly – bending it at its flawless knee as her black bush and tan pussy glistened with juices – and leaned back on her elbows.

Looking at my cock, now drooping slightly, Judy gathered four large pillows about her and said, “Mmmm, Tay-luh…gimme you bigmang. I want now!” She then placed two pillows under her little round bottom and, smiling, beckoned me toward her with two upraised arms. I became instantly erect and moved quickly toward her welcoming cunt, stirring my cock head below her glistening wet, straight-haired batch, and pushed into her, causing her to smile with eyes closed and expel a pleasured gasp of air from her lungs. “MmmmMMM! Tay-luh!…You boink hard now!” she encouraged in a low, feminine growl as she spread her legs flat and perpendicular to her body. As her butt was elevated on the thick pillows, the height of her wet opening was perfect for me, and I grasped her hips firmly in my large hands to drill her rapidly to full depth.

She placed her small hands on my thighs as I knelt on my knees, driving into her, and her head moved slowly from one side to the other, all the while her face bore a peaceful smile, as she issued quiet, encouraging cries. “Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” she grunted softly, then licked her lips, continuing to utter peals, and – with one flicking hand massaging her clit – once again started a rise to orgasm. Her chin rose toward me as her head turned upward, showing her straining neck. The jugular feeding her brain shone blue-green under her creamy skin, and she began a quiet…a quiet yipping…sounding like a little puppy being either pleasured or disciplined. “Mmn! Mmn! Mmn! Mmn! Mmn!,” she mouthed, lost again in an upward climb to her peak. I didn’t relent. I gored her until I thought the small of my back would unhinge. Then, I felt myself quickly wanting to cum. I think I doubled my speed as I banged into Judy, until the slapping skin on my loins stung from the repeated impact with her receptive, ivory saddle. And suddenly…I was cumming, growling out my release like some long-captive beast whose manacling restraints had been released. And Judy was cumming as well, grinding her milking pussy onto my shaft as it sucked from me what seemed like months of accumulated spunk. I fell onto her and, as she climaxed, her nails raked my back so deeply that she may have broken the skin, though at that moment I couldn’t have cared. My stomach muscles continued to flex, driving me into her softness, long after I’d expelled my load.

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers
12