Taylor's Toys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers

So it was with a heavy heart Taylor pushed Marissa away from her pussy. Marissa wasn't eager to be pushed away and Taylor wasn't eager to push her away but with the right amount of willpower and pressure to Marissa's head the kneeling girl's mouth was forced to detach itself from Taylor's pussy lips and Marissa's tongue was forced from the place it had called home for a short but very enjoyable time.

Frowning angrily and trying to hide her disappointment Marissa looked up into Taylor's eyes, the other girl smiling wickedly.

"That was good, really good, but considering the misery you've caused me this doesn't make us even, not even close." Taylor said, standing up so she was towering over her toy and then offered it her hand, "Come with me toy, it's time for your long overdue punishment for being such a bitch to me."

Marissa scowled at Taylor but took the other girl's hand and allowed herself to be pulled up and guided over to the bed where Summer was still tied up.

"Ok, stand here and grab the bedposts." Taylor commanded as she positioned her toy at the foot of the bed, Marissa doing as she was told but not enough, "Reach higher, that's it, now stay in that position."

With that Taylor quickly skipped over to her cupboard of goodies, got out more rope and return to Marissa's side.

Despite the fact that she had been expecting this a feeling of dread washed over Marissa's body when Taylor reappeared with some rope and a wicked smile but she didn't stop her from tying her wrists tightly to the bedposts and then her ankles to the bed's legs, leaving her spread eagled and helpless. It wouldn't be long before Marissa regretted this decision. In fact she began to regret it a few seconds later when Taylor pushed a ball gag into her mouth and once it was securely tightened Taylor pushed another one into Summer's mouth which was very worrying. What could Taylor possibly have planned?

Returning to her cupboard Taylor looked at her large collection of toys and wondered which one she should use on her new toy Marissa Cooper.

Taylor had already decided that beating Marissa with her hand just wasn't going to be enough. That bitch had made her life miserable and Taylor wanted to make her suffer for it. The question was what should she do to give Marissa the punishment she so richly deserved?

Eager for revenge Taylor had spent hours surfing the Internet trying to find the most painful instrument of discipline but to her annoyance most of the information she had found stated that most of the best objects didn't necessarily hurt more or less than the others, just in different ways. As such Taylor had purchased several items and attempted testing them on herself and comparing that to what she had learned but had still struggled to be able to choose which was the worst. Even now she wasn't completely sure what to use and wished she had more experience with this type of thing but ultimately went with a rather scary looking cane, mostly because she liked the swishing sound it made when it moved.

Returning to Marissa's side with her cane in hand Taylor took a few moments to admire the sight of her long-time rival Marissa Cooper tied up and helpless before her, loving the fact that in her current position Marissa wouldn't even be able to see what was coming until it was too late, before gently pressing the tip of the cane to Marissa's backside.

Marissa flinched at the soft touch and became stiff as a board as Taylor slid the tip of the cane over her ass, the bound girl worried what Taylor was doing. She was right to be worried.

With a wicked smile on her face Taylor slid the tip of the cane all over Marissa's ass, teasing her toy for as long as she could stand it before she lifted her cane high in the air.

Marissa flinched again and Taylor waited until she had relaxed before bringing the cane down as hard as she could onto Marissa's ass.

Even though it was muffled by the gag Marissa's scream was ear piercing and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Taylor began caning the other girl's butt.

After hating Marissa for so long hearing that bitch scream for her was music to Taylor's ears, each pitiful cry wonderfully satisfying on both an emotional and sexual level.

Taylor had dreamed for a long time about dominating and punishing other girls and with Summer and now Marissa she was able to confirm she got off on this type of thing. She knew that it was perverted, but she didn't care. It was just so much fun.

Watching Summer writhing underneath her as she spanked her had been so hot, and now watching Marissa squirming in her bonds was just as hot, if not hotter because Marissa was literally helpless against her. Taylor could do whatever she wanted to Marissa. She could get her revenge.

Taylor wasn't stupid, she knew Marissa hadn't done anything to her intentionally, but that almost made things worse. She had suffered because of Marissa, and Marissa didn't even care. Well Taylor would make her care. When Taylor was through with Marissa she would be sorry she had ever crossed Taylor Townsend.

Enraged Taylor increased the speed of the blows, causing Marissa to scream even louder into her gag which made Taylor cane her harder. Instead of giving Marissa time in between each strike to recover Taylor began to show no mercy whatsoever, brutal hit after brutal hit connecting with Marissa's backside with almost less than a second in between each blow. Where before Taylor's strikes had always been well spread out over Marissa's butt cheeks the angered girl began occasionally concentrating her attention on one pacific part of Marissa's ass, beating that unfortunate spot over, and over, and over again until it was a dark swollen red before finally varying her attack to all over the other girl's rear again. This concentrated assault always had Marissa screaming extra loudly into her gag which brought Taylor an extra amount of joy, the sadistic girl now hell bent in causing her former rival for social chair as much pain as possible.

Taylor would have been gratified to know that not only was she causing Marissa pain but she was making the poor girl re-evaluate her understanding of the word.

Growing up in a wealthy family Marissa had never had to deal with agony like this. She hadn't even been really aware that pain like this existed, or at least not physical pain. Marissa had experienced a lot of emotional pain over the last few years but even as agonising as that had been it couldn't compare to the hell she was experiencing now.

When the caning had began Marissa had desperately struggled to try and free herself from the rope restraining her. She wasn't totally sure what she would do if she succeeded, but she would do anything, struck any kind of deal she needed to if she could just put an end to this agony. But Taylor had tied the ropes too tight. No matter how hard she tried Marissa just couldn't get free. For a brief time after that she had tried to beg for mercy, but it was useless. Taylor couldn't hear her through the gag, and even if she could that bitch probably wouldn't stop. So Marissa did the only thing she could do, give up. She hung limply and prayed it would be over soon.

Her prayers went unanswered and the beating became even worse even to the point where Marissa found herself trying to somehow free herself again despite the fact she knew it was hopeless. Still she tried. She had too. But it was no use and all she could do was scream. Scream and cry.

Marissa hadn't wanted to cry. She had tried so hard not too, tried so hard not to give Taylor the satisfaction of reducing her to tears but when Taylor began concentrating her blows on pacific parts of her ass cheeks Marissa could no longer fight it. Tears began to run down her cheeks, clouding her vision as the whole world fell away and all that was left was the feeling of her ass being assaulted again, and again, and again by that bitch Taylor Townsend.

Once Marissa's ass was covered in shades of dark red Taylor finally stopped and took a few moments to admire her handiwork, the sight of the high and mighty Marissa Cooper's ass looking completely brutalised by her cane bringing Taylor great satisfaction.

After a little gloating Taylor walked around and smiled again when she saw Marissa's tear stained face, mascara running down her cheeks as she continued to whimper pathetically.

Taylor gave Marissa a wicked smile, showed her the cane she had been beating her with and then pressed the tip of it to Marissa's breasts.

There was a moment of silence and then Marissa began frantically shaking her head, mumbled protests incoherently coming from the gag as Taylor slid her cane around Marissa's exposed and vulnerable tits.

Taylor enjoyed Marissa begging for mercy for a few long moments, stretching out the anticipation of the first hit until her patience ran out and as quick as a flash pulled her cane back only to bring it down hard upon Marissa's right breast.

Marissa screamed into the gag at the pain, and continue to do so as Taylor began caning her tits with the same cold brutality she had used to assault her ass.

From the position she was in Taylor had to put one knee on the bed and she had to lean to the side slightly to get a proper angle but it was totally worth it, not only to be able to cane Marissa's breasts but to be able to look into the bitch's face as she did it. They weren't quite face to face, Taylor was a little too off to the side for that, but Taylor could see the pain and anger in Marissa's eyes as she caned her, she could see the look of agony and anguish on her face, and she could see those pretty titties turn pink under the gentle kiss of the cane. In Taylor's mind this was the perfect view of this stage of this torment she had planned for this bitch.

This was actually better than when Taylor had been caning Marissa's ass because while she got to enjoy watching the other girl squirm for her and her butt changing colour under her cane now she got both of those things as well as watching Marissa's face while she beat her.

Taylor's eyes continuously switched between the look on Marissa's face and the state of her breasts, both of which began to change as the caning continued. First Marissa's tits change to a light pink colour, then a darker pink, then a light red, and then finally a dark swollen red. As this happened Marissa's face changed from anger, to sorrow, to pleading, to anguish, and finally to acceptance.

Eventually Marissa lowered her head in defeat and began sobbing uncontrollably as the caning became even more violent. Marissa had been crying practically throughout but as the assault continued her cries grew louder to the point where she lowered her head and began wailing like a two-year-old. It was pathetic. Marissa Cooper was pathetic. Taylor had made Marissa Cooper pathetic. She had done this to her, and she loved it.

Marissa didn't think there could have been anything worse than having her ass caned but she was wrong. Her ass wasn't as sensitive as her little tits and the pain was much greater, her chest feeling as if it was on fire from the constant assault.

If that wasn't enough she got to watch Taylor gloating over every stab of pain she gave her, that evil girl's grinned seeming to grow wider with every strike.

Marissa had never intended to hurt Taylor in anyway. The girl was barely a blip on her radar. An annoyance she only had to occasionally deal with but other than that she barely even noticed her. But Marissa was definitely noticing Taylor now. She was noticing how Taylor had taken such a small thing and used it as an excuse to do this to her and her best friend. Sex was one thing, sex she could definitely handle, but this, this was inhuman. And how screwed up was Taylor that she not only did this to another human being but actually smiled while doing it. What was really disturbing was that the girl was smiling so widely that she seemed to be actually getting off on this, getting off at causing someone else pain for such a trivial reason. It was sick. It was sick, and disgusting, and Marissa sweared Taylor would pay. She didn't know how but Taylor would pay.

Taylor may have been barely a blip on Marissa's radar before, and maybe Taylor hated that fact, but she was more than just a blip now and Marissa was going to make sure Taylor was going to regret it.

Or at least that's what Marissa wanted to believe.

The truth was as long as Taylor had those photographs of herself and Summer making out the evil bitch owned her. There was nothing she could do, no way out of it. Taylor owned her for the next couple of days and Marissa didn't know whether she could last the next couple of minutes. The agony was overwhelming and Marissa didn't know how much more she could take.

Lowering her head so she wouldn't have to look at Taylor's grinning face any more Marissa tried to pretend that she was anywhere else but here. It didn't work. When she lowered her head things only got worse, Taylor savagely beating her tits until she was unable to stop herself from crying hysterically.

Just when Marissa thought the assault on her tits was going to last forever it finally stopped. She was grateful for a few seconds, then she felt the cane slid downwards until it was resting against her slit. Then Marissa screamed louder than ever before, her desperate cries for mercy muffled by the gag still firmly in her mouth.

To Marissa's horror Taylor smiled the most evil smile she had ever seen before, raised her cane and brought it down hard on her cunt.

Even with the gag the scream that came out of Marissa's mouth could probably be heard for miles, or at least that's how Taylor imagined it. She actually got a kick out of thinking about each and every person on her street hearing the cries of Marissa Cooper as she got her pussy caned by Taylor Townsend. Taylor also got a kick out of thinking that those same people would hear the deafening cries as they poured out of Marissa's mouth with every strike she began to give to the other girl's poor little pussy, part of Taylor even wanting someone to call the police so everybody would find out what was going on here. Taylor's squeaky clean reputation was extremely important to her and she would do just about anything not to jeopardise it, but it would be almost worth it for people to know she got to do this to Marissa Cooper. Still, Taylor was grateful when after half a dozen brutal hits Marissa finally gave up screaming and just limply hung there, crying like a hysterical infant as her cunt continued to be brutalised.

It was a beautiful sight. Taylor honestly wasn't sure what she enjoyed looking at more, Marissa's tear stained face as it twisted in agony from the blows or her cute little cunt which was quickly becoming red and swollen from the strikes with the cane. Occasionally Taylor's gaze shifted to Marissa's freshly beaten titties which were also looking nicely red and pretty but mostly she was looking at her face and pussy.

Taylor was quite impressed with the abuse that pussy took, not that she was leaving it much choice. Still, she had half expected it to start bleeding by now but she was kind of happy it wasn't. Taylor wanted to eat Marissa's pussy after she was finally done caning her, partly to show her little toy she wasn't without compassion and partly because she liked the idea of eating Marissa Cooper's pussy. It would be definitely something for her to feel proud of, and this was a very proud day for Taylor Townsend. Marissa's pussy still looked scrumptious, even more so now it was a little red and puffy from being beaten, although Taylor would have to be careful not to cane Marissa's cunt for too long or it would become inedible. Taylor was enjoying causing Marissa pain so she decided to continue the caning for a little bit longer, but not for too much longer.

Marissa wished the caning of her wouldn't last another second longer. She desperately wanted it to end now and she was willing to give Taylor anything she wanted if she would just stop. The proud and angry Marissa that had been awoken during the breast beating was broken and gone, in her place crying and helpless Marissa prayed for an end to this torture.

This was far worse than anything Marissa had ever experienced before. Worse than the tit caning, worse than the butt bashing, worse than any heartache, worse than any other physical or mental pain she had ever known. Her cunt was a blazing fire of pain, her most private and sensitive of areas being abused by a sadistic, hate filled girl who not only delighted in her torment, but seemed to get off on it.

Knowing Taylor was enjoying this was actually the worst part of it, because in her current position there was nothing Marissa could do to stop this and if she wanted too Taylor could spend the rest of the night attacking her cunt until her womanhood was ruined.

The sudden realisation that Taylor could possibly damage her pussy beyond any repair terrified Marissa to her very core, but she didn't have the energy to protest any more and she just hung there crying, fearing almost for her life itself until Taylor finally stopped beating her.

She was left there to cry for a little while before her head was pulled up and she was forced to look into Taylor's eyes.

For a moment Taylor just stared into her eyes, and then the sadistic girl smiled, "In a second I'm going to remove your gag. When I do that you're going to apologise for being such a bitch to me, or we're going to do this all over again, do you understand?"

Marissa nodded meekly, her gag being removed shortly after so she could speak, "I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you."

"Good girl, but from now on I want you to always refer to me as Mistress Taylor or I'm going to have to punish you like this again, understand?" Taylor asked.

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I'm sorry Mistress Taylor." Marissa whimpered.

"Better, now I want you to promise me that you'll remember what I just did to you next time you want to cross me!" Taylor said.

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I promise Mistress Taylor." Marissa sniffed.

"Good, now promise to be a good little toy for me and do what ever I say." Taylor demanded.

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I promise Mistress Taylor." Marissa replied.

"You promise what?" Taylor questioned.

"I promise to be a good little toy for you and do whatever you say Mistress Taylor." Marissa said submissively.

"Right answer, but to prove you mean it you're going to take another 100 hits and NOT COMPLAIN, right?" Taylor questioned, putting emphasis on 'not complain' when she saw her toy open her mouth.

"No Mistress Taylor, I... I won't complain." Marissa whimpered.

"Right again, now seeing as how you've been so good I'm going to give you the chance to choose were I cane you. You're choices are ass, tits, or pussy, but if you don't decide in the next 10 seconds, I'm going to choose for you." Taylor threatened.

Marissa thought carefully about which had been the least painful and then quickly replied, "My ass. Please Mistress Taylor, cane my ass."

Taylor smiled, got up and moved round behind her toy, "Your ass it is. Now I want you to count and thank me for each strike, and remember to keep calling me Mistress Taylor, ok?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor... owww... one... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... two... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... three... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... four... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... five... thank you Mistress Taylor..."

The added thrill of having Marissa count and thank her was a big turn on for Taylor. It made her feel even more powerful than just simply caning the bitch, because not only was she beating her but she was making Marissa humiliate herself by actually thanking her for the beating.

It was also a total turn on to hear how weak and broken Marissa sounded. There had to be little or no fight left in the girl, making the caning a tremendous success. With no fight left in Marissa she would become completely lost in the role of Taylor's submissive little lesbian sex toy, hopefully to the point where it was no longer a role and it would be exactly what Marissa was.

MTL17
MTL17
2,009 Followers