Taylor's Toys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Whether it was because she was happy with the success of the caning or whether the act had left her tired or a combination of the two Taylor decided to finally show some mercy, giving Marissa plenty of time between each blow to talk and occasionally even to rest. The blows themselves were significantly weaker than their predecessors, but then again they didn't need to be as strong as the hits that came before. The damage to Marissa's ass had already been done to the point where even these weak hits must have hurt like hell, so why should Taylor waste energy with strong hits when weak hits seemed to be doing just as well? Also Taylor had shown Marissa what would happen to her if she was disobedient, and from Marissa's reactions Taylor could tell that this little toy wasn't going to be disobedient any time soon.

"Owww... forty eight... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... forty nine... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty one... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty two... thank you Mistress Taylor..."

Fresh tears ran down Marissa's cheeks as she redefined another word, humiliation. She couldn't believe what Taylor was putting her through. Not only did she have to count each strike but to actually have to thank that bitch for each one of them, it was so embarrassing. Marissa's only comfort was that only two people were here to witness her debasement and one of them was her best friend who was no doubt feeling the same sympathy for her that Marissa had felt for her friend when it had been her who had been humiliated. The other person was of course Taylor and Marissa knew that sadistic bitch was getting off on her humiliation but that was hardly surprising given everything that happened so far.

Wanting to take her mind off her humiliation Marissa actually tried to focus on the beating, comparing this caning to the last. It was weird that the blows weren't as rough and there was a lot of time in between each one but Marissa just figured Taylor was tired and wanted to savour her debasement. What really got Marissa's attention was how these weaker hits seemed just as bad as the stronger ones given the fact that her already beaten ass was practically throbbing with pain already, the additional blows only adding fuel to the fire of her agony.

As the caning continued Marissa swore to herself she would do whatever it took to avoid this fate again, that no matter what sick and perverted things Taylor had planned she would find a way to do them because nothing could be worse than this.

"Owww... ninety six... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety seven... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety eight... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety nine... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... one hundred... thank you Mistress Taylor."

When she was finally done Taylor took a few moments to enjoy the sight of the once proud Marissa Cooper's beaten and broken body as it hung limply from its restraints, pathetic whimpering sounds increasing to fall from it until the bitch began crying again.

Taylor felt a great sense of happiness and pride for reducing her once hated rival to this pitiful mess, but if she wanted to really break Marissa then it was going to take more than just dominating her physically, she was going to need to dominate her sexually.

Marissa didn't seem to be in the mood for kinky fun right now, but Taylor was confident she could change her mind.

Walking back to her cupboard of goodies Taylor pulled out a special massage cream she had gotten specifically with this in mind, walked back to Marissa, spread some on her hands and began gently massaging the slippery liquid into the beaten girl's ass.

Fearing more punishment Marissa flinched when she felt something touch her ass and then gritted her teeth in pain as Taylor began massaging her butt. After the assault it had received even these gentle touches hurt, but as they continued and the cream was massaged into her skin the pain slowly began to fade away until eventually it actually felt kind of nice. Her boobs and pussy were aching so much it was impossible for Marissa to really enjoy it, but it still felt nice. Better than nice even.

Just as the massage was beginning to feel good Taylor removed her hands from Marissa's ass, causing Marissa to cry out in frustration for a moment, only for her to cry out in a mixture of pain and joy as Taylor moved round, reached over and began massaging her breasts. The touch hurt because of how sore her tits were however Marissa could feel the cream in Taylor's hands immediately starting to massage her pain away, the agony she had once felt in her chest fading faster than it had in her butt until it was nothing more than a distant memory.

There was an evil grin on Taylor's face but Marissa didn't care. Let the evil bitch pull any face she wanted as long as she kept massaging away her pain. Although at this point there was no pain, at least not in that area, and Taylor's touch wasn't taking anything away, it was just bringing her more and more pleasure.

Too mentally and physically weak to stop herself Marissa moaned loudly as Taylor skilfully massaged her breasts, making sure to pay a lot of attention to her now rock hard nipples, tweaking them every so often to get an extra loud moan from the bound girl. It felt so good Marissa almost completely forgot about the ache in her cunt, even that seeming to dull under Taylor's talented touch.

All too soon those magical hands were removed from her tits and Marissa moaned in protest again. If she had been a little less mentally and physically exhausted maybe she would have realised where at least one of those hands was headed, then she certainly wouldn't have been complaining, and she certainly didn't when Taylor's freshly cream coated right hand slid against her sore pussy.

Not only did Marissa cry out but she thrust her hips forwards as much as she could, which wasn't much but it was enough to rub herself gently against that soft, cream filled hand. There was still pain but after only a minimum of rubbing it quickly began to fade and then vanished, leaving only pure pleasure in its place.

For a while it was wonderful, Marissa smiling in delirious happiness as she got to experience pleasure again after so much pain, but the delirious happiness didn't last. Soon Marissa wanted more. She needed more. She deserved more. After so much suffering she deserved to cum and as wonderful as it felt this gentle rubbing of her pussy lips just wasn't enough.

In an attempt to get more Marissa began frantically humping Taylor's hand, trying to rub herself just right against it so it would stimulate her clit, but Taylor cruelly moved her hand along with Marissa making sure she got the bare minimum of friction.

Looking up into Taylor's grinning face Marissa felt fresh tears fill her eyes as she realised that this was just another form of torture, that Taylor would probably spend hours teasing her cunt like this only to deny her the orgasm she already felt she desperately needed and there was nothing she could do, nothing she could say which would make Taylor give her what she needed.

Just as Marissa felt herself about to cry again Taylor gave her an unexpected out.

"Beg me." Taylor said bluntly, "Beg me to fuck you. Beg your Mistress Taylor to fuck you with her fingers."

After hearing Taylor make this same request to Summer moments ago Marissa knew what Taylor wanted and even though it meant humiliating herself she was far too horny to do anything but give in.

"Fuck me, please fuck me. Please fuck me Mistress Taylor." Marissa pleaded shamelessly, "I'm begging you to fuck me Mistress Taylor. Your toy is begging you to fuck her. Please Mistress Taylor, I need to be fucked. Your toy needs to be fucked."

Taylor smiled widely, happy not only that Marissa had begged with only a moments pause as resistance but that she had referred to herself as her toy. It had been a fight to make Summer referred to herself as that but with Marissa it was easy. Whether it was because Taylor had made Marissa suffer more than Summer or hearing her make Summer call herself her toy or Marissa was simply weaker than her friend it didn't matter, all that mattered was that Marissa had taken a big step in her training. Soon she would be happy to think of herself as Taylor's toy.

After enjoying this moment of triumph for a brief while Taylor thrust two fingers into Marissa's pussy, those fingers easily sliding through the hot wet hole like a knife through butter until they were in all the way up to the knuckles.

This forceful invasion of her pussy had Marissa moaning loudly, and she continued to moan as those fingers began pumping lazily in and out of her horny honey hole sending shockwaves of pleasure through her entire body.

For a long time Taylor just admired the beautiful sight before her, a smile glued to her face the whole time as she finger fucked her new toy Marissa Cooper.

Almost Taylor's entire school life Marissa Cooper had been queen bee, alpha female, leader of the pack, the most popular girl in what felt like the whole state, if not the whole country. It was like she was untouchable. Well, Marissa didn't look so high and mighty now. She wasn't surrounded by guys and girls giving her their undivided attention, she was writhing on Taylor's fingers, desperately trying to move her hips to increase the power of the finger fucking, the whole time moaning and squirming like a bitch in heat.

It made Taylor feel so powerful to be able to do this to someone like Marissa, to reduce her to a moaning, writhing mess, desperate for her attention.

Even though she wasn't saying anything every part of Marissa's body seemed to be begging Taylor to pound her pussy as hard as she could but Taylor had no interest in giving Marissa what she wanted. Taylor was having far too much fun teasing the bitch, thrusting her fingers slowly in and out of her, making sure no matter how hard she tried to hump her she would never get too much friction, every so often curling her fingers inside her or speeding up her thrust slightly or using her thumb to rub her clit to get Marissa's hopes up before going back to the same slow pace as before.

As the finger fucking continued Marissa's moans of pleasure melted into whimpers of need, every fibre of her being seeming to plead Taylor for more till finally Marissa's mouth opened, obviously ready to beg for the hard pussy pounding she desperately needed.

Before she got the chance Taylor captured Marissa's lips with her own and shoved her tongue down the other girl's throat.

There was a brief moment of hesitation and then to the surprise of both girls Marissa began kissing back passionately, their tongues battling furiously as the slow fucking continued.

Taylor didn't know why Marissa was so eager but she was glad she was responding. Kissing was always more fun when the other person kissed back.

After what Taylor had done to her Marissa knew she shouldn't be so eager but she couldn't help it. She was just so horny kissing Taylor back just seemed like the right thing to do, and besides, maybe if she was lucky the kiss would make the other girl finally give her the extra stimulation she needed for a long overdue climax.

Marissa didn't live in such naiveté for long as Taylor continued torturing her with her wicked fingers no matter how hard she kissed the other girl back, the odd contrast of the rough kiss and the gentle fingering seeming to go on forever until finally something changed. Unfortunately it wasn't the finger fucking, it was the kiss which Taylor broke in favour of going after Marissa's neck. At first this was great, Marissa happily moaning at this new sensation but the thrill of the new soon faded away and Marissa was just left with the new type of teasing torment. Marissa opened her mouth to complain but as if she could sense what she was about to do Taylor suddenly lifted her head up and captured her lips in another kiss, drowning out her protests.

When Taylor broke the kiss again she slid her lips down Marissa's neck but instead of staying there she continued down to her breasts, covering them in soft pecks before taking one of her nipples into her mouth. A extra large moan escaped from Marissa's mouth as Taylor's lips closed around her nipple, the other girl sucking on her extremely aroused flesh before gently circling it with her tongue and then sucking it again. After this process had been repeated a few times Taylor switched to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment and then moved back and forth in between the two nipples, making sure to give the soft flesh surrounding them a few gentle pecks before taking a nipple into her mouth.

This torture continued for what felt like hours, Marissa trying over and over again to beg for a harder fingering but every time she opened her mouth Taylor would cover it with her own and when she was delirious with pleasure again Taylor would break away and go after her neck and tits until Marissa tried to speak with the same result.

Eventually Marissa gave up and just hung limply as Taylor had her way with her, resigning herself to an entire night of endless teasing and torture. Luckily for Marissa she didn't have to spend the entire night unsatisfied, although it felt like it, and through her delirium Marissa heard Taylor's voice offering her hope.

"Beg for my tongue." Taylor commanded.

Marissa's face lighted up at these words, the idea that all she'd have to do is beg and Taylor would finally make her cum filling her with joy. She would say anything if it meant she could cum right now.

"Please fuck me with your tongue! Please, please, please, please, please fuck me with your tongue Mistress Taylor!" Marissa pleaded shamelessly, "I'm begging you to fuck me with your tongue Mistress Taylor. Please slide your tongue inside me and fuck my pussy. My pussy needs your tongue, please give my pussy your tongue Mistress Taylor. Please, I need it so bad! I need your tongue in my pussy Mistress Taylor. Your toy needs your tongue in her pussy Mistress Taylor. Please put your tongue in my pussy Mistress Taylor. Please put your tongue in my pussy and fuck me with it. Please tongue fuck me Mistress Taylor. Please tongue fuck your toy."

Taylor smiled at this response, removed her fingers from Marissa's cunt, kneeled behind her toy and buried her tongue as deep into the other girl's pussy as it would go.

When the tongue entered her Marissa let out a deafening scream, drowning out the moan from Taylor as the sweet flavour of pussy cream hit the kneeling girl's taste buds.

Even though she had been dreaming about eating pussy for a long time now Taylor had only tasted one cunt and her own pussy had been receiving one hell of a tongue lashing at the time so she had still been slightly nervous that she wouldn't like the taste. After sampling Summer's scrumptious little snatch Taylor thought it would be impossible for her not to like pussy that there had been a slight little doubt in her mind, the little doubt which was completely destroyed when she got her first taste of Marissa's pussy juice.

It tasted so good. Like Summer's. Slightly different, but still so, so good.

After her first taste Taylor soon found herself craving more and she eagerly went after it by using all the little trick she had learned from her research, the same ones she had used to make Summer cum in her mouth over, and over, and over again.

For starters Taylor glued her mouth around Marissa's pussy lips in a tight seal to make sure none of her sweet juices would escape and then began sliding her tongue in and out of her, tongue fucking the other girl at a slow but steady pace. Taylor smiled into Marissa's pussy as she heard the tall girl moaning in frustration at the slow pace, but those frustrated moans soon turned to moans of joy as Taylor quickly began increasing the speed of her thrusting, pounding Marissa's pussy with her tongue.

As far as Taylor was concerned the time for slow and gentle teasing was over. Taylor had already got what she wanted from it, Marissa begging for her, just like she had made Summer beg, and she was far too horny for slow and gentle anyway. She wanted to fuck Marissa hard and get as much of her delicious cunt cream out of her as possible, which was exactly what she did.

At first Marissa's cream slid over her tongue and directly down her throat without her even needing to swallow but as she increased the speed Taylor was forced to pause to take a big gulp of pussy juice so her mouth didn't overflow. The first few times she had to do this Taylor didn't like it, but when she heard the moans of frustration coming from Marissa she quickly changed her mind. Even now she was giving Marissa pleasure Taylor delighted in torturing her rival, even if it was something so small as denying her the pleasure of her tongue for a few seconds. Soon Taylor began randomly slowing down her tongue thrusting or even just stopping altogether just to get an extra moan of frustration out of Marissa before going right back to tongue fucking her as hard as she could, enjoying the complete control she had over the once high and mighty Marissa Cooper.

Marissa curst Taylor's name nearly every time that little bitch stopped tongue fucking her pussy. She could understand the girl stopping to concentrate on sucking her pussy, and whenever that happened Marissa happily moaned in appreciation, but it soon became clear that even after everything Taylor had put her through the skank was still determined to make her suffer. She was doing a good job of it too.

Considering she was already close to cumming thanks to Taylor's touch it didn't take long for Marissa to be on the edge of an orgasm, but just as she was about to go over the edge Taylor slowed down her tongue, denying Marissa that desperately needed climax. Marissa cried out in protest but it was too late, the lack of stimulation caused her body to come down and no matter how much she tried she couldn't force herself to cum. When Taylor's tongue started fucking her hard again it quickly brought her back to the edge only for her to be denied again. This happened over, and over, and over, Taylor seeming to rejoice in Marissa's pain, which given everything that had happened was probably true and Marissa hated her for it but there was nothing she could do.

Once again Marissa was helpless to do anything but let Taylor have her way with her, the evil bitch somehow finding a way to make even something as pleasurable as having her pussy licked out feel like agony.

It got even worse when Taylor began twirling her tongue inside her, attacking all of her sweet spots viciously and bringing her to the brink of climax in seconds only to deny her for what felt like the millionth time. It felt so wonderful and yet horrible at the same time Marissa began to cry again, literally brought to tears from being denied an orgasm.

Luckily for the teary eyed girl Taylor was finally ready to give Marissa her orgasm, not because she was tired of eating her pussy, in fact Taylor could have probably been happy to spend the rest of the night going down on Marissa, but she was hungry for more than just pussy juice. As heavenly as Marissa's cunt cream tasted Taylor remembered thinking there couldn't possibly be anything tastier than Summer's cunt cream and then she had been proved wrong when Summer had filled her mouth with her cum. Summer's cum had been the most delicious thing Taylor had ever tasted, even better than Summer's pussy juice, which made Taylor wonder if Marissa's cum would taste better than her pussy juice. She had been wondering that for a long time now and she was more than ready to find out.

So Taylor began twirling her tongue around inside Marissa's pussy again, only this time instead of slowing down at the last second she sped up even faster, jack hammering her twirling tongue in and out of Marissa as hard as she could.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers