Teach Her a Lesson

Story Info
Math teacher shows coed a thing or two.
1.9k words
4.18
189.4k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess that's it for today, and don't forget: test on Wednesday over chapters 7 & 8."

The classroom started to clear our, and I gathered my things and walked up to Dr. Korr's desk. I nervously adjusted my skirt while I waited for him to finish talking with another student. He wrapped up the conversation and turned to me, glancing me over, his eyes lingering as they passed over my hips and chest, then darting back up to my face.

"You're...Amanda, right? What can I do for you?"

"Umm...I just had some questions about 7.8...I was wondering if you could help me out."

He smiled. "Absolutely. But there's another class coming in here in about five minutes, so let's take this over to my office."

We walked over to the HA building, chatting about nothing; the school, how my classes were, inane small talk. Dr Korr kept glancing over at my body as we walked, traveling from my black knee-boots, up my legs to my red plaid skirt, and my partly-open black silk blouse. We went into his office, and he closed the door behind us. Taking a seat in the chair in front of his desk, I looked up at Dr. Korr as he leaned on the edge of the desk, facing me. As we talked, he leaned over and put his hand on my knee. After a few minutes of looking over my work and answering some questions, Dr. Korr stopped, closed the book, and looked me in the eye.

"You know, Amanda, you are very beautiful...and very bright. With work, you could ace this test on your own. But I have a better idea. I can promise you 100% on this and every test in this class, if you do something for me." With that, he slid one hand up my leg and into my skirt. I froze.

"Dr Korr, I..."

He put a finger over my lips. "Shh, don't be hasty, don't say anything yet. Come closer, I have to tell you one other thing." I stood up, and Dr Korr moved his hand around to the back of my leg, sliding it up over my ass and pulling me close to him. He whispered in my ear, "A 'yes' will get you an 'a,' so you may be afraid a 'no' will get you an 'f.' But it won't. What will happen to you if you refuse will be far worse than a grade. Turn me down and it'll be your reputation. I'll tell all your professors that you tried to bribe me with sex, that you can't be trusted. You'll crash and burn not only in my class but every one you take henceforth. You don't want that, now do you?"

I was crestfallen. "I suppose I don't have a choice then, do I?...what do you want from me?"

He grinned. "I knew it. You college girls really are all little sluts." He pinched my ass. "But at least you're a hot little slut. Now get on your knees." I did as I was told, and he pulled out his cock, already erect. "Now suck it, slut."

I wrapped my mouth around his cock, straining to take in its thickness. In spite of myself, I began to get excited. I bobbed my head up and down on the thick cock, rubbing my tongue along the shaft, and a tiny moan escaped me. "That's right, little sluts like you love to suck cock. Sweet little lips like yours are just made for it." Taking my hair in his fist, he pushed my face into him, shoving his meaty cock deep down my throat. I held the end of his penis in check with my tongue to keep from gagging as he fucked my face. "Oh yeah. That's good." He grunted, then, pulling his cock from my mouth, pointed to his desk. "Sit." I sat on his desk, and he stood between my legs. "Such a tight little body," he said, looking me over, "all the better to pleasure me, like a student should."

As he spoke, he was unbuttoning my blouse, and he slid it from my shoulders then reached in my skirt, pulling off my panties. He tossed my underwear on the floor, then put each of my feet on one of the chairs by the desk, stepping away to look at his work, leaving me spread-legged and topless, my bare pussy exposed to the cold room air. I felt my nipples harden and my pulse speed up; Dr Korr sighed. "If only I could get a picture of this." He put one hand back inside my skirt, and slid his first finger between my pussy lips: I was hot and wet with the scandalous desire he had aroused in me. He put his mouth right next to my ear, blowing in it gently as he whispered, "you're getting horny, aren't you?" I shivered and nodded as he slipped his finger inside me. He stopped, and moved to look me in the eye. "When I ask you something, the answer is 'yes, sir.' Understood?" he growled.

I whimpered a little, surprised at his harshness. "Yes, sir."

"Much better. Now take that bra off, let me see those pert little tits of yours."

I unhooked my bra and slipped it off, exposing my hard nipples; Dr. Korr leaned forward and licked my right breast, crudely. He sucked my nipples while he played with my pussy, spreading my juices all around; he laughed when I moaned with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you? You just love letting your teacher take advantage of your little slut body." He paused, expectantly, then hissed, "don't you, you little slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well you know what I'd like? I'd like to taste your sweet little-girl pussy. You want that? You want Dr. Korr to lick up all your dripping pussy juices?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Get up on your hands and knees so I can see your tight little ass while I taste your whore cunt." I did as he said, and he sat in the chair behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw him looking me over and stroking his cock. He reached up one hand and slapped me on the ass. I gasped. "Oh, the little whore likes that. Filthy slut like you just loves punishment." He slapped the other cheek, harder, and I whimpered. Letting out a deep breath and holding my ass in his hands, he pressed his face into my cunt and dragged his tongue up it, from my clit all the way to my asshole. He lapped at my pussy, wriggling his tongue inbetween my lips, and all the while tighly gripping my ass, his fingers digging into the flesh. He sucked my clit into his mouth, and my body tensed up; I gasped loudly, and Dr. Karr gave me a hard slap on the ass.

"Mmm, little girl, you taste good. I love to lick helpless little girls' pussies. You like the way I lick your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You want more, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Say it. Beg for me to lick your pussy."

"Please Dr Korr, lick my pussy."

"That was terrible. If you want to be my little slut then you need to learn to beg. Little sluts who don't beg properly get punished more. I'll spank your ass till you beg like you ought to." He took a swing and brought his hand down on my ass with a sharp smack. I cried out in pain.

"Please Dr Korr, please sir" spank "oh God please I need it, I need you to lick my pussy" spank "oh please stop punishing me sir, please just" spank "aahhhh," I panted, gasping with pain and need, trying not to lose my voice. He spanked me again, for my hesitation. I cried out, half whimper half moan, "Please lick me, eat out my little whore pussy, please put your tongue in my cunt, please sir I'm aching for you."

"Good little girl," he said, running his tongue down the crack of my ass to my pussy, rubbing my clit with one finger as he put his tongue between my pussy lips and lapped up all the hot wetness that had been building up for him. I cried out, feeling myself nearing orgasm. He licked my clit, making me pant and gasp and moan, gripping the edge of the desk until my knuckles turned white. The tip of his tongue rubbed against my clit and my body filled with pleasure, edging me ever closer to an apocalyptic orgasm.

"Oh Dr Korr, oh God, yes, more!" I cried, and he moaned into my pussy as he licked and kissed and sucked my hot dripping cunt. He slapped me on the ass and rubbed the flat of his tongue against my clit; I came with a vengeance, my body rocking with orgasm as I screamed with pleasure.

I finished, panting, and Dr Korr said, "Now get down on the floor and bend over that chair. You haven't had enough of this cock yet. Sluts like you need to get filled up with cock, and who better to show them the way than their teachers? Now come on."

Still breathing hard from the exertion, I climbed off the desk and bent over the chair he indicated, my hands gripping the seat, my head on the backrest and my ass in the air. I was bent nearly double.

"Oh yeah," Dr. Korr breathed, "this is how students should treat their teachers. With obedience and respect. They need to know who really owns them." He ran his palms over my back and my ass as he spoke; he leaned over to grope my tits, and thrust his cock deep inside me. I gasped at the strain – he wasn't that long, but his girth was impressive, and it stretched me out something terrible. "That's right, bitch. Who owns you?"

"You do, sir!" I gasped, as he violently thrust into me, moving his hands to my shoulders to brace himself. I slammed my hips back into him as he thrust, pushing him deeper.

"Like it rough, do ya? I can give you fuckin rough," he rasped, grabbing me by the hair with one hand and pulling hard as he drove his cock into me harder and faster.

"Yes!" I almost shrieked, "fuck me harder!" I panted and moaned as he rammed his cock into my cunt.

"You want my cum, don't you? You want me to fill your little slut pussy with hot cum, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I gasped.

He thrust into me a few more times, then moaned "Oh God, I'm coming," and dug his nails into my shoulder as his body tensed and jerked against me. He pulled out, then plopped into the nearby chair. I picked up my clothes and started to put them on, and Dr. Korr pulled me into his lap. He nibbled my ear and whispered, "I think you may be my star pupil." I laughed and put my bra and shirt back on. I started to get up, but Dr. Korr put his arms around my waist and pulled me back into his lap. "I need to tell you something," he said. "I meant what I said about you being bright and beautiful." Pause. "I did not, however, mean all those other things I said. Understand? You're a good girl."

I nuzzled his neck. "I know, Kyle, you remind me every time." He smiled at the familiarity of using his first name. I smiled back and ruffled his hair.

"I know you know, hon, I just don't ever want you to feel bad afterwards. I do care about you, you know that don't you?"

I kissed his nose. "Yes, sir."