Teach Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had a hand up my sweater and another up my skirt before I could catch my breath.

"No!" I broke the kiss. But Jack was in my bra and panties. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. "Jack No!" I protested again.

Where was Frank, I thought? He had to know what was going on? I could still see him on the couch out of the corner of my eye. He just sat there grinning.

"Cheryl I want to fuck you so bad."

"Jack! No! What about Frank?" What about Frank? Why was he not coming to my aide?

"Frank doesn't mind," Jack said as he slid a finger up inside of me. God help me, but I actually sighed when he did it. It was if I was of two minds.

"Frank! Frank!" Jack was startled by my calls, and I was able to get free of him. I pushed him away and ran into the living room. Frank was asleep on the couch.

How could he be asleep? I thought I just saw his eyes open. "Frank wake up!" I shouted as I nudged him. "Frank!"

Jack didn't follow me and I was able to get Frank up and I rushed him out of the house. I started to feel guilty.

I had let Jack kiss me and feel me up. I had rationalized it by saying that I was going to show Frank, but actually I was enjoying it. I was lying to Frank and myself.

I was quiet all of the way back to Frank's place, and while Frank was making love to me that night, Jack's image was in my head.

The next morning I felt no different. In fact I felt even guiltier. I made Frank breakfast, and when he suggested that we bar-b-que by his pool that afternoon, I actually wore a thong bikini that he had bought for me months ago. I never had the nerve to wear it for him before, but I felt that I owed it to him that day.

About three o'clock that afternoon, while I was in the kitchen making a salad, the doorbell rang. Frank answered it, and to my surprise it was Jack.

I was in my thong bikini still, and I ran into the bedroom to get a wrap to cover up. I was tying it around my waist when I met the men in the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind Hon, but I invited Jack over. He was nice enough to have us over last night, and I thought I should return the favor." Frank announced. Jack had a big grin on his face.

"Why should I mind?" I said sarcastically, but Frank missed it.

"I brought some steaks and beer." Jack said grinning like an asshole. "Nice suit," Jack mocked me as he dropped the steaks on the counter and he and Frank walked out to the pool with the beer.

I didn't know what to expect that whole afternoon. What did Frank know? Why had he invited him? One thing I did know, Jack and Frank were drinking like a couple of sailors on leave.

After dinner I brought the dishes in and was cleaning up in the kitchen. I didn't hear Jack come in through the sliding glass door. I was bending over the counter when he snuck up behind me and untied my wrap.

Before I knew it he whipped it off me. "You have the perfect ass for a thong." Jack commented.

"Cut it out Jack," I was saying as I turned around and saw Frank there too. "Frank will you ask him to stop?" I continued.

"Oh he's just having some fun." Frank was drunk.

"He's not just having fun Frank. He wants to fuck me!" I blurted out. I was so mad at him.

Jack just grinned, but Frank seemed to be unimpressed. "He told me so last night when you were sleeping." It all just came out of me. "He also had his tongue down my throat while he was feeling me up." I expected Frank to be thunderstruck.

But he just stood there. "I know," was his only reply. Instead, I was thunderstruck.

Jack came over to me, put his arms around me and kissed me on the neck. "You see Cheryl," Jack explained. "Frank is one of those guys that wants to watch other men fuck his woman."

Jack's hands were all over me again. I was too shocked to do anything about it.

"Is it true? Is this what you want?' I accused, but Frank didn't say anything. He just hung his head in shame.

Jack continued to kiss my neck while he undid my bra, and let it drop to the floor. I never took my eyes off of Frank as Jack pushed my thong down my legs.

He didn't stop. He soon had his own shorts and boxers down to his ankles, and I could feel his hot cock against my thigh. Elegantly Jack lifted me up on to the counter, and spread my legs.

"I want you to say it Frank. I want you to tell me that you want Jack to fuck me." I commanded. Jack's cock was near the lips of my pussy. "Wait," I shouted at Jack. "Say it Frank!"

Frank looked up at me. "I want Jack to fuck you." With that Jack pushed into me. I felt the hotness of his cock inside of me, and I grunted from the force of it.

Jack was obviously over excited because he pounded into me like a madman.

"I'm fucking your woman Frank, and guess what? She loves it." Jack said as he forced his way into me over and over again. I grunted with each and every thrust. Iwasloving it.

"Fuck me Jack," I squealed. "It feels so good to have a real man inside of me for once." I was looking right at Frank as I said it.

And then something weird happened. Normally I needed a lot of foreplay to come, but I was getting so excited that I started to come right away.

"Oh God Jack, you are going to make me come." I shouted.

Frank started to stroke the bulge in his pants. "Don't you even think about it." I shouted at him through my passion. " Only one man is going to come today, and it's not going to be you."

Frank stopped and I let myself get closer and closer to orgasm as Jack rammed into me over and over again. I leaned back on Jack's cock and the waves of orgasm took me.

And then I felt the hot sprays of Jack's come inside of me. "Huh. Huh. Huh." Jack grunted as his dick throbbed in me. "Oh God Cheryl, that was the best. I haven't come like that in so long. You are so hot." Jack pulled out of me and we were both leaking all over Frank's counter.

"Is that what you wanted?" I said to Frank.

"Yes." He said ashamed.

"You realize that we are through?" Frank just nodded, and I jumped off the counter as Jack backed away from me. I didn't even pick up my suit as I headed for the bedroom to change.

"What about me?" Jack yelled as I walked away.

"You can drive me to my place. I like being fucked by a real man." I said as I disappeared into the bedroom.

12