Teach Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are making slow progress but I think by 11, I will have it half done," I pleaded. I listened and argued back. "What's the sense of driving over here at 11 when we are going to the same place tomorrow?" More jibber jabber on her end. "She has a spare bed and doesn't mind me staying." "I know you are busy tomorrow that's why I'm trying to get this done tonight." "I will see you this weekend," I barked. "Why are you so difficult," I asked? "I won't go to practice then on Saturday." "I can spend time with you then." "What do you care you won't be home tomorrow anyway." "Fine I will do that then." "See you later." I clicked the phone down.

"Geez, what a pain in the ass," I muttered as I walked back towards the room. My dick was shriveled from the cool house and my anger with mom. I opened the door and the smell of sex filled my nose as I entered. That's from me I thought as my eyes adjusted down to the low light. There was my hot ass teacher sprawled out on the bed with a finger holding her open and another softly rubbing her clit. She smiled as my cock started to regain life.

"Are you staying," she asked as she gently touched.

"Yeah, just barely," I replied.

"Yeah it took you like 20 minutes to talk about it, I couldn't wait anymore," she revealed.

"Well I'm here," I said as I started my way onto the bed. "Sorry, let me make it up to you." I moved my way between her legs and slid down. I admired her smooth legs as they wound up to her bush. I examined her pussy closely now as I moved the circling finger out of the way. Her outer lips puffed and folded away from her inner lips. They folded the hair away to reveal a soft center that glistened in the low light. White cream slowly ran from her center down to her asshole where it pooled lightly before eventually running to the sheets. There must have been a thousand stains on the bed from just one night.

"You're going to need to wash these sheets," I whispered as I inhaled her scent. Earthy and fresh all at the same time. I exhaled before I smelt another whiff.

"Oh are we confident," she replied thinking I meant something else. I stuck my tongue out and gave her honey hole a soft lick and my first taste. "Oh yeah maybe if you keep that up," she cooed as she thought of my sheet comment again. I returned my tongue to my mouth and tasted her for the first time. Hot, salty and kind of sweet all at once, very unique and very addicting my tongue told my brain as it extended and touched her hole. I pushed my face in and buried my tongue in her hole.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as I moved my way up to her hard clit. "Yes right there she puffed as she released her finger from her puss. The lips slipped shut and her pubes brushed my face and nose as they closed around them. Her hands went to my ears and she drove my tongue where she wanted it to touch.

"Yes, yes, yes right there," she yelped as she twisted my ears around and guided my tongue every where she wanted it to go and even a few time where she didn't expect it to. "Oh," she cried as my tongue glided over her asshole before returning back into her control. "Fuck yeah," she screamed with pleasure and her body erupted in orgasm. Her little hips shook violently and she puffed, "fuck," over and over. She clamped down on my head with her legs but was careful to leave room to breathe.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried hoarsely as her cream flowed noticeable from her hole. It tasted better than before. I continued to lick after her body stopped cumming. She allowed me to it for a minute before pulling me up by my ears to come lay by her side.

"Oh fuck yes," she sighed. "That was the big one I needed." "Now that's two big ones in a night." "that's been a long time coming." "so how was it," she asked?

"You taste better after you cum but you are still delicious before," I replied.

"How is my pussy, is it tight enough for you," she asked?

"I guess," I replied. "I have nothing to compare it to but my hands and your pussy is way better than that."

"Well I hope," she said. "Your dick is pretty big so my puss ought to be tight enough for ya." she reached her hand down and touched herself quickly.

"I'm ready for one last fuck if you are," she teased. I didn't even have to answer and she was going for the night stand.

"Can you," I asked?

"I am going to try," she replied. "I don't know when the next time will be," she replied and she started to open to foil package. I laid out on my back as she examined my cock before unrolling to slimy condom over my dick.

"This one is a different type," she looked in disgust. "I can feel how slimy it is," she groaned in disgust as she started her way up and over my legs. As she pulled up from the bed her snatch left a white puddle and a string of white that followed her up a little before it broke off.

"I'm so wet," she cooed as she looked down at my dick.

"Another spot on the sheets," I said.

"Hum," she hummed as she settled on me, her tits pressed against my chest as she lay on me. My cock head lay at her entrance and I strained to enter her. She knew her body and it was just out of reach. She looked at my softly and gave me a kiss. I retreated my efforts and let her kiss. I didn't kiss back though.

"I rinsed," she assured me as she now pushed her hips down and allowed for me to slowly enter her. I returned the open mouth kiss as our tongues explored each other again. She flattened out herself some more and I impaled her further. She sighed with a lust and desire that said she was all mine for now. She gently rocked her hip enough to stimulate us as we kissed. I allowed her to drive this painfully slow pace for I knew this was the last fuck of the night. I didn't want it to end. I ran my hands over every inch of her body just to explore it as I had done with her puss earlier.

We fucked slowly for what seem like forever before I finally felt the twinge to fire rise from below. She looked at me as I adjusted softly. "I'm getting close too," she whispered as I relaxed. "It's going to be a nice one too," she sighed as she thrust back. She bit her lower lip as the rush overtook her body.

"Dam," she cried as she felt it build and release then build and release again. "Fuck," she cried as it started a third time. Her pussy got so hot and tight and slippery that I finally started to fire as well. I only fired 2 small shots but we both finished firing together. She laid still and we kissed for a while before my flaccid cock slipped from her depths and she leaked white slippery cream down from herself onto my lower belly.

"Did it break," she asked as she finally sat up and felt the wet puddle.

"No I think you are really, really wet now," I assumed. She looked and saw herself leaking.

"Yeah I sure am," she sighed. "Look at this place, what a mess." "A mess well worth it though," she said as she pulled the rubber off my cock and collected the rest of our love waste. She headed to the bathroom and dumped off the waste and returned with a wet towel. She wiped my chest and cock off before using it to do a quick clean on herself.

"Fuck look at the bed," she exclaimed. Wet and dry stains covered the sheet.

"I tried to tell you," I said.

"Yeah, now I see what you meant," she replied. She smiled and then seemed to float like a little bird over to the closet where she pulled a fresh set of sheets out. I got the message and got up to help. We stripped the bed and then made it with fresh sheets. We climbed back in.

"You wore the fuck right out of me," she sighed as she spooned closer to me. "I am exhausted and its only ten," she whispered.

"Me too," I replied already half asleep and fully relaxed. My balls were drained for the first time ever.

"My rut is over," she said.

"Sure is," I replied. "Only question is can you keep it that way," I joked.

"Ha-ha," she laughed a coy little laugh. "We shall see about that one."

"Hummm," she sighed. "Night, night." I pulled her close to me and kissed her neck.

"Night, night my hot little teacher," I replied.

"Hummm," she sighed again in a happy little voice. "Night my best student." We both drifted off.