Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 05 Pt. 02

Story Info
Fruit & strapons make a "rape" fun.
4.9k words
87.8k
22
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2

Steph laid there, panting as Betty walked into the kitchen with me. Betty was still in her getup and was so hot as she got into the fridge. "What are you looking for?" I asked, intrigued.

"Do you have any fruit?" she asked, her head inside the fridge looking around. "Ah," she exclaimed as she pulled out a cantaloupe. "This will do!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I sat on the couch back in the living room, Betty getting the goodies ready back in the kitchen. I had Steph and Terri use the bathroom and take a quick shower, they were both very tuckered out from the fuck session a few minutes before and I figured a shower would wake them up.

Betty came into the living room a few minutes later, with two small plates, one covered with a small pile of melon balls and other with nothing on it. She sat it down on the coffee table and sat next to me on the couch. "And what are we going to do with those?" I asked.

She giggled. "Get a new tape in the camera, this will be fun to watch. Trust me!" I got up and found another tape and slipped it into the camcorder. A few seconds later, Terri was the first to come out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body. She smiled and came in and stood there next to the TV.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

"Over here," Betty said. "I want you sit on the table here in front of me, Terri."

Terri slowly walked over to Betty, not sure what her teacher had in mind. She began to sit on the table but Betty stopped her. Betty stood up, her hands on Terri's hips. She pulled the girl to her and kissed her deeply, pulling the towel from her body. I looked at the two with a hard on growing, watching them embrace and kiss. When Betty broke off the kiss, she had Terri sit on the table.

I picked up the camera and got onto the couch next to Betty and began recording. Betty started to stroke Terri's clit with her thumb as her palm was pushed against Terri's mound. She lightly moaned and gasped as Betty got the teen's pussy wet and dripping. I zoomed in on Terri's pussy as Betty then slid her thumb down to the girl's opening and lightly stroked it in and out, pulling out the juices and rubbing it against the girl's clit again.

Betty used her other hand to softly stroke Terri's breasts, her hand smoothly running over her nipples and the sides. I moaned and then started to rub my free hand up and down my erection.

Betty moved her hand around Terri's pussy then pressed her palm against her mound and opened up Terri's lips with her thumb and middle finger.

She began to stroke the inner opening of Terri's pussy with her forefinger, bringing Terri close to orgasm as she lightly tapped the fleshy opening.

Betty reached over to the plate and picked up a melon ball, and I watched with my jaw opened wide and my hand pumping my cock faster as she started to insert the small ball into Terri's pussy.

Terri gasped, her cunt gripped down on the ball and let it slowly get pressed into her body.

Betty pushed it in deeper with her forefinger with her hand as it pressed harder against her mound. Her other hand reached back over to the plate and got another ball and pressed it inside Terri's cunt, she gasped as the second ball was pushed into her. Once again, another tiny fruit ball was inserted into her pussy.

Terri moaned as Betty then slid her finger inside with the balls. Betty swirled her finger around with the fruit, Terri gasped and raised her ass off the table as her head was thrown back, she kept herself from falling by steadying herself against her elbows.

I jerked off faster, totally turned on as more tiny balls of fruit were fed into Terri's slutty pussy. Then, Steph entered the room, her hair wet and her body trembling slightly as her body got used to the cool air.

I motioned for her to come sit next to me. She did so and watched with me as Betty fed another ball into Terri's pussy and then pulled her hand away, closing the lips to her open and stuffed cunt. Betty rubbed a finger against Terri's clit fast, bringing the teen closer and closer to orgasm.

I jerked off like a wild man and was close to cumming when Betty took Terri's hands and pulled her off the table onto her knees. She held her face in her hands and pushed her towards my cock, Terri quickly opened her mouth and began to suck on my cock. Betty pushed the table away and got Steph off the couch, making her join her behind Terri.

I watched on the TV screen as I filmed the teen sucking my cock, her lips pressed around my tremendously hard boner. Betty reached forward and took the camera and I kept my eyes on the screen. Soon, Betty was filming Steph leaning her face forward and licking Terri's opened slit.

I moaned as the sight brought me closer to orgasm and put my hands on Terri's head, slowing her movements. The screen on the TV was a wonderful close up shot of Terri's pussy as Steph placed a finger on either side of her lips and opened them wide. I gasped as Terri lightly bit down on my cock as she moaned, Steph leaning in and making a sucking sound. I then heard Steph moaning and she pulled away from Terri's pussy, she held a melon ball between her teeth and showed me her prize.

I smiled and let out a small laugh, watching her then begin to chew it. I let go of Terri's head and she started to suck on my wildly. Steph leaned back down and I watched as Betty got a better view from the camera and I saw another ball get sucked from Terri's pussy.

Steph leaned back up and showed me her second prize. I leaned forward and took her face in my hands, pulling her to me. We shared the ball in a lusty kiss, each sucking on it and then biting off a chunk that we then enjoyed.

Betty gave the camera to Steph and placed the extra plate on the floor under Terri. She then had Steph film her as she moved her face in towards Terri's pussy, she lapped up and down between the girl's slit and moaned as she tasted the sweetness being forced out by the girl's tight pussy walls. Then sliding two fingers from each hand into the teen's pussy, she opened the girl up. Terri moaned and struggled to keep the balls from falling out.

Betty moaned and gasped as she pressed the girl's pussy open wider and then licked Terri's ass hole, bringing her closer to an orgasm. Terri lost it and began to release each ball as her pussy hit wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Betty watched with hungry eyes as the pussy juice covered balls plopped down onto the plate, one after the other.

Steph let out a small moan, also getting hungry for the balls.

Betty slid her fingers out of Terri's pussy and patted the girl on her ass and then stood up, picking up the plate. She placed it on the table next to Terri and grabbed the girl by the back of her head.

Terri let out a moan as she was pulled away from my cock and then turned to the plate with the melon balls that just came from her pussy.

Betty gave a grin. "Eat them, girl. I want you to taste what your slutty pussy is like." Terri looked at Betty and shook her head no.

"You won't please us by eating those treats?" Betty asked.

"No," Terri said, "I won't do that, that is gross!" she protested.

Betty grabbed Terri's hands and held them behind her back. "If you won't do that girl," she whispered behind the teen's ear, "you'll be sorry....trust me."

Terri let out a sob. "Then I guess I'll be sorry....I won't do it." Her protests only turned on Betty more and she let go of Terri, walking over to her bag. She pulled out one of the toys I was so eager to see earlier when she let me have a look.

A long, black dildo with bumps and veins all over it. It attached to a harness, that Betty then put on.

Terri almost began crying, realizing what was going to happen. "Hold her hands," Betty said to me. I slid off the couch and quickly gripped at Terri. She turned as she tried to pull away and I brought her back down to the table, almost breaking it as I slammed her down, her hands behind her. She began to cry as I pulled her back to me, her body pressed against my chest.

"Now," Betty said. "Sit there like a good girl and film your friend get raped," she told Steph. Steph held onto the camera and kept filming.

I held onto Terri tighter and moaned in her ear, my cock pressing against the small of her back, it ached to be released of it's sticky loads. "Hmm," I whispered in her ear, "you should have been a good girl. The punishment would have been fun and nice. Now, we have to show you how to be a good girl...how to take behave."

Betty got on her knees between Terri and held onto her thighs with her hands. Terri trembled as the fake cock was lined up to her opening. She gasped and screamed as Betty then gripped the teens ass in her palms and pulled her to her, pushing the long dildo deep into the girls twat.

Steph reached a hand down to her pussy and began to stroke between her lips as she kept filming Betty take her friend by force with the cock.

Terri moaned and gasped and I held onto her tighter, my cock sliding between her ass cheeks. I moaned, feeling her skin tighten against my cock. I had a jealous streak hit my insides as I watched the black, shiny cock enter the girl's pussy and I licked my lips, getting more aroused.

Betty let loose on Terri's pussy, slamming in harder into the defenseless girl. Terri in turn began to moan and gasp as the rape brought on a massive orgasm that shook her insides. She fell back on me, my cock sliding up her crack back to her spine. I grunted, upset I wouldn't get to try to enter her ass.

Betty pulled out of Terri's pussy, she looked at me and said, "Let go of the slut." For a second, Terri thought it was over. I let go of her and she began to slid off the table, but Betty caught her off guard, slapping her across the face and turning her over on the table, onto her stomach.

She got Terri on her knees and slammed the cock between her legs. Terri screamed out as the cock entered her. Betty grabbed at the melon balls that had been inside Terry and began to feed them into the girl's open mouth.

Terri gagged on the balls and tried to spit them out, but Betty closed Terri's mouth, making her have to chew them then swallow. "They taste good, don't they?" Betty asked. "Hmm?"

Terri nodded, and Betty slammed harder into her. Terri almost fell forward from the big thrust. "Yes...they taste good."

"That is because of your pussy, Terri." Betty rammed into her again. "Your pussy is what made them taste so good. Your slutty pussy tastes pretty good, I have to say." She held onto the girls hips and went wild again, slamming in and out of her quivering cunt, pulling her closer and closer to an ever growing orgasm.

Betty realized that Terri was close and pulled away from her, pushing her onto the table. "You like to eat pussy?" she asked the trembling girl. She pulled the harness off and placed it on the table.

Terri said between deep breaths, "No...I don't really..."

Betty looked to Steph. "Give the camera to Mr. Tripp." Steph stood up and gave the camera to me which I then pointed to the girls. "Come lay down here, girl, on the floor next to me." Steph laid down on the carpet, her naked body beautiful and stretched out next to Betty.

Betty looked back at Terri. "Stay there, slut. I'll use you in a second." She picked up the plate with the few melon balls left on it and sat in on the floor next to Steph. Betty climbed on top of Steph in a 6 9 position and kept her pussy above Steph's face a good few inches. "Hold onto my ankles girl and don't move." Steph held onto Betty's ankles and began to moan as Betty fed one melon ball at a time into Steph's pussy.

I got behind Terri with the camera still in my hand and reached down between her legs, fingering her pussy with my middle finger. I filmed the lovely scene and pressed my still hard cock against her back as I brought the juices flowing from her sweet hole.

I bit down on her neck as Betty started to push the final ball into Steph's pussy, she was totally full and was moaning from the pressure of the balls inside her. Betty leaned down and licked over her clit bringing the girl to an earth shattering orgasm a second later.

Betty was then satisfied and sat back up, but her pussy still hovered above the girl's mouth. Betty looked up at me and then to Terri, "Come here and lick your friend's pussy."

I slid my finger out of Terri's cunt and let her go to her knees. She hesitated to start licking her friends pussy and Betty shot me a look. I reached my hand over and slapped her ass hard, making her jump. She new she had no choice, and began to lick up and down her friends cunt. Steph moaned deeply and gasped as her friend licked her privates.

Betty reached a hand down and moved her thong aside, letting Steph look up to her pussy. "Lick it, slut!" she demanded. Steph leaned in her tongue and started to lick her teacher's pussy, lapping up the juices and enjoying the taste of the older pussy.

I moaned and watched in amazement as Terri started to enjoy the pussy in her mouth. She let the balls slip out of the tight cunt and she ate them up in delicious sounding moans. She then pressed open her friends thighs wider and darted her tongue in and out of the pussy in front of her, scooping out the left over juices from the melon balls. She gasped and moaned into her friends crotch and then soon felt Betty's finger enter her pussy as she leaned forward. Terri licked and tossed her tongue around inside the vaginal walls of her friend as her own pussy clenched down on woman's finger as it pulled at the sides, bringing her to a much needed release.

I moved from the couch and got a closer look, catching all the licks and sucks from the three woman as they brought each other to lovely group orgasm. Betty bounced lightly on the girl's tongue and slammed her finger in harder into the other girls pussy. Steph licked harder on Betty's pussy, loving the reaction it was receiving from her own tongue. Steph was amazed at how her friend was bringing her over the edge and that she continued even after she had cum.

Betty moved away from the girls and let them intertwine with their arms holding the other tight as they started kissing, sharing all the juices from the orgasm.

Betty joined me by the table and took the camera from my hands. She turned it off and then leaned in, whispering in my ear. I nodded my approval to her, and then crawled to the girls. They pulled away from each other and laid on either side of me as I got onto the carpet.

"Ahhh, my god," Steph moaned. "I love that punishment!" she said with a smile.

"Hmm," Terri moaned too. "That was a great punishment."

"Oh my girls," Betty cooed from above. "That wasn't your punishment....." She held up a different harness that she had pulled from her bag. It was another strap on type device. The girls looked at the fake cock on the extra harness with their their tongues licking their lips.

Betty smiled at the two. "Put it on, Steph," she said and dropped it between the girls legs. Steph quickly put it on.

"Now, for you Terri..." and she turned around and fished out another toy from her bag, she turned around and showed us.

It was a dildo that was extra wide and long. Both girls eyes popped open. Betty put back on her harness and took that dildo off, and put on the new, extra big, cock.

Betty sat on the couch and smiled down at the girls. "Come here, Terri, come get your punishment" Terri got up and went over to the couch, with trembling legs, she climbed on top of the woman. Betty moved the cock around until it found Terri's opened pussy and she held onto the girl's hips, pulling her down onto it. Terri cried out in pain but Betty didn't care. She pulled her up and down on the cock until Terri was loose enough to take the massiveness.

Steph and I watch from behind as the girl took the cock in and out of her body. I was still jealous of all the cocks getting to fuck the girls, and Betty knew it. She looked at me with a smile and then looked at Steph. "Okay, your turn Steph."

Steph stood up and walked over to the girls, she stood there, not knowing what was needed of her. "Stand next to your friend," Betty told her and Steph repositioned. Betty took Terri by her hair and brought her mouth towards Steph's crotch. "Suck your friends cock, get it wet....for your ass."

Terri's eyes opened wide and began to protest but was shoved onto her friends strap on, taking the cock deep into her mouth. "Hmmm," Betty moaned, watching the girls cheeks puff out as she sucked and gagged on the cock. "That's a good girl....Now, Terri, don't you think your ass needs to get ready? Don't you too, Mr. Tripp?"

I nodded my head fast and crawled to Terri's behind. Betty grabbed her Terri's cheeks and opened them wide. I got on my knees behind her and bent forward, and began to lick up and down the girls crack, licking over her ass hole, pressing my hard tongue into the hole and getting it wet.

Terri moaned and sucked harder on her friend's "cock" as Steph watched looking down. I pulled away from Terri's ass and moved Steph behind Terri. I reached in front with my hands and held open Terri's ass cheeks and pushed forward against the back of Steph, making her step forward and push her "cock" into her friend's ass.

Terri cried out as Steph pushed into her, raping her anal opening while her pussy was pummeled by Betty's "cock."

I stood up and held onto Steph's ass with one hand and pushed her forward with the other so she bent forward slightly. She stood still, her "cock" still embedded in her friend's ass. I pushed my cock between her cheeks and began rubbing my cock from her cunt to her ass hole, getting her dark hole very wet.

Steph moaned out as I made her pussy wetter as I got her juices covering her ass, and then with out warning, pushed my cock into the tight hole. She gasped and her body jolted. I reached down and pulled her leg up to the couch, her foot resting on the side so she could fuck Terri's ass while I fucked hers. We all let out moans and sighs as we continued fucking, Terri's and Steph's in mostly pain and not pleasure.

Terri moaned deeply as Betty and Steph slid their "cocks" in and out of her pussy and ass. I pumped harder into Steph, making her body tremble with the pain growing in her ass as my cock became rock solid as I soon felt the boiling of my seed. I held her ass cheeks and finished off a few more pumps, finally cumming on the last. I held my cock deep in her rectum as my seed shot out and explored its way into the deep tunnels or her ass.

I gasped and sighed as I felt the unleashing of my cum slow down and let the gripping effects of her ass bring my cock back to life. She cried that it hurt but I didn't care and I slid my cock in and out of her now cum filled hole, feeling her muscles try it's best to push my intruder out. I held Steph close to my body and then pulled her away from Terri, her "cock" exiting Terri's ass. I pulled from her ass and turned her around, getting her to her knees. "Suck off my cock....get me ready for your friend." I looked down at her and kept a stern look on the girl.

Betty turned around on the couch and pulled out of Terri. She got onto the floor behind Steph and pulled off the harness from Steph as the girl started to suck my cock clean. Once Steph no longer had the harness on, Betty held onto the girl's hips and drove her own "cock" into the girls pussy. Steph moaned and sighed on my cock as Betty fucked her good and hard from behind.

"That's a girl," Betty sighed to the teen. "You took your punishment well, now you get to cum." She held the girls hips harder and pounded away into the girl's pussy. "Hmmm, yeah....take that cock girl....take that big juicy cock."

Steph rocked her hips backwards and let Betty's "cock" hit her g spot, she rode the phallus hard until she was soon gasping for air on my dick as she came hard. She bucked up and down and sighed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she was embarrassed at cumming on the contraption.

12