Teach the Teacher

Story Info
High school senior makes teacher feel like a man.
659 words
2.63
132.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keefla
keefla
4 Followers

Well it all started the day after spring break of my senior year. Well I guess I should tell you who I am. My name is Neal I'm 5 ft. 9 in., 155lbs blond hair blue eyes model type of guy.

Well back to the story. I was going to History class like always. When I got there class started like always. I went to desk and my teacher Mr. Blackman was going on about the lesson. It was pretty boring so I kind of doses off a bit. I awoke to Mr. Blackman in my face just staring. I almost fell out of my chair. He then looked at me and said "Well Neal I guess we can talk after class."

Well it was the end of the day and I walked up to Mr. Blackman's class. I have always thought that he was a sexy guy. Black hair well built and a tight ass. Well I walked into his class. He was sitting there looking so hot in his shorts an tank top. (Cause he teaches PE last block of school) I walked over to him and he started to smile at me and stood up. He said, "You know you are a very cute young man. How old are you now?"

I replied "I'm 18 now Sr."

"Well then" he said "Then I can talk to you as a man. I have noticed that you stare at me during class in a deep trance. I have also noticed you aren't staring at my face."

I began to blush. "I.....um...Well"

"Don't worry son I stare at you too. I wonder what it would be like to have you."

"What do you mean have me?"

"You know bend you over my desk and give you a ride like a man."

"Oh yes I would love to Please fuck me Sr."

He began to get undressed and the rest of his body was so defined. I began to fell to my cock grow in my pants. He got down to his jockstrap he wearing and said "First I want you to lick my ass." He walked up to me and turned around, His still sweaty ass was in my face now and he told me to lick it clean. I stick my tongue out and moved closer to ass and buried my head into his sweet ass. He started to moan. after I licked his for a while he said take your close off so I stripped down. My 8 inch cock was at full attention. (It wasn't as big as Mr. Blackman's. He was packing a good 10 inches.)

he walked over to me and said lay on the floor I want to fuck that tight ass of yours. he reached into his desk and pulled out a bottle of lube and started to grease his dick up. I was looking at that monster of a dick and thinking how bad it is going to hurt. He got down on his knees and stated greasing my ass hole. first he slid one finger in and the two then he had 3 in me and fucking me with his hand. He then pulled my legs up on his shoulders and pulled himself closer to me. He looked at me and smiled. He put his dick on my tight ass and pushed the head in and I screamed a little he looked at me "Shut up".

He then drove his monster cock into my ass and I thought I was going to be ripped in half. He started pounding my ass hard after a while it felt better. He was fucking me for a long time he then started to pound harder and harder. He pulled his dick out of me started to shoot loads of cum onto my chest and stomach. he then got up and said, "Well that's your lesson for the day. School's out - go home."

keefla
keefla
4 Followers