Teach Your Masters Well Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan finds her power. Allen allows his fantasy free at last.
7.9k words
3.85
11.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Their dinner was well prepared, and well served. The air was light and party like. The restaurant had access to the dance floor. Lisa was not allowed into the bar area, but she could go out on the dance floor. Allen danced with Joan, then asked Lisa to dance.

"Oh, no sir. I am so clumsy. I do not dance well. I do love to watch you, and Joan dance. You are the perfect couple. I do not want to spoil your night. Besides, it is improper for a servant to dance with her masters, in public."

Joan and Allen danced, and drank a lot. Lisa made arrangements be served alcohol at the table. Lisa produced very large tips to the servers. Their service was excellent. Allen, and Joan, were necking, and petting like teenagers.

They were both a little light headed, when Joan began to stroke Allen to an erection under the tablecloth. Joan looked pleased.

"Dear you seem so uptight right now. I'm sure we will have to do something about it, before we leave. I still want to dance some more."

Joan signaled the waiter.

"I would like to have a little pillow for by back."

"Right away ma'am."

When the waiter produced the pillow, Joan dropped it on the floor between Allen's legs.

"I am sure my servant can relieve your tension."

Lisa began to blush at the suggestion. Joan glared at Lisa.

"You have dropped something under the table."

The linen tablecloth was long enough to conceal Lisa, and her task, from the public. When Lisa got into position, Joan already had Allen's erection out. Lisa went about her task, with great energy, and excitement.

They danced awhile longer. Joan was beginning to become agitated. She had the fire of raging lust in her eyes.

"Now I'm the one that is uptight. A servant under the table, won't help me right now. I need way more than that."

Joan began to tease Allen.

"She is pretty. Do you want her?"

Allen just nodded.

"She gets so hot. She loves to be fucked. But you have to make her do it."

Joan's mood changed to one of evil delight.

"Haven't you ever had a little bitch, cock teaser, leave you high and dry? Didn't it piss you off? Didn't you want to slap her, then make her give it up?"

"Yes, I have."

"She flirted with you. She flashed her self at you. She sent you out the door, with a hard on. Then, she bragged about it."

Allen was glaring at Lisa.

"Yes she did."

Joan giggled a little.

"I get so turned on, when I slap her. It makes me hot. You must be careful. I have slapped her a lot today. It excites me so much. I can't wait. I want to see you rape her. I am sure it will excite me as much, as it does to slap her."

Lisa's eyes were brimming with tears when they arrived back at the suite. The door was barely closed when Allen grabbed Lisa by the hair and slapped her soundly.

"You fucking bitch, whore. You slept with my wife. You fucked with me. You'll pay."

"Please master. I didn't mean to. I couldn't help my self. She is so beautiful. I'll be good. I won't be bad again."

"You are a slut."

Lisa wailed

"No. I'm a good girl."

"You have a spanking coming. I'm going to give it to you. Get naked."

"Please. I can't do it."

Allen grinned broadly.

"I'll do it for you."

Allen began to rip Lisa's clothes, from her body. Allen handled her roughly, as he violently removed all of her clothes. Allen sat down on the couch, and then pulled Lisa across his lap. Allen began to spank her with hard loud slaps.

Allen covered her ass with bright red splotches. Allen's lust was raging, as he threw Lisa on to the floor at his feet, and opened his pants.

Joan was engrossed it the scene. She had taken a seat in a chair, across from Allen, and his victim. Joan had her dress up around her waist, and was masturbating as she watched.

Allen pulled the crying woman up to her knees.

"I'll teach you to fuck with me."

Lisa was protesting, and struggling as Allen pushed her head down onto his erection. He pulled his belt from the loops of his pants. Allen held Lisa's head in place with one hand, as he used the belt with the other. Lisa stopped struggling. She did not stop crying.

Allen used her mouth. He did not get a blow job from Lisa. He fucked Lisa in the mouth. He continued to use the belt, as he stroked him self into her mouth. Allen was screaming at Lisa, as he filled her mouth with his cum.

"You little slut whore. You'll pay. You'll swallow it all. Then I'll fill your cunt."

Allen finished with Lisa and then threw her on the ground. Lisa lay on the rug, and cried, as Allen fixed his pants.

Joan left the room. She returned a short time later. She had the restraints, and a whip, from the leather case in her hands. Joan went to Lisa, and pushed her over on to her stomach, then secured her hands behind her back. Joan then pulled Allen up.

"Let's get comfortable."

Joan led Allen, who had Lisa by the hair. Joan led Allen into the honeymoon suite. Allen threw Lisa roughly onto the bed. Joan began to undress Allen.

"I was so turned on. I want to see you take her. Use her. Make her hot. Beat her ass. Fuck her."

Joan finished undressing her man. She removed her outer clothes. Underneath her gown, Joan was wearing a brief, tight leather corset. The corset was cut low, and short. Allen climbed onto the bed and began to fondle the bound woman, on the bed, as he watched Joan undress.

Joan went to the leather case, and removed one of the whips. Joan also, picked up one of the dildos. Joan climbed up onto the bed. She grinned as she handed Allen the whip.

"Beat her until she's hot."

Joan reclined back away from Allen, and began to masturbate. Joan started with her hand. She progressed to the dildo, as the scene got hotter.

Allen was wild, in his domination of Lisa. He explored her body, with both his hands, and his mouth. Lisa tried to pull her mouth away from him, as he attempted to kiss her. Allen became enraged. Allen slapped her.

"Kiss me bitch, or I will slap you until you do."

Lisa was crying, as she offered her mouth to Allen. He kissed her, lewdly. Allen broke the kiss, then slapped her again.

"You little cock teaser. You wanted it, now you have it. You'll kiss me like a whore. It should be easy, you seem to be quite the little whore."

"No. I'm not a whore."

Allen's mouth descended on to Lisa's. Lisa resisted the oral assault for a moment, then her passion broke. Lisa began to kiss Allen with her mouth, and her tongue. Lisa had become wild in her passion. Allen worked on Lisa's tits. He sucked up her nipples. He then began to bite them, with sharp painful nips. Allen brought Lisa's nipples to full erection. He also left little bruises across the globes of Lisa's tits.

Allen's hand began to stroke Lisa's cunt. Lisa's vagina was open, and wet. Lisa was breathing hard. Her hips were rocking. Her heart was pounding.

"Fucking whore. Bitch. Open your legs."

Lisa spread her self, as wide as she could.

Allen knelt between her legs.

" Ask me, like a slut, to eat your cunt."

"No, I am not like that."

"You are like that. You'll ask me nicely."

Allen used the whip on the insides of Lisa's thighs. He used short sharp slashes. As his whip worked it's way down her thighs, Lisa plead with Allen to stop. Allen continued to lay bright red welts down her legs.

"Ask me nicely, or I'll use the whip between your legs."

Lisa's lip was trembling.

"Allen please eat me. Please."

Allen continued to lash her.

"Like a slut." Lisa was sobbing.

"Please eat my cunt. Make me come. Please."

Allen lowered his head to Lisa's open vagina. His assault on her cunt was as lewd as his kisses had been. Allen spent little time on his oral assault. His raging erection demanded more. Allen raised up with an evil look in his eyes.

"I'll beat your ass."

Allen rolled Lisa over on to her stomach. He had his erection in one hand. He had the whip in the other. Allen's lust had been taken care of earlier. He was well into his passion, as he began to methodically beat Lisa's ass.

"I'll teach you to fuck with me. You'll never swing that hot ass at me, without fucking me again. Are you hot, bitch?"

Lisa wailed.

"Yes master. I'm hot for you."

Allen then knelt behind Lisa, and fit his erection into her open vagina.

"Act like a bitch, and I will fuck you like a bitch. A bitch in heat."

Allen used his erection like a weapon. He drove it home in deep hard thrusts. Lisa became wild. She began to reach her orgasm. Allen pulled his erection out, and rolled Lisa onto her back. Lisa began to plead,

"Please don't leave me like this. Please fuck me."

Allen was kneeling between her legs, stroking his shinny, wet erection.

"Maybe I will just jack off on you, and leave you like this all night."

Lisa began to beg in earnest.

"Please fuck me. I'm your whore. I'm your slut. I will fuck you whenever you want. Please don't leave me like this."

Allen enjoyed her begging. His cock wanted more than his hand. Allen lowered himself, and reinserted his erection into Lisa. He began to fuck her with passion.

Lisa was writhing, and moaning, under him. She began to orgasm, in waves of shuddering pleasure. Lisa's orgasm seemed to go on forever. Allen reached for his orgasm. His orgasm, filled his whole body with waves of pleasure. Allen filled Lisa's cunt with his passion, and his seed.

Joan was pleased, as she watched her man fuck Lisa. She reveled in the fact that she had made him happy. Joan's orgasm was full of satisfaction, watching her man take her servant. For the first time, Allen was not her husband. He was her man. She intended to satisfy her man. She would see to it, that he got variety in his life. She would take care of all of his needs.

When Allen had rested a bit, Joan crawled over to him, and kissed him deeply.

"I hope you liked Lisa's birthday present."

Allen just grinned.

Joan released Lisa's arms from behind her back.

"Sleep little girl, you have another hard day ahead of you. The party is not over until tomorrow night. You sleep in the playroom. I am sleeping with my man, in my bed."

Joan took control of her man, and her life. When they got into the bed, in the master bedroom, Joan slowly fucked her man, with tender passion. Joan, and Allen, slept better than they had in a long time.

CHAPTER

Lisa gently woke Allen, and Joan up, from the foot of the bed, with gentle shaking. The sleeping couple roused, Lisa said brightly.

"Get up, you lazy heads. The day is all planned, and it's getting late."

Allen smiled at Lisa, as he pulled the covers off of him, and displayed his morning erection.

"Oh, no sir. This is my mistress's bed. Only she can invite me in."

"Go get the coffee ready. I will take care of my man this morning."

Lisa giggled.

"Yes mistress."

Lisa left the bedroom as Joan lowered her mouth onto Allen's erection. Joan served her man well. After Allen was satisfied for the morning, they showered, and dressed. They entered the living room hand in hand.

Lisa was in stockings, and garters, as she led them to the patio. She had laid out coffee and pastries. Joan had some coffee, then addressed Allen.

"Everything has changed. There must be some ground rules, or it will get crazy. First, Lisa is my servant. She answers to me. Just because I let you fuck my servant, last night, does not mean that you can just fuck any bitch that smiles at you. We are still married. It's our sex life. We will share it. You will have no private sex life, secret from me. As to my servant you may use her mouth, and her pussy. Her ass hole is mine. Do not even touch it."

Joan glared at Allen.

"Yes ma'am."

"If you want an ass hole to fuck, I will rent you a boy, or girl. Your call."

Allen blushed. Joan got up, and went to Allen. Joan straddled Allen's legs, and sat on his lap. She was smiling deeply.

I saw your eyes, when I said a boy asshole. You're blushing. Get honest. We must be honest with each other, if this is to work. Tell me about the boy in your mind."

Allen was blushing bright red.

"Well I have had fantasies about being with a man. I've never done it, I've just thought about it, sometimes."

Joan looked over at Lisa.

"We can find a nice male ass hole for Allen to fuck tonight, can't we?"

Lisa giggled.

"Do you want a boy that looks like a girl, or one that looks like a boy?"

Allen was blushing.

"I want one that looks like a man. A gentle man not rough."

"I will change the reservations to a party of four. Then we will all four party."

Lisa walked up to Allen.

"Here is your second present."

Allen took the envelope, and looked inside. Allen began to grin.

"It is an executive box at the stadium, for the big game today. The box holds six. You may take five of your friends."

"No one has tickets for the game. This is worth a fortune."

Lisa snickered.

"My fortune is still intact. There is a limo at your convenience, to pick the guys up with."

Lisa handed Allen another envelope.

"This is two thousand dollars, to cover expenses."

"You are serious about a fortune, aren't you?"

"I only discus those matters with my mistress."

Joan spoke up.

"Going to the game is not a party to me."

"The game is for the guys. We are going shopping." Lisa looked at Allen.

"My mistress is going to have my ears, and my nipples, pierced today. We must buy gold and jewels to put in them. And, we will buy more clothes. A woman never has enough clothes. You should start calling the guys. We'll have a late dinner, at nine."

Allen got up and went to the phone.

"What shall I tell the guys about my new wealth?"

"Tell them, your wife won the lottery. I did, you know."

Joan took Lisa into her arms.

"Kiss me, my little lottery prize."

Lisa kissed her mistress tenderly.

"It will be a long day. Passion should start slowly and grow through the day. Passion flowers in the night."

Joan took Lisa In her arms. She pinched Lisa's nipple,

"I'm sure it will hurt."

"I hope so."

Allen was totally into the game, and the guys. Other than a quick kiss as he left, Allen took no mind of the women.

"That is a relief. I could not put up with him all day long. He is a lousy shopper."

Lisa was giggling.

"Guys are easy, a quick fuck, and a ball game keeps them quite happy,

There was smoldering passion in Joan's eyes as she spoke.

"Let's get in the hot tub. We will water the flower, that will bloom tonight."

Lisa, and Joan, raised their passion in the tub. It was a gentle passion, almost tender. Joan was in love again. It was as sweet, as her first love, with Allen. Joan had never been happier.

Joan dressed Lisa. Joan tried on several outfits, before she made her choice. Joan never consulted Lisa, as to her preferences. She settled on a mid thigh, slightly full skirt, and a tight angora sweater. The Sweater caressed Lisa's tits, as she walked. Joan allowed Lisa no underwear.

Joan handed her a set garters.

"Mistress I have been in garters for two days. They are cutting off my circulation. You are right a servant needs only stockings. But, a servant also needs a garter belt, to hold them up with. It is not easy to hurt a girl, without hurting her. You will learn." Joan laughed.

"Who is in charge here, you little minx?"

"You are, of course."

Joan, and Lisa, shopped the day away. Joan spent more money on clothes, and accessories, than she had ever spent in her life. Joan, and Lisa, shopped like schoolgirls on a lark. In the afternoon Lisa led Joan to a day spa.

"Girls must be pampered."

Lisa went to the desk, and ordered a complete package. Lisa kissed Joan on the cheek, and inquired, with a smile.

"Boy masseuse, or girl masseuse? Your call."

Joan got a wicked smile on her face.

"One of each I think."

"Yes mistress."

Lisa looked at the clerk.

"My mistress is very up tight. She needs special attention, to help her relax. We need a man, and a woman, to attend us. Special people, ones who know how to relax a woman."

Lisa laid out eight hundred dollar bills.

"This is for our attendants."

She laid out more two bills.

"This is for you, to arrange it."

Lisa then laid out another six bills.

"That should cover the fees. Is this acceptable?"

The clerk picked up the money.

"Yes ma'am, it seems to be right. I will call your assistants, while you get your nails done."

Joan, and Lisa, were petted, and pampered by the staff. Lisa tipped each staff member, with a bill from her purse. After their nails were done they were led into a room with a walk in bathtub and a very large massage table. There were two assistants in robes, waiting for them.

"Boy or girl, your call."

"I have no intention of letting some strange man fuck my servant. I need some male attention. You will not make a lesbian out of me."

Joan took the mans arm, and led him to the tub.

"I love a strong, gentle, man. I will set the pace, you will follow."

The man let his robe fall, and helped Joan into the tub.

Lisa bowed her head, as she spoke to the lady attendant.

"I like it harder. I never set the pace. You will have to take, what I want."

The lady attendant slipped off her robe.

"Get that little ass over here. I intend to use it."

"Please don't make me do it. My mistress will be mad at me."

"Then I'm sure, she will beat your ass for it."

The love making that followed, was passionate. Joan received her pleasure from the erection, that the attendant brought with him. And, from watching her servant, being made to accept the woman's mouth, and hands, as Lisa struggled.

Joan was smiling broadly, as she watched Lisa's losing struggle. Joan felt the man rising to his orgasm.

"Put it in my servant. Do not be gentle."

Joan took the young woman, and put her between her legs.

"Lick me, nice, and easy."

Joan received the woman's mouth. Her passion was from watching Lisa struggle, and plead. The man brushed aside her protests. Joan shuddered as the man sank his erection into Lisa's hot open vagina. As Lisa struggled, and cried, the man finished his orgasm with no gentleness in his fucking. Lisa was screaming out her passion, as the man pumped her full of his lust.

After they left the Day Spa, Lisa led Joan to a small hairdresser. They were primped, and polished, when they left the salon.

Lisa's eyes were sparkling.

"Next the piercing. We must get the rings at the jewelry shop, and take them to the tattoo shop. The piercer at the jewelry store is so sterile. I think a burly biker is much more exciting."

They purchased a large set of gold loops for her ears, and a smaller set for her nipples. The set of rings for her nipples had a small diamond attached to each one of them.

Lisa led Joan to the tattoo shop. Lisa was pleased, when a burly biker met them at the door.

"My mistress wants these installed in my ears."

Lisa sat the large loops down on the counter. She then produced the little diamond set loops, and set them down.

"My mistress wants these put in my nipples."

The biker smiled.

"Take the fucking sweater off. Show me your tits."

He slid his hands up the front of her sweater and cupped her tits.

"They feel okay. Lets see them."

Lisa blushed, as she pulled her sweater off and posed for the biker.

The biker led the women to a back room. He roughly pushed Lisa into a chair.

"Sit down, and shut the fuck up. You have to slap a servant regularly, or they forget their place."

Joan slapped Lisa, with a cupped hand.

"You will not be a snotty, bitch will you?"

Lisa cried softly.

"No mistress I'll be good."

Joan slapped her again.

"See that you do."

The biker wiped Lisa's ears and got out his piercer.

"Do you have a manual piercer?"

"Yea, I do but they are more painful."

Joan was smiling wickedly.

"Good, I love her tears."

The biker smiled, as he got out his hand-operated piercer, and put the rings into Lisa's ears.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers