Teacher

Story Info
Not your average teacher student story.
1k words
3.52
115.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Gupichi was, still is the sexiest teacher in Kennedy High School. He let’s all the female students call him Michael and some he let’s call him Mike. I was lucky enough to have him as a teacher three times. I loved his classes, his tight pants, his beautiful ass and the bulge in the front. Even thinking of him now gets me worked up and makes me wet. But don’t get me wrong he was a good teacher too. I never thought I was going to be able to understand macro economics.

There were always rumors about him and his students. I wanted them to be true but I didn’t believe them until my senior year. He was careful with who he slept with. I think he knew every girl wanted him but he choose just a few over 18. From other girls I learned of his relationship with Gina. Gina sat in front of me in a lot of classes because her name started with Ca and mine was Ce. I heard stories of quickies in Mike’s car and long nights of intense fucking in local hotel rooms.

Mike flirted with me some but not like he did with Gina. I often forgot to cross my legs when I wore short skirts to his class. A couple of times I did catch him looking down my shirt when he stood above my desk. But there’s not much to see I’m a plain 34b while Gina is curvy 36D.

Even after high school graduation, I didn’t forget Mike in college. More than one night I finger fucked myself thinking about him. The first guy I slept with in college I imagined was Mike while we fucked.

When I went home for Christmas break I wanted to see him more than anyone else. It was fate that I did. We live in a the same part of town and luckily enough we shopped at the same grocery store. My second day I ran into him at the store.

Mike smiled when he saw me but not as much as I was smiling. I couldn’t wait any longer. I didn’t even let him say hi. “I want to be with you.”

At first he looked surprised. He didn’t even speak and I thought he didn’t want me. It took him thirty seconds to regain his composure enough to say “What?”

“Let’s go to a hotel.” I had never been so forward in my life. I wanted his dick.

“My house?”

He left his half full shopping car in the middle of the cereal aisle. We walked calmly to his car. I wanted to push him up against the side of the car and kiss him but I didn’t want to get him in trouble. Not that I was a student anymore but I didn’t want to risk breaking a school rule and getting him fired.

Inside the car was a different story. My lips were all over his. I let go of his lips just for the five minutes it took to drive to his house. I recognized it because my friends and I had driven past it so many times.

As soon as the door slammed behind us I was all over him again. I felt him grow hard against me. I waited only until we were on his couch to unzip his jeans. It was everything I dreamed of. It was thick, thicker than any I had ever seen but it wasn’t too big either. It was just right.

I put my lips on the top of it. He tasted so good. I let him push through my lips and into my mouth. I wondered how many other girls from my school had done the same. I took my time slowly going up and on him. I took my time and he enjoyed it. He exploded into my mouth. I loved every drop of it.

We were both speechless again. He tried to catch his breath and when he did, he said, “Wow, I never expected you to do that. You were always the straight A student.”

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me. I undid the top of my jeans and he slid his fingers beneath my cotton panties and through my bush. The instant his fingers touched me I thought I was going to orgasm.

“I always had a crush on you Nicole.”

“Why?”

“Because you were so cute and innocent. When the boys tried hitting on you, you always ignored it.”

I smiled. He still thought I was an innocent high school girl. “Let’s fuck.” I started to get on top of him but instead he lead me his bedroom.

As soon as he was in me I was in heaven. We fucked all afternoon long. He showed me positions I never had even imagined before. Before him missionary and doggy were the extent of my sex life. The I had were the best I ever had.

When we finally stopped it was dark outside. The sheets were half off the bed. I lay on his chest. Still holding his half erect dick in me.

“So how many of your students have you fucked? I know about Gina. Don’t worry I wont tell anyone else.”

“Just one?”

“Who?”

“You?”

“What?”

“Yeah, Gina and I did flirt a lot. I can say I had a crush on her but at the time she was my student. She came over here one night a couple weeks before your guys graduation. Beneath a big coat she was wearing only a black teddy. I wanted to let her in but it was just lust. I love teaching too much.

"So why me?"

"Because you were the only one I really wanted."

We went at it a couple more times before I decided I should go home because my parents thought I was out running some short errands. I told them I had run into an old friend and hung out with her all day.

Even after he dropped me off at my car it still felt like he was deep inside me.

We fucked just about every night for the rest of the time I was home. I saw him again on some weekends but by the summer we had lost our magic.