Teacher & Student Ch. 01

Story Info
A high school student finally gets the woman of his dreams.
2.2k words
4.26
197.3k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hydranoid
Hydranoid
28 Followers

My name is James. I am 18 years old, am in my final year of high school, but most importantly, I've been wanting to make love to my English teacher, Ms. Rosa.

It's something I've wanted since 10th grade, when I first had her as my teacher. I immediately saw her as a woman, as well as a teacher. It always amazed me that she never married, but I wasn't complaining. Her body was stunning, having an hour-glass figure, with big full breasts, and wide fertile hips. Her body practically screamed for a man to plant his seed. While that wasn't always in my thoughts, I did have fantasies of impregnating her, marking her as my woman forever. Having a blonde as beautiful as her on my arm, as my wife, would have been perfect. She was in her early thirties, but even that added to her refined beauty.

One of my classmates was her niece, Julia. While only 18 like me, she had a body almost as amazing as her aunt's. Long blonde hair in pigtails, and large breasts, she was so similar to her aunt, it was hard to believe she wasn't her daughter. While she lacked the wide fertile hips of her aunt, she was still stunning. She was head cheerleader, and half the guys at school had asked her out, but she rarely dated. While we were friendly to each other, I rarely considered dating her, as her aunt was my ultimate goal.

But back to the present. As I am in high school, there are usually dances and events that, while annoying, offer a chance for guys to impress the girls. It was spring, and the school was holding it`s annual spring dance on Friday night in the gym. It's Wednesday, and guys are still asking girls out. They are getting the bottom of the barrel, and some of the guys, myself among them, are going alone. I'm going alone because Mr. Rosa is going to be there, and I need this chance if I'm ever to win her over.

On Friday night, it was time. I got to the school around 7:45, 5 minutes early. When 7:50 came, we were let into the gym. I must admit, it did look good. As the theme was spring, there were plenty of flowers, and it gave a sense of calm and happiness, which was what I needed. At 8:00, the music actually started, and couples started dancing, while singles waited on the sidelines, enjoying the company of friends.

It was then I saw Ms. Rosa. She was wearing a gorgeous, gold-coloured, strapless dress. The dress hugged her body, displaying her curves, and driving me mad with desire. For 20 minutes I waited, searching for a way to talk to her, but then I saw Julia. She was on the sidelines, looking lonely. That was when I had an idea. I slowly walked up to Julia, appearing casual.

"Hello Julia" She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. "Are you alright? I thought you had a date."

"Oh, we broke up. I caught him squeezing another girls ass."

"That's gotta bite. So you're just sitting here by yourself?"

"Yeah. I don't really know why I even came if I'm just going to sit here."

All the while, I was trying to appear as casual as possible, trying not to hint at any idea, or that I was using her.

"Well, I'm alone too. How 'bout a dance?"

She stared at me as though I had another head. She seemed suspicious, but then took me up on my offer.

When the music became slow, perfect for couples, we walked onto the dance floor, and began the dance. I held her close to me. She was slightly shorter than me, but that only proved a problem when I looked down. She was wearing a dress similar to her aunt's, but was pink instead of gold. The problem was it was low-cut, giving me an amazing view of her cleavage. I had to conceal my raging hard-on for this one dance, which seemed to last forever.

Once the slow music ended, I gave a respectful bow to her, and she returned.

"Thank you James. That made my day."

I smiled, but excused myself. I had to find Ms. Rosa, but I couldn't see her. Then I realized I was sweating, and decided to head to my locker for some extra body spray. I left the gym and headed for my locker on the second floor. I grabbed the can of body spray, gave myself a quick dose, and closed the locker when I saw Ms. Rosa. She motioned for me to follow her. She led me to her classroom, invited me in, and closed the door.

I was nervous, but managed to say in a calm voice, "Am I in trouble?"

She turned to me and smiled reassuringly. "Not at all. I just wanted to thank you for dancing with my niece. I can see that she was really happy because of it."

I relaxed, but it was then that I felt my hard-on returning. She went to her desk, and grabbed a piece of paper, and handed it to me. It was a blank test.

"It's a copy of the test in two weeks. I thought I might thank you this way. Don't tell anyone, else I might get in trouble. Again, thank you."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and walked to the door. It was then I lost control. I dropped the test, grabbed her wrists, spun her around and locked lips in a passionate kiss. At first she resisted, and struggled but she soon accepted it, even embracing it. When I finally broke it off she whispered into my ear,

"I guess this is a much better reward."

She led me to the back of the room, where no one could see us. She turned to me and stared at me.

"Do you really want this body? Do you really want me?"

"With every fiber of my being."

At that she smiled, and slowly removed her dress, dropping it to the floor. There she stood, as though she was an angel from heaven, or perhaps a goddess. Her bare and massive breasts slightly jiggled as she stepped towards me, locking lips with her again.

After we broke off again, I began to remove my clothes, and she helped me with my pants. Kneeling in front of me, she looked up into my eyes.

"I hope you are ready for everything this comes with."

I smiled and replied "I'll pay whatever price to be with you."

At that, she pulled down my pants, and began massaging my erection through my boxers. Then she pulled them down, releasing my enormous erection, pointing straight at her face.

"Holy fuck. This thing must be 10 inches."

Placing a hand on the shaft, she began rubbing it, making me moan in pleasure. She then opened her mouth wide as she could, and swallowed it in one go. She began deep-throating me, taking my cock to the back of her throat.

Nothing could have prepared me for her mouth, or her amazing skills at giving a blow-job. Her mouth felt like it was wet silk, especially when she wrapped her tongue around the shaft.

I began to thrust my pelvis forward, fucking her face and I could feel my balls tightening with every move I made.

Suddenly I shouted in ecstasy, thrust forward one last time, and exploded in her mouth. She grabbed my ass and held tight, refusing to let any of my cum leave her mouth, as she swallowed every rope of cum I shot into her mouth and down her throat.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, as I reveled in the feeling of emptying a load of cum into the mouth of the teacher I had lusted after.

When she pulled my cock out of her mouth, she stared up at me with her blue eyes and smiled. I then grabbed her and laid her on a row of desks on her back.

I opened her legs, and removed her white lace panties, revealing her smooth pussy.

Without hesitation, I pressed my mouth to it, kissing her pussy, and licking it, taking in her sweetness. I could hear her moaning in delight, and I could tell she had never had someone give her oral sex.

Her breathing soon became heavy and fast, and suddenly she came. I had been with girls before, but few had ever had a squirting orgasm. She sprayed me in the face, and I lapped it up, her juices tasting sweeter than honey.

I stood up to look at her, breathing deeply, shimmering with sweat. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear "I'm going to make you mine."

She smiled, and guided my cock to her moist pussy lips. In one thrust I penetrated her, and she inhaled sharply.

"Holy fuuuuuck. You're huge."

I thought her mouth was tight, but no words could describe her pussy. It was tighter than anything I can imagine. I felt as though my cock would snap off.

Once I got over the initial shock from her tightness, I began to pull out and thrust into her again, slowly at first, but picking up speed each time. Each thrust caused her breasts to jiggle, but once I was at full speed, they were bouncing up and down so much, I thought they would slap her in the face.

"Oh my GOD! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!"

The image I had of a refined mature woman, was replaced by that of a horny slut, begging to be fucked.

And I was more than willing to oblige.

"You like my big cock don't you?"

"OH GOD I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!"

Her tight pussy, her bouncing tits, and her dirty talk began pushing me over the edge, and I could feel my balls tighten as they prepared to release their load.

As if on cue, Ms. Rosa wrapped her legs around me, locking them together with her ankles.

"Ms. Rosa..." She cut me off before I finished.

"It's not Ms. Rosa. It's Catherine."

"Catherine... I'm going to cum."

"Good. Cum. Cum inside. Fill me with your seed. Mark me as your bitch."

That last sentence sent me over the edge, and with a groan I emptied my load deep in her pussy. Ropes of cum were shot into her womb, filling her to the brim with my seed.

All the while, Ms. Rosa... Catherine's eyes rolled back into her head, and she was silently screaming, all from the ecstasy of having a man shoot his load inside her.

I stayed inside of her for a few minutes, holding her close to me, until I whispered into her ear "I love you Catherine."

She brushed my dark hair from my face and said, "I love you too James."

She suddenly realised I had cum inside her, and she looked worried. I could tell what she was thinking, and before she said anything, I made my statement.

"If you do get pregnant, I'll be there to help you raise our child." I was fortunate to have a well paying job, but I was still worried at the prospect of fatherhood.

When I looked at her again, she was smiling broadly. "James, you're every girls dream guy." I don't think anything else she could have said would boost my ego more than that.

After the dance was over, she decided to head home, but offered to drive me to mine. When we pulled up into my house, she kissed me on the lips, but said in a serious tone "This is our little secret, OK? Not a word to anyone."

I quickly agreed, gave her a goodbye tit squeeze, and went inside, deciding to head to bed early. The whole night I just lay there, thinking about tonight, the amazing sex Catherine and I had just had, and the relationship we had started. The only thing I was certain of, was that things would be very different from now on.

And I was right. Every day after school since that night, Catherine and I make love, either slow and passionately in the school, or rut like wild beasts in every other room in her house, each time flooding her womb with cum.

And so, only three weeks after our relationship began, she held me back after class on a Friday. I knew what was coming, but I held my breath.

"You did very well on the test James. Highest mark in the class. But that's secondary. I have some news for you."

She didn't even have to say it. I guessed it.

"You're pregnant!?"

She responded with a nod and smile. I walked over to her, and held the woman carrying my child in my arms, kissing her with a love and passion that left all the others in the dust.

But I couldn't have guessed, that standing outside the door, there was a witness to our moment of passion. A student, with tears in her eyes.

Hydranoid
Hydranoid
28 Followers