Teacher Assault Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty teacher gets assaulted by the entire class.
1.3k words
3.89
488.3k
127
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poltergasm
poltergasm
441 Followers

It was the last week of school, and Sandra couldn't wait for it to be over. She was 24, and this was her first year teaching. It hadn't been wonderful. These second-year seniors she was teaching were rowdy, and sometimes openly disrespectful. She had spent many nights crying in frustration. But the summer was approaching, and she was going to abandon teaching for good. Only one week left.

Because the summer was approaching and it was hot outside, Sandra dressed more simply. The school had a strict dress code, even for teachers. But what did she care? Five more days left. What were they going to do? Fire her?

Her looks hadn't gone unnoticed among the students. She was young, short, perfectly rounded. She had ice-blue eyes and full lips that had a constant pout. Her breasts were enormous. Some of the male students bet how big they were. Some said D-cup, some said DD. But they were all wrong. Her red hair was bright, and constrated nicely against her milky skin.

She walked into First Period on Monday morning wearing tiny black shorts, a tight white t-shirt concealing a tiny white bra, and her hair was pulled up. She knew she was probably showing too much skin---especially the ample cleavage on display when she bent over slightly---but she didn't care.

There was a dozen kids in her First Period class. And it was easily her worst class. They were the "bad kids." Six boys and six girls, all of them Hispanic and black. They were loud and obnoxious and rude, but she usually just let them run wild, as long as they promised not to make too much noise. It was easier to give into them than fight them every day.

The girls leered at Sandra's outfit, and the guys stared blatantly. She'd gotten used to some suggestive looks from the boys and distrustful glares from the girls, but with today's outfit, the attention on her was tripled. She sat down behind her desk as the bell rang.

"Okay, everyone," she said. "Only one week left. So just study or talk or whatever. Just don't leave the classroom." And with that, she opened a fashion magazine and tuned them out.

Fifteen minutes later, Tyrone, the biggest boy in class, said, "Hey, Miss Sandra!"

She looked up from her magazine, slightly annoyed. "What is it, Tyrone?"

"Can you do that math problem for us? It's for our math quiz later today."

Sandra looked up to the chalkboard. One of the kids had written a fairly simple algebra equation.

"You want me to help you cheat on your math quiz?" Sandra asked, incredulous.

"Nah, miss. It ain't cheating. It's just helping us study. We gots to pass this quiz, else we might fail math class," Tyrone said. Sandra looked around the room. The kids seemed to be calm, which was unusual. Everyone was at a desk, paying attention.

Sandra sighed and stood up. She walked to the chalkboard, but couldn't find chalk on the tray.

"Oh, there's some chalk down there, miss."

Tyrone was pointing to the corner, where a piece of chalk laid on the carpet. Sandra walked over and bent down to pick it up. She was careful to bend at the knees, so as not to show off too much of her ass, which she knew was popular among black guys.

Still, she could feel their eyes on the backs of her legs, her ass, her curvy hips. She walked back to the board and began solving the equation. But her algebra was rusty so it was taking awhile.

Tyrone quietly stood up and walked up behind Sandra, who didn't hear him. He turned back to the class. The guys were gesturing at him excitedly. They were in on it. The girls looked confused by what Tyrone was doing, but they were paying close attention.

Smoothly, Tyrone reached around and placed one large hand on each of Sandra's enormous tits. He grabbed s solid hold of them and gave them a couple of quick squeezes.

Sandra was stunned. She tried to turn around, but Tyrone leaned into her, pushing her against the chalkboard. His hands continued their assault on her breasts. They were overflowing even Tyrone's enormous hands.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Sandra squealed. "STOP IT! STOP IT!"

Tyrone laughed a bit and gave his teacher's enormous tits a firm squeeze.

"STOP RIGHT NOW, DAMNIT!" Sandra cried out.

A few of the boys laughed. The girls watched stunned, but they weren't big fans of Sandra's, so they didn't say anything.

Sandra managed to look over her shoulder enough to see who was attacking her.

"Tyrone! Stop this right now! What are you doing?!?!"

Tyrone finally spoke up: "We been talking all year 'bout how big these titties are. So now I got to find out." Tyrone looked over his shoulder out to his buddies in the room, and he told them, "And trust me, these some big-ass titties."

The guys laughed. A couple of the girls did, too. Sandra began to cry and struggle more violently. Tyrone's enormous body----more fat than muscle----easily kept her pinned against the chalkboard, her tits squishing out from her sides.

"Tyrone, please! I'm your teacher, for chrissakes! You can't do this!"

"Shut up, bitch!" Tyrone shouted. It shut Sandra up instantly. The girls hushed. The guys watched on with more interest.

Tyrone leaned in close to Sandra's ear and gave it a quick, sloppy lick with his wet tongue. "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm finally getting to play with this fine white teacher ass." And with that, Tyrone thrust his hips into Sandra's ass, which was sticking out a bit by the way he had her positioned. He was only half-erect, but that still made a huge impression when Sandra felt it press between against her ass.

"I'm finally going to see what it's like to fuck some white pussy," Tyrone spat, and gave her ear another violent lick.

"Please, noooo," Sandra said, her words dissolving into a wailing cry. Tyrone gestured with his head to a friend, who ran to the classroom door and locked it.

"You try to scream, I'm going to hurt you. Understand, bitch?"

Sandra wailed again. Tyrone squeezed her tits harder.

"I said: Do you understand? Huh, bitch?"

"I understand, I understand, please please..." Sandra cried, softer now. She was terrified.

Tyrone grabbed Sandra by the shoulders and easily spun her around. Her legs almost collapsed beneath her, but she managed to stay standing. Tyrone was in her face. His breath was hot on her cheek. He had a maniacal twinkle in his eyes. She was terrified.

Still holding her arm with one large hand, Tyrone grabbed the top of Sandra's top. He turned out to the classroom, many of whom had moved up closer.

"So. Y'all think we should settle the bet once and for all?" he said and tugged at the top of Sandra's tight shirt.

A couple of the kids said "Yeah!" One of the girls, too. Everyone was smiling, enjoying seeing their sexy and bitchy teacher get some fear knocked into her.

And then, with one violent tug, Tyrone ripped Sandra's shirt down the front, letting it fall wide open. Her enormous breasts popped into view. So round. So perfectly shaped, topped by medium-sized nipples. They jiggled for a second at the tear, but then settled down, heaving only with Sandra's muffled cries.

The class cheered a bit---some clapping, some hooting and hollering. Tyrone turned and stared down at Sandra's heavenly mounds. They were so tan and smooth. He'd never seen anything so big on such a tiny woman.

"So what do we do with this bitch now?" he asked.

Little did Sandra know, but what would happen next was just the beginning of a week-long torture.

To be continued. Tips welcome.

poltergasm
poltergasm
441 Followers