Teacher Assault Ch. 02

Story Info
Class continues to ravish their ultra-busty teacher.
2k words
4.02
376.4k
56
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poltergasm
poltergasm
442 Followers

In Chapter One, Sandra was assaulted by one of her students as the rest of the class looked on.

There she was, standing in front of the class, her t-shirt ripped open and her enormous breasts exposed to the class. Tyrone stood next to her, holding a handful of her hair in his fist as though he was presenting her to the class. Sandra silently wept, her eyes clinched shut.

"So what do we do with this bitch now?" Tyrone asked, looking down at his teacher's beautiful tits heaving as she cried.

"Squeeze those bad boys!" one of the black boys from the back of the class shouted.

"Good idea," Tyrone said. He reached over with his free hand and held Sandra's left breast in his huge black palm. It barely fit. He shook the breast a bit, and the kids began cheering.

"How'd a little bitch like you get such big titties?" Tyrone asked, licking his lips. He didn't wait for her to answer, and he leaned down and stuck out his thick wet tongue. He barely grazed one of Sandra's round pink nipples with it, and it instantly perked up and got hard. She could hear the kids cheering, but Sandra kept her eyes clinched shut.

"Look at her! This bitches big nipples got hard in a second!" Tyrone shouted back to the class. And then he dove in completely, opening his mouth wide and swallowing a mouthful of titflesh. He wrapped his big thick wet lips around a significant portion of Sandra's right tit. He let go of her hair and wrapped both hands around it, trying to stuff more into his mouth.

Sandra finally opened her eyes and looked down. Tyrone was buried in her enormous cleavage---her round white globes suffocating his dark black face. He was making disgusting slurping sounds and moaning. He was going nuts all over her, like a hungry animal. He quickly switched his mouth to her other breast.

Kyle, one of the skinniest and scrawniest black kids in the class, hopped up from his desk and ran to Tyrone's side. He immediately attached his lips to her free breast. And suddenly, Sandra----who was such a proper little white daddy's girl---was having her magnificent tits slobbered all over by two young black guys.

She hated it. She cried some more and tried to push them away finally. But Kyle and Tyrone leaned in and pushed her up against the chalkboard, pinning her arms to her sides. They were moaning loudly now.

After a minute of tit-assault, Kyle pulled back and looked up at Sandra. Sandra frowned at him, tears falling from her eyes.

"Damn, missus! You got some big titties and they taste gooood!" he said, and went back to his masterful sucking of his teacher's boob.

Her nipples were rock hard now, and Tyrone was tugging lightly on them with his filthy teeth. Sandra told herself it was involuntary, but she immediately new it was a lie. The boys were being surprisingly sensual with her tits, and in some part of her mind, it was turning her on.

The rest of the class, about ten kids in all, had all formed a semi-circle around the scene. The boys grinned and rubbed their palms together. The girls just stared in surprise. Sandra tried not to look them in the eyes, but instead looked down at the two young black students expertly working her tits into a frenzy.

A moment later, Sandra noticed that she had lifted her arms and wrapped her dainty white hands around the backs of both boys' heads. She was cradling them as they suckled on her titflesh. This shocked her. Why would she absent-mindedly pull their hungry mouths further into her titflesh? This was a horrible thing happening to her, not something to spur along. But the part of Sandra that said "This is so fucking hot" was growing louder. She tried to quell it by focusing on the fact she was being assaulted by young boys.

Finally, Tyrone pulled away. He pulled Kyle away with him. Sandra silently felt an immediate loss, but she hoped they didn't see her disappointment on her face.

"Turn around, bitch," Tyrone said. His harsh tone shocked her back to reality, and she got scared again.

"I said TURN AROUND, YOU SLUT" he yelled and pulled his fist up, threatening to hit her. Sandra obeyed immediately, spinning around on her high heels.

"Bend over, stick that fat ass out."

Sandra did, placing her hands against the chalkboard.

"Up! Stick that ass out and UP, bitch!" he yelled at her. The boys giggled behind him.

Sandra dipped her hips, and her surprisingly plump ass raised up. Her tits, wet with the boys' saliva, pushed out amazingly from her chest.

"Good little bitch!" Tyrone said.

Suddenly, Sandra felt his palm land hard---SMACK!----against her ass. She yelped a bit, and the class burst into laughter. This egged Tyrone on, and he spanked her again, reeling back and slapping her hard enough to send her onto her tip toes, and she almost feel off balance in her heels.

"You like that bitch? You like when Tyrone smacks your fat ass?" Kyle asked, leaning in close to the side of Sandra's face. She shook her head. Tyrone smacked her again.

"You KNOW you like it, bitch!" Kyle said, leaning in even closer and licking her ear.

Tyrone shouted from behind Sandra: "Tell this whole class what a fat ass you have!!"

SMACK!

Sandra said, in a half whimper: "I have a fat ass."

Kyle licked her ear again and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. He spread his fat lips over hers and plunged his tongue into her mouth. He was obviously inexperienced with women, because he slobbered all over her mouth. He was moaning again. He pulled away and said, "Louder, bitch." Sandra looked into his grinning eyes and was terrified of the lust she saw. He was turning into some sort of animal. She had to obey. Or else.

"I have a fat ass!" she screamed, louder than she thought she would. The class applauded and made whooping noises.

"Again," Tyrone said, his large palm coming down hard again on her unexposed ass.

"I have a big juicy ass! Everybody loves watching my ass shake!" she screamed out. Kyle went in and gave her a quick, deep kiss.

"Listen to this bitch, Tyrone," he said. "She just be makin' her own shit up! Sayin' shit we didn't even tell her to say!"

"That's cuz she one horny white bitch! Ain't that right, Miss Sandra?" Tyrone said.

She nodded furiously. Please God, she thought, let this end soon. I'll do anything to let this end soon.

But, of course, it wasn't ending anytime soon.

Sandra was bent forward, almost parallel to the floor, her hands spread wide against the chalkboard for support and her ass sticking as high as she could manage. That's what Tyrone wanted, and right now, he was in charge of everything.

He stepped up behind her, ending his relentless spanking, and pressed his pelvis into her shorts-covered ass. Sandra stumbled a bit, but Tyrone's hands wrapped around her tiny waist and held her up. If he was hard yet, Sandra couldn't tell, but the pressure and heat from his crotch press hard into her round ass was startling.

"Tyrone, please. Please don't do anymore! If you stop now, I promise I won't say anything to anyone. This can be a classroom secret. Nobody needs to get in trou----"

SMACK! Tyrone interrupted her plea with a sharp smack to the side of her enormous tits.

"Bitch, we already in this for the long run. We gosta to start what we finished here."

The students gathered a couple of feet away made noises of agreement. Sandra turned her head to look at them and noticed that one of the black boys was busy making out with one of the Latina girls. He was wildly groping her tits while she sucked on his exposed tongue. The rest of the class didn't notice (or didn't care). Sandra turned away, disgusted with the whole scene.

Tyrone hooked his fingers into Sandra's black micro-shorts, but before she could protest, he ripped them down to her knees in one quick movement. The suddenness caused her plump ass (and how a woman so petite got such big tits and big ass was still a mystery to the rest of the students) to shake and jiggle a bit. Tyrone laughed and class cheered as her tiny black thong came into view. It was bisecting one of the most amazing asses the world had ever seen: perfectly plump, thick but not wide, jutting out from her narrow hips with force, and just loose enough to jiggle but quite firm.

"Daaaaamn!" said the runty little Kyle, who was standing beside Tyrone. They both took in the view of this amazing white booty. They thought only black girls had nice asses, but it was obvious that some white bitches can out-do any black girl's ass. Sandra was amazing.

She was still bending over, wearing nothing but the scraps of her shredded t-shirt, her tiny short bundled at her ankles, ridiculously high heels, and a slim black thong. She felt the fear welling up in her again.

Kyle took the liberty of smacking one of Sandra's plump cheeks first. It wasn't a hard slap (he was a weakling, after all) but it stung plenty. Sandra let a slight moan of pain escape her lips.

"That's right, teacher miss!"

Tyrone smacked the other cheek, but let his hand linger and give a quick squeeze. This, he liked. So instead of spanking her again, he grabbed two enormous handfuls of Sandra's tan ass. He let go and watch the flesh jiggle a moment before stopping. He did it again. And again. Each time he was a bit rougher. He was really marveling at the pure beauty of it. He was like a little kid with a new and confusing toy.

Kyle stepped forward to join in the fun, but Tyrone elbowed him aside: "Let me get some of this, motherfucker. Go kiss on her titties or somethin."

While Tyrone continued his exploration of Sandra's perfect round booty, Kyle came around to her front. He used a fistful of her hair to yank Sandra into a semi-standing position. He stepped between her and the chalkboard, and she once again pressed her hands against it for support. Now, she was just inches from Kyle's stupid grin and horrible breath. He was a smoker, even at 18. Sandra clinched her eyes shut.

"Look at me," Kyle said quite loudly. Tyrone just kept pinching and spanking.

Sandra opened her eyes. The pip-squeak disgusted her. Short and thin, with bad teeth and breath.

"Now kiss me, bitch. And make it some good shit!" Kyle said, doing his best impression of a confident kid. But he wasn't waiting for her to make the first move, of course, and so he grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her mouth onto his. She didn't move her mouth, but he pried it open with his long, slippery tongue. He explored every inch of her mouth, moaning and wildly grinding his lips against her. He reached down a bit and started violently massaging her tits.

It was like she was being fucked by two overgrown monkeys.

And then suddenly, a tingle shot down Sandra's spine. The combination of rough ass-play behind her and the filthy, but passionate, kiss ... along with the expert manipulation of her enormous tits by Kyle's soft hands ... it was apparently making her body respond.

Sandra shut her eyes tighter, and she tried to ignore the feeling. But it was still there. Growing with each thrust of Kyle's tongue down her throat, and with each light spanking Tyrone gave her from behind. She was terrified of everything happening to her, but her body didn't give a shit about terror or pain.

All it wanted, in that moment, was for these two young black ... well, studs ... to stop doing what they were doing. They weren't going to stop, not anytime soon. Nope, they had a lot of plans for her.

*

Want this story to include certain things, genres, characters? Please, shoot me and email and let me know...

poltergasm
poltergasm
442 Followers