Teacher Devour

Story Info
Forced to submit by professor.
896 words
3.54
166k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat with her knees propped up on the desk, she slowly realized that nothing was as it seemed. His eyes were a light with mischief and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly with every nervous movement she made. He was planning something, but before she could even begin to run for the door, he was upon her, bracing her hard against a desk and forcing her to bend over it. She struggle her hardest, trying to wrench his grip even a little so she might be able to get away. All she succeeded in doing was bruising her ribs to the point of tears.

While she had been twisting in his grip, he'd managed to get the zip ties out of his pocket and wrap one firmly around her wrists so her arms were trapped behind her back. His greedy eyes washed over her then. From her slight frame, to her alabaster skin, so flawless it rivaled marble. Her wash of black hair landed just above her round taught ass. She was gorgeous, and as he flipped her onto her side he saw that her breasts were larger then her first guessed. He ripped her shirt clean off and started fondling them with joy. They filled his hands nicely.

As he undressed her, not caring if her clothes even made it through the event, she just screamed and cried. Eventually he put the ball gag from his bag into her mouth, muffling her cries. She eventually quieted as he lay her out of his cleared off desk. She was even more beautiful without her school uniform and his dick and risen for the occasion. He normally didn't drag out his sessions this long, but he had wanted her for so long the he wanted to revel in it. She had practically flaunted her beauty in his face from day one and she was going to pay dearly for being so damn lovely.

He slowly undressed himself watching as her expression became astonished and then very afraid at the sheer size of his genitals. Most of him was thickness, but his length wasn't lacking in the least. He could already tell that she had never seen a real man before.

He got closer to the desk and as he did so she clenched her legs tightly together in a desperate attempt to keep him for going inside her. As he forced her legs to part he realized how much he wanted to do to her before he finally filled her up with himself. He immediately began tying her legs so that he could get at her without being kicked by her flailing legs. Without hesitation he moved to put her hands up above her, so she might not break any her arms or wrists. She was completely powerless before him. There was nothing she could do at this point and she knew it.

He put his face down to her pink vagina and ran his tongue across her clit. She jumped and started struggling again; he merrily ignored her and continued to flick his tongue over her most tender areas. After a few minutes she stopped lashing around and a soft moan came to her lips. She was very wet now, so wet that her liquids were trailing down onto the desk and her moans were reaching a climactic scream. Just as she began to let loose he stopped and pulled her forward so he ass was right at the edge of the desk and slammed himself into her. He felt hot cum run down his legs and looked to find that blood was mixed into it. It pleased him to know that she had been a virgin and that he had deflowered her.

He leaned down to suck tenderly at her nipples as slowly started to pump in and out of her. Her moans quickened and he heard the pain mixed in with the pleasure of her gasps. He began to move faster and her breasts bounced to his steady pace. He felt close to ejaculation and began plunging faster and deeper. She was screaming through her gag now, either from pleasure or from the realization that he was going to cum inside her. She began to writhe and it only made him go faster. Suddenly, he released his long awaited load into her trembling body and he knew she had felt it rush into her. She began to cry again as he untied her and threw her to the floor where he tied her again and thrust himself into her again, this time from behind and began to pump away.

He could go many times without stopping and he enjoyed her thoroughly for hours until he finally became tired and left her with a small memory charm to make her forget his face. He didn't want to lose the chance to do this again or go to jail for it. He left her there on the floor naked and bruised with his cum streaming out of her newly broken pussy. What a night he'd just had. She would always be ready and waiting for him from then on, pulsing with ecstasy at just the thought of him inside her and she wouldn't even know why. The next time she saw him, she would be ready to fuck him at his slightest hint.