Teacher Fantasy

Story Info
You're sitting there, grading papers...
891 words
3.42
32.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WBK2008
WBK2008
2 Followers

You're sitting there, grading papers and you hear the sound of my heels echoing in the hall. Before you can get up I arrive in your doorway. You look up and see me. I walk over and sit on the edge of your desk.

You stand up and walk over to the door. You shut and lock it. You come back to the desk where I'm perched and you sit back in your chair. You lean forward and slowly run your hands up my thighs. You leave my skirt down though and you close your eyes. You are imagining what I look like under the skirt. You run your hands back down my thighs. You open your eyes. You look up at me to find my eyes are half closed and I'm starting to pant.

You start to grin. In your eyes I see the dark clouds of complete horniness closing in. I know what you want. I stand up. I walk away from the desk and start a silly conversation. You come up behind me and start running your hands up and down my sides. Lightly tickling me. You move your hands around and start rubbing my breasts. You find my nipples and you start to pinch them. My head falls back and I start to moan. You lean your head down and start kissing my forehead, my temples, my cheeks and then you turn me around so you can kiss me fully on the mouth.

We break apart and I lead you back to your chair. You sit down and reach for me. I swat your hands away. I kneel down and start undoing your pants. Your rock hard cock is sticking out the top of your underwear. I see a little drip of precum. I lean down and lick that little bead of sweetness off. Your head falls back and you groan. I continue little flicks of my tongue on the velvety head of your member. You lift your head up, reach down and tilt my chin up so I am looking in your eyes.

You have the most wicked grin on your face and that look in your eyes. I hold eye contact while I pull the entire length of you out of your underwear. I lightly run my tongue up the length of you and circle the head where I find some more precum. I lick it off and suck your entire length into my eager mouth. I try to close my eyes but you keep your hand on my chin to keep my attention.

You growl and tell me to get up. I oblige. Your cock is so hard and now it is so wet from my mouth. You push me down so I am sitting on the edge of your desk again. You slide your hands up my thighs, this time dragging the skirt up with it. You find me in a purple thong already so wet with need. You lightly rub your thumb down the wet spot on my panties. My head falls back and I let out a sigh and a moan. You slip a finger under the elastic on the side and you feel my wet velvety skin and you get a whiff of my sex.

You make this low growl deep in your throat and pull my head up so I am looking in your eyes. The grin on your face is pure rawness and I know you mean business. You pull my panties to the side and you run your tongue up the length of my soaking wet pussy. That sends shivers up my spine and I try so hard to not break eye contact.

You flick your tongue across my clit and I moan so loud. You slip a finger inside me and curl it up so you can feel my g-spot. I'm panting and begging you for more. You get a glint in your eye and you stop. You command me to stand up. I do. You pull my panties off and run the wetness against your nose and mouth. You toss them aside and command me to bend over your desk. I say "Yes, sir" and I bend over. You aren't playing now, you push your cock inside of me and I almost instantly cum. You snap, "Not yet, slut!" and I whimper. You start pounding into me. I'm moaning so loud now and you tell me to shut up. I clamp my mouth closed and then you pull my hair so my head snaps back and then you command me to cum with you. I gratefully do as you command. I can feel you cumming. I can feel your hot juice shooting into me. I'm wracked with an endless wave of pleasure. You slip out and command me to kneel down. I do and that is when you open my mouth and force yourself inside me. I lick off our juices. You push my head off and sit me down on the desk with my legs spread wide. You lick up the juices that are running out of me. You slip your cock back in your pants, stand me up and you straighten my skirt. You pick up my panties and stick them in your pocket as we head out the door to dinner.

WBK2008
WBK2008
2 Followers