Teacher Gets A Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Professor continues to indoctrinate slut in how to serve.
3.1k words
4.43
71.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tina got back to her dorm room, she couldn't believe what she had just experienced. She lay in exhaustion in her bed with bits of Professor Lowery's cum still stuck to her. She'd been daydreaming about her professor since the first day of class, but never thought anything would actually come from it. Now, not only had she fucked him in his office, but it sounded like he was ready for more! Until then, she wanted to continue lying in bed, still tasting his cock in her mouth and smelling his sweat and his cum all over her body. Her pussy ached from his forceful thrusts, but she couldn't wait to get more.

Tina finally got up from her bed and got into the shower to rinse off. She stepped into the warm water, only letting her back get wet at first. She was reluctant to turn around and rinse the cum off of her tits and face. Eventually she relented and put her face under the soothing water. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, holding herself tight while thinking about Professor Lowery holding her.

Tina looked down, saw the water running off of her tits than dripping down her nipples. She reached her fingers down to her pussy, spread the swollen lips apart and let the water trickle in. She shivered as her cunt filled with water. She rubbed her thumb against her clit, starting to really get herself off. But then she drew her hand back and decided to wait. If she was going to see her professor again tomorrow, she should wait for him. The wait would build her orgasm up; she would be ready to explode as soon as he touched her.

After washing herself clean and drying off, Tina changed into a white tank top and short blue boxers. With her hair still damp and clinging to her back, she got into bed to go to sleep. She lay in bed thinking about what she would wear to his house tomorrow. She could wear a short little plaid skirt and go for the school girl look. Or maybe she would wear something more conservative and make him work to see her skin. No matter how she looked on top, she knew underneath she would look like her natural whore self.

Professor Lowery woke up the next day with his cock hard. All night he'd been dreaming about his new little fuck toy. He couldn't believe his fortune in having this girl show up at his office and so brazenly show her desire to fuck him. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with her, but he knew he needed more of her. The way her warm mouth felt while sucking his cock was unbelievable. He couldn't believe how tight her pussy was when he entered her there. He was going to take good care of her pussy tonight.

That evening, Tina stood in her closet, looking through her clothes. She frequently went out to the clubs with her friends and had plenty of slutty clothes. However, tonight she decided to go for something a little more sophisticated. She slipped on a black dress that had a v-neck showing just a hint of cleavage. In the back, a thin string tied around the neck then the back dropped down to half way down your back. Underneath, she put on a lacy black push-up bra. She thought about want panties to put on, but decided she'd rather not wear any. It would make a pleasant surprise for her professor. Instead, she pulled on smoky black thigh high panty hose and garters. The semi-sheer hose made her strong legs look even more slender and sleek.

To complete the outfit, she threw on a pair of 5 inch black heels that buckled around the ankle. At first glance they looked innocent enough, but the height and the very narrow heel made them look sexier. For makeup, she went with dark smoky eyes. She usually wore pink lip gloss, almost like what middle school girls commonly wear. Tonight she decided to go with deep red lip stick, the same color as her toe nail polish.

Tina didn't have a car on campus, but her professor's house wasn't far away and she walked the short distance. As she walked, a cool breeze went through the night. The air ran up her thighs and reached her naked pussy. A cool tingling ran through her that quickly turned warm as it touched her sex.

When she got to the door of his modest house, she felt her heart rate quicken in her chest. Professor Lowery had enjoyed her so much in his office, but maybe he would change his mind tonight. Maybe he really did just want a one time fuck.

Gathering up her courage, Tina knocked on the door.

"Good evening my little girl," Professor Lowery said when he answered the door. He had also dressed up for the evening, wearing black slacks, a white shirt and blue tie. He stepped aside and gestured for Tina to enter.

Tina walked in and looked around. The house was clearly a bachelor pad with sparse decorations and comfortable rather than attractive furniture. Tina liked it and could see how Professor Lowery would enjoy living here.

Professor Lowery led Tina to the dining room, and she saw that he had set out dinner. She was impressed that he had cooked for her; she hadn't been sure how she would be treated tonight. A freshly baked lasagna was sitting on the table, along with garlic bread and salad.

"Please my little slut, sit down." Tina blushed at his name for her. It was one thing when "slut" was shouted out in a sexual rage, but it somehow sounded much more vulgar when said in this setting.

Sitting at the table, Tina and Professor Lowery engaged in small talk while eating. They discovered they both loved running and both had moved from across the country to be at their university. The conversation seemed normal enough, except that Professor Lowery kept addressing her as "whore" or "slut," almost as if to remind Tina of her position.

About 20 minutes into their meal, Tina felt Professor Lowery's hand reaching up her thigh. She was in the middle of telling him a story from her days of running cross-country in high school. She flinched for a second at first as she hadn't been expecting his touch, but she kept talking, letting him rest his hand just up the skirt of her dress.

As Tina kept talking, Professor Lowery's hand kept crawling up her thigh. He massaged his fingers against her pantyhose, almost tickling her thighs. Goosebumps formed on Tina's arms as she relished in his sensual touch. Then he slipped a finger under her garter, pulled it up, then released, letting the fabric snap back against her thigh. The feeling wasn't enough to actually hurt, but Tina blushed at sensation.

Finally, he reached up and brushed against the lips of her pussy. He was pleased that she wasn't wearing underwear. He didn't want anything getting between him and his pussy.

Professor Lowery's fingers traced the outside of Tina's pussy lips. He loved the way her soft, smooth skin felt against his fingertips. Tina put her fork down on her plate, certainly unable to think about continuing her meal while he was teasing her. His fingers were barely touching her, but the tantalizing touches chilled her and made her eager for so much more.

Professor Lowery slipped a finger inside of Tina, and she froze. She pushed her hips forward in her seat, trying to take in more of his finger. Professor Lowery smiled at her reaction, now knowing she wanted him.

Professor Lowery retracted his finger and stood up, "come with me my slut, we're going to see what kind of grade negotiations we can work out."

He grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her out to the living room. He pushed her onto the couch, being forceful enough to send a message, but not actually hard enough to hurt her. She landed slouched back on the couch, her legs slightly spread apart.

"Mmm you nasty little whore, I knew you would come back for more. You're never going to get enough of my big cock. You're just going to keep coming back for more and more, slut." Professor Lowery leaned over Tina's prone body. He put his hands on the back of the couch, just above her shoulders.

Tina wasn't sure how to react. She knew she wanted more of him, but he kept pushing her around, simply using her. Then Professor Lowery bent down, pressed his lips against hers. His tongue pushed out and her lips parted, letting his tongue in. Tina melted under him. She reached her hands up, starting rubbing her little fingers against his chest. Her nails dug into his shirt, trying to pull him closer to her.

Abruptly, Professor Lowery stopped. He pushed himself off of Tina and stood before her. "Take your dress off," he ordered. Tina quickly obliged. She lifted the black material of her dress up over her head and stood before her teacher. Her hard nipples were threatening to pop out of her bra and her pussy was glistening with her juice. Professor Lowery nodded approvingly. He loved that she went without panties and would make sure that became a habit.

"Very nice, slut. Now go get me a scotch, and when you bring it to me, I want you on your hands and knees. You need to learn the proper way to serve me if you're going to be my nasty slut."

Tina immediately obeyed. She went to the bar in the corner of the room a poured a tumbler of scotch. She paused for a moment, unsure of how to carry the drink back to him while crawling as he had demanded. She settled for crawling on her knees and one hand while the other hand delicately carried the drink. Professor Lowery sat back on the couch and enjoyed the site before him. Tina's tits bounced gently as she crawled and he couldn't help but think about how much they would bounce as he fucked her, how the thrusts of his cock in and out of her pussy would make her tits jump around uncontrollably.

Tina made her way over to her teacher and started to stand up to hand him his drink. SMACK! He slapped her on the ass, causing her to jump and splash the scotch on to the wood floor. "Stay on the floor. Unless I say otherwise, you should remain on your knees. Now give me my drink and use your tongue to clean up the floor." Tina handed over the glass and bent down to lick up the mess she had made. When she did this, she only bent her arms so her ass was thrust up into the air. Professor Lowery sipped his drink and marveled in the site of the beautiful little girl licking up his floor.

When Tina was done with the floor, she sat back on her heels and looked up at her professor, waiting for his next instructions. She'd never been ordered around like this, but she was finding it to be oddly appealing. Every time he gave her an order, more juice dripped from her pussy. She couldn't wait for what he would say next. She was so eager for him to take her and make her his.

Professor Lowery was also eager, but first he wanted to establish some rules. "Tina, you seem to be a very eager little slut. But let me see just how eager you are. Any time you kneel before me, I want your legs to be spread apart. Let me see into the depths of your pussy so I can always judge how wet you are." Tina spread her knees apart, forcing the lips of her pussy slightly apart. The cold air of the room tingled against her pussy. She shivered and felt her pussy moisten. She didn't understand how she could be so turned on. She was ashamed that this man could see her desire by staring at her wet lips and swollen nipples. But the shame only served to make her more excited. She looked up at him, trying to beg him with her eyes to take her and simply fuck her until she couldn't take any more. She wanted to be completely in his control, there to serve his every wish.

Professor Lowery's cock was stirring in his pants. This young girl in front of him looked so appetizing. The dark tones of her hose and garters perfectly set off the light pink of her cunt. He wondered if she knew just how crazy this was making him. He desperately wanted to fuck her, but knew that teasing her now would make them both enjoy it so much more later.

Professor Lowery took one of Tina's tits is his free hand and started to gently massage her, rubbing his fingers on her lacy bra. He tweaked her nipple with his nail and smiled when she gasped at the touch. "Tina, I want to make you mine. I want you to be my nasty whore and serve me whenever I ask. I want to be able to fuck you senseless over and over again until your pussy is so sore you can no longer walk."

"Ooooh yes sir, I want to serve you. I want to take that big cock of yours and milk it with my mouth then climb on your lap and feel your cock stretching my tight little pussy and fucking like crazy. Please sir, whatever you want, I'll do it for you."

A smile came over Professor Lowery. He was so pleased that this girl was showing such willingness to submit. He would make sure she would regret saying she would do whatever he wanted. H couldn't believe the ideas already creeping into his head.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get my cock out of my pants and start taking care of it." Professor Lowery grabbed Tina's hair and pulled her head down to his crotch. She fumbled with his zipper, but pulled it down and let his big cock spring free from the confines of his pants.

With all the eagerness of the wanton slut she was, Tina licked up and down his cock, covering his shaft with her saliva. She licked up and down the shaft, but didn't cover his head. She waited until he was squirming in his seat. His swollen head was desperately pushing towards her lips, but she kept going with her tongue. At last, she looked up at her teacher and saw his eyes filled with lost. While still staring up at him, she slipped his cock into her mouth. Down she went, filling her mouth was his cock.

Tina's mouth went up and down his cock. As she went up, she traced the tip of her tongue against the throbbing vein on the bottom of his cock. Her hands cupped his balls, juggling them back and forth while she sucked his cock, eager to get all of his delicious juice.

Professor Lowery loved her warm mouth surrounding his cock. He kept wanting to go in further, make her gag on his cock, but he realized he had to wait. He wanted to enjoy sucking him. He could see her pussy was still getting wetter just by sucking him and he loved that.

Tina kept sucking harder. Each time her head went down, she kept it there longer. She sucked her cheeks in trying to get him so hard. But then Professor Lowery pushed her shoulders, shoving her off of him.

He stood up over her, then reached down to flip her over, propping her up onto her hands and knees. He took a moment to stare at her and appreciate her sexy body. There she was, on her hands and knees before him and he knew her pussy was dripping wet for him, waiting for him to fuck her senseless.

Grabbing onto her hips, Professor Lowery used one quick motion to thrust his cock into her. Pounding into her, he thrust back and forth, his cock tearing into her tight cunt. His balls were slapping against her and she couldn't stop moaning beneath him. "You like that you whore? You like my cock fucking that nasty pussy of your's?"

"Yes! Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Fuck that feels so good!" Tina cried out. Her pussy felt like it was going to explode. The sensation of his cock going in and out of her was killed her and she loved it.

Professor Lowery started spanking her ass, making it turn red. Each time he slap, she yelled at the stinging of his hand on her ass. It all hurt so much, but still felt so good. She was going out of control with excitement. Then, she lost it, giving into her sensational orgasm. He body shook and the walls of her pussy squeezed tight to his cock. The only thing that kept her from collapsing was his strong hands grabbing onto her hips and pulling her upright.

Professor Lowery kept fucking Tina while she orgasmed. He thought her pussy felt good before, but now it was simply amazing. He had never felt such a tight vice around his cock. He kept thrusting his hips in and out, shoving deep into her pussy. The grip of her pussy loosened and he pulled out.

"Get on your back," he growled. Tina quickly flipped over and he knelt around her shoulders so his cock was sticking straight out towards her mouth. "You did such a good job cleaning the floor earlier, now you need to clean the mess your pussy left on my cock."

Without waiting for her to respond, he shoved his cock into her mouth. While before she had been in control while he sucking his cock and she was able to set the pace, now he took over. Mercilessly, he fucked her mouth. He shoved his cock in and out, as her hands flailed, trying to grab onto him and slow him down. He was relentless. He kept his cock pounding in and out of her mouth at a ferocious pace.

Tina reached up and grabbed his balls. Squeezing them and tugging slightly, he couldn't take any more. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth, forcing himself down her throat, and erupted inside of her. She sucked and sucked, swallowing his all of his cum, making sure none escaped.

He stopped cumming, but kept his cock in her mouth for a moment. She felt too good around of him for him to ever want to let go. "Mmmm you're going to make a great slut. You're going to be pushed like nothing you've had before." She smiled, eager for what was to come, but unsure if what he was saying was a promise or a threat.