Teacher in the Woods

Story Info
School teacher wife strips in the woods.
825 words
4.14
136.3k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showife
showife
1,440 Followers

Several years ago, we were visiting 'family' for a week long vacation. They used to live in the country, but urban sprawl was catching up to them and their property was starting to be surrounded by housing developments. To get away a bit of quiet alone time almost everyday Sam and I would go for a walk in the woods near their house.

Just behind the pine trees we walked in, across the gravel road, was a new housing construction project.

Since two of my favorite pastimes are getting Sam naked when we're outside, and showing her naked body to other people this combination, and location, was too much to resist.

Every time we'd walk into this wooded area I'd get her at least partially undressed, and one of the times photographed her taking off all but her panties. Several times we'd keep walking and I would hang her clothes on a tree branch and then after moving along some more take off another piece of clothing and hang in on a branch. Most of the time she would be almost nude by the time we reached the end of the pine trees just out of sight of the construction workers.

However, she wasn't too happy about this as it was just a short distance (100 ft) from the workers, and we were still in a location where people could know who she was, especially by whose property we were on.

By the last day we were there she'd gotten quite used to the routine and knew that I'd want to get her naked once again. Each day I'd moved a little closer to the construction site, so I was convinced a few of them had actually seen a glimpse of her either taking off her last piece of clothing, or her naked in the woods.

This day I changed things around and didn't start to undress her until only almost the end of the walk so just the road and one row of trees was between us and the construction site.. I slowly undressed her and finally she was completely nude, only about 100ft from the workers, and separated by just one row of trees.

After a little bit of hugging and kissing I noticed a couple of the workers had stopped and were looking our way. They had a partial view of us through the trees, and I'm sure the could see that she was naked. When I realized that we were being watched I caressed Sam for about 10 minutes longer; then I reached out and picked up her clothes and walked out of the woods on the side facing the work site.

By then at least 4-5 guys had stopped working and were looking. While she watched from the trees I put her clothes on the ground, out in an open spot, about 10 ft out from the trees. I then retreated back to where she was and encouraged her to go out there and get dressed while they watched. She give me a real long look, and didn't say anything, but soon walked out in the open to her clothes.

She seemed very calm as she picked up her clothes and began to get dressed. Although she seemed to not want to go through with the exposure she took her time picking up her clothes piece by piece, making sure that they were not inside out, and slowly covering herself back up.

Even though I was only looking at her backside I could tell she was quite nervous about it all, but she's pretty passive and will go through with just about anything when it's time for her to perform. She's willing to do a lot more when she's "forced" into it, but also realizes that if she says "no" then it's no. By the time she was done, which was only a minute, and way too short for me, all the workers had stopped and were looking our way.

When she was done she turned and walked into the trees, right past me, and kept on walking back towards the house. I could see that her face was flushed and she was either really embarrassed or very excited. I walked out into the opening and waved to the guys and then took off after her. When I caught up to her she acted upset and didn't want to talk about it. I guess she decided that if she didn't think about it then maybe it didn't happen. But the way things turned out later that night I could tell she had enjoyed the exposure.

I was a good thing that we left the next day, as I found out later on that it had created quite an uproar in the neighborhood, and even was mentioned in the local paper. Although our relatives may have suspected us, nobody knew who the naked woman was that day in the woods.

showife
showife
1,440 Followers