Teacher Needs a Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

"Sit up," I told her and she let him slip from her lips and swung around in a very uncoordinated sort of way that said she hadn't quite left cloud nine just yet.

"Are you listening to me?" She nodded her assent.

"Tomorrow in class you will show me that cum nicely dried on your tits. Do you understand? Don't wash it off! Same as today - open blouse and no bra. Got it?"

"Hm hmm ... yess Mark," she said dreamily. She was not on the planet.

More forcefully I demanded, "Have you got it?!"

"Yes!" she said, stirring from her reverie.

"Good now stand up and turn around."

She tried but her legs just wouldn't hold her so I gathered her up and folded her over the table edge. Nudging her legs apart, there was the still-open expanse of her wet slit all red and puffed up from its exploits. My cock was still hard and one place it hadn't been yet was inside Ms Stein's pussy so I stepped in and slid it to the hilt into her hot open hole. The smooth, slippery texture and the fiery heat of her wetness made peaking a second time easy for me. Her cunt was like velvet stroking my length. I could only imagine what it would feel like when it was tight but I knew I would have to wait for her to recover from the extreme exertions I'd put her through.

Pumping into her, with my thighs slapping against her buttocks, she soon started to respond again and pushed back into me as I slammed into her with hard pelvic thrusts, my balls slapping against her hot gaping cunt, which made the table scrape loudly across the floor. We were soon in a frenzied motion as I hammered her worn canal until I felt the rising of another deposit of my cum. Geez it's good to be young! I blew that scorching hot load inside her and felt the attempt at clamping her womanly folds down on my meat as she wailed in pure lust but the muscles failed as they were still stretched a long way beyond their ability to do their job. I pumped in and out until the few drops of the second coming were completely deposited inside her. I allowed my cock to slip out and wiped it clean across the cheeks of her backside.

I sidled back and pulled my pants back into position and did them up. Ms Stein remained slumped over the table breathing heavily and recovering from the tingling nerve endings that were still sending her brain orgiastic messages from her womb. One last photo of her over the table in that position and I said, "See you in class tomorrow Miss." And I left.

As I walked down the path, dear old Emily was still out sweeping and I wondered had she heard Janette's loud cries? Did she know what we'd been up to? I smiled to her, "Gee she's a great teacher. Not all of them are so dedicated that they give special lessons like the one I just got."

I smiled again and I was in my car and gone.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers
12