Teacher Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quale
quale
373 Followers

Gasping for breath Ms. Carter exclaimed, "WAIT!" and desperately pleaded, "I'm not on birth control. Use a condom please." Sensing Vlad's reluctance the young instructor begged, "Please, I'll make it good for you."

"Alright, but if it's not amazing I'm taking it off," Vlad capitulated before fetching a condom from his bag.

God, this can't be happening Ms. Carter thought holding her legs spread as Vlad rolled on the condom.

Vlad's hands gripping her hips warned the dark haired twenty something she was about to be impaled but it didn't prepare her for how thick Vlad was. Feeling the thicks shaft push it's way into her Ms. Carter's eyes widened in pain and she exclaimed exclaimed, "Ohh Christ, it's too thick" but Vlad ignored her cries and continued to inexorably skewer Ms. Carter with his massive cock. "Slow down," the slender big breasted twenty something begged, tears welling in her eyes but Vlad was too eager to stuff the last few inches of his cock into his teacher to pay Ms. Carter's pleas any attention and Peter only encouraged him as he snapped pictures of his teacher's ecstatic pained expression.

Filled to bursting with Vlad's member Ms. Carter squirmed uncomfortably but Vlad's grip on her hips kept her impaled on his cock.

"Damn, Ms. Carter's got a tight little pussy," Vlad exclaimed causing Ms. Carter to blush in shame. "And she's nice and wet too."

"Yah, I always thought she was a bit slutty," Peter remarked causing Ms. Carter to further redden and glare angrily but skewered on Vlad's thick cock without a stitch of clothing as she was didn't really leave her anything to say.

"Now let's see if she's as good a fuck as she promised," Vlad added slapping his teacher on the ass. Knowing she had no other choice if she didn't want him to take off the condom the young teacher started to roll her hips up and down, fucking herself on Vlad's shaft. The thought of what she must look like to Peter and Eric as she fucked this massive dick turned Ms. Carter on despite herself causing a moan to slip from her lips. God she really was a slut, Ms. Carter thought hating herself for enjoying this degrading treatment.

"Ready to be fucked teach," Vlad taunted adding his own thrusts to the motion of her hips. Despite herself Ms. Carter moaned again turned on knowing that she had to let him fuck her like this. Soon Vlad was pounding her hard, pulling her back against his hips with every stroke. Then suddenly she felt Vlad grab her wrists and pull her hands off the table. For a second Ms. Carter thought she was going to hit the table face first but Vlad's grip on her wrists kept her from falling forward. Helplessly the young teacher hung over the table taking Vlad's vigorous thrusts, distantly aware of the constant click of Peter's camera lens capturing her open mouthed gasps as her breasts bounced back and forth with every stroke.

"God that's hot," Eric: breathed quietly, too busy watching his math teacher get banged to be shy.

"Definitely," Peter breathed continuing to snap photos.

"Damn, she'll do anything to get her clothes back," Eric: whispered in amazement watching his friend degradingly slap the teacher's ass while fucking her.

Ms. Carter groaned in response to Eric:'s remark knowing it was true.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that piece of ass," Peter added obviously itching for his turn."

"Me neither," Eric: agreed absently, "I've fantasized about her tits all year."

"If you promise to give her a facial I'll let you take your turn first," Peter offered his eyes gleaming at the prospect of his teacher's pretty face splattered in cum.

"You mean like jizz on her face," Eric: asked flustered at having to ask.

"That's right," Peter affirmed, "it'll be hot won't it?"

"Ohh, I dunno if I could do that," Eric: dithered.

"Of course you can. It's easy. When your about to cum just warn her and she'll quickly knell down in front of you." When Eric: still hesitated Peter added, "It's just like masturbating except instead of using a towel or old shirt you use her face."

"Well ok then," Eric: hesitantly agreed not willing to reveal feeling a bit uncomfortable about doing it to his friends.

Hearing that her face was going to be used as a cum rag sent a thrill of excitement through the slender teacher causing her to gasp with each further thrust.

"God, what a whore," Vlad exclaimed, "she's getting off on this."

"No...I'm...not," the sexy young teacher insisted between gasps but it was obvious to all three boys she was hard pressed to hold back her orgasm.

"No, No, Ohh fuck, No," Ms. Carter screamed trying to resist the orgasm she knew was cumming while Vlad continued to ram her

"Yah, show me what a whore you are," Vlad exclaimed but Ms. Carter's momentary expression of outrage was erased by a sudden intense orgasm. Horrified and ashamed the young teacher tried to pull away from Vlad but she couldn't escape his iron grip nor stop her pussy from clamping down on his cock and milking it as the waves of pleasure and shame rolled through her as her student filled her with jets of hot sticky cum.

"Ohh Yes," Vlad groaned leaning his head back, "just squeeze out those last few drops baby," he told Ms. Carter who couldn't stop her quivering body from doing as he liked.

"Ahh, good" Vlad sighed pinching his dick as he withdrew it to make sure his last dribble of cum stayed where it belonged. "Now get down on your knees and clean up like a good slut."

Barely able to think after her orgasm Ms. Carter mindlessly fell to her knees not realizing what Vlad meant until he had pulled off his condom and was wiping off the cum clinging to his cock onto her checks and telling her to use her mouth. Hating herself for doing it the busty math teacher opened her mouth and carefully cleaned the slimy mixture from her student's cock, ignoring the sound of Peter snapping more pics.

Forcing herself to swallow the salty mixture in her mouth Ms. Carter sat back on her thighs leaving her large perfect tits prominently on display.

"Go ahead and take your turn," Peter said pushing his drooling friend toward their teacher.

Hesitantly Eric: walked toward the kneeling dark haired woman, obviously a bit nervous but quite eager. Stopping right in front of his teacher, the large bulge in his slacks level with her eyes the inexperienced high-schooler stared disbelievingly down at her breasts.

"Can I touch them?" Eric: breathed reverently.

"The bet lets you have your way with me," Ms. Carter said a bit stiffly but Eric: didn't seem to notice. Overawed the tall skinny youth reached out slowly, lightly cupping his teacher's breasts in his long slender fingers.

"Ohh wow, their so soft," Eric: exclaimed squeezing experimentally, softly at first and then with increasing vigor. Surprised at herself Ms. Carter felt a soft sigh escape her lips in response to her students earnest groping.

"Does that feel good Ms. Carter," Eric: asked earnestly, "Are you turned on?"

Ashamed to admit that it did Ms. Carter dodged the question saying only, "Women's breasts are very sensitive," and immediately distracting Eric: by asking, "Now what would you like me to do for you?"

Bashfully Eric: quietly mumbled, "Well I've always imagined you putting them around my dick. Can I try that?"

"You get whatever you want," Ms. Carter said flatly not waiting for a reply before reaching up to unzip her students slacks.

"Yes," Eric: sighed as the dark haired teacher kneeling in front of him finished undoing his slacks and slipped her fingers underneath the elastic of his boxers.

"Wow," Ms. Carter gasped after slipping Eric:'s boxers down and revealing what was inside. Blushing slightly at his teacher's reaction to the seven floppy inches of cock hanging half-erect in front of her the inexperienced high-schooler defended himself, "It just takes a bit of touching to get hard." Knowing what was expected of her Ms. Carter wrapped one hand around the base of her student's cock holding it steady so she could find the other end with her open mouth.

"Ohh God," Eric: groaned as his teacher skillfully used her mouth and tongue to bring his cock to it's full ten inches, "That feels amazing"

The eighteen year old groaned again as Ms. Carter took his cock from her mouth and pushed her chest up to surround the saliva drenched shaft. Taking a breast in each hand the dark haired math teacher pressed them together around her students hard member and began to rub them back and forth.

"Is this what you wanted," Ms. Carter asked Eric:.

"Ohh yes," Eric: moaned and then remembering his promise innocently asked, "Is it ok if I cum on your face?"

"It's up to you," Ms. Carter replied stiffly obviously not liking the idea at all, "I don't get to decide if my face is an appropriate place to discard your cum."

Too distracted by the feel of his cock sliding between his teacher's huge firm tits to decipher Ms. Carter's tone Eric: groaned in response, "Ok, yah, your face seems good." Looking down at his green eyed teacher's pretty face Eric: mounded, "Ohh God almost there." Ms. Carter hesitated for a second reluctant to actively participate in this degrading treatment but Eric:'s warning shout telling her to get ready sent her dropping back onto her ankles and positioning her face right in front of Eric:'s cock. Squeezing her eyes shut and tensing herself in anticipation of her student's orgasm the dark haired young teacher reached out and began to furiously pump Eric:'s hard cock.

"Ohh Jesus," the excited eighteen year old moaned trembling on the verge of orgasm, "Are you ready?"

Surprised by the question Ms. Carter's eyes flashed open just in time to yelp in surprise before being hit with forceful jet of gooey semen that splattered across her face. While Ms. Carter spluttered in surprise at the unexpected cum dribbling into her open mouth three more streams of cum found their mark and began to dribble down off her chin and onto her breasts as Peter's camera snapped several more damning shots.

Still spluttering Ms. Carter felt Peter grab her hand and pull her up to her feat, dollops of cum dribbling down her large implants as she stood. Dazed the jizz covered teacher let herself be guided back to the bed behind her reclining onto her back. Hopefully this will be over soon the dark haired educator thought waiting to find out how she would have to please her third student of the night.

"Play with your tits," Peter demanded stroking the bulge in his pants.

Trying not to think about where the slimy film making her fingers stick together and the warm wet substance sprinkled across her breasts had come from Ms. Carter did as she was asked, quickly turning her tits slick with Eric:'s cum."

"Spread your legs," Peter demanded.

Feeling like a whore for doing so but knowing she couldn't deny him the dark haired young teacher opened herself up for her student. Resigning herself to the inevitable the twenty something simply pleaded, "Use a condom."

Undoing his belt in preparation for his turn Peter merely shrugged and said, "If I were you I'd be more worried about getting my clothes back."

"What!" the cum sprinkled twenty something exclaimed in shock.

Casually removing his underwear to reveal a short wide dick with a noticeable cure Peter casually reminded his teacher she was just paying off her wager, if she wanted her clothes back too their would be a price.

"What more," Ms. Carter asked nearly sobbing.

Resting his hands on his teacher's knees Peter replied, "Ask me to fuck you and I'll make you an offer."

"Condom," Ms. Carter asked plaintively.

"No, you ask for it bareback or your clothes go out the window," Peter unflinchingly countered.

Ohh god, he was actually demanding she beg him to cum inside her. Realizing she was going to do it Ms. Carter felt a sudden rush of arousal. This eighteen year old saw her as just a nice piece of ass to satisfy his lecherous fantasies with but no matter how degrading they were she knew she would have to go along. Hating herself for being so turned on Ms. Carter lifted her hips up off the bed and begged, "please give it to me." reluctantly adding, "I want you to cum in me."

"Ohh," Ms. Carter moaned wordlessly as Peter's cock slid into her wet pussy.

"God Yah, your nice and tight," Peter moaned adding, "don't stop playing with your tits."

Doing as she was told Ms. Carter breathlessly asked, "Can I have my clothes back."

Slowly stroking in and out of his teacher's warm pussy Peter responded, "If you want those clothes back you'll have to promise to be our bitch for the rest of the year."

"Yes, Yes," I promise Ms. Carter said unthinkingly assuming once she had her clothes back she could forget about the whole incident.

"Beg to be my whore," Peter demanded getting off on his power over Ms. Carter, "tell me how much you'll like it."

Ohh God, how awful, Ms. Carter flinched, she was actually going to have to pretend to like the prospect of being used as a cheap fuck by these boys for a year. But figuring it didn't matt

Worse to succeed she would have to coax this teen to fill her with his seed without birth control. The most awful part of it the young teacher realized, was that being their whore did turn her on.

Licking her lips the dark haired young educator began, "Yes, please cum in me. I want you to use me," her face flushing in humiliation as she spoke. Finding herself swiveling her hips to please herself with Peter's thick curved shaft Ms. Carter continued, "I want to be your cum bucket." Her arousal overcoming her humiliation and disgust the young teacher found herself blurting out more than she'd intended.

"Ohh god yes, make me your whore." Ms. Carter groaned. "I'm just your hot piece of ass," obviously bringing herself near orgasm. "Ohh god yes," the cum splattered teacher moaned, "tell me I'm just fuckable trash."

Nearing orgasm Peter groaned and reached out to grab his teacher around the neck. "Yah, come on my cock you little slut," Peter exclaimed spitting a thick juicy wad of saliva and flem onto his instructor's face while vigorously pumping her. "You like that don't you, slut" Peter accused Ms. Carter when she moaned. "I bet you'll love it when I whore your ass out to the other students too. Fifty bucks and they get to bend you over your desk after class and pound your ass in front of their friends. Or maybe the whole class." Burning with shame Ms. Carter tried to hold off her orgasm but she felt herself clamp down around her student's cock anyway. "And you'll let em do it to if you want to keep these pictures off the internet."

"Ohh Fuck," Ms. Carter swore realizing they had a way to force her to keep her promise. Ohh God, the young teacher realized, she might actually have to let her class watch her get ass fucked, and at that thought she felt her convulse around her student's cock only holding off her orgasm by a hair.

Obviously teetering on the brink himself Peter moaned, "Does that turn you on?"

Knowing she had only a few seconds before she passed the point of no return and had to give up her ass to the bell boy the teacher desperately tried to stoke her student's fantasy.

"Yes," Ms. Carter moaned in response. "Imagining having strip for the class and describe how I'm going to get fucked turns me on."

"Ohh God," both Ms. Carter and her student moaned seconds apart in response to Ms. Carter's description.

"They'd all see how aroused you are," Peter moaned, "and you'll have to tell them all why."

"Yes," the teacher moaned, "would you like to see me getting off while the class watches me get fucked."

"God yes," Peter moaned, "and you'd have to tell them the guy was going to cum on your face."

"Ohh Jesus christ," Ms. Carter's self control crumbled. "No, That's disgusting," the teacher exclaimed but her orgasmic convulsions told a different story.

Feeling his teacher's muscles convulse around his cock Peter buried himself inside her exclaiming, "Ohh god yes," and as jets of cum shot out to fill up Ms. Carter he spat on her again saying, "That's right I could let them all see you covered in cum."

Back in her bed latter that night Ms. Carter tossed and turned anxiously before finally giving in and masturbating while she fantasized about how the boys would use her for the rest of the year.

---

Story by quale

Comments, criticiscms, praise, possible improvements, suggestions for new stories and feedback of any kind appreciated.

quale
quale
373 Followers
12