Teacher Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Ms. McMillan your so good!" I moaned and that did it for her, as soon as I called her ms. McMillan she came hard, her back arched up and her breasts were thrust towards my face as I felt her pussy get hotter and a sudden rush of liquid leaked out down the sides of my cock that was buried inside her pussy and down her ass.

This new sensation was all I could take, I may have cum just a short time before but it sent me over the edge and I shot a little more cum from my aching cock into the condom. This time I did start to go soft and pulled out, Ms. McMillan quickly grabbing my cock and sliding off the heavy with cum condom looking at the reservoir of cum I had deposited with a smile.

She looked at me as I watched her hold the condom, it was glistening with her juice and the lube it came in, licking her lips I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't what she did next that's for sure. Taking the condom she lifted it over her head and turned it upside down, the open end now right over her mouth and my thick cum ran down the inside and dripped out onto her tongue, every bit she took, dripping it into her open mouth and onto her outstretched tongue swallowing all my seed shaking the latex cover to get every drop, this making some small spots drop onto her cheeks, she smiled and put the used condom on the side draws then smiled at me.

My cock had got hard again and was glistening the cum it had been swimming in inside the condom as I watched what Ms. McMillan did with the cum I had left, she leaned forwards and took my cock in her hand before flicking her tongue over its head and wiping off the cum, moaning as she placed her lips around it and sucked me clean, I was close to Cumming again, but I didn't have much left to cum with!

"You taste very yummy," she said with a big grin as she wiped off the small cum spots on her cheeks and them licked her fingers clean of it. I didn't say anything I was too shocked and excited to, she got up off the bed and came over hugging me, our naked bodies pressed together, her head on my shoulder since I am about 6 inches taller then her.

"Do you still live close to the school" she asked me with a giggle

"I still live the same place I always did" I said my hand rubbing her naked ass gently, she wiggled it a little

"Good, because you can meet me after school is out anytime for extra lessons on your technique" she said looking up into my eyes with a wink.

Once again this is fiction but I really wish it would happen! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing, and Ms. McMillan if you read this you are still my dream woman!

12