Teacher Rita Gives Private Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

The feel of it was making her randy again. She took his hands and put them on her tits. Robert knew what to do this time as he rolled the nipples between his fingers and pinched and pulled them. Rita started sucking his cock and squeezing his balls.

As she sucked she used her hand to wank him at the same time and in just a matter of minutes Robert was depositing yet another load of hot thick spunk deep into Rita's mouth. Robert pulled his cock out and collapsed on the bed.

Rita, however still had not finished. She raised her knees and without swallowing a single drop of Roberts cum she managed to say, 'Watch teacher.' She pulled her cunt lips apart and started finger fucking herself. One, two and then three fingers slid easily into her soaking wet cunt. Her other hand quickly found her clit and soon she was giving Robert an expert demonstration how females masturbate.

Robert had now recovered and was watching intently. Rita pointed to his cock and made a wanking motion. She wanted to watch him wank while she did it to herself.

After a short while Rita stopped playing with her clit and used that hand to find her arsehole. This was obviously tighter but she still managed to insert one finger right up to the knuckle. Robert wanked at the amazing sight of Rita finger fucking her cunt and arsehole at the same time. Soon Rita needed to cum and concentrated again on her clit.

All the time she was swishing Roberts cum around her mouth and watching Robert wanking himself off. As she knew she was almost there she managed to say, 'Cum over teachers tits.'

Robert knelt closer and wanked furiously. Rita's orgasm was soon bursting through her body as her fingers went into overdrive in her cunt and on her clit.

At almost the same time she saw and felt Roberts hot spunk land on her tits. She hadn't finished yet and she indicated to Robert to rub his spunk into her nipples.

The feelings she was getting were sensational as she bought herself to another three mighty orgasms. Eventually she had totally satisfied herself and at last she allowed herself the pleasure of swallowing the double helping of Roberts cum that she had so carefully held in her mouth and savoured. They both fell asleep and recovered.

As they awoke Rita looked at the time and realised they had spent all afternoon with each other. They showered separately and Rita realised that for once she was totally satisfied.

A smile came over her face when she remembered that her contract for teaching Robert had almost another four years to run. She began to remember what she had in her packed trunk and knew that it was only a matter of time till she introduced Robert to the pleasures of her strap on dildo up his arse and the feel of his spunk inside her cunt and arse.

These thoughts were again making her horny and as she rubbed her nipples she remembered her nipple clamps she had happily stowed away. She was beginning to plan her next lesson with Robert.

She would wear her open crotch knickers, peephole bra and seemed stocking s and high heel shoes and put on her bright blue eye shadow and crimson red lipstick, which she would also use to coat her nipples.

Yes, these next four years were really going to be most sexually enjoyable.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers
12